Shot of Brandy

Story Info
Wife's fantasies start to wander.
3.1k words
4.2
62.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole mess started one night after a rather routine love making session. My wife and I lay in bed "spooning" and I was starting to drift off to sleep when my wife brought me out of my slumber.

"Honey? You awake?"

"Hmm, yup, still awake."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up?" I answered, my guard up. The can I ask you a question question was never a great one. I began to caress Brandy's shoulder in an attempt to relax her and thus hopefully minimize the question that was coming.

"Do you ever have fantasies about me?" Now my guard was really up. I cautiously formulated my response, wary that I was being setup.

"All the time honey, all the time." I nuzzled the back of her neck and began to rub the area around her shoulder and down her arm to her hip.

"Like about what?"

"Well, I fantasize about watching you masturbate, I do that one a lot. And of course there is the ever popular view of you and another beautiful woman going to town on each other, or you and I together with another girl, but those two don't get much air time as you have made it clear that you don't like women."

"Nothing else?"

"Nope, nothing that comes to mind, why did you have something in mind?"

"I guess I was just wondering. Julie was telling me that her husband had fantasies of watching her with other men and that a lot of men have them. Have you ever thought about that?"

In fact I had those very fantasies but I never really indulged them and I certainly never shared them with Brandy. I still wasn't sure where this was headed so I did what every red blooded American guy would do, I lied. "No, I guess I never really thought about you like that. Do you have those kinds of fantasies?"

"I don't know about watching, but I have always fantasized about being taken by two men at the same time. Maybe with you and someone else, or maybe two men and you could watch?"

I didn't miss the tone in her voice, there was definitely an ulterior motive going on here, so I decided to play it safe. However, my recently fucked dick was making that strategy increasingly difficult. I was surprised by Brandy's claim, she had never indicated such a kinky side to her before now. "Tell me about the two men taking you scenario." As I prepared to listen I began to nuzzle her ear, something that she is totally defenseless against and as I nibbled her earlobe, her body began to respond. She arched her back and pressed her ass against my groin, my slowly stiffening cock slipping perfectly into the crack of her ass.

"Once when I was at a party in high school, I was looking for a bathroom and accidently opened a bedroom door. One of my friends was in the room on the bed. She was on her knees and hands, and her boyfriend was fucking her from behind and my boyfriend was fucking her mouth. I just stood there staring at the three of them and I couldn't move. Finally my boyfriend pulled out and squirted his cum into her mouth. That was when I left, but for the longest time after that I would fantasize about that scene, fantasizing about what it must have been like to be her. Ever since then it has been a fantasy of mine. That doesn't make you mad does it?"

"No of course not, I mean it's just a fantasy right?"

"Yes it is just a fantasy, but maybe we could play with it?" She was talking about our sometime sex game where one of us would tell a story to the other with the object of turning the other on to the point that we would just ravage ourselves to exhaustion. These sessions were usually very intense and sometimes rough, but the sex was always nothing short of spiritual. I took the lead and began.

"So you want to play out your little fantasy?"

"Hmmmmm, yes I do." She whispered back at me. Brandy's voice when she is in the right mood, could melt granite and tonight she was definitely in the right mood. My dick got harder just by listening to her.

"So, is that what good little wives do while their husbands are away at work? They fool around with other men and live out their depraved fantasies?"

"I guess they do. Does that make me a bad wife?"

"Hmmmm, I think it makes you a nasty little slut wife."

"Ooh, I want to be so nasty too." I had continued my gentle rubbing of my wife's back and hips but now, I began to be a little more aggressive in my attentions. I cupped each of Brandy's 40 DD tits in my hand and gave her a hard message to each of her lovely melons. Then I pinched each of her gumdrop sized nipples in my hand. She responded by arching her back again and turning so I could kiss her, she drove her tongue deep into my mouth. We kissed that way for several minutes all the while she was grinding her hips into my cock and my hands continued to play with her tits. "Tell me more."

"So you want to be a nasty little slut? Do you want to be a cum slut?"

"Oh, yes. I want to feel big cocks squirting me with hot cum. I want to feel it in my pussy and in my mouth, and I want to feel hot cum on my tits and then I want to suck it off my nipples. I want to be your cum slut."

"You want two men to ravage your body, to use you as their little fuck toy? Maybe you would like to have one of them in your sweet wet cunt, while you suck the other one off? Would you like that?"

