Short Skirt, Long Jacket

Story Info
New love blossoms in the kitchen on Valentine's Day.
4.9k words
4.46
25.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a brisk morning in late December and Jamie was at his normal café, at the normal time, getting his normal order: medium black coffee and a bacon egg and cheese sandwich on a croissant. Jamie had always been one for routine and normalcy and if you'd met him in high school, he would have been the nerd. When he grew out of acne and learned how to dress well, he became quite the catch, although he still stuck to his every day pattern. He worked a high end IT job and hung out with computers all day but he had human friends now too. Standing a few inches shy of six feet, Jamie had slender build with lean muscles. His dark hair was cut short and he was clean shaven, showing off his sharp cheek bones and jaw line.

He gave the barista a friendly smile as she prepared his order. Jamie didn't know it but today would be different. She was there, a woman Jamie had never seen before. She was petite and wore a long green jacket over a short dress with every color flower printed on it. He watched her out of the corner of his eye and thought to himself, 'Short skirt under a long jacket? That's sexy.' She looked around his body at the breakfast display case and he noted the way she chewed her lip and looked in deep thought regarding her choice of early morning sustenance, which amused him. She had wavy brown hair, deep brown eyes and full lips. She was only about five feet tall but he could tell she had a shapely figure under her coat.

"That will be $5.75, please." Jamie snapped back to reality when the barista told him the cost. He patted his pockets and his jacket, looking for his wallet but coming up empty.

"Shit," he muttered under his breathe. "I forgot my wallet. This is just perfect. Happy Monday," he said with a mix of sarcasm and disappointment. He tried his pockets again but no luck.

"Here," a loud voice came from behind him. He turned around to see the deep thinking woman holding out her debit card. "I'll pay for it. No one likes Mondays, why make them worse?" She had a genuine smile on her face, more than happy to give her debit to card over to pay for a stranger's breakfast.

"I really couldn't." He tried to push the card away but she moved around him and gave it to the woman behind the counter.

"Add a medium caramel latte to the order and," she turned to face Jamie, "whatever he says is good for breakfast. I just can't seem to make up my mind." Jamie stood there with a surprised expression, looking for words and not finding any. After he didn't speak for several seconds, she turned back and said, "I'll just have whatever he's having."

The barista rang up both orders and swiped the debit card. The woman signed the receipt and turned to smile at Jamie. "I'm Emma, by the way." Emma stuck her hand out to Jamie and he took it.

"I'm Jamie. Thanks for the coffee, Emma."

"No problem, just helping out a fellow Monday morning zombie." She laughed at her own joke, a hearty laugh that made customers turn their heads and Jamie instinctively smile. They chatted for a few minutes while their orders were made, lifting the fog from the weekend with their easy conversation.

"So how can I pay you back for the coffee," Jamie asked Emma as he sipped the dark brew in front of the coffee shop.

She thought for a moment and then finally said, "How about you buy coffee tomorrow? Same time, same place?"

"Sounds perfect," Jamie said with a smile. Emma nodded and they said goodbye, each walking in the opposite direction of the other.

Jamie and Emma got coffee every day together for two weeks before Jamie finally worked up the courage to ask her out on a real date. She said yes without a moment's hesitation, beaming from ear to ear at the proposal. They had a nice dinner, took a walk through the local park, and kissed under the stars on a park bench.

He was mild mannered with a quiet disposition but he had a wild side if the moment struck. He always pulled funny one-liners out of nowhere, which never failed to get Emma laughing. Her big brown eyes showed her every emotion and when she smiled it was always with genuine happiness. When Jamie took Emma out to meet a few of his friends for drinks, they told him that Emma was a firecracker that blew color into his gray-scale life.

She was a lighthearted and kind person, always helping out friends and family. More than once since she and Jamie started seeing each other, Emma paid for a stranger's coffee or helped carry an elderly woman's groceries to her car. Jamie didn't know what she saw in an Average Joe like him but she simply told him, "You make my heart flutter" and that was good enough. She taught middle school English, which requires a special kind of person, a person that Emma embodied fully.

