Shopping with Sue

Story Info
Sue and James go shopping .
2.7k words
4.39
69.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may want to read parts I and II before reading this story. In part I, James and Oliver had played a game with the blindfolded Claire (James's wife) which led to them having a brief threesome. Thereafter, Oliver and James agreed that they should do a repeat performance with his wife, Sue. The opportunity arises when James travels down to visit his friends two days before Claire is to join them...

In part II, Oliver arranges things so that James watches himself and Sue making love. Oliver has told Sue that Jamie has a knickers fetish and suggests that she and Jamie go shopping together to find her some new underwear. The story continues ...

-------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, James and Sue were riding the escalator up to the shopping mall where - according to Sue - there were two underwear shops. As they arrived at the top, Sue looked around to orient herself.

'So what are we looking for - normal and sexy or cheap and tacky?'

'Both! But let's start with normal.'

'OK. Then come this way.'

Taking James by the hand, she led him off through the early morning crowds to 'Janines'. Walking into the store, James felt his cock start to stir once more. Wherever he looked there were knickers, bra's and suspender-belts hanging - in all possible colours and variations - and he was meant to choose something for his best friend's wife! This was like Christmas!

'OK. So where do we want to begin? What do you like?'

James hesitated.

'Well, I like brightly coloured underwear and not frilly stuff.'

'OK.'

She took him over to a nearby row of underwear.

'The choose something from here - size 36 knickers and 32A breasts.'

He rifled through a variety of silk and cotton before finally selecting a plain lavender-coloured bra and knickers set in silk and a bottle green set in cotton. Moving to the next rack, he chose a matching chemise and French knickers set in pale blue silk and a pastel flowery bar and panties set in cotton.

'Hm, not bad. I'll go and try them on.'

'I'll come with you!'

'What?'

'First of all, there is no way that I am hanging around here alone - I might get arrested! Secondly, I want to see how you look in that stuff.'

'I didn't know that that was part of the deal!'

'Hey, if I am paying, I get the right to look, OK?'

'Are you paying? OK, then let me take these too.'

Sue picked up a black satin bra with matching panties.

'Let's go.'

She lead him over to the changing room, where she disappeared with her goodies. After a short time, she called out of the cabin.

'James?'

'I'm still here.'

'Tell me what you think.'

Peeling back the curtain and sticking his head into the cabin, he was greeted by the sight of Sue dressed in the lavender-coloured bra and panties. The soft silky material clung to her small breasts and highlighted rather than hid her smooth gentle curves.

'Very nice - we'll take those.'

He pulled back to let her get changed again. This time, she had put on the bottle green underwear. Although it was made of cotton, it was still cute. The panties were typical bikini style with a narrow waistband and a thin lace edging. The bra was the same and covered her small breasts loosely, but tight enough for James to see that her nipples were now protruding slightly through the soft material.

Once more James waited outside the changing cubicle for a few minutes.

'Er, James? I'm not sure that ...'

Too late. James had already stuck his head through the gap in the curtain and immediately saw why Sue was unsure whether or not he should look. Although they looked respectable on the rack, the French knickers flared out so sharply that the sliver of material between her legs was pulled up tightly into her pussy and hid next to nothing. He could see her pale blonde pubic hair on either side of the pale blue silk although her pussy remained hidden from view.

'That is great - very sexy! Why don't we take that too?'

'Er, OK.'

The next set was a bit of a disappointment. After the non-too-subtle French knickers, the pastel-coloured panties looked more like something a schoolgirl would wear.

'No, they're no good. Give me the good ones and get dressed - I'll go and pay for the others.'

'Wait, I still have one set to try.'

James had forgotten those. After a few seconds, Sue told him she could look. He pulled the curtain back a bit and poked his head through to see her standing with one arm crossed over her breasts and the other covering her crotch.

'What's up with you?'

'Well ...'

She let her arms drop and James's heart started pumping. The black underwear was half-transparent and glossy, letting him see her stiff nipples and aureoles through the plain bra. Her knickers were just as transparent and he could clearly see her neatly cropped pubic bush through the shiny material.

'Turn around.'

Sue turned around and James took in the view of her perfect bum encased in the black satin knickers and her muscular back with the black bra straps running across it.

'We are definitely taking those as well. Here, give them to me, I'll go and pay.'

Sue handed him the bundle of assorted underwear and he headed off to the cash till to pay while Sue got dressed. Just as he had paid, Sue arrived to find him carrying a small shopping bag in front of his crotch. She grinned.

