Should Have Known... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah...ride me you fucking slut!" he exclaimed, smacking my ass hard, "and tell me what a dirty little bitch you are."

"I'm not...I'm a good girl...please, you just did this to me. I'm' just being good like you told me to." It sounded rational, right? Yeah...rationalizations are my specialty.

"Tell me or I'll make you stop, and you can go back in the 'good girl' closet."

"Please..."

Frank slapped me across the face...hard. "Tell me!"

"I....I'm such a slut," I sobbed a little, my face was on fire.

"What kind of slut?"

"A dirty little slut...I fuck men I don't know and let them cum where ever they want. I love being used as a fuck toy by strangers."

As I said the words I could feel the fire that had been burning grow into a pure and total inferno. My orgasm didn't just wash over me, it consumed me. My skin was both numb and overly sensitive at the same time. I couldn't breathe and yet was panting. I started to feel dizzy, I felt my pace break as I seemed to lose the ability to control my arms or legs. I felt wholly one with my body and yet completely detached all at the same time. I felt Frank push me back and move on front of me again, jamming his cock back into my mouth to fuck it as he had earlier. I was there but I wasn't...I could feel every touch, every movement but I somehow felt totally disengaged. I could hear him cursing and calling me all sorts of foul things...but I knew now that it was true. It only took a couple of orgasms to get me right back to the place I was when he'd last been in my home. Instead of accepting it back then, I'd tried to fight it and ended up losing nearly everything.

I started getting really angry at Frank....at frank and his whole group. Frank's hands had stopped having any sort of firm grip on me, I suppose he figured I'd given in. Well to hell with that, just because I was some sort of slut didn't mean I had to let THIS guy get his way...after all he was responsible for everything. I pulled away quickly, pushing back against him, throwing him off balance and taking him off guard. I wrapped my robe around me tightly and ran for the door. I could hear Frank screaming from the living room, I pulled to door open quickly and got all the way to the door of my car. As I was just about to pull it open I heard John's voice...

"Someone's being a bad little fuck toy."

I froze in my spot and turned toward him. John was standing in front of me, flanked by Danny and Tony. Danny had a large box in his arms...I could only imagine what it contained. I heard Frank's voice by the door and whipped around in time to see him appear in the door, holding a throw pillow from the couch in his crotch. I didn't even try to struggle as John and Tony grabbed me roughly by each arm and pushed me back inside. Tony took me back to the bedroom where John or Frank must have made up the bed. Danny followed with the box. Tony pushed me into the walk in closet and told me not to move, then shut the door. I could dimly hear John and Frank fighting somewhere in the house, I could only assume what Frank did wasn't part of his "assignment" to watch me. It wasn't long before Danny opened the door and came into the closet with me. He smiled gently down at me before sitting next to me on the floor.

"You like how we make you feel, right?" Danny asked, reaching over to gently and slowly finger my still slick pussy.

"Yes..." I whispered, ashamed to admit it, but not feeling I could lie to Danny.

"And you like knowing you make me feel good, right?" He started moving his thumb in circular motions over my clit.

"Yes..." I said slightly louder. It was true after all...Danny was nice to me, I liked knowing that he got something out of it too.

"Do you like making the other guys feel good?" He slipped a second finger inside me.

"I guess..." I moaned, arching my back slightly.

"You guess?" He said, sounding disappointed and pulled one finger out of me.

"They're so mean to me," I whimpered.

"They're trying to help you discover your true nature...and they're my friends..." Danny frowned and pulled another the other finger from me, though he continued to massage me clit.

"Well...maybe I like pleasing them too..." I whimpered...I didn't like not having the feeling of his hand rubbing my g-spot.

"Maybe?" Danny asked, slipping just the tip of one finger into me...teasing so it just barely hit my g-spot.

"Tony, I like making Tony happy!" I exclaimed, trying to push down on to Danny's finger.

"That's a start I suppose," He pushed the finger all the way inside again, "But what can we do to make you want to make John and Frank happy too?"

"Frank hits me..." I started, but feeling the finger move out again I quickly amended with "though I kind of like that..."

Danny inserted a second finger, "And what about John...he did introduce you to the rest of us after all.."

"Yes, okay...John too. I like making you all happy," I moaned, relishing in my reward of Danny's pinky finger slowly inserting into my ass.

"I'm going to take you out there now, and we're all going to fuck you, you'll behave, right? You'll pleasure all of us and serve as our toy for as long as we see fit, yes?"

"Yes."

"I want to hear you promise."

"I promise, Danny, to serve as your toy and as a toy to the other three as well. I promise to do as I'm told and to pleasure you in whatever way you see fit. Just please...please don't stop what you're doing."

Danny chuckled and pushed into me harder, clamping his mouth down on one breast. He flicked his tongue over the hard nub of my nipple sending sharp spikes of energy through me. His hand worked expertly at my lower holes, gliding in and out, filling me and pleasuring me...amplifying a need I'd ignored for six months. As I felt my orgasm building the closet door opened again and John was standing there. Danny released my breast.

"Tell him...tell him what you promised."

"I am your toy, John...." I writhed on the floor focused wholly on Danny's hand.

"and?" Danny's motions paused.

"And I will do as I'm told and pleasure all four of you in whatever way you see fit." I groaned as a small orgasm spasmed through me.

"Good girl," Danny said as he removed his hand and rose, "now stand up."

I stood shakily...my body was exhausted from the days events...to stress, the orgasms, the physical energy of trying to run away. Danny took my hand and led me past John out to the bed. Tony and Frank were waiting there naked. Danny stripped his clothes, as did John. I felt myself blush a little, and looked down. I removed my robe, though it wasn't really covering me at this point any way, and made to lie down on the bed.

I felt John's hand in my hair as he yanked me backwards. I stumbled, twisting to try to face him, and landed on my knees in front of him.

"Suck it, bitch!" I heard laughter from one of the other guys, "prove your promise."

I sucked his cock into my mouth quickly, not wanting him to get mad at me. I worked my tongue around his shaft first, trying to get it all wet. Then slipped my lips over the massive head of his member. I flicked my tongue on the underside and felt him twitch. I started sucking more and more of his shaft into my mouth until I felt it hit the back of my throat. I pulled back again, still sucking down hard, then started moving slowing back and forth, sucking with all my ability while moving my tongue around as best I could with something so wide. I felt someone crouch behind me, rubbing himself between my ass cheeks. He reached around to massage my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples. I could feel the wetness between my legs growing even more, until some dripped down onto my calves. I heard Tony's voice in my ear telling me I was a good little slut. I moaned and pressed back into him, wetting his cock with my pussy juice. Knowing I was starting the beginning of what was sure to be my downfall into lust and degradation. And knowing that I was going to love every minute of it so long as they kept making me cum like they had before...

12