Should Fantasy Become Reality?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, faster babe and she knew I wasn't mad at her and she really let loose. I kept saying rub that pussy on his face over and over again. She was going harder and faster. I could see Frank was having some trouble getting air but didn't care.

Mel looked at me and said, "Jim Oh Jim, I'm going to come," and cum she did. I knew the juices just flowed right out of her plump juicy pussy and onto Frank's face.

I looked down at Frank's dick and saw he was just beginning to get hard again. He must have realized he was eating my wife's pussy. I didn't want him to get any satisfaction so I stood up took my cock out of my pants and started pissing on his cock and balls. Boy, did he get soft fast. After I relieved my bladder I told Mel to get up and fix herself up. I put my dick back in my pants and looked at the messed up Frank lying on the floor.

Mel put her boobs back in her bra and pulled down her skirt that was bunched up around her waist. She reached over and picked up her panties and was going to put them on when I said "NO', just throw them on Frank's face, which she did. I said that's his souvenir to remember us by. I looked at him and said, "You mother fucker, if I ever catch you around my wife again, I'll kill you. Do you understand you piece of shit?" He looked up at us and just nodded.

After we looked somewhat presentable, I grabbed the pool stick and Mel and I walked downstairs. When we got to the kitchen there stood Mary.

She looked at us and asked if we had seen Frank?

I said he is resting in the bedroom upstairs. I handed Mel the pool stick and asked her to take it downstairs and say goodbye to her friends. We'll be leaving when you get back. As Mel left to go downstairs I walked up to Mary who was just staring at me. I put my left hand behind her head and pulled her head to me. Without any resistance we were kissing, I don't French kiss, but we were mashing lips pretty good.

Then I reached down with my right hand and just grabbed her pussy outside of her dress. I could just feel the intake of her breath. As we parted lips we just stared at each other, not saying a word. I slowly took my right hand off her pussy and slipped it under her dress. I moved my hand up until I got to the tops of her panties and slipped my hand down to her pussy and started finger fucking her. She just stood there breathing hard but not saying anything. We just stared at each other while I finger fucked her. Boy was she ever getting wet. I could smell the sex coming out of her. Then it happened, she climaxed big time right on my fingers. She was getting weak in the knees and the only thing holding her up was she was leaning against the counter and my fingers deep in her pussy. As she started to regain control I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and wiped the majority of her juices on her underpants.

I let her dress fall back into place and took the two fingers that were in her pussy and put them up to her mouth. She opened slightly and sucked the remainder of her juices off my fingers. I turned around and Mel was standing there. I looked at her and said to say goodnight to Mary and left. Mel didn't say goodbye, they just looked at each other and we walked out.

When we got to the car Mary said, "Jim we have to talk."

I said we will, I promise you, but not in the car, we'll talk as soon as we get home. I'll answer all your questions, I promise, but not till we get to our house. I drove home in silence. Neither of us said anything. When we got into the house, Mel said, "Okay Jim, please we need to talk."

I said, lets go up to our bedroom and I will answer all your questions.

Chapter 6

We both sat on the bed and Mel spoke first. She said, "Jim I'm sorry, I really am, I thought it was you doing those things to me. I was in kind of a daze not really knowing where I was. He was doing it just like you do it to me, please believe me."

I looked at Mel and said, "I know; I heard you call out my name."

Mel looked puzzled and said, "You were there? You let it happen?"

I said, "No Mel, I got there right when you called out my name. I heard him call you a slut. I wasn't there but a few seconds till I realized what was happening. That's when I ran into the room."

"Why did you have me do those things we did Jim?" I don't understand.

I replied, "Mel, he was going to use you, make you his slut. By doing that he would also be cuckolding me. We couldn't let him do that to us. That's why I had you piss on him, to degrade him, to make him your slut. . . . It put us in charge and took it away from him. It made him the victim instead of us."

My gosh Jim, I never thought of that. Why did you have me remove my pants and sit on his face Jim?

Well, Mel, I did it for you.

Mel said, for me? That doesn't make any sense.

I said, sure it does Mel. We've been using his name, beard and moustache in our fantasy. I know just by being with you during these times that you often wondered what it would be like. Mary unknowingly planted the seed in your mind about the goatee and moustache. You couldn't help thinking about it, it's just part of life but at the same time, I know you would never cheat on me to find out. So, the opportunity was there and I seized it for you. Do I have to grow a beard now?

Mel looked at me and said, "Jim all the time I was doing it on his face I was thinking of you. I mean that as a compliment. I want no other man but you, beard or no beard, makes no difference to me, as long as you are the one doing it to me."

I looked at her and said damn girl, you always know what to say. She said, "It's because I always say the truth Jim, I would never lie to you."

Then, she looked at me and said, "Jim, when I came up from the basement you were fingering Mary. Why Jim? Why would you do that? It had nothing to do with Frank."

I said Mel; mainly I did it for revenge. Her husband played with my wife's tits, her husband had his fingers in my wife's pussy, and her husband was going to use my wife. I just took a little revenge and had his wife come while another man fingered her, then having her lick herself off my fingers. (I'm sure glad Mel didn't see me kiss her, I really don't know why I did that.)

