Should I Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard in the background Raymond yell, "Oh no Shelly I'm uggghhh...uggghhh...ughhh...uggghhh...ugghhh." It was followed by a lot of heavy panting. I smiled internally knowing Shelly did him good.

In the mean time Sam was getting harder and I heard shallow breathing. I decided to drop the cock from my mouth and to give each of his nuts a little mouth massage, which elicited a, "Mmmmmm." Because of their size I could only do one at a time. I then returned to my deep throating of his cock after a few minutes bobbing my head up and down the shaft along with increasing my tempo. We both knew where it was headed. He made no attempt to stop me.

When Sam grabbed my head and pulled it tight so my nose was buried in his body, the balls lifting from my hands upward, the cock giving a flex to pump I knew the hot nut juice was on its way. I shoved my long middle finger into his asshole, found his prostate and massaged it like I used to do Jerry. His hands gripped my head tighter as he let out with the loudest growl I ever heard from a man as his whole body convulsed from the orgasm taking charge. His cock delivered lots of warm semen as it kept flexing. I was proud of myself because what Jerry had taught me and doing it on Sam worked the same. He was uttering unintelligible sounds in the process of cumming as his body was shaking like he had touch a bare electrical wire.

I withdrew my finger slowly and let him settle and continued to suck him to get every last drop of the baby making stuff.

When he could not take it anymore he slowly pulled out of my mouth.

With short breaths we heard, "Damn, damn you woman, you whopped my ass. Move yourself down here. I can line you up with hundreds of guys that would pay big bucks for that kind of treatment. I'm finished for the night. No girl, black or white ever drained my power like you just did, Jesus. Shelly did you know Sherry had this kind of skill?"

Shelly responded with, "No and I am going to have her teach me. For you being finished for the night that is bull. In an hour or two and being with her you will manage to find some reserve power."

Sam laughed and said, "I hope you are right; damn feels like a semi hit me."

I was sitting on the floor smiling as they were chatting.

We heard Raymond say, "Sam, Sherry gave me the best head I ever had."

Sam responded with, "Ray you will have to let Shelly her give you the treatment she gave me sometime before she goes home because there is no southern bitch that would think of doing what she did or even know how."

"What the heck did she do?" came from Ray.

"Well you will need to experienced it."

Sam did not tell him my finger went up his asshole to massage his gland. Neither one of them saw it from their position on the sofa.

We then heard Shelly, "Hay guys how about some nourishment to help you recover from your experience?"

I responded, "What do you have?"