Should I Share?

Story Info
We entertain her boss & his wife in our home.
5.2k words
4.28
127.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tess had been looking forward to this evening for weeks and had taken longer than usual to prepare herself. She must have been in that bathroom for 2 hours, but when she finally made her entrance...I was almost speechless. She was dressed in a very sexy outfit consisting of an almost sheer white blouse that buttoned down the front and she had 3 buttons opened so that you could see the lacy top of her camisole. She wasn`t wearing a bra and her nipples were slightly visible through her blouse. She also had on my favourite short black skirt that had a splits up either side which helped show off her long nyloned legs to their best.

Although I was stunned by her appearance, I was also slightly shocked as this was supposed to be a get to know her Boss and his wife evening. She had been working as a Personal Assistant to a Communications Executive for 3 months now and had talked me into having them round to have drinks and get to know them. Tess had said that Bradley and I should get on as we were both golfing nuts!! He was in his mid 30`s like us and his wife, Cara, was late 20`s. She explained that she had to look as glamorous as possible as his wife was a real looker and very fashionable with expensive tastes. Well perhaps my wife`s outfit wasn`t the most expensive around but it was certainly good to look at!! This was obviously helped considerably by her long brown curly hair, pretty face, and a 36-26-36 figure that was finally finished off by the most amazing long legs in her 5ft 10" frame.

I was now thinking that my grey suit (brought out for weddings/dinner parties etc) was a bit understated but at least my shirt and tie should knock them out!! a light blue shirt with my favourite golfing yellow tie with the local golf club emblem on it. After making sure that I had all my drinks organised, and the ice and lemon prepared, I gazed upon the dining room table which was full of crudites, dips, nuts and various snacks. I wander over to Tess and give her a long lingering kiss which is my way of saying how lovely she looked and that I would make an effort to make the evening a success.

At about 5 minutes after 8.00pm..our 2 guests arrived. they certainly were an attractive couple..Cara was a real babe, if you know what I mean, long blonde hair that seemed to reflect all light so that it was forever shining and alive, a beautiful doll like face, 5 ft 7", and with from what I could see a slim model figure...Bradley was about 6ft 2", and what you ladies would call, tall dark and handsome..he had the build of a rugby player, about 15 stone of real man...

After a few pleasantries..I offer to take their coats and am immediately impressed with what Cara is wearing. She has on a very nice two piece suit..light gray speckled pattern with black trim on the hem, collar, pockets and buttons...the top has buttons down the front of which several are undone to show off her expensive necklace and small cleavage...the skirt is not as short as Tess but still enough to show off some lovely black nyloned slim legs...Bradley has on a beautifully cut 2 piece dark suit with matching red silk tie and handkerchief.

I fix them their drinks and I re-enter the room to hear Bradley complementing Tess on her appearance and that he was lucky to be in the company of 2 gorgeous women. I agree with Bradley and say its unfortunate that we had not arranged to go out so that we could show them off!! This seems to go down well with Bradley and the two of us end up chatting to each other while the two ladies disappear into the kitchen together. He is good company and we chat about the possibilities of playing golf together at his home golf club with the chance of me becoming a member as he is on the committee there. As it is a very prestigious club I`m honoured that he has made such an offer considering we have just met.

After about 10 minutes the ladies come back in to the lounge to join us, with Cara sitting next to me on the sofa (Bradley is on the other side of me) and Tess on the armchair next to us. I ask them what they have been doing in the kitchen and Tess tells me she had been showing Cara our newly refurbished kitchen. I offer to get the drinks replenished and when I return, Tess has taken my place on the sofa and I have to take the armchair.

From my chair I can see a great deal of leg...with the split on the side of her skirt Tess is showing a lot of thigh and Cara has eased herself back into the sofa causing her skirt to rise high on her thighs too. Cara certainly has lovely long slim legs, which she has crossed over each other to reveal even more thigh. This stunning view has definitely made it difficult for me to concentrate on the conversation. Tess was asking the two of them when and where they had met and had Bradley courted her in a romantic way. Cara explained that Bradley had met her on one of his trips abroad and had literally swept her off her feet with lavish gifts and romantic nights out during his weeks stay in Spain. She had been working as a language interpreter at the Hotel he was staying at. On the last night he had proposed to her and within 6 weeks had married. She continued..that Bradley was her soul mate, best friend and lover all rolled into one...he was wealthy, handsome, gentle and well endowed!! No mincing her words there...and it certainly seemed to have the desired effect as Tess was quick to assure everyone that she didn`t lose out in that department and that we had a very passionate relationship and that I had nothing to worry about in the manhood area.

