Short Story 05

Story Info
Futazilla.
3k words
4.06
34.8k
22
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,818 Followers

Author's Note: This is part of a series of short stories. They are written very quickly and are not edited. They are also VERY weird and are not for everyone. You have been warned.

*

"We are so lost," Catherine grumbled.

"No, we're not. Just a little turned around is all," denied Bridget as she tapped on her GPS furiously. Catherine rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone, her fingers beginning to dance along the screen.

"Sure, real helpful, Sis. Just keep texting away," Bridget said sarcastically.

"Not like we're going anywhere," Catherine retorted and stuck her tongue out at her sister, before returning to her phone. The two fell into relieving silence. Bridget silently cursed at the piece of tech in her hand. The supposedly sophisticated piece of technology seemed determined to refute any commands she made.

"God dammit," Bridget snarled and tossed the GPS into the back, "Stupid piece of shit." Her sister glanced up from her phone and heaved a heavy sigh.

"Just turn around. We've probably already missed the show. Let's just go home."

"Really? You're the one that wanted to see this band so badly. Who're they again? Shack Bale Pride?" Bridget questioned mockingly. She began to pull out of the scrapyard she had pulled into, though her face remained set in an agitated scowl.

"Black Veil Brides. And whatever. Not like I can't just see it on YouTube," Catherine growled.

"I'll never understand you, Cat," Bridget lamented. They were on the road once again, though heading in the opposite direction then either of them had intended.

"Funny, sounds like something Mum would say," Catherine mocked. Her older sister's fingers tightened around the steering wheel, to the point that her knuckles turned white. Bridget turned her gaze to her passenger before bringing it back to the road.

"Catherine," Bridget warned.

"What? You gonna run off too? Yeah right, you wouldn't dare, Miss Goody Two-Shoes," Catherine teased.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bridget screamed. She twisted her body to face her sister and meet her gaze.

"Um, Bridge... the road." Catherine hinted as she eyed the windshield.

"It was hard for me too, you know? You were a little kid; I was a teenager. How do you think I felt, huh? You didn't even know dad either, and I did. So what the fuck do you know?"

"Bridge,"

"No, not a word out of you. I stayed with you, Cat. I picked up where Mum left off and I tried. Fucking hell, I tried. So get over yourself and show some fucking respect, okay?!" Bridget screeched. Her face had long since turned a deep red with a vein bulging clearly from her temple.

"I'm... shit!" Catherine yelled as she spied a chain fence. Bridget turned as if in slow motion just in time to see the fence meet the hood of the car. Her body locked up. She pressed down on the accelerator in a panic, bringing the car barrelling past the fence and into a facility. Adrenaline pumped through the sisters, allowing both to see the world around them in an unprecedented clarity. Warehouses lined the sides, with large vats labelled with a bio-hazard symbol. One of which was directly in their path.

Bridget immediately undid her seatbelt and forced herself to cover her sister. Catherine sat frozen with her face sculpted into a perfect expression of terror, hardly seeming to register it as her older sibling wrapped her body around hers before the world rocked violently around her. She heard Bridget scream in agony as the hood folded itself around the barrel. Catherine's vision went dark as she lost consciousness. She only just registered the sound of voices yelling and an ambulances sirens approaching.

"... incredibly brave of her."

"Would you have done that?"

"Can't say."

Catherine frowned at the voices around her. They weren't familiar in the slightest aside from the tone of voice; professional, with a hint of kindness mixed in. She groaned in pain. Her head throbbed like she had the world's worst migraine, nonetheless she managed to open her eyes. Only to regret it instantly.

"Bright," she grunted and attempted to raise a hand to shield her eyes.

"Dim the lights, please, Nurse? Thank you," Nurse? Catherine thought, why was she in a hospital? The glaring light dimmed mercifully. She blinked to clear her vision, managing to focus on the slightly blurred shape of someone standing at her side.

"Where am I?" Catherine inquired to find that her throat felt horribly dry. Her voice sounded hoarse as well. How long had she been out?

