Short Takes

Story Info
One in a series of small stories of erotic intent.
1.2k words
4.27
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in both "Short Takes" are over the age of 18.

*****

Short Take #1

Spanking is how she kept him obedient and eager to please.

These weren't recreational paddling, instead they were genuine physical punishments designed to make him afraid of her power over him.

She always got a little thrill whenever his eyes grew wide at the sight of the paddles, and then he would look deeply into her eyes. At that point, they both knew that he would submit to her punishment knowing that whatever she decided for him would be just and appropriate to whatever crime he had committed against her.

Sometimes she would read a list of offenses that he had committed before the punishment; while at other times, she expected him to just accept that he had failed her in some way and that paddling was the only viable method of getting his mind 'right'.

Oddly, she noted that even though she usually made him sob from the pain of a paddling, he was always more cheerful, more obedient, and more in love with her after a good paddling. And that alone made her determined to keep his backside red and his service impeccable.

She was very happy with this one. She was pretty sure this one would last longer than most.

Short Take #2

Of course Janet knew he had no idea that he was being sold. He was a slave after all and it was none of his business. No woman would discuss such things as that in front of a slave!

As far as he knew, she was just a proud mistress showing him off to a guest the same way she had done so many times before.

He had no idea, and that made her feel a bit guilty. After all she had owned him since, well, forever (Thank you Mom!). You can't spend 10 years of your life with a slave, training him, and teaching him to serve you without feeling some affection and loyalty towards him.

But those damn bill collectors just won't leave her alone, and with his skill level as a servant, and his natural inborn man's need to obey women meant she could sell him for $15,000 at least. That sort of money was hard to ignore.

Mom had insisted on buying her a slave of quality to develop her training skills with when she graduated from High School, and it had paid off. He was a loving and obedient slave, absolutely dedicated to serving her.

Besides, she could always get another one to train.

Janet thought she was rather GOOD at training them for personal service.

"Maybe I could be a trainer!" she thought, not for the first time. "There are so many untrained male slaves in the market right now that they had little economic value except as sex pets."

Maybe she could provide solid basic training and flip them at a profit. Yes, it was work she truly enjoyed!

She decided that she should look into it. just as the doorbell rang. It must be the buyer.

The boy let her in, and greeted her in a most impressive manner. He offered her refreshments and asked if he could see to her comfort in any way.

Janet was proud of the care with which she had trained him in the appropriate social graces for male slaves.

After some small talk, Janet stood, removed the key from her neck, and bid him to her side.

She removed the chastity device and said simply, "Display Number 3."

The boy knew that he was to quickly get an erection and display himself for an inspection.

He quickly displayed his erect penis on command, and to good effect. The long hard work of training it to display himself to make her girlfriends jealous had paid off!

The woman not only examined his sexual equipment, but looked at his teeth, and with latex gloves, gave a quick prostate examination as well.

"He seems, a tad . . . old for a flip," the woman said trying to negotiate somewhat recklessly in front of the slave.

Janet was more than a little pissed, it was poor social form to do that in front of a slave, but he was a gentle and trusting soul and his face betrayed no sign of confusion, yet. So it seemed no information was leaked to him too soon.

She laughed, "I doubt you'll say that after you take him for a little spin!"

Janet's plan was to invite the buyer to use the boy. Once he had demonstrated his oral skills, Janet would let this stranger ride her boy to demonstrate his stamina and ability to not come without permission.

After the customer rode him as hard as she wanted, Janet would order him into his cage in her bedroom closet, close the door, and they would negotiate his price.

It would serve no purpose to, either let the boy know he was being sold too soon, nor what his selling price would be. Tradition held that would work against his normally humble demeanor and his ability to perform adequately. Some things must never change.

The strange woman was impressed with his training and stamina, and from the quality of her clothing, she clearly had money to burn.

The woman asked, "Does he have a name?"

The question surprised Janet. He was a male slave. All he needed was his registration number, his health certificate, and his vasectomy papers. Why would he need a name?

Janet smiled confidently, "Not really, I just call him "boy" when I want him. It seems it's time we talked!"

Once the boy was secured in another room, they began negotiating. The woman was a hard bargainer, but the slave was clearly one of the most valuable personal lady's slaves in the city, and both of them knew it.

She agreed to a truly staggering price. A price Janet could not find a reason to refuse.

Janet called the boy back into the living room, and ordered him to use display #6, which required him to lie on his back, fully erect, with his head at her feet. She wanted to remind the woman of his value.

The woman was suitably impressed once again, "I can transfer you the funds as soon as you can hand over a title free and clear."

She said, "I can do that immediately," and the other woman smiled.

Janet looked down at the slave who not had not been given permission to rise and was laying there with his dick fully erect and with his face displaying some confusion.

Janet looked down at him, "Boy, you've been sold. Go get your cock harness and leash." Her voice sounded harsh, even to her. She fought the urge to cry.

"No need," the other woman said. "I prefer a traditional collar and leash. It won't interfere with my access. Besides he is only going to my car and then home. If you will sign the title, I will transfer the funds immediately."

Once the paperwork was done, the strange woman pulled what appeared to be a well worn collar and leash out of her oversized purse put it on the boy and led him out the door while he sobbed in confusion.

Janet felt rather misty too. But, she had enough money to clear her debts, and maybe even put some money down on an untrained boy of suitable age. She felt confident for her future for the first time in a very long time.