Shopping with Jackie

Story Info
Shopping is never dull with Jackie.
1.8k words
4.06
47.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about two weeks after New Year when Jackie left a strange message on my machine. I got home Monday morning and amazingly, my phone was blinking.

"Hey kid," it said. " Get some good rest Wednesday because we're going shopping right after the mall opens."

What the hell! But I figured I could snooze until then. If I could get a quick nap before I headed to work I'd be in great shape.

Monday night came and went, then Tuesday. I had no idea what was going on, but I ate a turkey & provolone sandwich and crashed.

The phone rang at 9:45. "Wakey, wakey. You've got 45 minutes to shower and get dressed. You might want to shave your legs. And wear a dress, with stockings. NOT pantyhose."

It was 10:32 when the doorbell rang. I was just slipping on my "heels". Not really what most people would call heels. 2 inches with just a little bit of a separation.

I opened the door, and there stood Jackie, like I'd never seen her before. "Jeez Louise, I gave you an extra two minutes," she laughed. "Mall's gonna be packed."

We parked in the fourth spot away from the door, opposite the handicapped spots. We walked in the door and started wandering around the juniors section.

"Niece?" I questioned.

"No. Recon. There's not busy and there's not busy," she said, with that special emphasis you use to change the meaning.

We slowly wandered around, through the juniors and into the women's section. Eventually we hit what I pretty well knew we were headed for, lingerie.

"I have to pick up a few things. You might as well take a look yourself. From what I've seen of your undies, you need a little help."

I groaned to myself. She was kind of right. Yeah, I had some good stuff, but nothing "lightning hot." Not that I'd especially expect to find something like that here. Jackie grabbed a couple of bras and walked off to the fitting rooms. I wandered around a little, looking at bras and panties, not sure what I was looking for or what I was in for.

"So, what do you think?" she asked. Okay, I've come to expect some stuff from her, but this was a little over the top. She stood in front of me wearing a red lace bra and her skirt.

"Um, it's nice, but, uh, aren't you a little afraid of getting caught?"

"Nah," she said confidently. "Clerk is over at the counter, nobody else is near by. And the racks are angled so that you have to walk down one to really see in. So??"

"It's, uh, it's nice, but red really isn't your color." "Okay," she said, walking back to the room.

She came back a couple of minutes later wearing a white version of the red one.

"Can you see me nipples? Clearly. You know, the color of the aureoles and everything."

"Not really," I said knowing that wasn't the answer she wanted, bit the one she hoped for.

She went off once again and came back a few minutes later wearing a black one that had much thinner and less patterned lace.

"Well?" she asked.

"I think it's better, but I'm sure it doesn't meet your criteria."

"Okay," she said, and then surprised me. Not that I should have been surprised.

She slipped off the bra she was wearing and handed it to me, then started sorting through the rack. She picked one out, held it up and said "nah," then went back to looking through the rack. Eventually she found what I think she was looking for. A white lace shelf bra.

"Hang on," she told me. "I'll be back in a flash. Flash, get it?"

I actually snickered a little.

"How's this work?"

I turned and was startled. She had the bra on, which looked like it was doing what she wanted it to do, but she had taken off her skirt and had on a g-string and garter and hose.

"Holy fuck," I muttered. "If we get caught, getting banned will be the least of our problems!"

She laughed loud enough for the sales clerk to look our way, but then she looked back to her work.

"But does it do the trick?"

"I hope so. Yeah, I'm pretty certain it shows enough color."

"Okay, go that part then. Do the panties go with it?"

"Well," I said to myself, "I can say yes and maybe, but not likely, be done with this, or ..."

"Not really."

"Let's go check some out over here," she said to me, as she walked around the back (thank goodness) and went two aisles over to the panties.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Hm, maybe," she muttered to herself, pulling out some white low cut bikinis. She continued down and then pulled out some hipsters. I knew neither were really her style, but maybe that would change.

Surprise again, not that I shouldn't have expected it by now. She slipped her g-string off.

"Can't try them on, but I can kind of look." She held the hipsters up in front of herself and then pulled the back to one side and held the front up against her crotch.