"Nooooo, not in my cunt, in my ass." With that she again ground her beautiful ass into my groin. "I want to get fucked in my ass and feel his cock shoot deep into my asshole, while his friend pulls his cock out and squirts his hot cum all over my face and I try to catch as much as I can. Then when we're done, I want you to drive your cock into my cunt and punish me for being such a bad little cum slut."

With that she took one of my hands and slid it down over her belly to that luscious place between her legs. I felt the soft down of closely trimmed bush and then she pressed my hand into the hot folds of her sweet pussy. Her lips were swollen and she was soaking wet. I easily slid two fingers in to the hilt and was surprised to feel her own two fingers join me as I probed her deepest hottest secrets. She pulled her fingers out and brought one to her lips, tasting and sucking the sweet nectar that coated her. The other finger she offered to me, smearing the delicious cream over my lips. I sucked her finger into my mouth running my tongue back and forth making sure I got ever drop. She again turned her head to kiss me, our tongues ravenously exploring each other. God she was an amazing kisser. By now my dick was like a steel beam. She broke our kiss and whispered to me in the dark. "Eat me baby, please? Suck my cunt and make me cum."

I barely had to move as she quickly repositioned herself, resting her feet on my shoulders and presenting her glistening wet pussy for my hungry mouth. Normally I would tease around her thighs before reaching the desired spot, but we were both so worked up already I just speared her pussy with my tongue and began devouring her tasty cunt. She screamed as she felt my tongue penetrate her and she grabbed the back of my head to try to push my face deeper into her crotch. "Oooh god, yes. Eat my pussy, bite my clit baby. I want you to drink me when I cum." Who am I to deny a beautiful woman in need? I began to bite her clit and suck on it like I would her nipples, sucking it up into my mouth and then letting it snap back. This was always a sure way to send her over the edge. But I wasn't quite ready for the flood that was sure to arrive with her climax. So I drifted south a little bit. Brandy groaned as I stopped my attack on her clit. "Nooooooo, why are you torturing me? Please baby, please let me cum?"

"Oh you will my love, but first I have to give you the complete cum slut treatment." As I said those words, I pressed her thighs raising her ass up just a bit higher, fully exposing her tight little asshole and dragged my tongue over her puckered opening.

"Yesssss" she hissed. "Oh my god, that feels so nasty. Please, do that again. Please lick my nasty asshole." I drove my tongue into the tight ring of flesh, feeling it yield to the pressure. I began fucking her with my mouth and then slipped into a nice rhythm of licking back and forth from her asshole to her cunt and then up to her clit before working my way back down again. Brandy was lost in lustful hysteria, moaning and groaning everytime my mouth moved to the next target. Finally I thought it time to give her her sweet reward. I slid two fingers deep into her ass. "Oooh my god baby, yes that's it, fuck my ass. Give it to me, please." I began sliding in and out of her slippery asshole, driving them in as far as they could go. With my other hand I slipped 3 fingers into her hungry pussy. Brandy to began to shake as soon as my finger hit bottom and I began to alternate my hands in her holes. She couldn't even scream as I sucked her clit into my mouth. All she could manage was a grunted "Oh my god." Before her whole body tensed, she arched her hips driving her cunt deeper into my mouth and then she exploded flooding my hand and my mouth with her sweet cream. I licked and sucked and swallowed as much of her delicious nectar as I was able, but much of it escaped my mouth and ran over my hands and down into the crack of her ass. Her orgasm raged for close to a full minute and only when she grabbed my hair to pull my mouth off her throbbing clit did I stop my attack. "Noo, no more, please baby, stop. You're gonna kill me if you don't stop." I slid all my fingers out of her holes and moved up to lay beside her. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt." She whispered into my ear.

"And you're not done yet."

"What do you mean?" She looked at me with those huge brown eyes. I took her hand in mine and moved it down to my steel hard cock. "Ooh my." She began stroking me with her expert hands. "After a cuntlapping like you just gave me, this cock deserves some royal treatment." And with that she dove between my legs and swallowed my 8 inches to the root. Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of my wife's throat wrapped around the head of my dick but, tonight I wanted to fuck her brains out, before I blew my nut. I pushed her face off my cock. She looked up me with a question in her eyes.

"Lay down." I growled at her. She quickly scrambled back to the middle of the bed and spread her legs. I crawled up between them until my cock was resting on her dripping slit. I grabbed her ankles and held her legs up and apart, opening up her tight cunt. I love this view of my wife, it is such a turn on. "Does my cum slut want to cum some more?" I asked, sliding my cock up and down her wet slit.

