Should

Story Info
The way is should have gone.
2.6k words
4.1
11.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

Sara walked into house. She walked in with some hesitancy because of all the trouble she had been getting into recently. Her master had told her that she was expected to come home and find her collar. He ordered her to put it on, find him, and kneel before him and beg for his forgiveness. Ok, maybe she had been a little bratty and stubborn about certain things but to kneel and beg for forgiveness. Part of her wanted to refuse and tell him to piss off but another part wanted to rush home and put the collar on and kneel before him. Like on many things, she debated and warred internally before making a decision but it meant she was late and she knew that would get her into even more trouble. Looking at the kitchen table, she saw her naughty collar sitting there on the table. It was red leather with black studs, he picked it because he liked the colors and she didn't. The leash was already attached to the black ring on the front of the color, hesitantly, she picked up both and held them in her hands. Shyly, she looked around but she didn't see her master; she went back to staring at the collar in her hands. This little voice inside was telling her to put down and walk away, her little fearful voice of committing completely to her master but still her urge to submit was clamoring for her attention. Sara stroked the leather of the collar, enjoying the feeling of the leather on her skin, thinking about how good it would feel around her neck. Minutes pass as she stood there, trying to silence one or other voice and make a decision: to stay or go.

"Maybe just try it on and see how it feels," she whispers under her breath.

Taking a deep breath she puts the collar around her neck and she feels her pussy get wet as she does. It is a little tight around her neck, that bastard, her master knows how much choking turns her on and he bought this collar with that in mind. As she puts finishes tightening the collar around her neck, she lets out the breath she has been holding. Now that its on, it feels so right; it feels like she always wanted it to feel. Taking the leash in her hand, she slowly walks deeper into the house, searching for her master. It took no time to locate him. Sara found him sitting in his favorite blue, wing backed chair and reading a book. He glanced over the edge of the book at her as she came into the room and with a slight gesture with his free hand. He gestures to the side of the chair and his eyes go back to his book. Standing there with the leash in her hand, she hesitates and stares at him. She takes a small step towards the spot then stops and stares at him. Regretting the choice of putting the collar on, she turns and begins to head back the way she came.

"Wrong way, darling," He says to her in that patient and infuriating tone.

Stopping when she hears his voice and inhales deeply.

"But...," she starts and trails off as she turns around and meets his gaze.

The look in his eyes cause her to trail off . Her master's eyes have always been expressive and today of all days she is able to read him better than before. He is staring at her with this unyielding love in his eyes. He wasn't going to budge on her punishment of kneeling in front of him and begging forgiveness but he still loved her with all his heart. Staring at her for what seems like minutes but her heart beats tell her otherwise before he looks back down and continues to read his book.

Why does he have this power over me? Why does he love me so much that he is willing to sit there? He makes me so mad, she asks herself, silently. Sara take a step towards him, then another, then another and a few more until she is at the spot he gestured to, just at the side of his chair. She kneels down and rests the end of the leash on the chair.

"Sir, I...," she starts but before she can finish his hand covers mouth.

He glances towards her but says nothing and continues to read his book Her master removes his hand with another admonishing glance but says and does nothing else. Sara stares at him as she waits and waits but as the minutes roll by but still he doesn't pick up the leash or do anything but read. She opens her mouth to speak but he looks at her and she closes her mouth. As time continues to pass the young woman puts her head on the arm of the chair and begins to wait patiently as he reads. A few moments later, his hand starts to stroke her dark hair and she sighs contentedly. She still wants to fight, argue and walk out but it seems so pointless when she knows how much he loves her and wants to help her. Even now, she can feel the love he as for her in his finger tips as he plays with her hair. After a little while his fingers trace down around her cheek, brushing her neck as she continues to wait with traces of impatience for him to do more to her or even just talk to her but she manages to control herself. Finally, he puts the book down and looks at her, his face is still stern.

"I know you wanted to rebel against this my love and I'm sure you had some choice things to say about me when you had time to think about my order but you need to learn that we are both in this relationship," He says to her as his fingers brush her cheek.

Under his gaze, she mutely nods not trusting herself to speak.

"You have been making too many decisions and ignoring my wishes, so I knew it was time to remind you who is your master and who is the sub. I know you have had other partners in your life that allowed you to make every choice and make every decision but that is not who I am," He tells her taking her hair into his hand.

She knows what is coming and braces herself for it.

"I'm not one of those guys, I am not interested in making every decision nor should I, the master is here to show and guide and punish not be caught in every little detail but you have far exceeded your place by the choices you have made recently and I will not tolerate it."

He pulls hard on her hair, causing her to gasp and look up at him. It turns her on, more than a little and gives her a little bit of shame that it does.

"Do you understand me?" He asks her.

"Yes sir," she whispers.

"I didn't hear that, darling."

"Yes sir," she says a little louder.

"Baby doll, if you can't speak louder I will just have to give you a reason to use that voice for something else."

"Yes sir!" she exclaims.

"That is much better."

He lets go of her hair and stands up, quickly taking a step away. He looks at her expectantly.

The brat or fiery part in her rebels for a moment and she looks up at him in total defiance, her eyes flashing with anger. He is standing there so stern and smug but she knows she has been wrong to make all of these choices without even asking him what he thought so she throttles it down and slowly, crawls over to his feet. Sara takes up the leash and holds it up to him.

"Master, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to forget you or my place. Please master will you forgive me? I love you and I've missed you so much I thought by making the choosing all of this I would be happy. But I know better, I miss you and I love please sir forgive me. I was wrong," She says and there are tears in her voice at the end.

