Should've Taken Uber Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't", she even managed to bring a tear to her eye.

Marcus laughed. "Time for that is long gone. If you really didn't want this you shoulda never played the tease the way you did when you were all by your lonesome. Like waving a red flag in front of a bull. Anyway, we found out in the subway car how you really feel." Heather blushed -- it was true, her body had betrayed her badly on the subway car. Even now thinking about being helpless and used by these studs sent a thrill through her body. She struggled as the men grabbed her and pulled off her dress; more because she felt she was supposed to and it was exciting than that she thought it would do any good. It didn't even slow them down.

Calvin bent down and took off her shoes and at the same time pulled some leather cuffs from somewhere and tied them to her ankles; cuffs went on to her wrists too. He took the dress and shoes and hung them on hooks over by the door. That surprised her and lifted her spirits -- maybe she could get out of here after all eventually; she wouldn't be naked walking out onto the street. The gang half carried her over to the two wooden poles, clipped her wrists and ankles and adjusted some cable so she was standing on the balls of her feet, heels about two or three inches off the ground.

"Time for payback for that nonsense you pulled outside -- hope you didn't think I'd forget." Marcus said from behind her. She frantically tried to crane her neck and see where he was but couldn't turn enough.

Thwack! Her back lit up in dozens of points of pain. Every muscle stiffened and she was so shocked she couldn't even cry out.

Thwack!

"Aaiiieeee!! No, no please, no more!"

Thwack!

"Please, please, please, please -- stop, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'll ne-"

Thwack! Heather started sobbing, her back and ass were on fire -- she wondered how bloody it was. She noticed then that she could see Marcus and her back in one of the mirrors just as he raised his arm again.Thwack!

"Aahhh!! It hurts so much! Please no more!" She could see that her back was only red, not bloody and that Marcus was holding a handle with a lot of long leather strips coming out of it.

Marcus stopped and walked in front of her. "We got stuff in here that'll hurt you a lot worse than this flogger. You need to learn that crossing me brings consequences." He raised his arm again -- surely not in front...

"Thwack!" The strips stung her neck, stomach, breasts -- she was in agony.

"Oh my God, oh my God, please, no more." Heather was crying profusely but she knew he was right. She had asked for this -- he had warned her and she had not listened. What did she expect from real men? She was in their control and disobedience meant punishment. She started to embrace the pain -- it was clear he wasn't trying to injure her, just teach her a lesson. Four more lashes across the breasts, stomach and thighs and Heather was starting to feel that same sexual buildup from being dominated that she had felt in the subway. Now she just needed the stimulation.

On cue, Marcus said "Ok that's enough -- hope you learned your place." The thugs needed no more encouragement, not when they had a lingerie model naked and chained up for their use. They were on her in a second, groping every inch of her sexy body, squeezing her ass, pinching her nipples, rubbing their hard crotches against her, pulling her hair and forcibly kissing her. She was delirious from all the sensations assaulting her body, helpless to stop any of them, forced to submit to the whim of the men who controlled her. Without even thinking about it she started verbalizing her reactions to the abuse.

"Unnh...so rough...oh my tittie, oh that hurts, ow, ow...oh my God...so many hands...mmmm...nnnggg...yes, oh that feels good...yes, suck it, suck it harder, OUCH...oh, you're biting my poor nipple...unnh..." Her patter only inflamed the men who treated her captive body even more roughly. One of the gang, she didn't even know who among the press of hands and bodies, had a vibrator wand and began teasing her clit, up and down, around in circles, varying the speed of the vibration. Her juices began to flow freely again.

Marcus spoke again, right behind her, "What's your name girl?" Heather didn't want to give her name -- she wanted to just be a body, not a person. She only replied "Unnh...oh God...so much..."

Ffwwaappp! Whatever Marcus hit her with this time hurt a lot more and was focused right on the back of her thighs.

"Yeeoowww! Ow that hurt, please no more!"

"What's your name?"

"Heather, my name is Heather" her resolve crumbled with the pain and certainty of more if she didn't answer.

Ffwwaappp! "Wrong, your name is Fucktoy. You belong to me and the boys now -- we gonna do what we want, when we want, as long as we want. Your hot little body is nothing more than a plaything to let us get our rocks off. Your tits, your ass, your pussy, your mouth -- all just for us to use as we please, and you can't do a damn thing about it. You get me?"

Heather started crying but she was incredibly turned on -- every nerve ending in her body was firing with either pain or pleasure. One of the gang members stuck two fat fingers in her snatch and started finger-fucking her.

"Bitch is dripping", he said and the other men laughed. He was right -- Heather's body was responding to her bondage and molestation, just like in the subway car.

"What's your name?"

"Heather!" she screamed as she writhed amid the swarm of bodies.

