Short Takes Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the cruise, we were each given an assortment of chocolates and other treats to take home, and we were handed the photo of us taken at the start of the cruise. On the dark midnight bus ride home, we held hands, hugged, and gently kissed from time to time. The statuesque blonde in the seat in front of us, and her boyfriend with the Marine Corps crewcut hair style, were obviously just starting to date, and they were smooching-up a storm in front of us. Since Frank is up for a major promotion, we had to be a bit more circumpsect on the bus, even though the romantic evening had made us both feel like giddy teenagers again.

We got home at nearly 2 a.m., and I quietly changed into the red teddy and garters (with matching red stockings and fingerless red lace elbow-length gloves) that I had laid out earlier in the day. Frank slipped on his tiger-print G-string. The fun and romance continued from there, lots of hugs and kisses and ... well, anyway, we continued the romance well into the wee dawn hours of the morning.

I need MORE romantic evenings like that one! In fact, we should ALL have evenings like that at least once a month, to recharge our batteries and make us all feel terrific about ourselves and our significant others. I don't mean a night of JUST sex (although that's great to do, too), but REAL romance, at least once a month! Life's too short for anything less. Not scheduled and planned in advance, but still frequent enough to be enjoyable. But not so frequent as to become routine.

So look for opoportunities to have romantic moments, and don't let months or years go by between such moments. Recognize the romantic opportunities in the everyday, and take advantage of them. Take time out for romance AT LEAST once a month, you and your partner are WORTH it! That way it isn't so frequent as to be hum-drum, but frequent enough to avoid the empty feeling as months stretch into years and decades WITHOUT romance.

For example, we spent Thanksgiving at my youngest sister's apartment. After dinner we were watching movies, and we are so used to holding hands through movies that we did it almost unconsciously. My sister noticed it and commented on it, that we still hold hands every chance we get even after 4 years of marriage. We believe romance isn't something you do to get something (like sex) from your partner, it is a way of life. She has been married only a few months less than we have, and her husband almost never holds her hand. She didn't mean it as a criticism of him, just as a recognition of how special OUR relationship is, but I think he took it that way and he seemed uncomfortable with her comment.

A great romance-builder: our porch swing. Sit out watching the stars and holding hands, gently rocking on the swing. Haven't done that in a while now, maybe when the weather gets warmer again. Or I'll hijack Frank from his office for a romantic lunch and then take a leisurely stroll hand-in-hand, before we return to our respective jobs. If you are creative about it, those romantic moments don't HAVE to be QUITE so rare.

---------

My Frank, on why he doesn't want me to shave "down there":

I happen to LIKE the look and feel of a thick but nicely-trimmed and styled bush. I think a woman's pubic hair can be very pretty and sexy and sensuous and inviting. I like running my fingers through the long, thick growth of soft hairs, I like the feel as I kiss her there. I like the contrasting texture of the hair above and the smooth, moistening flesh opening-up to me below.

Also, I don't see the hair as a distraction, but as one more thing about her to enjoy. Parting it with my fingers and tongue to get at the treat underneath is a lot of fun, and her reaction of growing excitement to my playing with her hair before moving further down, one more step on the path to slowly building-up her passion, is wonderful to experience. Of course, she keeps it well-maintained, nicely trimmed and soft to the touch, it is a joy to feel on my fingertips and against my lips. It is soft, I probably wouldn't enjoy it so much if it were brittle.

A nice hairy bush can be a great goal of its own, fun to play in and linger in, as well as a step along the way to what lies slightly further south.

So count me among the ranks of men who don't like their woman's pubic area shaved, for the reasons I've stated.

---------

On female libido:

My libido went WAY UP in my 40s due to several factors:

1. No longer need to fear pregnancy (post-menopause/ post surgery). 2. Met a man who knows how to bring out the sexual animal in me like no previous lover ever did for me. 3. Deeply in love; lust that is powered by love is SO much more intense. 4. Had the very first orgasm of my life at age 45, and since then can't get enough of those explosions. Maybe I'm making up for lost time, for all those wasted years before I knew first-hand just how great it all can be? 5. I started writing erotic stories, so my lusty experimentation can always be excused as "research" for my writings. 6. Discovered that I enjoy GIVING pleasure to the man I love, as much as I enjoy receiving it. Seeing and hearing his pleasure when I awaken him with a surprise BJ, makes ME feel good, too--every bit as good as when his tongue slurps on ME!

But mine is a libido for just one man, not general horniness for any guy who comes along. OK, sure, I look at the beefcake calendars in the store and at the men in X-rated videos, I'm human, but I really have no interest in trying anyone but my husband. When it's been a while, I really lust for him. When we make love first thing in the morning, then I'm replaying it in my mind all day and getting horny all over again, hornier by the minute, and I'll usually go for round 2 (or 3 or 4) that night.

I don't know how unusual a sexually-obsessed woman is. I suspect that if a woman's mind isn't warped by a puritanical upbringing that says she's not supposed to enjoy sex, her natural instinct is too be at least as much a horn-dog as men are. I just don't think the women on Literotica are as unusual as Sparky thinks--40 or 50 years ago, that might have been true, but I think women are generally much more sexual now than in past generations. Greater economic and political freedom in general, Roe vs. Wade, and the pill, ALL played a large part in letting women be freer and more sexual.

----------

The romance of a riany day

Friday was a rainy day. I get home from work earlier than my husband does. Windy and rainy, and the next block down was flooded. I usually change into something casual and go pick him up from his office. But Friday I started thinking about rainy nights when we have cuddled and fucked. I started getting horny. I changed into my favorite "fuck me" outfit, my low-cut blue blouse and black micro-miniskirt:

When he got into the car, his eyes bugged out. I let my skirt ride up so he could see my purple garters. I let my fingers rest on my stockinged thighs. He interlaced his fingers with mine, and together we began to tease me while I drove.

When we got home, he slowly unbuttoned my blouse to reveal my lacy black bra, then he unzipped the back of my skirt, and I laid down in an ocean of pillows that I had arranged ahead of time. After properly licking and sucking my nipples to hardness, he fingered me and then ate me, right through my shimmering black satin panties. He slid my panties down my legs, crawled up under my miniskirt, and resumed his licks and nibbles "down there" until I shook and I flowed. Without removing my skirt or my unbuttoned blouse, he stripped, and we made love, slowly, beautifully, for what seemed like hours.

After resting in each other's arms for maybe 30 minutes, we showered together, and then he cooked a very tasty dinner for us. After we dined, we watched an old movie on TV, and we let the patter of rain on the roof lull us to sleep, naked in each other's arms.

--------------

On anticiaption:

Monday and Tuesday I wasn't feeling good. Wednesday morning I felt MUCH better and after two days without any physical or sexual contact, we agreed to an assignation for Wednesday night. No, not an assassination, an assig -- oh, never MIND, we agreed to fuck each other's brains out Wednesday night, OK? We both had a full day to anticiapte and plan for it. I laid-out my favorite purple baby-doll which has cut-outs for my nipples, and crotchless panties, with white ribbons above my nipples and crotch, and the outfit includes the sheerest white baby-doll jacket over everything. I planned to change into it just before bed time.

He bought me a bouquet of purple and yellow flowers, and whisked me off to a very nice dinner at a fancy Chinese restaurant (white linen tablecloths, and reservations required). All through dinner we held hands and made googly eyes at each other.

At home, he changed into a tiger-print G-string and I put on the aforementioned purple baby-doll. After twelve hours of anticipation, the result was EXPLOSIVE, literally and figuratively.

------------

Guys don't like sex...they just like the IDEA of having sex:

Silicon Valley, where I live, may be full of rich engineers, but they are BORING! Local paper just announced readers' opinions of best of everything.

For best thing to do on a weekend, sex came in SECOND, just ahead of sleping and just after going to the beach. Maybe they combine all 3? Isn't Sex on the Beach a drink, as in a conversation I once overheard in an elevator:

secretary to coworker: I saw you guys at the bar last night. Did you and your boyfriend try Sex on the Beach?

coworker: No, but we shared a Screaming Orgasm. (Two straws? Did they spit or swallow afterward?)

(And did you hear about the woman who sued TWO men for child support because she wasn't sure which was the real father? It was a paternity suit with two pairs of pants-- drumstick rimshot, please).

Anyway, even worse, sex came in THIRD for best adrenaline rush (after skydiving)! DAMN but engineers are BORING! I'll take my sweet lovey-dovey hunny-bunny Frank's endless lust for me, rather than that, any day!

But I lucked out, and I know it.

Hubby shares his X tapes with me, AND likes to experiment. We often go to local sex shop together, that's where I got the edible underwear that dissolved when I went down on him and left an orange stain on my face that was still there when I attended a friend's party the next day (see my story Latina Goes Shopping). I'll NEVER buy those again!

He goes to a woman-owned lingerie store, with or without me, and buys me the most wonderful outfits. He loves to let me ride him and take charge. We've done it in every room of our house, in a waterfall in a secluded lake (fulfilling my lifelong fantasy), in the woods, in the freight-elevator lobby of a mall (between the potted palm trees). God, now I'm feeling so deliciously NAUGHTY!

So cheer up, these men are OUT there. I found and married him through a dating service, you get to read a profile of the person and see his video, then we talked on the phone for 6 weeks before meeting in person. Dating sevices are NOT for the desperate. You can weed out those who don't fit what you're looking for, and the guy never even knows you found and rejected him. Good dating services cost a LOT, so if a guy shells out the money, he's not desperate, he's SERIOUS about findng a good committed relationship. A LOT better than looking in a bar or whatever! And at least in my case, the guy I found is loving, caring, and KNOWS what to do!

-- END OF MY RANDOM THOUGHTS COLLECTION

12