Are there any other question Mel?

No, but it will be interesting to see what Mary has to say Monday. With that we started to undress, I had my pants and shirt off and Mel had her blouse off. When she took off her skirt we both looked and remembered she threw her panties at Frank. There she sat without any panties on and we both just started laughing. As I took off my shorts we noticed I was getting a hard on.

Mel looked at me grabbed my cock which she very rarely does and planted a kiss to its head. Not a suck job, not a blowjob, just a very sensual kiss to my cock head. Then she pushed me on my back and climbed on board. She inserted my cock into her pussy and . . . . . . Damn that was good.

The next day being Sunday the kids called and said they and there families were all coming over for a BBQ at our house. We laughed and said glad to have you. When they arrived we put on some burgers and hot dogs and had a good old family time. They looked at Mel and said, Mom why are you so happy? We haven't seen you like this for a long time.

Mel looked at me and then at the kids and said "Dad and I are having sex a lot more often".

The kids said, "Oh Gross mom, kids don't want to hear or picture their parent having sex". We all started laughing and Mel said, "Well you asked" and we continued laughing.

Epilog:

On Monday I hurried home from work and waited for Mel. She came in, smiled, and said, "How was your day?"

I said, "Great Mel, how was yours?"

She said, "It was very interesting and enlightening."

I said, "Come on Mel, did you talk to Mary?"

She said, "Yes I did, and started smiling again."

I said, "Mel, come out with it, what was said?"

Well first, Mary came up and apologized to me. Then she looked at me and said, "What really happened Mel?" I said, "You tell me what Frank said and I will tell you if it's true or not."

Mary said that was fair.

She said, "After we left she went up to see Frank and said he was changing his clothes and trying to clean up some water off the floor." She asked him what did he do and this is how he explained it to her.

He said he came up to use the bathroom and glanced in the room and saw me sleeping there. He said, he had too much to drink and came over to me to see if I was alright. He said he reached down to just touch my breast when Jim came in and saw what he was doing and hit him with the pool stick a number of times.

When she asked him about the urine smell and water on the floor he said, "When you hit him he pissed himself and that is why he was changing his clothes. He apologized to Mary and said he was very sorry, and meant no harm."

Did she believe him?

She said she didn't but wanted to talk to me before calling him a Liar.

I said, "Mary, do you really want to know the truth? It might hurt your relationship with Frank?"

She said, "Please tell me the truth Mel, I know I can handle it. Frank's been in trouble before."

I proceeded to tell her how he walked in and undid by blouse and pulled up my bra and then started to play with my tits. She asked me why I didn't stop him right then. I told her I was asleep and dazed when he started and the room was somewhat dark, and that I thought it was you because Frank did it the same way you did.

Mary said, Oh My God! She said, "It was partly her fault. She said that their love life needed a boost so everyday when I told her all the things we did and the things that turn me on that she told Frank hoping it would spark an interest in their love life."

I told her that Frank dropped his pants, but I didn't know it at the time, then put his fingers in my pussy and called me a slut, and said that he was going to use me. That's when I found out that it wasn't Jim. Then you came in and beat Frank with the pool stick, how you had me pee on him and why and then I explained the sitting on his face thing but, she wasn't really happy about that. When I told her he started to get hard while I was doing it, that's when you pissed on his prick. She said, "Boy Jim sure gets his revenge doesn't he.

Then, I asked her about what went on between you two and she said that you went over and lifted up her dress and put your fingers into her pussy. I asked her why she let you do it? She looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry Mel. I just got almost hypnotized by Jim, with you telling me all these things he does to you, how you come and all the orgasms you have. I guess I was just dumb struck; I don't know what else to say. I guess I just wanted some of that feeling too. Never in my life have I ever let a man come up to me and just put his hands in my pants. Let alone have an orgasm while he was doing it. Then, I actually licked some of my fluids off his fingers. God! I can't believe I did that, I really can't believe it." You really have one hell of a man there Mel.

I said, "I know it Mary and he's all mine, only mine."

Mary looked at me and said, "I understand Mel, you are one lucky lady."

I said, "Mary, if Frank brags to anyone about what he did to me, Jim will kill him, I know he will."

Mary said, "Don't worry, when I talk to him and tell him I know the truth; about him being beat up and pissed on. Then when I tell him that Jim made me come just with his fingers, and made Frank a cuckold, I believe that's a day he will want to forget."

Mary did say for a little revenge against Frank that she just might have him eat her out while she sits on his face. She did say that sounded pretty good.

Mary asked, "Can we still be friends Mel, just me and you? I really like talking to you a lot."

I said, "Sure Mary, we can be friends but don't invite me to any more parties." Then we both laughed.

When Mel got done speaking, I looked at her and asked if everything was okay then? She looked at me and said, "Everything is great."

I said, "I really love you Mel", and then asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner.

*

Hope you liked it

Comments welcome.

DG Hear

12