Ffwwaappp! Ffwwaappp! Ffwwaappp! "Wrong again!" Three quick strikes, harder than before, caused her to scream in pain before the assault took over again. The guy with his fingers inside her started pumping his fingers in hard and wiggling them around. The vibrating wand was going crazy, pressing against her clit and stimulating it to a fever pitch. Her tits were being mauled, nipples pinched, pulled and bitten, hands were on her neck, ass, legs -- seemingly everywhere. She was in a frenzy of sexual overload.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, blond hair wild and sweaty, milky white skin with red marks all over it, slender body stretched out between two poles and helpless, tits thrust out with nipples red and hard, five black men much bigger than she was pressing against her with their hands and bodies. Suddenly a surge of emotion and sexual craving crashed over her like a tidal wave; Marcus is right -- she is just a sexual plaything for these dominant studs and that is how it should be, how teases like her deserve to be treated, how she has always secretly wanted to be treated. Her figure was built for pleasure, she has known it for a long time and has tried hard to keep it looking fantastic and flaunt it shamelessly in front of as many men as possible. Her frustration at not being taken and enjoyed the way she was meant to be had boiled over. Her body should be used to sate the sexual appetites of men; men strong enough to take her and submit her body to their will; men like these. She wants these gangsters, these thugs, to exploit her, molest her -- to own her.

"What's your name?"

She yielded at last to the flood of her inner desires and screamed "Fucktoy!! I am your juicy hot little fucktoy! I am a dirty teasing slut who deserves to be punished and ravished! Use my tight slim body to satisfy your lust, tie me down and bury your throbbing manhood inside me! You're too strong for me, I'm just a weak little girl and can't resist you -- I'm helpless to stop you from raping and abusing me any way you want! Force me to obey every dark, nasty craving -- I must submit to your primitive sexual urges! I am only here to be violated by big strong men and their big strong cocks!!" With that, the vibrator was turned up to full power and Heather climaxed in a mind-shattering orgasm; moaning, shuddering and writhing between the poles she was chained to.

The gang was overcome by animal lust at this speech, they unhooked her and dragged her to a bench with two arms where they laid her on her back, pulled her arms up and clipped her handcuffs to a ring above her head, ankles similarly clipped to the outstretched arms of the bench. She was totally vulnerable, her tits were being pushed together and up and her pussy and ass were completely open and available. The gangsters dropped their pants and Heather finally saw what she was facing -- she gaped at the size of the meat that sprang up between their legs. She had never seen cocks so big in her life. The smallest of them was nine inches and thicker than any lover she had ever had, Junior had to be a full foot long while Marcus -- she almost fainted at the size of Marcus' weapon; just shorter than Junior's at about eleven inches but as big around as her wrist.

"Oh my God!" she gasped in her best innocent babydoll voice. "Your cocks are HUGE! I've never seen anything like them -- those things will tear me apart! I don't think they will fit inside your poor fucktoy's tender body! Please don't be too rough with your little slut!" She was fully embracing the role now, giving in completely to the dark submissive side of her that she had kept suppressed for so long. Her true sexual personality was now fully in control -- she was trying to inflame these massive studs so they would use her more savagely. The men smiled and stroked their shafts but she could see the tension in their eyes -- they saw this stunningly beautiful girl, disheveled and helpless and ready to submit to them and were having a hard time staying in control.

Marcus produced a deck of cards, "High card gets first crack at this juicy white cunt" -- somehow it was even more degrading that the gang waited to draw lots over her as she lay bound and defenseless. Calvin held the high card and whooped as her moved to stand between her legs. He laid his throbbing shaft along her belly so she could see how deeply she was about to be opened and looked down into her eyes with an intensity that silenced her momentarily. He rubbed the knob along the folds of her flesh and inserted it just inside the opening to her honey pot before unclipping one ankle and holding her calf in his left hand. Here at last was the moment she had been both dreading and anticipating. Without preamble, Calvin jammed as much of his prick as he could into her luscious box and began fucking her hard and fast, trying to force himself in deeper with each thrust until he hit bottom.

"Unnnhh! Owww!...So hard!...Unnnh!...So much hard cock!...Ohhhh!...So rough!" Calvin was indeed fucking her very roughly, forcing Heather's leg down so her knee was alongside her body and shoving all nine inches into her spread open box so his balls slapped against her ass. "Unnhh!...I can't escape the pounding!...Unnh!..." Calvin grabbed her breast with his other hand and kneaded it, pinching her tender nipple between his fingers. "Ohhh!...It hurts!...Unnnh!...I'm at your mercy!...So deep!"

Calvin started growling as he finally got to unleash the sexual tension that had been building inside all these thugs, "Yeah, bitch, take it all! Mmmm, your pussy's so tight and wet; gonna ream it out good!" He was right, Heather had never experienced a cock anywhere near this size before and it caused her no small amount of discomfort -- she could feel her vagina getting forced open under Calvin's assault.

