Short Takes

Story Info
Moments from the lives of intimate men and women.
4.7k words
4.13
30.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

MY SHARON

"Now don't get me wrong! The most satisfying sex we ever have is when Sharon and I are alone in bed. Sharon is the most giving and loving wife anybody could ever want and I bless the day that I married her! But whenever we get the opportunity to include another guy in our, uh, sexual activities, we do it! It's a big turn on for both of us. Afterward, we talk over what happened before we go at it ourselves! Reliving the hot acts she performs with other men excites me and seems to make Sharon hot too. I don't mind! I know she just does it 'cause she loves me so much! If I slip a couple fingers into her, she really lights up and tells me, 'You're going to get all you want tonight, lover!' Man! Describing all this to you is turning me on just like it turns Sharon and me on at home. Damn! I wish she was here to tell you herself! Then you'd know! I always tell her how great it is to watch her while she enjoys some big stud; I really love that! The way her face looks while his cock slides in and out of her pussy! --- Say, you want another beer?"

"I don't know . . . I . . ."

"C'mon! Just one more!"

"Yeah, OK, sure."

"Hey, Babe! Two more over here! Y'know that waitress ain't exactly a dog, is she? Did you see those tits? --- Anyway, I'm not sure what you think of all this. I know that there are a lot of men who would think I'm some kind of a wimp but I am extremely stimulated by the sight of my wife sucking another guy's cock or fucking her sweet little pussy. It's the most erotic sight I have ever seen and I wouldn't have her stop for anything! I really love to watch a guy come in her mouth! My God but that's a turn on! My cock is hard just talking about it! If the guy has a lot stored in his balls, see, it gets all over her, in the hollow of her throat, on her nipples --- everywhere! Sharon has beautiful, big, torpedo-shaped tits with large pink aureoles and small nipples that get hard as little pebbles--- wait'll you see 'em! You can imagine what they look like smeared with --- What? Oh, yeah! --- OK, thanks, sweetheart! Here, keep the change.

"The most exciting part is when Sharon looks me dead in the eye and smiles, her face all red and . . . and come on her lips, y'know? She does that to show she really loves me no matter what she's been doin' with this other guy. I have photographs of her like that taken right after . . . with come still on her face. I can show you if you come home with me. I got one I especially like; I keep it in my top drawer so I can see it whenever I like. It shows Sharon --- now get this --- naked and on her knees in bed, pushing her tits up, come on her face and running between her tits! Once, when we were talking about that particular night, I got this photo out and showed it to Sharon to see what she'd do. I got more than I bargained for! 'Oh, my God! Do I remember this!' she said, 'That guy was really loaded and I had a lot of fun unloading him!' 'And I had just as much fun watching you do it!' I said back. 'Oh, baby!' she said, 'Let me suck you off right now!' Man, she really loves me! I spent the rest of the night trying to satisfy a raging inferno!

"Sometimes, though, she wants the guy to be gentle, caress her and make passionate love to her; that's when she encourages me to leave them alone and go down to the family room or something. I watch TV or play around with my fishing equipment or something. She always takes care of me later, never leaves me out, y'know. It's not unusual for Sharon to ride my cock to another great orgasm after the other guy has left! What do you think of that, huh?"

"Yeah! Really terrific! Y' know, I gotta go! Early day tomorrow!"

"Sure, sure, but listen to this! Sometimes, she wants it really raunchy --- as hard as she can get it! I just watch and enjoy every minute of it! She's always too tired to take me on after something like that but I know she loves me just the same! The next day I had better be damned good and ready, 'cause that woman loves me and is gonna wanta show me how --- how much! I'm not kiddin'!"

"OK, buddy! You're a lucky guy, all right. But I got to get goin' and turn in."

"What? You don't want to come home with me? I mean Sharon's waitin' and everything! C'mon, buddy!"

"Not this time, fella. --- Let go of my arm."

LATE ARRIVAL

Warren put down the paper and looked up when he saw the headlights sweep into the driveway. The car door slammed then the front door opened and closed. A few seconds later his wife appeared in the hallway, a grocery bag in her arms. She paused, stared through the living room arch at him, a puzzled look on her face. He almost spoke but something, her expression or posture, perhaps, prevented him. Then without a word she went on down the hall toward the kitchen. He could hear her putting away the few purchases she had been holding. Her footsteps sounded again in the hall; the closet door opened, hangers rattled as she hung her coat. A minute later she entered the room and sat on the sofa opposite his chair. She seemed preoccupied somehow but calm. Eventually she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry to be late," she said.

