Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood on the small bench and reached up through the curtain and untied the rope that suspended the cuffs which suspended her spent body. Ann's wrists were still in the cuffs, but the rope that held them was now loose. Her arms fell in front of her body and her knees weakened, buckled as she fell to the floor. Expended from the orgasm and the strain of her arms being held so long, her whole body went limp. Her hands were still clasped together with the cuffs, but she couldn't release them from the restraints. Her ankles were still restrained by the leather straps, and her gag was still muffling any words.

Lying on the floor, looking toward the small bench that Bob stood, Ann saw Bob sit on the bench and say, " Now. For my good deed, I expect one too. Crawl over her, Cunt, and suck my cock." He unbuttoned the top of his jeans and pulled the zipper down. His hand pulled out a limp, but huge fat cock. " Make it hard," he ordered. Knowing it would be useless to disobey, Ann moved toward him on her hands and knees until she was kneeling between his legs. He reached behind her head and untied the red gag that had silenced her from the ordeal. It felt good but Ann knew it was hopeless to call out for help, besides it would be stuffed with Bob's hefty manhood. It was becoming more pleasureful than painful. Her cuffed hands reached up and took the limp dick in her hands and began to stroke it up and down. Her slender bound fingers could barely enclose his thick shaft. She wet her lips with her tongue and made her sensuous mouth into an oval and it slipped over his large, pink head of his soft cock. It was big already, fat, thick, and long. She wondered just how big it would get before it was over.

She pumped it with her hands, taking as much as she could deep into her wet warm throat. It was beginning to get harder as she continued to suck it deeper into her mouth and pump it harder with her hands. Bob's breathing and thrusts increased, letting Ann know she was doing it right. " Good, Bitch. You can really suck cock." he uttered. "Gail, kneel down between the legs of this cock hungry cunt and suck her pussy juices," ordered Bob. Ann's legs were still spread wide with the ankle cuffs, giving Gail free access to her pussy. Gail went behind Ann and spread her ass cheeks, exposing the tight brown asshole and the lower lips of her juicy cunt. Her cunt juices glistened in the light. Gail's soft tongue began to work its way along the sides of her legs toward her hot, wet cunt, licking the wetness that leaked from the slit above. It felt good, Ann thought, her pussy getting attention again and a hardening cock in her mouth, deep in her wanton mouth, was stirring another cli max deep inside her body.

The large blue vein and the large bulbous head of Bob's cock was swelling and his pace of "face-fucking" Ann was getting faster. Ann knew it was only a matter of minutes. In fact, a matter of minutes for her too, as Gail sucked her hot wet cunt, nibbling on her blood-engorged clit. She knew all the right places with her tongue and fingers. Ann began grinding her cunt down onto Gail's face, putting more pressure on her hot "love button" and forcing Gail's tongue deeper into the pink folds of her juicy pussy.

"That's it, Bitch! Keep going...... here I cum." he shouted, pulling his throbbing cock out. It began spraying hot white globs of cum all over Ann's face. The sticky cum dripped from her eyes and cheeks, down her lips. She licked the cum from her lips, as his large cock began to get soft.

Gail moved into a position under Ann, licking her cunt and finger fucking her at the same time. Ann looked down from Bob's crotch, between her sweaty tits, and saw Gail sucking her cunt and thrusting her fingers deep into her pussy with great vigor. Gail's other hand was under the elastic of her own black lace panties, rubbing her own cunt. All of this was too much to imagine. Just then Bob said, " Now Bitch. Make it hard again. I want to fuck your pussy and cum all over your ass." Ann took the spent dick into her mouth, the salty cum tasted good. The slurping sounds that her lips made over his limber rod sounded like an X-rated movie. Bob's cock was growing again and so was the orgasm that Gail was stimulating deep in Ann's body. Her hips moved in unison with Gail's tongue and fingers. Gail's fingers were rubbing her hot clit and her tongue went deep into her wet folds of her pussy. The juices were flowing like nothing ever before. Ann shuddered with another orgasm, tak ing her mouth off Bob's hard dick, but continued to stroke the fleshy shaft with her cuffed hands, to let out a moan of pleasure. The juices flowed again out her cunt lips, down her legs, and into Gail's wanton mouth.

She released Bob's cock as she delved in her own pleasure. " Great Bitch. Now it's time to fuck you," he ordered.