"Yesss," she hissed. She grabbed her swollen nipples and pinched and pulled on them as she looked up at me. "Yes, I want your cock deep inside me, NOW." As she said this, she arched her hips just a little, positioning my cock at just the perfect spot for me to drive it home. Which is exactly what I did. Her orgasm was almost instant as my balls slammed against her ass, her pussy contracted, pulling my cock in as far as it could go and then she exploded for the second time that night. I felt the walls of her cunt relax and a flood of Brandy's sweet juice was expelled from her depths. I watched her as her face turned deep red, the veins of her neck standing out with the extreme pressure of her climax. Eventually, her body began to soften, color slowly returning to normal, breathing becoming more even. I think she may have even fallen asleep or simply passed out. But all the while, my stiff cock was buried to the hilt inside her battered pussy. I flexed a few times, just to get her attention and she jumped as the sensation traveled from her groin to her brain. "Oh my god, honey, please don't move." I gave her a few seconds to regain her composure and then started to very slowly slide my cock in and out of her ravaged pussy. "Wait a second." My wife slipped my cock out of her pussy and quickly flipped over onto her knees. "Do me like this, I feel like such a slut on my knees, and your cock goes much deeper this way." I roughly rubbed the head of my cock up and down through her wet slit before finally inserting just the head of my cock into her hungry opening. "No, don't tease, just fuck me, please? I'll be a good little nasty cum slut, I promise."

"Hmmmm, and whose little cum slut will you be?"

"Yours, who else's would I be?"

"Well, I don't know. Whose cock do wish you had buried in you right now, other than mine?"

Without any hesitation she replied, "John's. I wish I was on my hands and knees with John's huge fat cock buried in my cunt and his fingers fucking my asshole, making me scream like a bitch in heat and making me cum in puddles all over the bed."

John was a former colleague, and noted womanizer whose reputation for being well hung was almost legendary. It didn't surprise me that Brandy had heard of his endowment, but her instant response alerted me to the fact that she had at least fantasized about him before. Brandy was about to take our little game to new levels, in more ways than one, as I would find out later.

She looked back over her shoulder and reaching back, spread her ass cheeks revealing both her little pink asshole, and her glistening wet pussy, which still had the head of my cock lodged in it. "Please fuck me, John? Hurry and pound me with that monster, my husband will be home soon." And with that she took matters into her own hands and began rocking back and forth, forcing my cock in and out of her dripping pussy. I was so shocked by what she had just said to me that it took me a minute to get my head together. But finally the sensations emanating from my groin took over control. I grabbed my wife by the hips and began slamming my cock into her. She began to moan and encouraged me with her nasty mouth. "Oh yes, fuck my cunt with that monster. Fuck me like the cheating slut wife I am." She looked back at me again and saw me looking down at her ass and the point where my cock disappeared into her pussy. "Do you like that? Do like watching your cock slide in and out of my married cunt? Do you like looking at my asshole? Watch this." And with that she stuck to fingers into her mouth and then reach back and stuffed them to the root in her tight ass. "How does that look to you? Do you like my asshole? Do you want to fuck it? I want you to. Please? Please jam that big thick cock into my tight married asshole." I immediately pulled out of her pussy and on the next stroke I was buried balls deep in her ass. Brandy screamed as my invading cock bottomed out in her back side. A new sensation was added as I could now feel Brandy's fingers massaging my cock through the thin skin that separated her cunt from her ass. She had at least three fingers in her pussy and was fucking herself quite furiously. I began pounding my cock into her tight ass, watching the flesh of her cheeks ripple with each thrust.

She started closing in on a catastrophic orgasm and I wasn't far behind her. "Yeah baby, fuck my ass. Fuck me hard in my ass. My ass loves your giant cock, please make me cum with your giant cock. Unnggghhh, god I'm gonna cummm, I'm Cummmmmiinnnnnnng!!!!!!" And she exploded, I could feel the cum squirting out of her cunt and running down the front of my legs. Her whole body began to shake and her asshole clamped down on me like a vice. I continued to pound away at her ass and surprisingly, Brandy was able to stay in the same position without falling over or passing out. As the spasms subsided , I told her I was gonna cum soon and that she was gonna swallow every drop of my cum. "Baby, I gonna cum, get ready. NOW!" I pulled out of her ass and she spun around taking the first squirt right across her tits. The next one found it's way into her mouth and then she engulfed me to the root in her glorious throat. Milking what felt like a quart of cum from my balls. I finally had to push her face off my quickly softening prick because it felt like she was trying to suck my soul out of me! I collapsed in a heap next to her and as I drifted off to sleep I could have sworn I heard her whisper "Good night, John."