Shortening His Sentence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,437 Followers

"Would you please move so I can see this little bitch get his ass fucked," Desiree asked again, in a somewhat sweeter tone... for Desiree.

Miss Julia's patted Foster's ass and pointed toward the wall. He turned toward it and Miss Julia came up behind him. She wasted little time before mounting him again. Desiree crooked her head and could see the tip of Miss Julia's cock press against his anal ring. "Better? Good." Miss Julia eased her hips forward and penetrated him. It was an incredibly tight fit. Her cock head pressed through his opening and she started to saw into him. "Foster... your sweet little hole is hugging my cock. Mmm... Desiree, it's better than you can imagine." Inch after inch of Miss Julia's shaft started to disappear. Foster gritted his teeth and moaned. It felt like her cock would never end.

"Tell her how it feels... Foster. She knows how good I feel!" Miss Julia punctuated her statement with a quick jab of her hips. "But not how good a shemale like myself or Desiree can make you feel when we put our mind to it." Miss Julia tensed her cock inside him as she spoke and massaged his sensitive walls.

"It still hurts. It's starting to feel better though. Starting to feel like... ughmm... gooood," he sputtered. Miss Julia was humping her hips against him which caused her sizable shaft to stimulate every nerve in his asshole. He could feel her hard pole pressing against his prostate. Foster's cock had grown to its full size and dug into Miss Julia's mattress.

"They help you fuck them... when they feel good too, Desiree. He's hugging my womanhood for all he's worth. Just think, you could experience this feeling every night instead of ending up back at Creekwood max... if you learn how to treat men like I do. They want to be owned and loved." Miss Julia leaned down and scraped her stiff nipples along his back; she wrapped her arms around his chest with her butt in the air and started to thrust her cock in and out of him. Each stroke of her cock earned a strangled whimper and moan from Foster. "I'm gonna go harder now that... your little pleasure hole is more used to my cock." Miss Julia nibbled at his neck and started a string of powerful thrusts inside him. He felt literally stuffed when she bottomed out inside him and missed that feeling when she pulled out for the next thrust.

"Hurry up! I wanna fuck him next!" Desiree then thought to add, "Please."

Miss Julia didn't answer, preferring to concentrate all her efforts on the asshole clinging to her shaft. Her balls felt so tight, she was approaching the point of no return. Nearing the moment when she'd fill his hole with the first of many loads. Miss Julia tweaked his sensitive nipples between her fingers and made sure to catch his prostate with every motion of her cock. Her throbbing cock was spilling more precum by the second. "Foster, I'm gonna cum. Your asshole is just too much... too tight... for me to resist. Oh baby squeeze your ass as tight as you can when I start cumming. Make me feel good!" Miss Julia moaned, her cock hammering his hole.

Foster felt his own cock swell. It jammed into Miss Julia's soft bed again and he couldn't help it, his cock starting to spurt. Miss Julia realized this and finally gave out. She bit into his shoulder and exploded inside him. Foster clenched his muscles as hard as he could like she asked. "Uhmmm... fuck Miss Julia fill me!" He cried out with his own cock spilling its load. She moaned into his ear and let shot after shot of semeny fluid paint his insides. They laid like that, basking in after-sex delight with one another while her last drops dripped into him.

"Let me go and give me the bed, the floor, I don't care which - and give me him!" Desiree's face was red, her cock unbearably hard while she watched them.

Miss Julia ignored Desiree, she whispered in Foster's ear, "You were great. So sweet and slippery for my cock. That was another mind-blowing orgasm. Thank you." Miss Julia looked at Desiree, her cock still buried inside Foster and spoke, "Still beating that dead horse? I don't trust you with him yet."

"You promised me!" Desiree fought so hard against her restraints that her wrists were red and chafed.

"I won't leave you hanging with that big hard-on. You'll just go back to Creekwood max and fuck the first hole you can find if I did. Behave yourself and I'll let Foster take care of you," she looked at Foster, "I'm sure Desiree would really appreciate it if you sucked her cock. You can stop at any time if she's not behaving properly."

Foster was only just beginning to recover from losing his anal virginity and cumming from the experience. He didn't want to upset Miss Julia though and so he nodded his head that he would. "Thank you Foster," she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Miss Julia helped him up. He crawled off the bed and moved closer to Desiree. She turned toward him and her cock followed. Foster's eyes bugged out. It was enormous, with a huge head and gnarled veins running up and down the shaft.

"Sit on my cock," Desiree ordered him. "Get that little asshole on it."

"Don't listen to her Foster. She's not in charge here; I am. I said suck it. You'll stop if she doesn't like it."

