Should Is Just An Excuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On a good night you can see the Milky Way," she said. "But not tonight. The moon's almost full and the lights from the city are too bright."

"It's still beautiful," he said.

Tera leaned back, feeling the grass prickle against her bare back as she lay down. "It's not how beautiful the night sky is, but what you realize. Look at all those stars, those planets, galaxies, all of that around us, and we're here. We're nothing compared to all of that."

Richard laid back putting his arms between his head and the ground. "We're just dust in the wind, huh?" he said.

"No, I wouldn't say that. That makes me think that something is pushing me and I have no control over my life. I have control over my life, but in the end what I do doesn't matter."

"That's sad."

"No, it's not. What's sad is thinking you're life means more than it does, giving it importance that it doesn't deserve, trying to be something or someone...and in the end it means nothing. You just realize that you have to be who you are, enjoy your life, and not try to make such a big deal out of it."

Richard chuckled beside her. "I like the way you think, Tera. I could get use to that. Nothing matters, huh?" he sighed, stretching his legs.

"Ultimately, yup. I'd say so." They lied there, staring up, watching the sky darken. Tera felt goose pimples break out on her skin as a cold chill made her shiver. "It's getting cold," she said.

"Yeah, well, we don't have much on and it's getting cold out. Maybe we should go." He started to sit up.

"No," Tera said and wrapped her arm around his chest. "Let's stay here, just a bit longer. Just hold me to keep me warm."

Richard lied back down. Tera snuggled close to him, pressing her body against his side. "Here, put your arm around me," she said and pulled his arm under her neck. He wrapped his arm around her back and placed his hand on her shoulder. "That's better," she sighed. "See, isn't this nice?"

"Yeah," he said. "It is."

Tera lifted her leg and draped it across his waist. Richard felt her bare thigh against his stomach and her calf pressing against his thigh. He wanted to touch her leg, run his hand up and down her thigh.

"Tera?" he said, turning his head to look at her.

"Yes?"

"What are we doing?"

"Does it matter," she said and smiled at him.

He chuckled. "Touché. But no, I'm serious. Whatever we're doing here we probably shouldn't be doing it." He could see her eyes peering at him, her face so soft and beautiful. He wanted to caress her cheek.

"Richard," she said, lifting her head from the ground to look down at him. "I hate that word. 'Should.' What 'should' we be doing? What 'should' I do with my life? What 'should' you have done when you were younger? Should is just an excuse. All I care about is what we are doing?"

"Okay then, what are we doing?" he asked, looking up at her. He lifted his hand and brushed the hair dangling against her cheek.

"We're spending time together, getting to know each other. I like you. I think...I know that you like me. So what's wrong with that?"

"It's just...you're my girlfriend's...ex-girlfriends' daughter. And I'm twice your age," he said.

"So? I don't care." She lowered her head and kissed him lightly on the lips. "When are you going to start living your life, Richard?" She kissed him again, deeper this time, parting her lips. "When are you going to stop doing what you should do and start doing what you want to do?"

She kissed him again. This time he returned the kiss, opening his mouth to kiss her deeply, his resistance gone. He rubbed her back, the skin cool and soft to his touch. She moved her hand down his chest, pulling her fingertips through the hair, her fingernails lightly scraping his skin.

She moved closer to him, her body almost on top of him, as she pressed her mouth to him. He moved his hand up her back and to her head. He began stroking her hair, his fingers tickling her ears and neck. Her tongue urgently slipped along his tongue, feeling the warmth in her stomach and the wetness between her legs.

Her urgency increased his desire. He wrapped his hand around her thigh, draped acrooss his waist, and slid his hand up and down, luxuriating in the feel of her firm muscles and smooth skin. As his hand slid further up her thigh, Tera felt her body become enflamed. She moaned against his mouth. She needed him. She needed him inside of her.

She pulled herself on top of him, straddling his waist, and sat up straight on top of him. Richard slid his hands along her legs, up her hips and waist, and back down, his fingers moving along her inner thighs. Tera reached behind her back and untied the bikini. She pulled it down her arms and dropped it to the ground.

