Short Skirt, Long Jacket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's entire face expanded with happiness and she took a deep breathe. "I love you too." Jamie's heart leapt and he pulled her in for a hard kiss. She linked her arms around him and he led her out of the tub.

They were connected at the mouth but they made it to the bedroom, a tangled mess of damp skin. Jamie laid Emma down on the bed and got down beside her. She sucked on his lips and he took the clip out and threaded his hands in her hair. She pressed her palms to his chest and threw her leg over his and soon she was on top of him. She ground her hips on him and Jamie felt himself growing harder by the second, his erection pressing on her ass. He took one of her soft nipples in his mouth and sucked while he twisted the other between his thumb and forefinger. Emma moaned and leaned her head down to nip and lick Jamie's neck.

When Jamie couldn't handle the teasing and taunting any longer, he wrapped his arms around Emma's back and rolled her over to be on top of her. He was on his knees between her legs and she was straining to reach his cock but he wouldn't let her. Jamie put his hand on Emma's pussy and he could feel how wet she was for him again. He kissed her, and at the same moment she let his tongue into her mouth, he slipped his fingers into her opening. She sucked hard on his tongue and groaned as he started moving his hand slowly over her and in her, feeling her arousal.

"Enough teasing," Emma whispered when Jamie started kissing down her neck. "I want to feel you inside me." Jamie lifted his head and smiled. He withdrew his fingers from her pussy and got off the bed, leaving her hot and ready for him. He opened the top drawer of the dresser and took out a new box of condoms. Emma watched his naked body, drinking in the sight of her lover as he moved around the room. He kneeled back on the bed and pressed a kiss to her clit, which made her gasp. He kissed and licked up her body until he reached her mouth. She was panting and clawed at his back then said, "Please Jamie, I need you."

Jamie leaned back and rolled the condom down his shaft. He repositioned himself and then gradually entered her while gazing into her eyes. Emma felt so connected to him, feeling his every move and seeing the love for her in his eyes. She let his cock fill her and when he started to move inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He put one hand under her back and the other behind her head and pulled her close so that every inch of their bodies was touching. Emma reciprocated, feeling closer to Jamie than she ever had with anyone before.

They moved this way, touching and feeling and loving each other through their bodies. When Jamie started to feel himself getting close to coming, he rolled over again so Emma was back on top of him. She smiled when they faced each other and Jamie brushed the hair from her face. "God, you are so beautiful," he said with a grin. Emma kissed him and lifted her hips so his cock started to leave her pussy. When only the head was left inside her, she held it there and let Jamie buck underneath her. Then she slid down his cock and took him completely, which made him grunt like a caveman. After teasing him for a few strokes, she sat back and ground her hips down on him. Emma leaned into a back bend to expose her clit and Jamie started to rub the nub in small circles while she moved up and down on his cock.

"I'm getting close, baby. Don't stop," Emma moaned.

"Me too, Emma. God, you feel so good." Jamie reached up and grabbed one of Emma's tits. "Fuck," he grunted when he felt Emma's pussy tighten and she reached orgasm. He let himself go, taking in the sight of her coming and they rode the waves of pleasure together.

Emma collapsed on Jamie's chest, both of them panting and sweating after their wild romp. They laid like that until their hearts stopped running and their breathing went back to normal. Jamie rubbed Emma's back and she traced shapes with her fingers over his pectorals. "I love you, Jamie," Emma whispered to break the silence.

Jamie lifted her head to meet her gaze. "I love you too, Emma." Emma sat up fast and looked around the room. "Is everything..." Jamie started to say but Emma pressed a finger to his lips before jumping out of bed and ran down the hall. He sat up, heard some shuffling and crumpling of paper, and then Emma came back into the bedroom. She had something behind her back and was smiling.

"This is for you," Emma said as she handed Jamie a white envelope and a small wrapped box. He pulled her back on to the bed and she fell into his lap, giggling. Jamie opened the box to reveal an engraved, silver felt tip pen and matching cufflinks. "Wow," was all he could say. He ran his fingertip under the lip of the paper and pulled out a gold card. Inside, written in curly script was the following message:

"The presence of your love pushes away all my fears

and draws out the better parts of me.

In you, I find shelter and shade

I am so grateful for the pieces of yourself you have given me."

"I looked for the perfect quote to tell you how I felt about you for days, but nothing was good enough. This is something that just came to mind last night as I was falling asleep and it is everything I want to tell you and more."

Jamie took Emma in his arms and they hugged, a solid and true embrace. The love flowed between their bodies like cool lava and warmed their souls. When they pulled apart, Jamie's eye were wet. "Thank you for an amazing Valentine's Day," he said with a warm smile.

Emma smiled back, took his face in his hands, and pressed a kiss to his lips. "It was the best Valentine's Day," she replied. She rolled over and slid under the covers. Jamie pulled up the comforter and started tickling Emma until she was screaming for mercy. Once they calmed down and caught their breathe, Emma settled herself under Jamie's arm and they both drifted off to sleep.

12