"St. Bernard Hospital," the man she assumed to be the doctor answered. Despite herself, Catherine chuckled.

"Really?"

"Well, at least you can laugh," a feminine voice observed with a cheerful tone. Definitely a nurse, Catherine thought, "Here, drink this," With how dry her throat felt, Catherine had no doubt that she would drink urine if it meant relieving the sandpaper sensation. She felt a straw at her lips and allowed it inside, immediately drawing on it.

"Thanks," she said when she'd had her fill.

"No problem," the nurse assured her.

"So, uh, why am I here?" Catherine inquired.

"Long story short, you and your sister were in a car crash. Don't worry," the doctor promised, "You're both fine. She's in the other room resting right now. You two got really lucky. A few broken bones, concussions and a couple of scrapes and bruises. Could've been much, much worse."

"Good to hear," Catherine mumbled as the memories resurged. She clearly recalled what had been said before the crash. She doubted she would ever actually forget it. I was a real shit, she reprimanded herself. Not anymore, she vowed silently. Catherine would have gladly signed her name in blood simply to show how serious she meant it. If Bridget needed help, she would get it, "Not anymore," she affirmed under her breath.

A few days later and the two sisters were released. Bridget had her arm in a cast and a few scratches on her face and back, but other than that she looked great. Though Catherine wasn't sure if it was a trick of the light, her stay in the hospital, or both, but her sister looked taller than she remembered.

"Let me," Catherine offered but didn't wait for an answer, taking her sister's bag of clothes and hulking it into the taxi boot. Bridget furrowed her brow at her little sister.

"Since when do you help?" She questioned chidingly.

"Since you broke your arm," Catherine retorted. The two shared a small grin after a brief moment.

"Thanks," Bridget said as she climbed into the vehicle. Her sister climbed in shortly afterwards and they were headed back home.

That night Catherine awoke to the sounds of distressed cries.

"Bridget?!" She called out and hurried to her sister's room. The doctors had mentioned that there might be some pain, so she wasn't especially concerned, that is, until she crashed through Bridget's door, "Bridge?" Catherine inquired.

"Aaaaaahhhh," Bridget groaned as she tossed and turned on her bed, ignorant of her arm. Catherine didn't hesitate and rushed to her sibling, holding down her shoulders.

"Bridget? Hey, Bridge? I'm here, come on, calm down. Take some medicine," Catherine soothed, lowering her voice to a gentle whisper. Her sister managed to focus on her and calmed down.

"It hurts," Bridget whimpered.

"Your arm?"

"No, my... my everything."

"What'd you mean?"

"I mean... aaahhh," Bridget's words devolved into a low cry of pain. She pushed Catherine away to sit up, panting heavily. Catherine kept her eyes directly on her sister to watch for any outward sign of what might be causing her pain. To the younger sister's bewilderment, she swore she could see Bridget get taller somehow, "Fuck!" the elder sibling gasped as her hands darted to her crotch.

"What is it, Bridge? Tell me," Catherine demanded. Her concern grew as Bridget groaned and yelled in pain.

"My... my crotch. It burns!" Bridget wailed, suddenly falling onto her back and thrusting her hips into the air. Her one good hand fumbled with the hem of her sweatpants. Catherine didn't hesitate and helped tug them down to reveal a sight her dreams had never even conjured. Jutting from her sister's crotch like a totem to oppose her feminine shape was a genuine cock.

"What the hell?" Catherine gasped. Bridget didn't give an answer, instead choosing to wrap a hand around the abnormal endowment. She was seemed to be in such a frenzy that she failed to notice what it was or that it had no place on her body. The older sister groaned in discomfort. Her eyes had screwed shut and her brow furrowed. Maybe if I help her, Catherine wondered and nodded to herself.

