Shopping with Ma'am

Story Info
Submissive goes shopping with his dome.
2.1k words
4.38
16k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to QP, she hasn't seen this one yet.

She told me early on that she would do this to me. I hadn't thought she was serious. When I got used to the toy she had first claimed me with, she decided it was time for me to move up. Within proper limits of course, she was going to claim me in a way that I never forget. I hadn't believed her.

Now we both stood in the middle of a smaller sex store downtown.

She'd used spit to get my current plug inside me. It was thick and rode every step I took. I was in jeans without underwear and a white t-shirt, dressed casually. Around my neck was a necklace, one that corresponded with her own. She of course was gorgeous in hip hugging jeans and a Star wars T-shirt that fit her geeky exterior. One that you'd find at a convention, not steering her toy into a sex store.

I was used to shopping alone, so I was beet red walking in the door. Knowing her I wouldn't be walking away easily from this one. My gait was hitched, slightly bow legged with every step. My ass smacked every time I slowed down too much with her oh so evil chuckle.

Purple was the color of choice, a bit fitting I supposed. My eyes wandering over the selection of toys on the far side. I might have focused in on them and completely ignored the cashier.

"Hey you," the cashier called out. I knew that voice.

I turned and looked and saw on of Ma'am's good friends.

At this moment I knew I was in for a hell of a ride.

"I'm buying a new toy for my pet," Ma'am replied, "would you mind showing us some of our choices?"

"Absolutely," her friend replied with a grin. Leading us further back into the store.

I followed them both. What else could I do?

She led us further in, taking us behind one of the few actually aisles to the very back of the room. We were surrounded with various toys, from monstrous 12 inch dildos to the beginner toys. I could feel the plug pushing against that little spot as I walked. Sparks of pleasure flashing against the dull ache. I wasn't my usual thinking mouth self at that moment. Which is exactly what Ma'am wanted.

She used to tease me that I only stopped overthinking when I was obeying. Something I took to heart when she played. Stop thinking and submit myself completely. My will was inconsequential right now. All that mattered was hers.

"So what are we looking for?" The friend asked, her eyes flicking to me before looking back at my owner.

"I'm thinking of buying a new toy for my pet," Ma'am replied, "the current one was his starter, but I need something new to claim him and today I'm going to let him pick."

Those eyes swung back to me with an arched brow. "See anything you like?"

I blinked, flustered at the instant demand. I looked around then, focusing on the selection around us. The array was massive. Each of them powerful toys, some small, some huge, some thick and some thin. Some came with jizz, while other's came with vibrators. The array was dizzying, but I knew I had to choose.

Finally I decided on a 6 inch dildo with lifelike veins, nice thickness as a suction cup for extra uses.

"Nope," Ma'am said as soon as I pointed. "Bigger pet."

Chagrined, I pointed at the one above it. While only an inch bigger, it was much thicker. I'd never taken anything it's size before. Thick pale and large, it was my absolute limit I had given Ma'am originally.

"Perfect," The friend replied, "would you like some lube to go with it?" She was already moving snatching lube from the nearby shelf and bringing it to show us which she preferred.

"Actually I'd like to try out that toy," Ma'am replied.

I looked at her, shocked as hell. Try a toy out?

"Absolutely," came the reply with a swift grin. "Do you need a harness for it?"

The feeling of dread was getting worse as I looked at Ma'am with eyes like saucers. Surely she didn't mean.

I felt myself stir as Ma'am stepped into the harness in front of me. Strapping it on with the ease of practice as she opened the box and attached the massive monster to the harness. It jutted from her, thick and unyielding against her feminine curves in a terrifying and sexy fashion that always drove me nuts. My mouth was dry as I watched, barely keeping myself from swallowing.

"Strip," Ma'am said looking at me directly, "then bend over pet."

It didn't matter what I thought at that moment. I would obey. I took off my pants, stepping out of my shoes. Taking off my socks and slipping them into my shoes. Last came my shirt, leaving me bare in front of Ma'am and her friend. Once naked and exposed, my erection facing them. I turned, pointing my toes inward to spread myself. Before reaching back and spreading my cheeks wide, exposing my hole.

And the jeweled plug buried inside me.

"Very cute," the cashier remarked.

"Isn't he?" I felt the swell of pride as Ma'am smacked my ass. Hard. I didn't move. Going with the motion so I kept my balance. "Relax pet," Ma'am murmured as I felt her hand slide onto my ass, casually groping me. Marking me as hers. Her hands gently seized the end of the plug and began to pull slowly.

I pushed and breathed out. Relaxing as she slowly removed the plug from me, inch by inch. I was dry by this point so she was incredibly careful. The plug finally coming free, making me gasp at the abrupt emptiness. I felt so empty and gaping, my hole completely open in front of her gaze.

"Lube?" I heard her ask as she placed the plug aside next to my clothing. Her hands leaving my ass for only a moment.

The cashier hurried to comply. A gasp of air of the cork followed by the oh so cold drip of lube on my crack. Her hand followed soothing it into my skin. More was poured onto me as she slide a finger inside me. I was still open from the plug, letting her slide in with ease. Her finger casually stroking my spot. Sending little waves of pleasure straight towards my cock. I moaned and she withdrew.