"Yes . . . well . . . I was beginning to worry some. Car OK?"

"Oh, yes. It's running fine."

"Trouble at the supermarket?"

"No, no more than usual. Slow, crowded . . . you know. I bought a chicken breast for that white wine recipe you like so much or we can have cold cuts if you're too hungry to wait; I bought ham and smoked turkey and some Kaiser rolls . . ."

"Never mind supper; we can eat later." He paused expectantly but she only sat staring at the cold fireplace as if there were a fire in it. She seemed to have forgotten his presence. "Well?" he said at last, "Then what kept you? I expected you more than an hour ago --- almost two now."

"I know, Warren, I know, but . . ." Her voice trailed off and she raised a hand to her face. He stared across the coffee table at her, noticed that the pulse in her temple kept almost perfect time with the doleful ticking of the mantle clock.

"But what, for God's sake? Marilyn, what's going on?"

She looked across the space between them and made eye contact. "A man picked me up."

"A man . . . What?"

"A man picked me up . . . in a filling station of all places. I needed gas so I stopped at that cut-rate place on Mercer. You know the one, and . . ."

"Yes, yes, gas! I understand! Go on!" he interrupted.

"Well, he was very charming . . . and young . . ." She smoothed her skirt. "And . . . and I just . . . went with him when he asked me to."

Again there was a silence. He struggled for something to say, something that would elicit from her the simple facts that he required. Finally, "Went with him? Went with him where?"

She opened her mouth but could not speak for several seconds, then, "To a motel."

Warren sat, more puzzled than stunned, the paper drifted to the floor around his feet. "What . . . he . . .a motel?" he stammered.

"Yes," she replied, a smile forming on her face, "that new Ramada at exit twenty-seven. We went to a room and I let him kiss me . . . and . . . he teased me a little . . . you know what I mean. He undressed me and, like the kids say today," a small, nervous laugh and a shrug of her shoulders, "He fucked my brains out!"

"Marilyn! Are you serious? You --- you had sex with a complete stranger?"

"Well we talked for a while first and then he didn't seem so strange."

"But . . . but . . ."

"Oh, Warren! Stop blustering! It was just sex! And I enjoyed it . . . I really did! Besides, you haven't been interested in me for . . . well, years, really. You haven't touched me in months and when you did it was sort of . . . of . . . perfunctory."

"Perfunctory? What does that mean?"

"You know perfectly well what it means, Warren. You majored in English. And besides all that, I am forty years old and I know my own mind."

Warren sat staring stupidly at his wife for nearly a full minute by the mantle clock. Marilyn smoothed her skirt again, a faint smile on her lips. Finally, she raised her eyes to his.

"So what will it be?" she asked, "the chicken in wine sauce or the cold cuts?"

THE WOMAN WITH THE GLORIOUS ASS

She lies by the water, her magnificent body gleaming with oil and sweat. I know that I can have this woman if I want her. She has made herself available to me without reservation for the entire weekend, leaving her husband and children in town and accompanying me, secretly, to my private beach house. This is our first full weekend together but I have been with her before on several occasions, mostly at motels but once, daringly, in the office and --- another risky time --- at her house, in her marriage bed! Most satisfying! She is always submissive, eager to satisfy me, to bring me all the pleasure that I demand from her. I have only to look at her a certain way and she will smile and offer me her mouth, her cunt, whatever I want!

All I have to do right now, at this instant, is lie down beside her, roll her gently onto her stomach and pull her hips up till she is on knees and elbows, just as I did in bed last night. Then I can pull aside that absurd patch of bikini bottom, slip my rigid cock between her oiled labia and sink contentedly into her hot depths.

If I do, --- if I decide to do these things that I am thinking, the acts I brought her here for, --- there will be no resistance. Quite the opposite, in fact; she will push insistently back against me, straining for every centimeter I can provide.

I can fuck her slowly if I want, heatedly, just as I like. Push to the limit of my cock, slowly withdrawing --- perhaps withdrawing completely just to hear her whimper of loss. Then plunge in again to hear her gasp and feel the incredible satisfaction of her soft, hot, oiled bottom as it presses against me. Tense little sounds will come from her throat and the muscles in her cunt will tighten around my insistent cock. Her gorgeous bottom will tremble as I rut hard into her welcoming depths.