Emma's outgoing, warm personality complimented Jamie's more reserved and quiet composure. She listened to his stories with rapt attention and he calmed her, just with his presence, after a long day at school. They had quiet dinners, went to night clubs and raves, and took picnic lunches in the park. When they were in bed together, there was an ebb and flow of energy between them. Sometimes they made love and held each other tenderly while other times they fucked like animals and collapsed sweaty and tired on the sheets. They complimented each other and every day was an adventure, a fast paced, whirlwind adventure.

"I have a great idea for Valentine's Day," Emma said one night. She and Jamie were in bed together, Emma's head tucked next to Jamie's and his fingers gently stroking her back. "Let's cook dinner together. I'll bring the ingredients to make my mom's chocolate lava cakes and we can have whatever you want for dinner. What do you think?"

"Can we do grilled steak and garlic mashed potatoes?"

Emma sat up and looked at Jamie. "Hell yes we can have steak!" The look of happiness in her eyes was so pure, and only from the mention of steak, that Jamie immediately felt better. "And did you know, garlic mashed potatoes are my favorite kind of potatoes?"

She rested her head back down on Jamie's chest and snuggled closer. Jamie wrapped her tighter in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. "Steak it is."

Jamie spent all week preparing for Valentine's Day. He looked up 'How To Cook the Perfect Steak' on Youtube, pre-ordered a bouquet of red roses and went to wine shops on his lunch breaks. Emma read poetry books to try and find the perfect quote to express how she felt about Jamie, bought new lingerie that made her feel like a vixen, and went to chocolatiers to find the best blend of chocolate for her cake recipe.

On Valentine's Day night, Emma went to Jamie's apartment with a bag of groceries and a bright smile. Jamie answered the door and his jaw dropped. Emma was standing in the doorway wearing a white button down shirt with a high waisted black skirt, black ankle boots and her long coat. Her hair fell down around her shoulders and she had on a subtle but sexy shade of rosy lipstick. He could see her dark bra through the shirt and it gave her a sexy teacher look. Jamie was wearing dark blue jeans with a similar white button down, top buttons undone to show off his slender chest. "Short skirt," Jamie said with a wink.

"Long jacket," she said back with a smug smile. He pulled her to him and they hugged and kissed in the doorway then Jamie led her into his apartment to start their romantic evening together.

Jamie took Emma's coat and then put the dessert in the fridge. He poured them each a glass of red wine and gave Emma a medium sized box wrapped in gold paper. "This is for you. It's just a little something I saw and thought of you, especially for tonight." Emma smiled and took the package. She ripped the paper and opened the box to find a flowered apron with a cat wearing a chef's hat on the front.

"Jamie, this is perfect! I love it. Where did you find it?"

"There's a little shop next to the wine store I like that sells cute and weird little things. This apron was hanging in the window and," Jamie went to the closet and pulled out a matching apron that had a cat with a whisk. "I bought one for myself too." Jamie put the apron over his head and tied the back. He walked over to Emma and secured hers as well.

"Perfect," Emma said with a kiss on his lips. "Now let's cook!"

Jamie took the steaks out of the fridge and seasoned them while Emma started washing and cutting up red russet potatoes. She put them in cold water then turned on the flame to boil. Jamie put a grill pan over two burners and lit the gas to heat it. "You look super cute in that cat apron," Jamie commented as Emma stirred the potatoes. He put the steaks on the sizzling grill and she gave him a sexy stare and meowed, making a scratching gesture with her free hand. Jamie laughed and moved to stand behind her. He pulled her hair back and nipped at her neck which gave Emma goose bumps and she shivered. She turned around in his arms and they shared a deep, passionate kiss. Emma could taste the wine on his tongue and Jamie could smell the perfume she wore that he loved. Their embrace lasted several minutes before either of them realized the food was burning.

"Fuck!" Jamie rushed over to the steaks, which were literally on fire, and cut the flames. One side was charred black and the other was barely cooked. Emma stuck her spoon into the pot of potatoes and realized they had gone past the point of "fork tender" and it was now watery potato soup. Emma started laughing, tears filling her eyes as she laughed harder and harder. "What's so funny, Emma? Dinner is ruined." Jamie had his hands on his hips and stared angrily at the stove while Emma regained her composure.