I whimpered in disappointment.

Two fingers followed, taking care to slowly stretch me out and get every ounce of lube inside me. With me still bent over, she began casually talking to the cashier. Small talk about the weekend, about how the Cashier's son was doing in school. Oh so casual as I trembled and moaned quietly next to her. Before I knew it, two fingers had become three as she stroked my pleasure spot harder. I moaned louder. Humping back on her fingers with need.

"He's ready," Ma'am remarked. "Kneel pet." With that her fingers slid out, leaving me agonizingly empty and wanting.

I obeyed. My elbows and knees digging into the coarse carpet. My back naturally arching so I sank into one of her favorite positions. Mine as well.

I heard the slick sound of hand stroking behind me as she prepared the dong. Coating every inch of it so that it was nice and slick.

"Do you want it?"

"Please," I whimpered, uncaring of our voyeur.

"I don't know, I'm not convinced."

I was so needy I would've said anything. "Please fuck my ass. Take my slutty hole and make me your bitch on the ground. Please take me. Please I'll-" I gasped.

Her hands, slick with lube came to rest against my hips, holding me still. The head of her cock pressed against me. It was massive, bigger than anything I'd ever felt before. I gasped, in surprise or fear I didn't know. She took advantage and slowly began pushing the head inside. The monster dominated my walls, leaving me only one choice. To submit and relax, accepting her deep inside myself.

I tried my breathing accelerating as it began its claiming run inside me. It was too much.

"Slow," I whimpered after a few tortuous seconds, the pain getting to me.

"Good boy," Ma'am said quietly. Her hips halting completely as she slowly began shifting left and right. The slow grind giving my whole time to accept the massive intruder. Her hands stroked my back, soothing me. Giving me the will to look past my fear.

"More," I gasped as my erection surged once more. My walls finally accepting the monster.

The pressure started instantly. Her hips pushing her monster inside me. Inch after inch as I gasped and moaned around her. It seemed to go on forever. Yet finally, I felt her harness press against my ass. The monster seated fully inside me.

She took her time slowly grinding now. Her hips churning inside me as the toy brushed against my pleasure spot. Her hands gripping my hips oh so roughly. The mixture of pain and pleasure driving me to whole new heights as i gasped with ragged abandon.

The doorbell dinged.

"Hello?" Came an older female voice.

I stilled. We all did.

"I got this," The cashier whispered quietly, leaving us alone in the back. Ma'am dragged me forward. Still seated completely inside me so we both could peer around the corner. Pulling me back so I was seated onto her lap. Legs around her as she stroked my chest.

"How can I..."

I lost track after that as Ma'am pushed me back onto all fours. Pushing my head into the ground as she withdrew and thrust the whole thing back inside me. I gasped. Pleasure and pain overwhelming my circuits with pleasure.

The store music hid my cry as Ma'am paused. Seated fully inside me once more. Her hands leaving me only have her whisper: "Open," as something brushed my mouth. I opened and some type of clothing was thrust inside. Gagging me as she leaned back once more. Her hips once more receding. The monstrous claiming receding. I whimpered, mourning the loss. Her stake of ownership.

"Such a good boy," A hard thrust. I gasped, pain and pleasure taking over my world. "Taking it like a bitch at my pleasure," Another thrust. "My little bitch. My pet," She began to pick up the pace, careful to keep the noise down as she roughly claimed me. The new size taking me to new heights as she claimed as no one ever had before. Every inch of her taking my tight little hole and molding it to her shape.

"I'm going to use this more," She continued, her breathing ragged in my ear. I turned my head to left and I could see the older woman talking to the cashier through the haze of pleasure. All she had to do was look and she'd see what was happening.

"I'm going to fuck your tight little ass whenever I want," She said, "You're my little bitch. My slut. Next time you try to raid, I'll fuck you as you try to lead. I'll gag you just like this and fuck you as I talk to them. You better not moan or everyone will hear you getting buttfucked over the microphone. I'll have to tell them that you are indisposed, take over in your place. I'll ride you then fuck you and keep doing it for every single fight. You'll fail completely and I'll take control from you."

I moaned through the gag. Her hips ploughed me. The constant stroke of my spot was driving me the heights I couldn't think.

Her hand touched my cock. Grabbing the head. Stroking the head. The shaft. I couldn't think as She continued painting even dirtier, naughtier images. About letting a man take me as I serviced her. About the park. About how I would serve her again and again.

"Cum," She ordered.

I came, hard. My cum splattering all over her hand. A full body orgasm seizing me in it's grip making me milk the toy with all my might. Every squeeze drawing me tight against my spot and making my cum harder.

She chuckled against me. The rumble echoing through me. Cupping my cum, she held her hand up to my face expectantly. A silent demand.

Obediently, I licked her hand clean. She pulled me back onto her lap. Seated inside me completely as she twisted me around and seized my lips. Trading my taste between us.

"You are mine," she declared once we broke the kiss.

I was.