Catherine hesitantly reached for the strange pillar of flesh. She wrapped both of her hands around it, moving her sister's in doing so. Amazement crossed her features when her fingers failed to meet around the shaft. She looked to Bridget whose groans had subsided slightly to resemble something akin to pleasure. Catherine steeled herself and brought her hands up while keeping them tight around Bridget's new appendage.

"That's nice," the elder sibling moaned with a small appreciative grin for her sister. Catherine's cheeks flushed a deep red, but she continued to slowly pump the unusual endowment. She could feel the veins throbbing against her palms and fingers, while a large drop of pre-cum built at the tip falling under gravity's law. The younger sister fixed her gaze upon the slick fluid as it trailed its way down to meet her hands. To her surprise, the fluid was hot. Almost boiling even.

She didn't release her grip. Catherine swallowed her reluctance and continued to bring her hands to the head. It was soft and spongy to her touch a direct contrast to Bridget's bone-like erection.

"Thanks, Cat," Bridget said in appreciation, "But, could you do me another favour?" Catherine's hands froze to a standstill and she looked to her sister.

"Sure, anything."

"Could you use your mouth on it?" Bridget requested with a small grin on her face. What is she saying? Catherine silently questioned in shock, but she metaphorically bit her tongue. She had to do this if it meant giving her sister some relief. She owed it to her.

"I... I'll try," Catherine promised. Bridget bared her teeth in a grateful smile, even going so far as to raise a hand to her younger sister's head to pet her. Catherine blushed lightly but didn't respond, not wanting to let on that she enjoyed the quiet praise. She drew herself close to the phallus and eyed it as though it was a cobra ready to strike, but she gulped down her fear and leaned in until she was but inches away. The cock seemed massive even as she stared down at it.

Catherine glanced about nervously for any way to get out of this. But there was nothing. This was her duty to her sister. Just do it, Cat, she told herself quietly. She steeled herself and opened her mouth wide. Catherine glanced up to her sister, who nodded encouragingly. Okay, the younger sibling told herself, just do it. She began to mentally repeat the words as a type of mantra as she lowered herself. The spongy head pressed into her lips and soon her tongue.

Taste flared across the wet muscle. Salty and musky, but Catherine could detect something vaguely sweet beneath that. Catherine didn't find it all that unpleasant in fact. She allowed herself to tilt slightly lower and engulf the large, bulbous head in her mouth. The slimy pre-cum washed over her tongue, dousing it in her sister's bizarre flavour. Catherine let out an unconscious groan at the taste. She swallowed it down her throat, feeling it coat her orifice.

Before she could fully comprehend what she was experience, Catherine's eyes bulged out in surprise. Bridget's cock was growing even bigger. It was already enormous by any standards, at least 9 inches of veiny prick. The younger sister's eyes darted about in her shock to eventually fall on a pair of balls that put her head to shame, but they were far from the most astonishing thing to catch her eye for Bridget appeared to be growing taller. Bridget's king sized bed seemed to no longer be big enough now.

What the hell's going on? Catherine all but screeched inside of her mind, though it translated poorly as her throat began to fill with an ungodly amount of her sister's cock.

"Ah, god, Cat! I think I'm gonna cum!" Bridget announced. Her voice had become a booming tone, seeming to reverberate throughout the room and into Catherine's brain. No, no, no, she panicked. If she cums with those balls I'm gonna drown, Catherine began to try and pull herself off and away from the dick that spelled her doom, but for every inch that she excavated another grew to replace it. No, not replace, but enhance. She could feel it expanded down her oesophagus now.

"Take it all, Sis!" Bridget cried and raised her now vastly larger hips. Her cock broadened immensely, its shape bulging from Catherine's stuffed throat. Please don't, the younger sibling pleaded, but to her misfortune Bridget was not a psychic. The elder sister's balls visibly contracted as the first spurt of semen burst through her cock to fill Catherine's stomach.