"These don't look right, but I can't tell for sure. Be a darling and grab my stuff," she said, pointing at the bra she had selected, as well as her recently doffed g-string. With that she headed back to the fitting rooms. There was a mirror out front and she repeated the procedure and then tossed them on to a chair.

We walked back over to the panties again and she pawed through them until she found a thin white thong.

"Yeah, this should be just about right."

I sighed with relief, but then she walked back to the mirror. She did the same thing as before and smiled.

"These are great. Be a sweetie and wait here for a sec."

With that she took her g-string and the new bra and went into the fitting rooms. I was relieved. Until she walked out again, still in only her garter belt and stockings.

"Let's find something for you, now."

I knew what was going to happen and resigned myself to my fate. Excitedly so.

We went back to the bras and my heart started beating faster and faster. She wandered around a little, just like before, going through the bras until she found one that was "just right." Yeah, I'm sure that was the case.

"Okay hon, let's just do it out here."

I almost fainted. Again I looked over at the check out counter. The girl was still busy, head down. So, I squatted down a little and slipped my dress off. I didn't want to seem obvious about it. Then went the bra. I tried on the one she handed me.

"Oh lordy! Looks like I'm a little small on that one. Guessed the wrong size."

Well, it was a little tight. But what it did do was give me some huge cleavage. But I also found it hard to breath.

The next bra was a barely there black. I knew I was on full display, and Jackie smiled in amusement, then handed me the other one. A white shelf much like, but not the same, as the one she bought.

"Not bad, but the other one looks better. But let's try it in white."

I slipped it off and she dug around looking for a white one. And here I am, standing in a mall department store in my panties and shoes. After way too long (I think she had found what she was looking for and went past it) she handed me the new bra.

"Much better. But you'll have to decide for yourself." she said, and headed back to the fitting rooms with the black bra, leaving my things on the floor.

I was stunned when I looked at myself. The bra wasn't really sexy or erotic, but it was "something else."

"Wow," was all I could say. "Wow, that's, ah, you know."

"Yeah, but try this one," she said as she handed be the other bra. I slipped off the one I was wearing and put the black one back on. I looked a little hotter, but didn't have the same effect.

"Let's just hold on to both of them while we check out some panties." And she held out her hand. I slipped the bra off and walked back, topless.

She ruffled through some and found some black "boy shorts". Not exactly my style, but kind of cute.

"Let's take a look," she said, nodded down at my pubes.

I looked around a little nervously and dropped the panties. Now I was bare assed naked. In the middle of the day. In a mall! I held the panties up, then mimicked her and pulled the back away so I could see the front. Then she handed me some thin white low cut bikinis. I repeated the process. She nodded and I knew these were the ones and we were done.

"HOLY SHIT!" came a shout. "Just what the fuck are you two doing?" It was the sales girl.

"We were just trying some stuff on," Jackie calmly stated.

"That's what the fucking dressing rooms are for, you twits!" But as she said that, she was scanning up and down our bodies. I think she was a little turned on.

"Yeah, but it's such a hassle to go back and forth," Jackie explained, smiling.

"Maybe," the girl said, a little more relaxed. "But I could get fired if you two got caught. I ought to call security and have you two busted."

Jackie held up the bra and panties we had picked out for me. "What's your commission on these? How much will they go for your quota? I've got some more in the fitting room for me."

The girl stared. I could see the little calculator in her head. "Okay, but you two get dressed. Pronto. And you're buying all of that, plus whatever you've got in the room."

Jackie handed her the bras and panties, I picked up my dress and underwear and we walked leisurely back to the fitting rooms. As soon as we turned the wall towards the individual rooms Jackie turned around and tweaked both of my nipples. Now it's not as if my high beams weren't already on, but this startled me. And it was kind of exciting.

Well, we got dressed. Sort of, no bras or panties. We walked over the counter, Jackie handed the girl her stuff and looked at me.

"My treat," she smiled and gave the girl her gold card. She rang up the almost $300 and bagged them, and our stuff, which Jackie handed her.

"Look, you two idiots. The next time you try a stunt like that, make sure you tell me so I can guard you and so I know to check on where my manager is."

Will there be a next time? I have no idea, although I suspect Jackie does and it's a big yes.