My hands will roam over her, stroking her soft, full thighs, fondling and mauling her big, soft tits until I hear her gasp and feel her tremble beneath me. I will increase the tempo until I am slamming into her, causing her flesh to jump. I will speak to her in terse phrases of gutter language that always frees the slut in her and she will writhe in an effort to give and take the hot, lusty pleasure we came here to share.

When she is completely lost in the sensation I will unleash a torrent of vicious slaps to her quivering cheeks, watching in satisfaction as they redden with the imprints of my hands. Her cries and moans will excite me, drive me to new heights of passion and I will punish her thighs as well till her hot, irresistible flesh is crimson to the knees and she begs me to quit. But my raging cock will not quit. It will slam into her until I fill her waiting, eager cunt with thick jets of hot come. We will collapse together on the hot sand; she will roll over embracing me, holding me to her fragrant oiled body, satiated now with sex. Her kisses will be warm and wet and never-ending.

All this I think as I stand staring down at her gleaming body, the body that is, according to all societal mores, the exclusive property of another man --- and a man that I know personally at that!

We will lie a few moments, then begin to brush at the sand sticking to our sweating bodies, slap at the insistent insects. Her dugs, gross and flaccid now, will loll off the sides of her chest; streaks of sweat coursing between them. I will caress her dutifully, feeling the irritating sand, now, as well as insect bites that punctuate the dank field of her bottom. She will heave herself to an elbow and, with an embarrassed smile, stuff a hand towel between her legs.

As I stare, she shifts position a little, rolling that perfect bottom up to me as if in invitation, sliding those voluptuous thighs one against the other. Heat blooms in my chest, begins to spread to my limbs and loins, then subsides --- and dies. Then the only heat is the sun burning my skin. She looks up from her magazine. Her naked tits sway between her arms. She favors me with a quizzical grin.

I settle near her on the blanket in the shade of the umbrella and open my book.

LUCKY DESTINY

Destiny was a randy little slut before she was married and I could see that marriage had changed her not at all. I had been back from military service only a day when I ran into her. She invited me home and I knew what she had in mind. She and I had spent many a night out by the lake in my dad's car. She never resisted, never said no --- just came through with a terrific blowjob every time.

We talked a bit about the old days, and what she had done since I'd seen her last --- clerking at the local supermarket. But I hadn't been in the house twenty minutes before she was giving me "meaningful looks" and telling me that Jim, her husband of only six months, worked very hard and never got home before seven, often not till ten. I took the hint and soon we were both naked and she was on her knees just like before I had left.

She took no convincing at all and I had no guilt feelings. Jim Crowder had been my archenemy all through high school and after. He was a cheat and a loser and I could understand how he ended up with Destiny. Who else would have him? Anyway, she lost no time getting my cock hard and into her greedy little mouth. She hadn't lost her touch, still the greatest little cocksucker in town!

I let her suck for a while then pulled her up and headed for the bedroom. She didn't balk a second at allowing me into her marriage bed, just smiled and lay down in a seductive pose. She remarked that it was a lot more comfortable than the back seat of my dad's Buick.

When we got heated up again, she reached up to the nightstand and gave me a condom. Didn't want to get pregnant, she said, Jim would never agree to a kid. Like I cared! But I slipped the rubber on anyway and slid easily into her sopping slit. She trembled and made little mewing sounds as I thrust slowly in and out. She was still as tight as a schoolgirl; Jim must not make a hell of a lot of use of her, I thought. "Oh, y-e-e-e-e-s-s-s!" she murmured, "Oh, Robbie! Please don't stop! Huh! Hu-u-h! Hu-u-u-uh!"

She twisted her face around and we shared some hot kisses with plenty of tongue. Her lips were hot to the touch and I knew I was going to get anything I wanted from her. I fucked her slowly but deeply for several minutes while her trembling increased and her moans grew louder. When I withdrew she cried, "Oh, no! Not yet!" But I merely hauled her up and around onto her hands and knees and slid in to the hilt again. Now I slammed into her with speed and force. Her slender body rocked with it but she urged me on crying, "Oh, Yes! --- Yes! Yes! Yes! --- Oh, God! It feels so good!"