I don`t know if it was my imagination but Cara seemed to catch my eye and gave me a sexy smile which seemed to express a nod of approval!! Although I had thought she was a very attractive woman, I was now seeing a less aloof lady who was a very sexy person indeed. Tess decided it was time for a bottle of wine and to go over and help ourselves to the snacks on the table. As I was opening the white wine which was nicely chilled, I was aware of how close Cara was, and encountered the lovely scent of this sexy woman. Tess was helping Bradley to some of the crudites and actually placing some of them into his mouth and was aware that by stretching over the table was offering him a close up view of her cleavage and the top of her of her camisole.

Things were warming up nicely between us and as I opened another bottle of wine, Tess suggested that we clear away the food from the dining room table and perhaps have a game of cards. Expecting a game of bridge or such like, I was pleasantly surprised to hear our guests suggesting a game of poker. They said it was always one of their favourites and that they played poker with their golfing friends at the club. We were in agreement and asked what sort of stakes should we play for?..................

Bradley suggested that we use matchsticks and that we should all start with a box each, approx 35 matches and that there was to be no borrowing and the maximum bet should be 5 matches. We all nodded in agreement and I went to look for 4 boxes of matches and the cards while Tess refilled our drinks an arranged the chairs around the table.

We all emptied our matches in front of us, with Cara sitting to my left, Tess to my right and Bradley opposite me. I had to admit the drink was starting to have an effect on me as I was finding it quite difficult to focus on the cards and it seemed strange that the others seemed to be so sober (Next time you have too many drinks ..(as if..hehe) look around and its amazing how sober everybody else seems..even though they are not!! ) I had played poker many times when I was at college but not much since then and Tess admitted she had only played occasionally with her family when she was a teenager living at home. We knew that Bradley was a regular player and I asked Cara what her knowledge of the game was like. She said that she was more of a bridge player but would soon pick up the game after we had explained the rules to her. We decided to play one hand as a dummy run to help some of us acquaint ourselves with the game.

We cut the cards to decide who would be the first dealer.. Cara won this with a Queen of Hearts, and took delight in telling us she was a natural at this game with a little laugh. This luck... as she called it seemed to hold for some time as she built up a good pile of matches usually at the expense of Tess and myself. However with time running out for me I somehow managed to win the biggest pot yet with a Full House with the other 3 all losing out. Tess by this time was down to her last 5 matches...I had 45..Bradley had 30 and Cara had a large pile of 60.

The next hand was obviously make or break for Tess...An opening bid of 1, left her with only 4...and a further round meant she was left with none. Cara, myself and Tess were left in and Cara makes a bid of 5 matches. Tess shows signs of big disappointment and asks me to temporarily lend her 5 matches. Bradley is quick to remind her that is not allowed as agreed at the beginning. Tess says she has her best hand of the night..and she will be back in the game if she wins this one. Tess with a smile on her face asks how she can continue in the game as she has no matches left.!!

Cara looks at me and then suggests that if Tess is so sure of a win then perhaps she could bet with her clothes, each item worth 5 matches. Even though I have had a lot to drink, I`m totally shocked to hear what Cara has to say. However without too much hesitation, Tess is not too fazed by this proposition and agrees to continue, confident that this is an easy route back into the game. Bradley has a smile from ear to ear and Cara can`t wait to finish this hand. I decide the best thing for me to do is fold my cards and leave it to the 2 ladies to battle it out.