" How about me?", Gail uttered.

" No problem. We'll have the sleazy bitch eat your pussy while I fuck her. She can really suck good," Bob said.

Ann was horrified to think she would ever taste the sex of another woman. Sucking off a man was great, but she never thought about a woman. Still held prisoner, she had little choice. Bob stood up from the bench and moved behind Ann. Gail took Bob's position on the bench and sat down in front of Ann. She pulled her black lace panties down her soft supple legs. Ann felt Bob's hard cock ease itself toward the soft wet folds of her exposed pussy. The large purple head of his cock slipped easily between her hot, wet cunt lips. Oh, it felt bigger than she imagined. He began to thrust the large thick shaft deeper into her juicy cunt.

Gail grabbed Ann's brown hair and pulled it toward her exposed blonde pussy and said, " Eat this Slut! I made you cum, now make me juice, and drink it down like you did Bob's cum." Ann could smell the musky odor of a woman's vagina, it smelt different, but enticing, even under these circumstances. Bob continued to ram his large cock deep into Ann's cunt. The walls of her pussy were spread with the thickness of his shaft. The juices made the deep penetration easier of his huge male member. His thrusts were deep, forceful, and slow. It felt good.

Ann's attention was now on Gail's gapping blonde cunt. She demanded attention and reluctantly, she had to obey. The cuffed hands moved to the soft blonde cunt hairs that covered Gail's pussy. Ann stroked the hairs of the outer lips of her pussy with her fingers and Gail began to respond to her manipulations. Gail began to rub her large white boobs with her hands as Ann began to eat her.

Bob's cock rammed in Ann's cunt with force as she licked the walls of Gail's sweet pussy. Ann had only tasted cunt juices from her own pussy, when she masturbated or when Doug fingered her and stuck his fingers in her mouth. Despite her fears, it seemed natural to eat it. Ann's tongue slipped between the blonde furry patch of Gail's cunt. Oh, it tasted good, sweet, but different. She found Gail's hot, hard clit under the pink fleshy hood that covered it. As Ann sucked it, it became harder and Gail began to moan with pleasure. Her juices were beginning to flow as Ann licked the inner walls of her pussy. Gail pinched her own nipples with her fingers, causing pleasureful pain.

Bob's cock was building up speed, rubbing against Ann's soft wet walls of her cunt and rubbing against her hot, hard clit. Ann's mouth and tongue movement increased with Ann's pleasure and Gail's. Bob was only providing a hard cock to keep Ann stimulated and that was becoming secondary as she licked and sucked Gail's sweet pussy. With the pain from her tits, Gail thrust her soft blonde cunt against Ann's hungry mouth. Her moans of pleasure were an indication that her orgasm was near. Ann continued to suck her hot clit and thrust her tongue deep inside Gail's wet cunt, drinking all the juices that flowed from the sweet lovely cunt lips of the sexy salesgirl.

Bob was about to cum as Ann brought Gail to her climax. Bob pulled out his cum-filled cock as he began to shoot his hot sticky cum over Ann's ass, dribbling down the crack of her ass, mixing with her cunt juices. Gail's orgasm was wild. She screamed as her pussy exploded with clear cunt cum juice. Ann licked her sweet woman's nectar from the inner lips of her pussy.

Everyone was satisfied. Gail leaned down and kissed Ann, thrusting her tongue into her mouth, tasting her own spent pussy juice. " Oh that tastes good. Did you enjoy it?", she asked Ann.

Ann said, " Yes, but I wish you hadn't go through all of this to get that."

" Okay Cunt! You've been good and we're going to let you go now, but..... You can never tell anyone about this, if you do... I won't be responsible," Bob said. He reached down and released her from her ankle restraints and the her wrist cuffs. Ann was just glad to be free from the ties. She said she wouldn't say anything.

She turned to Gail and gently kissed her soft, red lips and said, " It was great. I would like to do it again, under more cooperative environment, if you know what I mean." Gail nodded.

Ann gathered her things, the two teddies and the fantastic bra. She dressed herself, looking at Gail's beautiful naked spent body. Bob was recovering from his load he had just shot and just sat there, oblivious to the surroundings. Gail told Ann to come back again. It was truly her pleasure. Ann thought she might.

Comments are welcome.

12