Spurt, after spurt, after spurt. Catherine's eyes rolled into her head as her air began to run dry, her lungs weeping for oxygen. And still her sister's orgasm persisted in filling her to the point that her stomach visibly expanded, as if racing through the months of pregnancy. Bridget's eyes closed to enjoy her orgasm and breathed a low moan of constant pleasure, all while her body continued to inexplicably grow. Her arms reached past each side of her massive bed and her feet touched the floor.

Catherine eventually found relief as her sister realised what was happening to her. Bridget pushed her little sibling away even as her jizz arched high into the air, reaching up to splatter against the ceiling from sheer velocity. The younger of the two sputtered to clear her throat while cum splashed back to spray her in the viscous fluid. When she had recovered enough to think clearly, Catherine moved out of the splash zone and stood.

"What the hell is going on, Bridget?" Catherine questioned as she panted to bring her breath back under control.

"The doctors, ah, said I was ex, ooh, exposed to some chemicals. They said it m-might, oh god, have some effects on me," Bridget explained even as her climax persevered.

"And that explains why you're growing like you're the fucking hulk?!" Catherine exclaimed as her sister ate up even more space in the room.

"Yep."

"That doesn't make any sense!" Bridget afforded her younger sister an incredulous look.

"So? It feels fucking amazing," she moaned and ran her hands over her body. Her breasts had been growing out of proportion to her body, not that they were small for her size, rather they were enormous despite the rest of her. Catherine gawked in alarm as she watched the twin mounds double the size of her head, while the cock that was half coated in her spit grew higher until it touched the ceiling. And still it continued.

"When're you gonna stop?" Catherine barely managed to whisper the words. Everything was happening so fast, making it hard to process.

"Who knows?" To punctuate Bridget's words her body suddenly lurched in growth. Her weight was finally too much for the bed to handle and its base cracked beneath her.

"I'm gonna get some help," Catherine stated and went to leave, but found her arm enclosed in the now giant hand of her sister.

"No, don't. I wanna see where this goes," Bridget told her with an assured grin. Catherine glanced from the massive, and still growing, hand to her sister's face. She gulped audibly and nodded, "Thanks, Cat. Now, come here and lay down me. I bet my chest's extra soft now," Catherine was about to shake her head in denial, but she found herself walking instead. She had laid her head under her sister's before she realised what she had done.

"Comfy?" Bridget inquired as she wrapped her arms around her comparatively tiny sibling.

"Uh huh," Catherine answered. Her sister continued to grow and grow until they were forced to evacuate the house, though Bridget was forced to wreck every doorframe along the way. Outside, the moon hung high and the suburban neighbourhood was quiet as the others all slept. Until the now 20 foot Bridget crashed through her own doorway that is. The giant cradled her sister to her chest while Catherine gawked at the ground far lower than she had ever seen it before. She didn't even go on the diving boards at the public pool.

Bridget rose taller and taller with no end in sight. Her cock perpetually sprayed cum into the street, dousing people who had come out to see the hulking woman. Her height seemed tied to the climax somehow as she continued to grow. As her orgasm strengthened to the point that it resembled a firehose rather than a simple cumming phallus, she began to gain several inches with every passing minute. Catherine watched as her home became lower and lower.

In a short time, helicopters began to circle around Bridget. The formerly average woman of 32 now stood at a level on par with that of Godzilla, while her cock had grown to resemble King Kong. And she was nowhere near done if the fact she now stood at over 20 stories was any indication.

"Bridget, you think you're almost done?" Catherine asked from her perch atop her sister's gigantic breast.

"Hmm," Bridget procrastinating only to yelp as she suddenly grew several feet, "Nope."

When all was said and done, Bridget's growth only came to an end after her ankle was level with the Empire State Building. To her and her sister's fortune, she hadn't grown past the stratosphere. Catherine stood on Bridget's palm.

"It's beautiful," she gasped in amazement. The world extended as far as the eye could see, planes flew by down below making evasive manoeuvres to dodge the cascades of cum. Bridget smiled as the sun crested on the horizon.

"Guess you can finally get that tan, huh, Cat?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,818 Followers