Cara raises the stakes by 5 and Tess removes her right shoe as her bet. Bradley quickly interrupts and mentions that Cara had said clothes and shoes were not strictly classed as clothes. Tess although in agreement with this, defends herself by saying that she is not really wearing that many clothes, but after a little negotiation, takes the rule in her stride and says she will remove a stocking. After undoing the clasp from her suspender belt, she rolls her right stocking down and places it on the table. She then does the same with her left stocking and raises Cara`s bet by 5. I can see by Bradley`s expression that he is more than happy with what he sees. My wife`s long legs are looking really nice and with the splits on her skirt there is plenty to view!! Cara is obviously enjoying the situation as well and revels in matching Tess`s bet and raising her again by 5. It is at this stage that I begin to get nervous, although in a way excited at the same time. How far are the ladies going to go and is Cara just staying in to see if Tess will continue to remove more of her clothing. I suppose she might just have a good hand and is determined not to lose out after such a rewarding start. Also she can afford to lose having built up such a commanding lead in the game.

I can see from Tess`s face that she is excited but a little unsure whether to take this any further. She casts a glance at me to see if I am going to intervene or if she has my blessing to go on. With the effects of the drink and the thought of seeing my wife removing her clothes in front of our guests, I cannot help myself and nod that its ok to continue. I have a tingle in my body which is heightened by the sight of Tess starting to unbutton her blouse in a slow methodical way revealing her satin camisole to all of us. She then places it on the table and makes a point of trying to catch my eye and then looks straight at Bradley. She then smiles at Cara and delights in asking to see what she has in her hand. I`m relieved in a way to hear this as I`m not sure if I could have allowed her to reveal anymore!

Despite Tess`s confidence she is shocked to find that her two pairs are beaten by Cara`s flush. It is Tess`s turn to be flushed as she is now aware that her clothes she has removed will stay off and that instead of winning 50 matches she has none at all. Before any further discussion Bradley has quickly dealt another hand and asked Tess to make an opening bid. As if the excitement of the previous hand has inspired her, Tess stands up, and in a very sexy way starts to wiggle her body and ease her panties down before placing them on the table and telling us she is bidding 5.!!

I decide to stay in this time as does Bradley and Cara who smile at each other and then at Tess who must decide on the next bid. I now realise this is the beginning or the end as far the playing of cards are concerned. If she continues then there is no doubt the others will continue until she is naked or she can back down and the game can go on without her and she can just watch. What is going through her mind at this time?.....It is not long before we know the answer...

She says that she is happy to bet the rest of her clothes but could she place a bet without removing the item until she has lost the hand. That way she has a chance to get back into the game and not lose the clothing before the hand is played out. We all agree with this as this only seems fair and also means that she can have a bit more control of her fate. With renewed enthusiasm Tess bets her camisole and cheekily suggests it is worth at least 10 matches as its removal will be worth more. With a nod from our guests we all put in 10 matches and await the next round of betting!!

With only her split skirt to bet with, Tess once again is eager to make it worth 10 matches. Despite the fact that Bradley would now be back to no matches, he agrees along with Cara and myself. I have 15 left and Cara has 45 matches and 3 items of Tess`s clothing! This time Tess passes on her bid as I do, but Cara isn`t so keen to let us off that easy. She decides to raise the bet by another 10 matches and looks directly at Tess with a coy smile. Bradley seems in with the spirit of the game and says he bids his pair of socks. Tess shrugs her shoulders and says she must drop out as she has nothing to bid with. At this, Cara suggests that perhaps as she has no clothes, she could move onto forfeits. Both Bradley and myself are more than intrigued by this as well as being more than a bit eager for this hand to finish so as to see Tess removes her remaining clothing. After an initial reluctance for the game to continue, I`m now very much into the way the game is going. If only Cara could go on a big losing streak I think to myself!

Who calls the forfeits we ask each other...with Cara quickly chirping it should be her or whoever has the most matches at the time. She reasons that there should be an advantage to being in the lead. Fair enough, we all agree this will be the way it works from now on. Tess asks Cara what will be her first forfeit as she would like to meet her bid and stay in the hand. With baited breath we all wait for Cara to set the mood from here on in. Cara with a big smile on her face decides that the first forfeit should be that Tess should kiss both men for 1 minute with the only contact being her lips on their lips. Tess seems to be more than happy with this and gives me the impression that she is not going to try too hard to win this hand. I then realise amidst my drinking haze that within a few minutes my wife maybe kissing her boss naked!! Am I prepared for this eventuality I ask myself...I know I would be more than happy if it was the other way round and Cara was going to be kissing me naked..Oh well I`ll soon know how I feel as I`m not too confident that Tess is going to win this hand.

