Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin could feel the fullness within her and how she was being stretched by the size of it. She was slowly getting used to the size when Landon turned on the vibration feature and began to pump the toy slowly in and out of her. The buzzing and the movement at her opening felt incredible. There were some nubs on the base the stimulated her clit as well when Landon would push deep within her and she rocked her hips in rhythm with his thrusts into her. Taking deep breaths she concentrated on the feelings at her opening and where the tip was pushing inside of her.

"Mmmmm, this feels good baby, I guess this is what you were wanting for me?" Asked Erin as both her movements and Landon's thrusts increased in pace.

"Yes it is gorgeous. I love seeing you like this, you're taking eight full inches inside you now, does it feel good?" Landon's voice was ragged with excitement. The toy was about two inches bigger than Landon and he was excited to see his wife take it. Erin smiled a little as she heard how excited he was. The toy did feel good, but not anywhere as good as Thumper did. But this was Landon's fantasy more than anything so she'd make him happy.

"It does feel great baby, really good. He's awfully big and I took a little while to get used to him, but he feels great right now." And that wasn't a lie; it did feel really good at the moment inside her. Erin could feel a slow orgasm building deep within her. If Landon kept thrusting like this she would be coming again before to much longer.

Landon watched his wife's pussy being stretched and accepting the large toy as he worked it deep within her. Her legs were spread wide and he could smell the wonderful aroma of her wetness as she fucked the phallus over and over. Her outer lips began to glisten more and Landon could hear Erin's breath go shallow and he knew that she was having an orgasm. He listened as her moans intensified and her body stiffened and bucked. A small trickle of juices escaped from her filled opening. Lots of times when they would first begin to make love or when Landon was eating her out Erin's juices would flow very freely out of her; but by this point in the evening Landon was surprised she had any wetness left at all.

He continued to work the toy within her, slowly as she began to come back down from her orgasm and shortly after that cut the power to the vibration. Landon could tell that Erin was getting tired and it was time for the big finish. He slowly eased their new friend out of Erin and her lips looked splayed and empty once the toy had been removed completely.

Erin did feel empty after the toy had been pulled out of her. She had just really begun to get herself accustomed to the size of it when Landon took it out of her. She might not mind having the toy again at some point. As she waited for whatever Landon had in store for her next she wondered if her had more than three toys. She honestly hoped not. She was having a great time, but they could have too much of a good thing. She heard another case opening and waited to feel what this was.

Landon moved with this toy quickly because he was so familiar with its type. The new Thumper was a bit bigger than the original, by about an inch and a half or so and had a switch that would make it move up and down an inch as well. Everything else was the same. He slid another condom over the toy and placed it at Erin's opening.

He could hear her breath catch as he placed his grand finale against her wet and waiting treasure pot. Needing no lube he began to slide the toy within her so that she could feel the full effect of it as quickly as possible. Another head was pressing against her outer lips. Erin tried to spread her legs even further apart so that she could more easily accept her newest friend. Her breathing was deep as he slid it within her and she could feel that this toy was rather large as well. It wasn't nearly as big as the last one, but still was big and felt very comfortable. Then she felt something press against her clit as well. This felt a lot like Thumper only bigger.

"You can probably tell that this is Thumper's big brother, I thought you might enjoy meeting him." Landon whispered into her ear as cut the power on to the newest toy. He loved hearing her moan as the vibrations began with the new Thumper.

Erin was now especially glad that Landon had gone shopping. This was something with size that she could definitely appreciate. The head was bigger than Thumper and still felt great and was twisting around in her with the pearls moving at her opening. She orgasmed quickly on the cock enjoying the familiar feeling. This was great, she loved every moment of it and then Landon turned on the last surprise for the evening.

Feeling the cock move up and down like Landon did inside of her was almost too much for Erin. Her bucking hips grew wilder and her moans were louder than they had been all night. She was over the edge in lust, loving the feel of every moment. Her orgasm came again in giant, crashing waves and Erin let the feelings wash over her. As she began to come down once again she was still in pure lust and wanted Landon to finish as well.

"Untie my hand let me play with it. I want your cock in my mouth right now." Erin was no longer surprised by what she might say in the heat of the moment. She knew that Landon would understand anything and everything she wanted in their play.

Landon accommodated her quickly; he had been considering something like this as well. Erin took the controls of her new friend and Landon straddled her. She opened her mouth to accept him and Landon removed the blindfold as well. This would work even better so she could see how much of his dick she wanted to take at one time.

Landon slid his cock into Erin's mouth and let her magic tongue do its work. She was truly amazing at sucking his cock and as of late had seemed to enjoy doing it more. She would move her tongue and mouth all up and down his shaft; giving him wonderful licks when she would move back to take a deep breath. After a few moments Landon's hips began to rock back and forth and he could feel his orgasm building quickly.

"I'm about to cum; get ready for me to pull out." Landon knew that Erin didn't like swallowing his cum there was so much of it that she usually couldn't handle it and the taste wasn't really her thing.

Erin moved her head back enough to be able to speak and said, "Cum in my mouth, if there's too much I'll push you away." She knew that he deserved something special after all he had done for her that evening.

Not needing any other encouragement Landon felt his orgasm overtake him and his cum came gushing out of his cock. Erin felt the first spurts hit the back of her mouth and swallowed quickly, noticing that his taste had changed and was sweeter than it had been in the past.

There was a lot and after another swallow or two Erin moved her head back and Landon pulled out and finished cumming onto her breasts. Seeing how turned on Landon had been by her Erin felt one final orgasm crash over her and she tried to savor every moment of it.

As the lovers came down from their respective clouds Landon dismounted his wife and she in turn cut the power to her new best friend. They lay in each other's arms for awhile (after Landon untied Erin's other one) and basked in the afterglow of one of their best sex-a-thons ever. They cuddled and whispered soft nothings into each other's ears for awhile longer before they began to sit up and put away their toys.

"Thank you." Landon told Erin as he looked her in the eye as they were sitting up in bed. Erin looked back over at her husband and could only think of one thing to say.

"No, I think that I am the one that should be thanking you. I had a great evening and I'm so thankful you were here to give it to me." Erin never would have experienced this type of evening with anyone else, she doubted she would have been as comfortable with anyone else in this world if she hadn't met Landon and loved what he had shown her this evening.

The pair smiled and kissed lightly, and finished their clean up of the toys. After Erin had a quick shower to wash the remnants of Landon's cum off of her breasts they cuddled in bed and both were so exhausted that they were asleep quickly.