Foster listened to Miss Julia, he slipped down to his knees before the massive head and tentatively touched it with his tongue; it was extremely warm to the touch. "Get your fucking lips around it bitch," Desiree looked down at him angrily. He thought about what Miss Julia said and closed his mouth, he looked up at Desiree and smiled smugly. She growled and then finally said, "Please suck my cock."

Miss Julia scooted down to the edge of the bed and held her head up on her hands. She watched Foster's lips open and gingerly press against the bulbous head of Desiree's beautiful piece of meat. He sucked the head between his lips and she could see it puff out his cheeks. Foster closed his lips around it while starting to pull on it with his mouth. "Take more. Let me fuck your throat!" Desiree thrust her hips and sent another inch of cock inside his mouth. He gagged and pulled back.

"Don't try that again Desiree or I'll send you back to Creekwood max with a hard cock and no one like Foster to take care of it for you," Miss Julia warned her.

He resumed sucking on her cock. It felt even bigger in his mouth than it looked. Foster started to suck on more of the shaft. He even bobbed his head on it and swirled his tongue. It was having the desired effect on Desiree. She couldn't contain her moans as a pleased Miss Julia looked on. Foster wrapped his hand around her shaft and stroked the inches he couldn't fit in his mouth. He was getting better at sucking cock after having sucked Miss Julia and now Desiree; picking up the subtle signs shemales give about what they like. Desiree loved to have his lips wrapped tightly around his shaft and his tongue toying with the head of her cock.

Miss Julia got jumped off the bed and got closer to them, her half-hard cock swaying as she did. Foster was in between two beautiful shemales, and both of their hard cocks! Desiree's cock came out of his mouth with a pop and he attached his lips to Miss Julia's, with his hand still stroking Desiree. He could taste himself on her, and feel her sensitive length grow in size as the inches of her cock crammed into his mouth.

"This was my turn! Would you please return your mouth to my cock? It was just feeling so good," Desire longed for the feeling of his warm mouth on her monster cock again.

Foster responded by swirling his tongue around Miss Julia's shaft. He let her shaft slip from his lips and then kissed it. Foster devoured Desiree's cock next. He fit at least six inches of the thick mass in his mouth and used his tongue all over it. Foster sucked as hard as he could on it. He wrapped his free hand around Miss Julia's cock and started squeezing it. The spongy hardness of a cock just felt right in his mouth. A single twitch of Desiree's cock sent tremors of pleasure through him from head to toe.

It didn't take much to bring Desiree to the edge. She'd been so horny for so long. After their date last night, Desiree must have pumped out three loads. One in a mark of hers at Creekwood max and the other two alone in her cell. She had to suffer through watching this little bottom getting his ass fucked by Miss Julia before finally get the relief she so desperately needed. Desiree moaned, trying to shove more of her cock between his lips.

"It looks like Desiree is ready to blow. You're going to swallow it Foster. It should be a crime for a man to spit out the load of a shemale. A little bird told me she cums like a geyser. Enjoy it."

Foster could feel it too, Desiree's cock got harder. She started swearing under her breath and jabbing her hips. He scarfed down as much of her cock as he could and applied suction. "Oh... FUCK!" Desiree cried out as thick liquid shot from the tip of her cock. Each sticky shot felt like an entire mouthful to Foster as he struggled to swallow it all. Her balls kept pumping out more and more.

"That's it Foster. Keep milking her until those big balls are dry." He sucked her dry and then some, continuing to tease her shaft with her tongue after she stopped shooting.

"Alright you two. We'll reconvene tomorrow. Ed!" Miss Julia yelled and the door burst open. Ed walked in. Foster felt a little embarrassed, but noticed that Ed barely blinked an eye when he saw the three of them naked with Foster on his knees and cum dripping from his lips. Ed removed Desiree's restraints and escorted her from room, her flaccid cock bouncing between her thighs. As he walked past, Foster noticed Miss Julia give Ed a swat on the ass.

Miss Julia and Foster were alone again. She looked down at him with a big smile on her face. He zeroed in on her cock and took it into his mouth again without prompting. Foster gobbled down her entire length. She ground her cock into his mouth and moaned. "Desiree is going to learn how to fuck you tomorrow. I'm gonna have to make sure she doesn't split you in half," she chuckled.

"Mmmhmmph." Foster ran his tongue over the underside of her cock.

"We'll need another session tonight to loosen you up for her." After a couple minutes passed, Miss Julia stiffened up and shot her load in his mouth. "Maybe one in the morning too," she winked at him. Miss Julia ran her fingers lovingly through his hair as he swallowed every drop.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,437 Followers