"Babe," Emma managed to say after she had wiped her eyes. "It's just dinner. We can order take out and there is still dessert." The two of them threw all the food away, called the Chinese restaurant down the street, and cleaned up the pots and pans. Instead of a romantic, candle lit steak dinner for two, they ate orange chicken and beef lo mein out of the cartons on pillows on the living room floor. They talked about their weeks at work, Jamie laughed at Emma's impression of the art teacher, and Emma almost choked on her food when Jamie told her he got hit on by a man at the wine shop earlier that week. They ate their fill and when they were done, Jamie cleared the plates and Emma got the ingredients out to make dessert.

Jamie took out the recipe and started to read each line from the beginning but Emma dumped all the chocolate and all the butter in a sauce pan and put it on the stove. He shook his head at the disorganization but knew he couldn't control Emma when she had her mind set on something. She stirred the dark mixture while Jamie measured out the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar and greased the cake molds. Jamie watched Emma melting the chocolate and found it very erotic. She was relaxed but focused on making the cakes perfect after the dinner disaster, he could tell. She took the pot off the stove, added an egg, and stirred. Then she poured it into the bowl of dry ingredients while Jamie mixed the two together. Once it was a smooth batter, Jamie turned the oven and then went back to Emma. She poured the thick batter into the buttered molds. A drop fell on her arm and she reached for a towel but Jamie took her by the wrist and pulled her toward him. He raised her arm to his lips and slowly licked the chocolate from her skin. Emma closed her eyes and moaned, letting the sexual tension in the room finally come out.

Jamie kissed up Emma's arm and she felt something cold on her neck. Jamie dipped his finger in the batter and spread it over her collar bone then ran his tongue over the sticky sweetness. Emma bit her lip as he made his way up to her face, then taking her cheeks in his hands, he kissed her. It was soft at first, then quickly deepened into something hot and fiery. Emma wrapped her arms around Jamie's neck and he lifted her up onto the counter top. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back to reach the ties on her apron. Jamie pressed into her, their bodies touching and his hands gripping the tops of her thighs.

Once the apron came untied, they broke their kiss. Jamie pulled it off and started unbuttoning her shirt, letting her lace covered breasts show. Emma reached for the bowl and stuck her fingers in. Once covered in the batter, she let them drip down onto her tits. She gave Jamie a playful wink and he pulled her chest towards his mouth so he could suck on her flesh. He licked the chocolate with his tongue and teased her nipples through the fabric with his thumbs. Emma leaned back on her hands, giving his better access to her open body. Jamie wrapped his arms around Emma's back and lowered her down on the table while he kissed his way down her body. When she was finally on her back, he took some of the cake batter and spread it down the middle of her stomach. He licked and sucked while he pulled her skirt down to expose the surprise underneath.

Emma was wearing a black lace thong with a matching black garter belt and stockings. "Mmm, very sexy," Jamie breathed over her mound. Emma tried to sit up but Jamie put a firm hand on her stomach to hold her down. "Stay," he said in a brusque voice between kisses on her lower body. Jamie rubbed her lips through the lace, feeling her wetness stick to his fingers. He looked up at her but her eyes were closed, lips parted, breathing rapid, and her skin was prickled with goose bumps. He smiled to himself and watched her body as he pulled her panties off and slipped a finger inside her. Her back arched again but he held her down and took is sweet time letting his fingers slide in and out of her. He rubbed his palm against her clit with every motion of his fingers.

Watching her writhe under his touch became too much. He had to have her, had to taste her after all the teasing during the night: the red wine, the kissing but no touching, and smelling Emma's amazing perfume. Jamie pulled his fingers out and leaned his head down to press a kiss to her clit and Emma almost jumped off the table. "Holy shit," she said out loud.

Jamie smirked from between her legs and said, "Shhh baby, just relax." He put his lips back on her clit and then parted them to let his tongue dance over her. He started with long strokes over her clit and pussy lips, then he circled her opening to tease her and finally plunged his tongue inside her wet hole. He repeated this a few times, taking his time to enjoy her and watch her body wriggle in pleasure. Jamie slid his fingers back inside her, moving them in rhythm with his tongue over Emma's clit. He paid attention to her body, feeling her breathing change and body tense as she climbed higher and higher. He increased the pressure with his tongue and the speed of his fingers and Emma clamped her legs around his head as she came hard on his mouth.

