Should I Share?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara starts the bidding with 1 stocking...Bradley with his tie...and Tess asks me, the dealer, what her forfeit should be. I think for a moment and then come up with...she must fondle Cara`s breasts for 1 minute...with or without clothes (depending on how the hand goes) This meets with everyones approval, before I bid my golfing tie. The game continues, Tess seems happy with her 1 forfeit and folds leaving Cara to bet her other stocking, skirt and then top. This goes up against Bradley`s shirt and trousers before he folds and my 2 socks, and shirt. Cara seems happy to pass on any more betting but I decide its worth the chance of risking some more...what the hell, lets go for it I think. I raise the bid by offering my trousers, hoping Cara will see me by losing a piece of underwear. However I under estimate her intentions and she offers her bra and raises with her panties!! I know its got to be worth a try to see her naked so I offer to see her with my boxers.

Cara has a pair of Queens....WOW...I have 3 fives...what a result, Cara has lost all her clothes and Tess has to fondle her breasts when she has stripped. Bradley removes his shirt and trousers showing a well built torso with a hairy chest and muscular hairy legs and a fairly large bulge covered by some black underpants. He then calls out to Cara to give us a good show for her strip.

I get up and go over and find some suitable music and Cara starts her strip. She certainly teases us with a very slow removal of her stockings, revealing a pair of lovely smooth slim legs. She then moves onto the skirt and top and then dances for about a minute in just her satin bra and pants. Eventually with my erection pushing hard against my trousers, she eases her bra and pants off and stands there allowing us to study her body in detail. Wow she certainly has reason to be proud to show off her body...It is a lovely tanned colour which stands out against her blonde hair and the white marks left by a bikini. It is these white areas that certainly get my attention. Her tits are small but firm and have amazing erect nipples...mmmm..oh to touch them or get my tongue around them...and her pussy area has a lovely blonde heart shape neatly trimmed.

Tess must have seen my mouth open and the desire in my eyes because she says its only fair that the winner of the hand should have the opportunity to fulfil her forfeit...Bradley doesn`t seem too sure until Tess suggests that her forfeit should be changed to Bradley fondling her breasts. Before I have time to think about what is happening, Cara comes over and sits on my lap and offers her breasts to me. Almost immediately Tess does the same to Bradley. Well there is no going back now, so I decide to enjoy the delights of my new companion. As I`m sucking and fondling on her tits, Cara is wriggling about on my lap enjoying the feel of my manhood on her butt. I`m too interested in what I`m doing to be aware of anything other than the sounds of sucking and moaning from the other chair.

Cara`s nipples are everything I thought they would be, so stiff and long between my fingers and my lips...mmmm..For what seems hours, I lick/fondle/suck on her breasts and listen to her moans of delight. Then she gets off and then kneels beside me and begins to undo my trouser belt and pulls down my zip and pulls my trousers down. Without any more hesitation she lifts my boxers clear of my erection and delights in getting my 8 1/2" tool out into her slim fingers and then she began to tease the head with quick flicks of her tongue for several excruciating minutes. Then she takes my stiff dick in her hands and starts rubbing it gently as she licks up and down its shaft. Finally, she raises her head and brings her mouth down fully over my rod, taking him as far in as she can. She stays that way for a moment, with almost my whole manhood engulfed in her soft mouth, then begins bobbing her head up and down, licking the purple head of my cock when she can. She went slowly at first, and then began speeding up until she had a steady rhythm. I began running my fingers through her hair, holding her head as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. I love the sight of long blonde hair flowing down a naked back bobbing up and down and with this and the effect of her mouth I was close to coming. I looked over to Tess to see her giving Bradley the benefits of her oral expertise. She does give a great blowjob as I can vouch for after being on the end of so many pleasurable occasions.

Not willing to waste my orgasm, I ease myself out of the chair and lead Cara over to the sofa and lie her down... and as I once again take in the beauty of her nakedness...I spread her slim legs and plunge my erection into her very moist pussy. She gasps as I push the full length of my cock into her love hole and then ease him back and then forward with increasing tempo. I can feel her nails digging into my back and her legs tightening around me allowing me to push further in. I kiss her passionately as I bang my rod in and out of her pussy. Mmmmm.. she feels good and I feel a huge climax building and I just want to pump my seed into her. With a loud groan I release my white fluid and pump it deep into her pussy as I hear her coming and her fingers pulling my hair in delight!!

As we lie together in a crumpled heap, we are now aware of our partners moaning and groaning on the floor nearby. We look over the edge of the sofa and see Bradley and Tess on the carpet with Tess sitting on Bradley and riding him for all she is worth. With her back to us, his hairy legs are visible as her butt rises and falls. Not content with this...Tess turns round and inserts his prick back into her pussy and looks at us with a big smile on her flushed face. Our brief glimpse of Bradley`s cock shows it to be thicker than mine but not so long. With Tess facing us, Cara takes this as a cue to get off the sofa and kneel down and start to fondle Tess. I just lie there enjoying the sight of my wife bonking her boss and being fondled by a lovely blonde woman. It is not long before Iam hard again and ready for more action!!

I have this lovely butt right in front of me and it is an easy decision to insert my hard penis into the pouting pussy of Cara. This is my favourite sex position as you can really get a deep insertion and fondle the breasts as well...however on this occasion I`m able to fondle two pairs of tits. Bradley feeling that he is missing out decides to push Tess forward and we are now both doing it doggie style. Bradley is the first to come and then me before both women go down and lick all the semen from each others pussies and come together.

What a night and you wont be surprised to hear that we have made our evenings a regular thing. Tess and I always have a great sex session when we think back to this night. I hope you will return to hear about some of our other nights!!

12