I decide to fold and sit back and watch what will transpire. Cara once again raises by another 10 and looks at Bradley to see what he will do. He decides that he will fold as well and leave it to the ladies again. Tess wants to stay in, which is either to try and protect her other bets or perhaps to increase the forfeits as she liked the last one..who knows!! Cara, much to our surprise, comes up with something that I know the 3 of us find a little amazing...Tess must give Cara a french kiss for 2 minutes!! The atmosphere in the room has now changed dramatically with this suggestion, and there is an excited air of expectancy like a bolt of electricity shooting through the room. Tess agrees to the forfeit and asks to see Cara`s cards. Cara with a satisfying smile turns her cards over and shows a straight flush with jack high...With a certain tingle going through my body, I look over to Tess and see her turn over a flush, but no straight. Tess has LOST!!! Bradley and Cara both throw their hands up in the air and then start a slow clapping to encourage Tess to continue removing her clothes. She immediately springs to her feet and moves away from the table and begins swaying her body in a rhythmical fashion.

With the electric atmosphere, I have no hesitation in joining with the clapping rhythm. As she is swaying Tess lowers her hands and takes hold of the bottom of her camisole and slowly begins to raise it and without stopping brings it over her head revealing her breasts for everyone to see. They look wonderful...and Bradley gives a whistle of approval..despite being in her 30`s Tess still has a firm bosom. Her breasts are lovely and round with terrific nipples which when erect (they are now) are thick and firm and surrounded by nice dark areola. She gives them a playful jiggle before starting to unzip the back of her skirt and allowing it to fall in a heap at her feet. Mmmm..Tess`s long legs are in full view with the very top leading to a curly brown triangle which completes a superb looking naked body being presented to our obvious stares. I can see by our guest`s reactions, that they are in complete agreement with me. With a mixture of slight embarrassment, loving admiration, and an increasing excitement I try my best to prepare myself for the forfeits that are about to begin!!

I`m pleased to see Tess making her way over to me, and with her naked body inches away, she leans over and kisses me with a lot of passion. After what seems ages, we hear Cara calling out that the minute is over and can she move on. We break off, and Tess walks behind Cara and over to Bradley and starts to kiss him . I`m not sure whether to watch them or watch Cara`s reaction to her husband being kissed by a beautiful naked woman. I certainly feel pangs of jealousy but this is mixed with a surprising desire to see Tess move on and French kiss Cara. I am aware that I have an erection and shift about uncomfortably thinking that this should not be happening!! But it is, and there is no doubt I am enjoying it. Once again Cara calls time and asks Bradley to count the next 2 minutes.

Bradley looks over at me with a smile on his face and glances at his watch as Tess goes across to Cara and plants her lips on hers. I`m amazed how Tess finds this kiss so easy to make. Perhaps she had always secretly wanted to kiss a woman. When Bradley says time up, Tess makes her way back to her seat as though nothing has happened. Cara breaks the silence by saying that she hoped Tess`s bad luck with cards continues as she had enjoyed those forfeits. Tess is quick to reply, by saying that she thinks the rules should change as she is at too much of a disadvantage now. What do you have in mind Tess? we all say.

Tess reckons that we should all scrap our matches and be like her...play with clothes and forfeits. We have all enjoyed the last 5 minutes so we have no hesistation in agreeing...I agree mainly because I know it gives me a greater chance of seeing Cara naked as she has too many matches for that to be likely otherwise. As I prepare to deal the cards I can feel a hand on my thigh slowly moving towards the bulge in my trousers. The previous 5 minutes have obviously turned on my wife and I can see out of the corner of my eye her naked body in its full glory and also Bradley ogling her to his delight. Tess leans over and whispers in my ear..She just wants too know if I`m okay with whats going on...I nod that I am.

12