Just as he coaxed her orgasm, Jamie helped Emma come down slowly, letting her ride the pleasure as long as she could. When she was finally done and her body and legs relaxed, Jamie slowly stood up and smiled down at Emma. Her hair was a wild mess and there were spots of chocolate all over her body but she looked incredible in her lace bra and garter, which were still on her and intact. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Jamie: his face was content with pleasure and wet with her juices and he was still wearing that stupid cat apron. She came up to her elbows and motioned to him with her finger in a 'come hither' motion. He bent over to kiss her, a loving and passionate kiss that lasted several moments before they broke apart.

"Dinner might have been a complete fail," she said playfully. "But dessert gets five stars." They both laughed, remembering the overcooked steak and grainy potatoes that had been traded for Chinese takeout.

Jamie pulled Emma up into a sitting position. He moved to brush her hair behind her ear but leaned down instead. She closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss but Jamie moved to the side and licked a glob of chocolate from her ear lobe. Emma laughed and tried to push Jamie away but he held her and smiled. "Come on dirty girl, let's get cleaned up." She swung her arms around his neck and he picked her up and carried his chocolate covered lover to the bedroom. He sat her down gently on the bed. "You," he said and pointed at her playfully. "Stay here until I come back to get you." Emma saluted Jamie and then he walked into the bathroom down the hall.

He started a hot bath and added some lavender oil and bubble bath. He let the scent fill the air and took a deep breathe. Once the tub was full, he sprinkled rose petals over the top of the bubbles and lit a few candles on the edge of the sink and tub. Then he walked to the kitchen to get the bottle of champagne and two glasses. Once everything in the bathroom was in order, he went back to the bedroom to get Emma.

Emma was lying naked on the bed with her head hanging off the edge, her hair flowing down. She was braiding her hair into elaborate knots but when she saw him, she rolled over onto her stomach and came up on her knees. Her half-braided hair fell over her breasts, barely covering her puckered nipples. She ran her hands up her body, from hip to breasts and into her hair. She gave him a sultry look and said, "I'm ready for my close up," in a deep, sexy voice. He threw her the same sly smile and she squealed in delight.

He reached for her hand and pulled her off the bed. "Are you ready for your surprise?" Emma nodded I agreement. She took a hair clip from the bed and pulled the rest up into a bun. Jamie turned her around and rested his hands over her eyes. "No peaking," he said as he started pushing her towards the door and down the hall. When they reached the doorway to the bathroom, he pulled his hands away and Emma gasped at the sight before her.

The air smelled like lavender and roses and the flickering candles cast glowing shadows on the walls. Jamie led her to the bath and helped her in. "Oh my god, this is amazing." She rested her head back against the cool tile and watched as Jamie began to strip. First his apron, then the shirt and his dark jeans and boxer shorts. When he pulled off his underwear, he threw them at Emma's face, which got her laughing again. He popped the champagne and poured them each a glass then got in the tub with her. They sat across from each other and held their glasses in a toast. "Thank you so much Jamie," Emma said with a wide smile. "This is the best Valentine's day ever."

"It's not over yet," Jamie said as he touched his glass to hers. They each took a sip of the sweet bubbly and then Jamie pulled Emma to the other side of the tub to sit in front of him. He put his glass down on the floor and took a lufa, which he dipped in the warm water and squirted some soap on to. Jamie moved the sponge over her shoulders, up and down her neck, and around her breasts. Emma purred as he washed and massaged her body and Jamie could feel his cock getting hard just looking at her bare, soapy shoulders. Emma giggled and moved her ass against his cock, which only made him become more excited. She leaned her back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. She put his hands on her tits and let him feel how slippery they were from the bubbles.

They sat together in the bath for a long time, gently caressing and teasing each other's bodies. Jamie rested his head on Emma's neck and she leaned her head back on his shoulder. The water slowly cooled but neither seemed to notice because of the heat that was flowing between them. Finally, Emma opened her eyes and lifted a wrinkled foot out of the bath. "I think we're clean enough," Emma stated, wiggling her toes.

"I think you're right. And I think it's time I take you to bed." Jamie got out of the tub first and dried himself. He wrapped a fluffy white towel around his waist and took a second one for Emma. She stood and he draped the towel around her shoulders. A few wet strands of hair that had come undone clung to her cheeks. She just looked so beautiful, with her messy hair and giddy smile, and those three little words were out of his mouth before he could think. "I love you."

12