Richard moved his hands up her tight stomach and to her bare breasts. She sighed as his palms rubbed her hard nipples. He sat up and kissed her deeply, massaging her breasts. She ran her hands down his sides to his waist. He lowered his head to suckle at her breasts. She ground her crotch against his stiff cock, each lick across her nipples bringing a surge of heat and lust flowing through her body.

She leaned against him, pushing him back to the ground, as he continued to suck at her breasts, kissing the skin around the nipples. She moved away from him to slide down his body. He looked down at her as she crawled away from him, dragging her hands down his chest, his stomach, his waist, brushing against his cock, and then down his legs. She grabbed his trunks, pulled them down his legs, and dropped them on the ground.

She crouched over his cock, admiring the size and length. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it lightly, watching it jerk, seeming to become even larger. She touched her lips to the tip and then sucked the head between her lips. She licked it and moved her mouth up and down the tip, sucking at the head. Richard watched her mouth slide along his cock and groaned.

She couldn't wait anymore. She needed it inside of her now. She sat up and untied the knots of her bikini bottoms at her hips and pulled it from her body. She straddled his hips, crouching above him, and looked down at his engorged cock pointing between her legs. She reached between her thighs and grasped his shaft. Richard grabbed her hips as she lowered himself to her. The head pushed between her lips. She pressed down onto his cock, pushing it back, aiming it inside of her, and the head entered her snugly.

Richard watched his cock penetrate her, pushing her pussy wide, so tight, and fought the urge to thrust it into her, wanting to fill her entirely. Tera gripped his shaft tightly as she pushed her hips down, forcing his cock into her. His hands slid down from her waist to her thighs, feeling her muscles strain as she worked his cock into her, lifting up and down, pressing it into her, stretching her.

She leaned forward, placing her hands on the ground, her body hovering over him, and began pumping her hips, feeling his cock slide into her. He moved his hands over her body, feeling her breasts, her stomach, her hips, her legs, enjoying her body above him, riding him. Urgently he pushed into her and she gasped as his cock thrust into her. He stopped, wondering if he had hurt her, and pulled back.

"No. Don't stop," she said. "Fuck me, Richard." She looked down at him, her eyes dazed with lust, her hair hanging in tangles about her face.

She slid up and down him, inciting his lust. He pushed up and into her again as she moved down. His cock filled her, pressed inside of her, pleasurably painful. Her hands tore into the ground. She stretched her body out long and lean, her head tilted to the night sky. Richard grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto him as he plunged up into her, feeling his pelvis mash against her thighs and crotch, completely inside of her.

"Oh God," Tera moaned.

She started moving up and down in long, fast strokes, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding out of her and then ramming it back into her, each thrust pressing him inside of her, pushing her higher, lost in the motion, in her pussy encasing his cock, wrapped around him tightly. Richard laid back and let her ride him, let her take him inside of her. He grabbed her thighs to feel her muscles flex and relax as she pumped her hips. He watched her firm breasts tremble and her stomach tighten.

She was thrusting faster, her hips pumping frantically, grunting, as she slammed him into her. Her whole being was concentrated inside of her, feeling his cock press inside of her, sliding out of her, and the painful relief as she shoved it back into her, gripping him, pulling him in, pushing faster. He grabbed her hips and gritted his teeth, holding on as she rode him, using him to satisfy her voracious lust. The image of her tight body thrusting on top of him, the sounds of her moaning and the slapping of her butt against his thighs, and the feel of her tight, wet cunt wrapped around his cock were pushing him to the edge. He could feel his orgasm building, but he held on, wanting to let her ride him to her own orgasm, wanting to see her body, her face, submitting to the intense climax.

Tera grabbed his chest, her fingers digging into the muscles painfully as she plunged his cock into her, grinding her crotch against him, and slid back up quickly to jam his cock back into her, moving faster, feeling the orgasm build deep inside of her cunt. She started to sink down towards him as she shoved her hips down onto him, her body throbbing with desire, overwhelming her senses, the world nothing.

The orgasm crashed through her body like an electric current instantly pulsing through every nerve. Her body went rigid as she crushed his cock into her, pressing her stomach to his stomach, her back arched, her hands clutching his chest, her head thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream.