'Did you like what you saw?' she said, pointedly looking down at his crotch.

'You could say that, yes!'

'I like to hear it!'

'Did it turn you on too?'

'Do I have to answer the question?'

'Yes!'

'Er, yes, it did.'

'Are you wet? Now?'

'Yes, as wet as you are hard!'

'Touché! So, where is this other shop?'

'Do you really want to go there - they only have cheap and tacky stuff.'

'Cheap and tacky? As in slutty?'

'Yes.'

'Let's go!'

'What? Are you into that kind of stuff?!'

'No, not really, but I'd still like to have a look.'

'OK.'

James could see that she wasn't that keen, but she lead the way and soon they were entering a slightly shabby store. There were few customers here and those that were there were young, maybe 16 years old and dressed in alternative clothing.

'Come on James, let's go.'

'Not yet. Let's take a look at what they've got now that we're here.'

Walking through the narrow isles to the back of the shop, they came to the underwear section. Unlike 'Janines' the underwear here was mainly cotton and nylon and mostly with prints or wording on them. James looked over the knickers hanging on the rails. Suddenly, something caught his eye.

'What about those?'

He took down two thongs in leopard-skin-print; one in green tones and one in orange tones.

'Well, a bit tacky, but I guess I could try them on.'

'And these?'

This time he took a miniscule g-string off the self, the material a gaudy orange colour and of a transparent synthetic material.

'Yuck. Really cheap!'

'Exactly! And we'll take these too.'

He grabbed a pair of shiny silver knickers and a pair of bright pink knickers with a small bra in the same colour.

'So, now you can try them on.'

They headed over to the changing cabins. Sue went in and pulled the curtain shut. While he was waiting, James looked around. What he saw was pretty cheap, to say the least. Then he had an idea. Walking over to the nearest rack, he started rifling through some black imitation micro-miniskirts until he found one of the right size. Next he looked around until he found some white armless vests. Taking one in 'xs' he walked back to where Sue was waiting in the cabin and hung them over the chair in front of it.

'OK?'

'Yes. Check this out!'

Pulling back the curtain slightly, he saw Sue dressed in the orange 'leopard-skin' thong. She had taken her blouse off and was wearing her white bra on top.

'Cheap or what?'

'Yes, but exciting.'

'And this?'

James's heart stopped for a second as he watched Sue tug down her thong, bending forwards towards him so that all he could see was the orange thong being pulled down her legs. As she stood up again, she grinned and James realised what she had done. She was still wearing a thong - this time the green leopard-skin print!

Sue giggled.

'How's the blood pressure?'

'That certainly didn't help keep it down! Turn around and bend forwards.'

Sue did exactly as she was told. Now her pert bum was split by the green mottled thong between her cheeks. Where it passed over her pussy, it had been pulled tight and now Sue's cleft was highlighted by the thin material. He could see a few blonde hairs either side of the thong and was sorely tempted to let his finger run down the length of her pussy.

Sue stood up and turned around.

'So, out you go - I have to get changed!'

As he was called to look again, Sue had changed into the silver knickers. The tight shiny material hugged her body like a metallic foil, making it look as if she had been cast in metal.

'No, they're no good.'

'OK.'

As he waited outside once more, James heard Sue muttering to herself.

'What's up?'

'Er, nothing. I'm just not sure whether Oliver would be happy with me showing you this one!'

'Why not? I mean, it's just like seeing you in a bikini isn't it? Anyway, he was the one who suggested that we go out shopping in the first place.'

'This is not like any bikini that I own, that's for sure!'

'So, are you going to tell me, or can I look?'

'Oh, just look - if Oliver doesn't like it, that's his own fault!'

James pulled back the curtain once more.

'Wow! That is GREAT! I certainly don't have a problem with it.'

'THAT I can believe.'

The pink knickers were not the problem. Although bright, gaudy and narrow, they didn't reveal much more than the other things that Sue had tried on. The bra was what Sue was complaining about. It was a half-cup supporting bra that lifted her small breasts forming a little more cleavage than she usually had. However, the bra stopped just below her nipples, presenting the erect nubs proudly to the world!

'WHO would wear something like this?'

'Someone who is proud of her breasts?'

'Yeah, well I don't have much to be proud of, do I?'

'Hey, there are enough men out there who love small breasts - including me!'

Sue looked at him curiously.

'Really? Or are you just taking the piss?'

'No, I mean it.'

'Then maybe we should take these after all.'

