Short Story: Unfinished Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both exhausted as they lay recovering. "Baby that was just as good as I thought it would be."

Too worn out to answer she could only smile and nod her head in agreement. She now knew what it was to be fucked. She was already sore from the hard pounding his cock did in her pussy. Still it was a feeling she loved and knew that she was going to want more of it, a lot more.

They finally made it to the shower where he joined her. It didn't take long before he was hard and pushed her up against the wall. Lifting one leg up to his waist he slid his now hard cock back in her wet pussy. This was all new to her but she loved every stroke his big cock made as he once again drove hard and fast in her. She was fast coming to the conclusion that he only had one speed and that was full speed ahead and pounding hard and deep. She climaxed along with him. Finishing their shower she reached for her robe to wrap in. "No, you don't need that." He tossed in across a chair. "Naked, I want you naked all the time."

Being naked with him didn't bother her. "What if someone comes by?"

"Then you can dress." He looked out at the pool. "How private is the pool?"

"Very, I usually tan nude."

"Let's go swimming." Naked he took her hand and led her to the pool. The water felt good and soon he was hard again. Picking her up he set her on the edge of the pool and spread her legs. "Let's see if you tastes as good as you fuck?" He went down on her and she leaned back on her elbows and watched as he licked her cunt until she couldn't take any more. He licked up all her liquid and sucked on her clit as he finished. Smacking his lips he said, "Yep, just as good.

For the next two weeks, except on the weekends when Steve was home, they fucked in every room of the house, in every position he knew and a lot she had never even though of. It was the third day that she finally sucked him. She had only kissed Steve down there a few times and never completing the act. Seeing Joe on his back with his hard cock standing up made her want to try it with him. She kissed down his body until she was kissing the tip of his hard cock. "That's it Baby, take in you mouth."

Slowly she did. He filled her mouth completely and she had trouble breathing until she started breathing through her nose. Just as he had always been rough with her she let her teeth scrape against his cock as she pulled her head back. He jumped at the slight pain but his cock only got harder. She was finally able to take much of him in her mouth and found she liked doing it much more than she had expected. It was the only time she was in charge.

He was expanding and she knew he was about to cum. She shifted her head to take her mouth from him, but he laid his hand on her head and stopped her. "Suck it all Baby, get all my juice."

She pulled her head back away from him and looked him in the eye. "I have never let Steve cum in my mouth."

He guided her mouth back over his cock. "You have never been fucked until this week either. You don't know what you have missed until you try." She went back to work on him. It wasn't long before he went over the edge. Her mouth filled with his juice and she started to raise her head when he held her down. "No Baby, swallow! Swallow it down!" She didn't have any choice but to swallow. She felt the syrupy liquid slid down her throat. It wasn't nearly that bad and got better as she finished cleaning him up before moving up and kissing him, pushing the final wad of cum back in his mouth. He swallowed, "see I told you it wasn't that bad."

The two weeks were over and he was flying home to see his parents. Amy had never been fucked as many time as in the last two weeks. Not only were she and Joe at it most everyday she made sure that Steve was taken care of at night. She was surprised the first time after being with Joe that the sex with Steve was even better than before. After that she was ready for either man, any time.

Before the next week was over Steve got a call from Joe. "Bro, mind if I spend my last week with you and Amy? Being here with the old folks isn't nearly as much fun as being with you."

"Amy, Joe is coming back this weekend to spend the rest of his leave time here."

"Good, he is a lot of fun. I've been lost the last week without him underfoot."

"It will just be for a week."

"Maybe we will get to do some sightseeing that we didn't get to before." She was already thinking of a secluded beach up the coast where she and Steve had been before, but Steve wasn't about to be caught naked on a beach. She knew that this was going to be right up Joe's alley, and lately hers.

12