She came with a shudder and a cry and collapsed onto her stomach. I followed her down, still grinding my raging cock into her cunt and feeling her soft, cushiony ass spread out under me. I forced a hand beneath her and mauled her hard little tits. When I felt the tide rising and not to be denied, I pulled out of her and dragged her to her knees on the floor.

She knew what was coming and held her face up to me obediently, a smile of anticipation on her lips, her eyes glittering. I ripped the condom off and let go a week's worth of stored up semen onto her face as she held on to my legs and leaned toward me. I placed the supersensitive head of my cock on her lips and she took it in, sucking softly, sending thrills through me. She placed her left hand around the shaft and pumped it gently. Her wedding rings sparkled and sent a thrill through me, knowing that I was spreading come on the face of another man's wife --- and Jim Crowder's at that!

She licked me clean, wiped her face and we got dressed. She invited me to drop in "anytime I wanted some companionship." I went back two or three times over a couple of months --- when I had nothing better lined up. When she started talking about divorcing Jim, I decided it was time to move on.

CONVERSATIONS FROM A MARRIAGE

The first conversation: night --- in bed --- after.

"Ah-h-h-h! --- Sandy, honey! That was terrific!"

"(giggle) You always say that."

"Always mean it too! --- How'd I ever get such a sexy little wife."

"You seduced me and I made you marry me."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot."

"I wanta snuggle a little."

"C'mere, Baby. --- Mm! You feel good!"

(A longer silence)

"Sandy --- are you really --- satisfied? I mean, is it enough?"

"Hm? What? You mean what we just did? Of course! It was great,

Honey!"

"I didn't mean that so much. I meant --- well --- do you ever wish you

had more --- variety?"

"Variety? You mean other guys? No! (silence) And why would you think

that, anyway? Are you thinking about the picnic last week? I flirted

with Mike a little while we were playing volleyball but it was completely

innocent --- we were just joking around. He knew I wasn't serious and

neither was he. --- You aren't worried about that are you?"

"Worried? No, no, --- I was just thinking that maybe you needed ---

or wanted --- something different --- a new experience once in awhile.

After all, we've been married eleven years and I thought maybe you

might be getting a little --- well, bored with just me."

"Well, I'm not." --- "Wait a minute! Is this a way of telling me

thatyouare bored? Do you want to start playing around? --- or maybe you've already started, is that it?"

"No, absolutely not! I am perfectly happy with you and there has

never been anyone else since we married. It's just that --- you always told me that you had very little experience before we were married and I just wondered if you ever thought about --- expanding your experience. And I know that I'm not --- well, the biggest guy in the world."

"Alan! I am perfectly happy with our lives the way they are and that

goes for our sex life too. We have a nice home, two great kids, we're

not in debt and I sleep really well at night --- especially after we make

love. And you are plenty big enough for me --- I'm a petite woman.

Now stop asking silly questions and go to sleep."

The second conversation --- two months later --- again, in bed.

"Sandy? You asleep?"

"Almost. I'm tired."

"No wonder, you danced a lot at the party tonight."

"That and all the sex we just had. --- Hm-m-m! I'm not complaining,

though!"

"You danced a lot with Greg."

"Yeah, he's a terrific dancer --- gotta watch him though."

"What do you mean?"

"That last dance was a slow one and he really pulled me in tight. I had to move his hand off my butt twice. I finally told him no more

dances."

"But it wasn't all that bad, was it? I mean you must have felt

complimented --- at least a little, right?"

"Well --- yes --- I mean, it's flattering, I guess, to know that you're still attractive to men. But he was really trying to feel me up."

"I saw a lot more than that going on with some other guys --- and not

with their wives, either. It was a sexy party. Didn't you think so? I

mean didn't you get just a little turned on?"

"(short laugh) Yeah! I saw Jim Bennett kissing Sharon

Evans with his hand up under her skirt and she wasn't complaining one

bit! I was shocked but itwasa kind of turn-on! --- And you just got

the benefit of it!"

(A short silence)

"Was he hard?"

"Who, Jim? How should I know?"

"No, I meant Greg --- when you were dancing that slow dance. You

said he pulled you in tight. It would be perfectly natural for him to be hard. I just wondered if you could feel it or not."

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers
12