'Why not? They're not exactly expensive.'

'OK. So just one to go.'

She picked up the transparent orange g-string.

'God this is cheap! On the other hand, it is a shame that they don't have a mirror here - then at least I could judge for myself how I look.'

'True, but I may have the answer for you. Here ...'

James reached down and picked up the vest and miniskirt that he had put there earlier and handed them to Sue.

'Put these on with the knickers - but no bra! Then you can come out.'

'Er, OK. But I'm not sure that I can come out like that.'

'Just wait and see.'

With that, James pulled the curtain shut and waited impatiently while Sue got changed. After a few minutes he heard her telling him that she couldn't come out dressed in the things he had chosen.

'Why not?'

'Look for yourself!'

'Have you got everything on?'

'Yes.'

James grinned to himself and simply pulled the curtain to one side.

'Hey!'

Sue stood there in bare feet with her arms crossed over her breasts. The miniskirt was tiny - it barely covered her crotch and clung tightly to her hips and bum.

'Drop your arms - I want to see the rest of you.'

Sue reluctantly let her arms fall to her sides and stood there, waiting for him to comment. The white vest was of a very thin cotton material and glued tightly to her body so that the form of Sue's perfect tiny breasts was perfectly displayed - even the colour of her hard little nipples was to be seen.

'And?'

'Fucking ace!'

'What?! I look like a tarty schoolgirl!'

'Exactly! You look really sexy - come and look in the mirror.'

Sue let herself be dragged out into the shop and stood in front of a full-length mirror. As she examined herself critically, she had to admit, she DID look sexy. Even though the outfit was something she would never normally be seen dead in, the slim attractive woman in the mirror looked HOT. Glancing around the shop, she saw that no-one could see her. She turned her back to the mirror and bent forwards, looking over her shoulder at her reflection.

As she did so, she felt James place his left hand on the middle of her back and hold her down.

'Hey, what are you doing?'

She watched entranced in the mirror as his other hand slowly move down between her thighs towards her crotch. Against her will she felt herself becoming even wetter but was powerless to stop him.

'If you touch me, I'll ... I'll ...'

'What? Call the police? Scream the place down?'

Sue's mouth clammed stud as she realised that she would only draw more attention to herself. As if in slow motion, she watched as his middle finger stretched out towards her crotch. The first contact with her knicker-covered pussy made her gasp and her love-juices started flowing uncontrollably into her panties, turning them a darker shade of orange.

James was having fun. He had a perfect view of her pussy - to all intents and purposes naked before him, the panties have turned even more transparent where they had come into contact with her moist valley. The soft material moulded itself to her, revealing her swollen lips and the light coating of pubic hair covering her pubic mound. As his fingertip touched the bright orange material, he noticed immediately how damp it was - testament to her excited state. The material had become slippery to touch and he ran his finger down between her thighs following the valley of her pussy until he reached her clitoris.

She gasped at the contact with the swollen bud and started trembling as he gently rubbed his fingertip in feather-light circles over her clitoris.

'James! Please stop ... I can't ... I don't want to ...'

'What's it worth?'

'Anything!'

'Anything? Promise?'

'Anything, I promise!'

'How do I know that you'll abide by your promise?'

'I will! Really.'

'Hm, OK.'

Reluctantly, James removed his hand and let Sue stand up again. Her face was flushed red and she almost ran back into the changing cabin and yanked the curtain shut.

'Don't do anything I wouldn't do!'

'Ha ha.'

A few minutes later Sue re-emerged, dressed back in her posh skirt and blouse. Her flushed face and hard nipples gave away her inner state and she had difficulties looking James in the eye.

'Don't tell Oliver will you?'

'No, of course not. Here, give me those things - I'll go and pay for them.'

'I don't have to come do I? I er...'

'No, I'll do it.'

'You should get a new orange thong from the shelf ...' Sue giggled embarrassed '... that one is a little, er, damp.'

'No problem - I'll take the original.'

Sue made a hasty exit for the shopping mall outside, clutching her purchases from Janines while James went to the cash desk to pay. As he handed over the clothes, the young punky woman looked at him with a grin.

'No returning used items.'

'OK!'

He paid and took the bag she offered him. Outside Sue asked whether the girl had commented on the state of the knickers. James told her.

'God, I can never go back there again!'

'I don't think that you were planning to anyway.'

'True! Maybe it is not such a loss after all. Come on, we need to hurry if we are going to meet Oliver on time!'

With that they headed off to find Oliver.