Short Tail Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & son both get what they want.
962 words
4.15
265.6k
82

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers

I didn't need to be asked twice. The speed at which I undressed would've gotten me in the Guinness Book of World Records. Free of my clothes, I let my bobbing cock lead the way to her upturned ass. I looked down and saw how my dick was pulsing with two fat veins that crisscrossed by the head of my shaft. My foreskin was taut around my iron-erect glans. It made me feel like I could piledrive my mother's ass without the need for lube.

I knelt behind her on the couch and grabbed her meaty thighs. I shoved my face deep into her crack and lapped away at her shitter. My tongue-tip wormed itself into her sweet pucker, using the drool which slid down the sides of my tongue as lube. Her soft sphincter parted allowing me to feast on her striated ring.

As is usually the case when a guy eats a woman's ass, his nose gets wet from all the saliva that been left behind on her buttcheeks. On top of that, the scent of saliva and ass invade his nostrils, like it was doing mine at the moment. Yet, those things don't deter a real ass lover while he's feasting on two round spheres of succulent ass.

The problem with having my mother's ass drenched in drool was that it made it difficult for me to properly bite into the plump portion of assmeat closest to her crack. Each time I'd attempt to bite into some dough, my teeth would slide along her skin, making it near impossible for me to anchor myself. Left with no other choice, I opted to keep licking up and down her moist crack, swiping my tongue like I was licking a delicious popsicle sold from the local ice cream man.

When my tongue began to tire, I pulled my head back to look at her twitching anus and my prick immediately jerked a couple of times. I swear I almost came right on the spot. No woman has ever had this affect on me. I wouldn't trade place with anyone in the world right now. There's nothing and I mean nothing like having your own mother offer her ass to you so you can eat and fuck it till your heart's content. And that's exactly what I was going to do, at least the second part since I already did the first.

I mounted my beautiful mother's ass and pressed the large, bulbous head against her slick anus. "I'm going to fuck your ass now, Mom. Last chance to back down," I muttered, hoping she wouldn't. I so wanted to fuck her hear-shaped ass.

"Baby, nothing is going to stop your mother from having those kids. You should know that by now, silly." That's all I needed to hear. Without another second of delay, I pushed against the bumpy membrane which blocked my way and forced it to sink in. Her anus simultaneously dilated and slid around the purple knob of my stiff cock with the one purpose of swallowing it whole. The gripping power of her rectal muscle sent a jolt through my spine. Her sphincter expertly massaged the bundle of nerves embedded within the crown of my dick.

Unfortunately, for me, the past ten minutes of ass munching had overloaded my senses to the point where my aching nut sack desperately had to release its contents. I tried to prevent the inevitable by clenching my ass cheeks and stop the flow of cum that was making its way into my urethra. But it was already too late so I figured I'd just help it along by sliding the large crown of my dick in and out, stretching her snug anal ring in the process.

I was moaning with each thrust of my cock. The tension was building in my loins rapidly spreading to the pit of my stomach and then out to my arms. My grip around her waist became tighter as I neared orgasm. Then my body seized, forcing me to stop in midstroke. My teeth clenched and the muscles in my jaw became taut. I cried out from the immense pleasure my mother's ass was giving me and fired rope after rope of thick, scalding cum deep into her ass.

Mom was going to be pushing out babies on a yearly basis if I had anything to say about it. This ass was just too damn good to give up.

When I pulled my cock out of my mother's ass, I left a round, gaping hole where a beautiful pink anus used to be. Her rosy sphincter was traumatized and didn't close up for quite some time. For me, it was the most erotic sight my eyes ever beheld. And to think it was all because of my mom and her desire for grandkids. Speaking of kids, she put me to work by the end of the week, filling her maternal womb with large amounts of my potent sperm. Without my knowledge, she had gone and got herself some fertility drugs which helped a lot in getting her knocked up. Actually, it helped a little too much and gave us twins the first time around. The year after it was another two. I had to sit her down after that and talk some sense into her or she'd be pushing out another two or three more.

It's been almost ten years after that first time I fucked her ass and we're still going strong. I find it to be the best form of birth control and the best kind of sex.

The End

*

P. S. We had a Vegas wedding and made it official. I can't imagine spending my days with anyone else but my mother.

Anal_King
Anal_King
503 Followers