"Of course darling I will forgive you but you still need your punishment before the slate is wiped clean," He tells her as takes her leash into his hand, " Follow me, darling"

She starts to get to her feet but he looks down at her and she sinks back to her knees. He leads her as she crawls behind him into the bedroom. It doesn't take long till she is in front of the bed and he leads her up onto it. As she crawls up on it, she sees the straps ready to receive her wrists and ankles. She lays down on the bed and stares up at him. Her master pulls off all of her clothes, slowly and deliberately brushing her skin, with his fingers and palms. She shivers as pinches her nipple lightly and it makes her a little wet as he teases her. He leans down and kisses her softly on the lips before he grabs one arm and pulls her over onto her stomach. Sara feels her master climb onto the bed and straddle her as holds her wrist tightly. Grabbing the strap, he wraps it around her wrist and pulls it tight against her skin. These aren't the usual straps, they are red ropes and feel rougher on her skin. Even as these thoughts pass through her head, her other wrist is trapped then one ankle and then the other. He pulls on them tight and she slides across the bed tell she is spread eagle in the middle of it. Grabbing the leash in his hand he pulls back on it, choking her lightly as his other hand smacks into her ass.

She knows the drill.

"One," Sara says quietly.

He pulls off his belt from around his waist and folds it in half. She feels the leather impact against her ass hard as he swings it down. She lets out a yelp.

"Two."

The belt comes down again with a crack.

"Three."

It comes down softly against her ass.

"Four," she says, letting a breath out.

The belt rubs across her skin gently as takes a few deep breaths. His belt slams against her ass hard and she feels it through her body.

"Five."

Her pussy drips as the belt slaps against her skin again.

"Six."

Crack.

"Seven."

It comes down with a gentle tap.

"Eight," she moans out.

Slap.

"Nine."

The belt slams down again.

"TTTTTEeeeeennn."

He bends over and kisses her neck then down her shoulder and then along her spine. His hand rubs lightly on her ass as he continues to kiss and teases her skin but the after a moment his belt on comes down again and again. He continues to spank her ass, rotating the hardness and the force of his blows as she counts out. By twenty she has almost orgasmed from the spanking but she learned a long time ago not to cum until he gives his permission. But the punishment continues as he spanks her ass another ten times before stopping and kissing her neck again softly.

"Good girl," He whispers in her ear.

She feels the ropes get released as she struggles to keep from crying a little from the pain radiating in her ass. It hurts so good though and she resists the urge to play with her pussy once her hands are freed. He pulls off his clothes once she is completely free of her bindings. He looks down at her and she stares up at him for a moment then he climbs onto the bed. Grabbing her wrists he pins them down to the bed as he kisses her softly then more and more passionately. His teeth scrape her lower lip and she moans as he kisses her. He has always managed to make her melt with his kisses, they have consumed her being and caused butterflies in her stomach since the first time they kissed. Sara longs to wrap her hands around him and pull him closer but he keeps her pinned to the bed. She settles for wrapping her legs around him and slides them against his skin.

As the kiss continues, she feels how hard he is against her as his precum drips off of him. She wants him to penetrate her, to take her, to finish making her into his little fuck toy slave but he is restraining himself. She moans in frustration. She hates his self control almost as much as she hates his control over her. She hates it and loves it. He feels so good against her as he breaks the kiss and bites into her neck and kisses his way down her chest to her breasts. He sucks first one and scrapes his teeth against her nipple causing her to squirm. He sucks on it and swirls his tongue around it before letting it go. He mouth moves to the other nipple and he bites lightly on it as she continues to moan and writhe against him. Her pussy is on fire and dripping, ready for him to take her and fuck her but he continues to tease and torment her. She tries to use her legs to push him or pull him inside her pussy. But, as always, he is more than aware of her little tricks.

"Please, sir, Please master fuck me," she begs and gasps out as he kisses her nipples some more.

He doesn't respond with words as he takes both of her wrists in one hand and grips her hair in the other. Pulling hard on it, he kisses her neck as he slides his hard cock along her pussy. She feels her wetness coat his cock as he teases her with it but he still won't take her.

"PLEASE SIR, fuck me, PLease fuck me fuck me," she gasps out as she writhes and moans against.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You sir."

"Who owns you?"

"You master, you own me, mind body and soul."

"You belong to me, now and always. You are mine and I am yours," He tells her as he drives his cock into her waiting pussy.

She almost cums right then but she holds onto herself as he starts to fuck her hard and fast.

He pound her pussy as he keeps her wrists pinned. She moans and groans as he fucks her pussy. Her master feels so good inside her pussy and she loves the way he controls her as he fucks her.

"Oh, god, sir fuck me, fuck me harder please," she begs as she pushes her body against his.

"You are a good little slut, my little slut," He says to in between bites on her neck.

As his cock continues to move in and out of her pussy, she manages to kiss him as he fucks her. She loves the way his body and skin feels pressed against her and his excitement is obvious . It is building and building as they continue to enjoy the sensations of their bodies together.

"Please sir, may I cum? Please sir?" she begs.

He ignores her pleas for the moment as he grinds his cock into her pussy. He kisses her fiercely once last time.

"Cum for me, my little slut cum NOW," He orders.

She cums hard at his command squirting all over him and herself as she feels him cum deep inside her pussy. It makes her cum even harder as he makes her his, as she feels his cum inside her pussy.

"Oh god, I love you sir," She gasps and shudders as she falls limply against the bed.

"I love you too darling," He says," I'm glad you decided to behave."

"Me too," she says, totally happy for once.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers