Short-Term in Chicago Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"Aaarrggg...ssshhhiiitttt!" I yelled, as the first incredibly powerful jolt ripped through my body, sending the longest rope of milky cum I had ever seen jetting out of my throbbing cock. Another three heavy strings followed the first, splashing against the headboard, covering and the pillow, and coating John's fingers. I felt nearly exhausted as John allowed my body to fall on the bed, guiding me onto my back.

John was kneeling between my legs, his body arched over mine...one hand on the mattress, above my shoulder, supporting his weight...the other cum-soaked fist wrapped around his hard cock, pumping furiously and making his balls swing heavily. "Oh fuck, man...oh fuck...oohhh fffuuucckkkk!" John groaned through clenched teeth, his eyes tightly shut, as several heavy streams of hot spunk covered my chest and splashed onto my face and chin.

John was now equally exhausted as his body collapsed on top of mine, his sticky load sandwiched between us as he held my head with one hand and began kissing me roughly. It was the same masculine, rugged lip-lock as before...but I was now eagerly sharing it. The exchange still had nothing to do with tenderness, or depth of emotion...but was an acknowledgement of being as physically intimate as two male buds can possibly be...a silent "thank you" for one hell of a good time, and showing me things I would otherwise never allow myself to know. John rolled over, lying next to me, both us breathing hard and trying to regain our composure. His hand rested on my thigh, neither of us saying anything, and both drifting-off to sleep. I awoke maybe a half-hour later, with John still sleeping soundly and cum drying in his chest hair. I moved gently off the bed, gathered my clothes, and went back to my rented quarters across the hall. For some reason, I just couldn't handle the idea of spending the night in another dude's bed. Having nothing more than a hard fuck and a friendly "goodbye" seemed to make the whole thing palatable.

++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, my ass still felt like it was stretched two miles wide, but it was clear I survived the night unscathed. John offered to take me to the airport, but I thought it may be less awkward if I took a cab...even though I wasn't entirely sure what I felt awkward about. I gathered the last of my things, and noticed Red's extra leash still hanging on the front door knob. I knew I couldn't just leave, and not say anything, so I grabbed the leash and knocked on my neighbor's door.

"Hey man, I thought I was going to have to go over there and drag your ass out of bed. We'll need to be going in about an hour." John said, opening the door with a wide grin and holding a cup of coffee. "Is everything ok? You cool with last night?" he asked, pouring me a cup of java and starting an omelet. "We've got time for breakfast. Airport food sucks."

"Um...yeah...surprisingly so." I answered, mildly bewildered at his nonchalant attitude. "Sorry I just left...it seemed...well, I don't know."

"Glen, relax...I get it. You're a straight-as-an-arrow guy who decided to experiment a little, knowing that you could leave it all behind the next day." John said, slapping me on the shoulder. "I'm not going to send you love letters. We fucked...end of story. I just hope you had fun, and can leave it at that."

I smiled, and sighed deeply. "Thanks...that's truly what it was for me. I had a walk on the wild side because I trust you. Really...I'm dead serious when I say that there is no way in hell I could ever repeat that stuff...and certainly not back at home."

"That was some of the best "stuff" I've had in a long time." John replied, tossing me a plate and sitting at the counter next to me. "I confessed early-on my fetish for corrupting straight guys. It's clear we both knew what we were getting into."

We finished breakfast without further discussion on the subject. I locked the door to my borrowed condo for the last time, gave Red a final belly-rub, and followed John to his car. I was going to miss the casual lifestyle I had here, but I was anxious to get home and reconnect with friends and family. The lady I had been dating, Janet, was looking forward to welcoming me back. Judging from our last phone conversation, it was going to be worth the wait.

Traffic going to O'Hare airport was much lighter than we anticipated, and a quick check on security wait times with my phone showed that I had plenty of time. John offered to park and help me with my bags, and I eagerly accepted since I didn't feel rushed to jump out of the car. After checking-in, I still had more than an hour before I had to worry about getting through security, so John and I decided to grab a bloody mary at the terminal bar.

"Just promise me, Glen, that if you do have to make a return trip, you'll let me know. I'm sure the gang would like to arrange a dinner out, if nothing else." John said, before biting into his celery. "I swear not to make unwelcome demands of you or your dick."

I nearly choked with the bluntness of his statement. At least no one was sitting close enough to hear him. "The words of a true gentleman. Here's to hoping you find someone to tap that faggot ass on a permanent basis." I replied, lifting my glass in a toast and adding my own tidbit of shock value.

"Yeah...ok...I'll let you get away with that one." John said with a broad smile, signing the tab for our drinks. "I've been watching that family restroom behind the Delta counter. Seems like a good spot to relieve some pressure before I have to get back in the car. I'll meet you over there before we say goodbye."

John got up with a visible bulge in his jeans, and I watched him walk down the hall and into the family restroom. Being a complete idiot, I wondered why he would go in there, when the men's restroom was right next to it. Eventually, the light went on in my head, and I got the unspoken intention. There weren't too many people around, as the bar was in a hallway leading to other terminals. I had never done anything in such a public place...my heart started pounding, and my cock slowly swelled. I had to give John credit; he knew how to push me into the unknown.