"Unnnhh!...Mercy!...So rough!...Unnnh!...Can't take it!...Please...no more!" Of course, she didn't really want him to stop -- this was exactly the kind of domination and ravishment she had never admitted to herself that she craved. He had become a rutting animal, slamming his meat inside of her as forcefully and fast as he could while he squeezed and squished her tits. She loved getting fucked hard and the mixture of pain and stimulation from the oversized pole banging her was turning her on incredibly.

Calvin grabbed her hip with one hand and finished with six or seven hard jerky thrusts -- she could feel the warmth as he splashed his seed inside of her. "Here it...comes!...Ahhh!... Mmmm!...Yeah!...Damn, that cunt is so tight and juicy!"

He pulled out and Junior wasted no time taking his place between her legs. He guided the head of his massive phallus into her canal and held it there as he stared menacingly into Heather's eyes. "I ain't gonna treat you so nice, like Calvin did."

"I'm so helpless and vulnerable," Heather simpered, her eyes as wide an innocent as she could make them, "what are you going to do to me, Junior?"

SLAP! Junior whacked her across the face with his open hand, hard enough to hurt but with far less than his full strength -- he was just getting her attention. "You don't call me by that name, slut. To you, my name is Master -- all our names are Master. Izzat clear or am I gonna have to beat it into you?" An electric thrill surged through her at these words.

"No, Master! It's clear. Please don't punish your fucktoy too harshly, Master." What was happening to her? How had she slipped so easily and completely into abject submission? Just an hour or two ago she was a confident, successful woman returning home from a party where she had several men almost groveling at her feet and now she was a bound captive -- a sexual plaything for a brutal gang with no will of her own. The crazy truth was she had been unhappy and dissatisfied then while now she felt intoxicated, every fiber of her being aroused in a way she had never known possible.

"Don't tell me what to do, cunt. I own you and I'm gonna use your sweet little box however I want...and you're gonna take whether you like it or not."

"Yes, Mas...Unnnhh!" Junior had propped her leg over his right arm and used his weight to piledrive his thick shaft deep into her honey pot. "Ohhh!...Master!...You're so big!" She could feel the walls of her vagina stretching to accept the invading monster. "Unnnhh!...Owww!...Oh my God!...So...much...dick!" Junior was pinching her nipple viciously and rubbing it between his fingers as he repeatedly pulled three quarters of his hammer out of her before banging it home again, shaking her body with his violence. "Ahhnnh!...Unnhhh!...Please Master!...You're... ripping...me...open!...Unnnhhh!"

"Quit your yappin," Junior took one of his big meaty paws and closed it around Heather's throat while mistreating her nipple even more heartlessly; pinching, pulling and twisting it away from her body. Heather couldn't breathe, let alone talk. She twisted her head to try and find some air and saw herself and Junior in the mirror on the wall. As before, the visual evidence of her abuse triggered a tremendous flood of sexual energy; she looked tiny beneath the hulking black bull on top of her, her creamy white skin splotched with red handprints a stark contrast to his sweaty ebony hide, her lithe frame stretched unnaturally into total vulnerability by her restraints, Junior's iron grip controlling her as he violated her relentlessly with his massive rod. She WAS nothing but a sexy little fucktoy for this brute -- as she realized this an intense orgasm washed over her, causing her entire body to spasm inside and out as she began to lose consciousness from the lack of air.

"Don't kill the bitch, Junior!" Marcus slapped Junior's hand away and she gasped in a huge breath with a whoosh, her head still swimming and her body twitching as her climax had not yet subsided.

"Fuck me, Master!" she croaked. "Use me! Don't...stop...fucking...me!!"

The other men couldn't just stand there any longer; they surrounded the shackled young girl and began fondling her -- stroking her legs, squeezing her ass, mauling the breast Junior wasn't already abusing. Two of them moved up to the top of the bench and forced her to stroke their steel-hard rods with her manacled hands -- Marcus' was so thick she couldn't even get her fingers completely around it. Heather was overwhelmed between the pinching, stroking and slapping combined with the merciless invasion of Junior's twelve inches. She could feel the knob of his giant snake force its way through her cervix over and over and she started cumming again. "Mmmmm!...Oh!...So fucking deep!...Unnnhh!...Unnnhh!" The spasmodic clenching of the walls of her vagina sent Junior over the edge -- he grabbed her by the throat again and started dumping his load inside her with a huge bellow.

Marcus looked down at her, "You gettin off on bein' held down and gang raped, huh?"

"Yes, Master!" she gasped.

"That's good to hear, cuz we got a long way to go yet," he chuckled.

12