Richard grabbed her hips and twisted into her as her vagina clenched around his cock. The cum exploded from his cock, shooting deep into her womb as his back arched, the orgasm rippling through his body.

Tera felt his semen spurting into her and her body began to tremble uncontrollably. Richard felt her thighs shuddering as he pumped into her, squirting more semen into her with each thrust. A loud moan escaped her mouth as she caught her breath. She dropped down, pressing her breasts against his chest, as he pushed into her once more, and then lay still.

Richard wrapped his arms around her, feeling their chests pressing together as they both gasped for breath. He raised his butt, pushing his cock into her, letting the last of the semen trickle into her as her vaginal muscles twitched around his cock.

"Oh God," she moaned into his ear. He started to laugh, making his cock twist inside of her. "Oohh. Don't do that. It tickles," she said, and sat up to look at him.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I've just never heard such a satisfied woman before in my life."

She set her chin on his chest and looked into his face. "I've never been this satisfied before."

"Glad I could oblige," he said and tucked his arms under his head to look at her.

She bent her head down and bit his nipple playfully.

"Ow," he said, chuckling, "What was that for?"

"Just to keep you humble." She kissed him softly on the lips. She sat up, almost pushing his dwindling cock out of her. He stared at her, sitting astride him, her body so tight and perfect. He grabbed her waist, admiring her. "What?" she said, smiling at him.

"I was just thinking about how gorgeous you are. I could stay like this forever."

"Yeah, well, I'm getting cold. You can admire me more later." She dipped down to kiss him and then stood up, his cock slipping from her. Reluctantly, he sat up to get dressed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They drove back to Richard's house, finding that Kate and Kyle had left, taking their cars with them. They went back to his bed to rest. They made love, but this time Richard took control. He got on top of her and brought her to a slow, intense orgasm, teasing her as he brought her closer and then slowed down, thrusting in longer strokes, pushing her to the edge, until she begged to cum, and he brought her over the edge with an orgasm even more powerful than before.

An hour later, they were still lying in his bed, caressing each other.

"I'm still not sure how we should handle this?" he said, glancing over at her.

"Oh, Richard," she said. She turned towards him and wrapped an arm and leg around his body. "There you go with that again."

"I know," he said. "It's just...I mean, how can this work? Just think about me coming to pick you up at your mother's house. How would she take that?" He set his hand on her leg and wrapped his fingers around her thigh.

"It doesn't matter. I'm moving out anyway," she said.

"Really? Where will you go?" he asked.

"Away," she said.

Richard stopped stroking her thigh as he felt a cold chill pass through his body. "Where are you going?" he said, his throat tight. The thought of losing her, of her going away, was unbearable.

"I don't know," she said, snuggling closer to him. "Where do you want to go?"

"What?" he asked.

"Where do you want to go? We'll go wherever you want to. I have no place in mind."

He smiled to himself, warmth relief spreading through him. "Where do I want to go? I don't know."

"Of course you do. Think. Where is the one place, the one place your whole life, that you've wanted to go?" She propped her chin on his chest, looking up at him. Her hand was playing in the hair on his chest.

"I don't know. I guess Rome," he said. He slid his hand up her thigh, relishing the warmth of her young body.

"Rome. Okay. Why Rome?" She asked. She slid her hand down to his stomach.

"I've just always wanted to go there. The history. The art. There's so much to learn, so much to do. It'd be an adventure," he said.

"Then we're going to Rome," she said.

He laughed. "Well, I guess I could use a vacation." He smiled down at her, feeling younger, stronger, like with her beside him he could do anything. She smiled back at him and then leaned closer to kiss him. Her hand moved over her leg and down to his penis. She held it in her hand and ran her fingers along the tip.

"Hey," he said jokingly. "What are you doing? I'm no teenager you know."

Tera felt his penis getting harder in her hand as she played with it. His hand was sliding up her thigh, pressing against her flesh.

"Could have fooled me," she said and kissed his chest.

"You're going to be the death of me, Tera. But what a way to die."

"No. What a way to live."