Trying not to seem too nervous or conspicuous, I walked to the restroom and knocked on the door. "Occupied" John answered, sounding like he was by the door.

"Just checking on you...wanted to make sure you didn't fall in." I answered. Only a second later, I heard the lock on the door slide open.

No one paid attention to me as I reached for the handle, and entered the restroom. John was leaning against the counter, his jeans open and the zipper down. "I was hoping for round three last night." John said, groping the bulge in his crotch. "Care to tap some faggot ass?"

"This is nuts...and we don't have time for this." I said, even as my cock tented my pants.

"I'm good with quick and dirty." John said, stepping over to lock the door.

"Fuck it...might as well make this shit memorable." I grunted, mainly to myself, as I grabbed the back of John's jeans and bent him down over the counter.

"Oh yeah, man...take it...I like it when you get to the point." John said, looking into the mirror and grinning back at me with his hands planted on the counter.

I tugged John's jeans down just below his ass with one hand as I opened my pants with the other. I let a sting of spit flow down to the crack of his ass, worked it around John's pucker with my thumb, and pushed the stubby digit inside. John moaned softly as I pulled my thumb out of his brown-eye. I didn't even bother taking the time to pull my pants down. Tucking the waistband of my briefs behind my balls, I gripped my hard cock and coated it in ample spit, slapping the stiff flesh against Johns muscled cheeks.

"Come on, straight boy...fuck my tight ass!" John said in a low tone, as though someone might hear us.

I took aim, pressed the head of my prick to his twitching hole, and pressed inside. John's ass was tight and warm. Entrance required more pressure with spit alone, but John offered no protest. I slid deep into his bowels on the first stroke, pausing only a few seconds before starting to piston in-and-out. The keys and change in John's pockets rattled as I developed a rhythm of hard, steady strokes. I reached around and tugged on his balls as John jerked himself off.

"Are you going to cum for me, faggot?" I said in a low whisper, knowing that kind of talk was now part of the game. "Are you going to clamp you ass around my hard cock and milk me dry?"

"Harder, man...fuck...me...harder!" John growled.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and held tightly as I pounded John's willing ass. He grunted softly, trying to keep the noise down, as I rammed his hole as hard as he could take it. I could feel John's sphincter clenching around me as his climax approached, and I knew it wouldn't be long for either of us.

John raised his torso, and aimed his cock at the sink in front of us. "Oooh...ffuuckkk...ffuuccckkk!" he moaned through clenched teeth, shooting a heavy load into the sink...the pearly-white fluid slowly flowing toward the drain.

John's ass had an impossibly tight grip on my cock, and it felt incredible. My thrusts became slower and lingered deeper as my own orgasm quickly approached.

"Seed me, man...breed my fucking ass!" John hissed, reaching back to grab my fabric-covered ass and holding me tight against hairy moons.

"Aaaahhh...uuuggghhhh...fffuuucckkk!" I groaned, struggling to keep the volume low. My hips bucked and pressed even deeper into John's ass I unloaded four heavy streams into his guts. The mild risk of getting caught made the whole thing more intense, and I thought my nuts would drain completely dry.

We both stood panting for a few moments until my deflating cock slid from John's pucker with a sticky plop. John grabbed a large handful of paper towels, tucked them under my balls, and began wiping my tool with a water-soaked hand.

"Not much fun to sit for hours in a plane with cum drying on your dick." John said, rinsing his hand under warm water before pushing back my foreskin and removing the last remnants of spunk. Once finished, he took some more paper towels, patting me dry to avoid rubbing the course material over my sensitive prick.

"Wow...we managed to pull that off without making a mess of our clothes!" John said with a light chuckle while using some toilet paper to remove the cum oozing out his ass. "That was pretty fucking hot...but you should get to your gate. I'll just say goodbye here, and leave the room a minute or so after you're gone."

"Thanks man...for everything. I'm going home with some wild-ass memories." I said, buttoning my pants and reaching over to give John a firm man-hug.

"Hey...it's been fun. I'm glad you've got your head around it. I'd hate to think I'm giving you years of mental anguish."

"I know who I am. I rarely shy away from interesting diversions. This was just a little more daring than I ever imagined trying." I said with a smile, before leaving the restroom and walking toward the gate.

++++++++++++++++

It's been three years since my extended stay in Chicago, and I've had no reason to return. I stepped back into my familiar lifestyle, Janet and I turned out to be a good fit for each each other, with marriage and kids becoming part of our plans. John sends me a card or email around New Year's day, keeping me updated on the friends that I may regretfully never see again. He's been with a steady partner for the past year, and John seems upbeat about having found someone to spend his life with.

I never repeated the experiences I had with John. It's not that an occasional guy never attracts my attention...its just not something I feel compelled to indulge in again...yet. Janet knows everything about my sexual past, and she's shared her's with me. We've both had our share of unique experiences, and it's been great to have someone in my life that I can be so honest with. Neither of has ever regretted sharing the unknown with special people we love and trust.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers