Short Shorts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his fingers slipped into her, she bucked her hips up, meeting his hand, helping him bury first one, then two, then three into her flesh. She wanted even more and she rolled her pelvis, dancing against his mouth, her breath coming faster in the night. His tongue moved up and down in her wetness, teasing, making her arch and push against him.

His tongue finally found her clit, flicking back and forth there, and she groaned, the sound lost as the plane passed directly overhead. She watched the flaming bullet soar through the sky through half-closed eyes, the sweet ache between her thighs rising with it. Her fingers moved through his short, wiry hair, slipping her hand behind his neck and pressing him against her mound.

He opened his mouth wide over her, his tongue lapping, his fingers digging deeper. Her nails scratched over his scalp, the back of his neck, trying to press him harder, wanting more. Her body trembled on the hood of the car with her impending orgasm, and she fucked his hand faster, harder, her moans louder as she rocked against his tongue.

"Zach!" His name escaped her lips as she groped for something, anything, to hold onto. She found his other hand and squeezed it, hearing the sound of the last plane blazing toward them in the distance. "Oh god, Zach, don't stop!" He showed no signs of it, but she knew he couldn't possibly hear her anymore as the plane bellowed down the runway. She saw it mounting above her in the sky as her body sent her flying, too, twisting and shuddering with her climax.

She bucked under him, every muscle in her body taut as she spasmed again and again under his tongue, his fingers plunging deep into her swollen flesh. Her cries, nearly screams now, were lost in the deafening boom of the plane overhead, its fire burning hot and then fading as it found its niche and rode it.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she whispered to the sky, blinking at the stars left in the darkness, as if the plane itself had created them in its powerful wake.

Zach pulled her to sitting, and she laughed, dizzy, resting her cheek against his chest, still panting. He held her close and she felt his heart beating hard, and smelled herself on his breath. She tilted her face up to him in the night and kissed him, tasting the sweet musk of her own pussy on his tongue, sucking at it. When her hand slipped between his legs, feeling an incredible throb there, he groaned against her mouth, stepping back with a sigh.

"I told you, baby." He leaned over to pick up her panties off the ground. "I didn't take you out to have sex with you."

"Um, what do you call that, then?" Lindsey grinned. "Bill Clinton's version? Oral sex isn't sex?"

He grinned back, handing over the sheer black material of her panties. "Well... okay, so I slipped a little."

"Let's slip some more." She wrapped her legs around his waist, tossing her panties onto the hood of the car. "Slip and slide and..."

"Nuh-uh." He pulled her off the hood of the car and she stood, wobbly, letting him hold her and pull her close. "Come on. It's almost one... and I promised your father I'd have you home."

"He's not my father." She couldn't help smiling as she pulled her panties on. He let her hold his arm for balance. "Are you for real?"

"You tell me." He went around to the passenger side of the car and opened her door, waiting. She came to stand in front of him, still feeling shaky.

"I don't know." She sighed, swallowing and looking up at him.

"You will." He smiled, tilting her chin up, and kissed her softly. "Let's get you home."

12