Show and Tell

Story Info
A wife's first time with another man.
1.3k words
3.96
57.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat so casually in the chair, it was almost as if he had known us for years. His gaze cut through me, forcing me to look away. My body trembled as I eyed his balled up shirt, laid upon the bed, a stark reminder, that now, it was my turn.

My husband, sensing my nerves, gently kissed the back of my neck. "You look amazing," he said.

I turned to soak up the masculinity of our guest. His perfectly chiseled abs begged to be caressed. I longed to run my hands over his rock hard chest. So many thoughts ran through my mind. I had never been in the presence of another man under these circumstances before.

My husband placed his hands on my waist and whispered, "Are you ready for this?"

I nodded. I was ready. Nervous, but ready.

Slowly, hubby slid my shirt up over my head. The air of the room felt cold on my body. Goose bumps raised on my skin. My nipples swelled underneath the cups of my bra. The stranger leered intently at my still covered breasts. His hand moved to his crotch. He liked what he saw.

"The bra comes off too," the stranger commanded. "Tit for tat, or should I say tit for tit?"

I reached around, unsnapped my bra and let it drop to the floor. "Is that better?" I asked, mockingly.

"Oh, yes. Much better," he said.

My husband leaned in close and whispered, "Ok, you take it from here. Remember, only do what you feel comfortable doing. I'll be right here the whole time." He left me standing, exposed, in front of this beautiful stranger. I watched him as he sat down in the far corner of the room. We exchanged smiles. The certainty was unmistakable. I had his full consent.

Our guest waited patiently for me to return my attention to him. "Your turn," I said.

Without hesitation and never taking his eyes off of me, he stood up and slowly unbuckled his belt.

"Would you like to do the honors?" He asked.

"No, I'll just watch... for now," I said.

"Suit yourself, baby," He replied. "But I don't think you'll be able to resist for much longer."

His cockiness annoyed me, but also turned me on. He was challenging me. He knew my pussy was his. I knew it was his, but I couldn't submit too easily.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. His underwear was tight, leaving nothing to my imagination. Not even fully hard, he was much larger than my husband. I wanted to unleash him right away. He laughed a little, as he noticed my expression.

"You can stop drooling, now. Your turn," he said.

I slid my fingers into the waist band of my skirt and began to pull it down, when he stopped me.

"Wait. Face your husband," he ordered.

I turned to look at my husband in the corner. He sat, entranced.

"Now look him in the eyes and take your skirt off for me," he said.

I looked my husband straight in his eyes. I bent over and slowly pulled my skirt down to my knees. I wiggled my ass a little, for our guest, as I brought my hands up to my breasts. I touched my tongue to my lips and slowly circled my mouth. My husband reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled himself out. Already rock hard, he began slowly stroking his cock.

I stood up, stepped out of my skirt and walked to my husband. Leaning over I gave him a kiss, then moved his hands away from his throbbing member as I kissed my way down his body, until I reached the tip. I gave him a quick mischievous look and took him into my mouth. He let out a moan as I deftly darted my tongue up and down his shaft. I backed away and admired his cock, glistening with my saliva. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm going to fuck him." I said.

He didn't say a word.

I turned back to our guest and said, "Your turn."

He took down his drawers. His fully erect cock bobbed in front of me. He grabbed a hold of it with one hand and shook it, beckoning me to come to him.

I walked across the room and knelt in front of him. His cock, just inches from my mouth. I took him in my hands and glanced over my shoulder at my husband. He had begun to pick up his pace. I turned back to the man who would fuck me tonight. I gazed into his eyes as I took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I locked my lips around him, swirling my tongue.

He, firmly, placed a hand on the back of my head, urging me to take more. I tried my best to take his entire length, but he was too large. Keeping one hand at the base of his shaft, I began to greedily suck his dick. The first dick, other than my husbands, I ever had in my mouth. It didn't feel strange. It felt right. I had been dreaming of this moment for years and it had finally happened.

"She really knows what she's doing," the stranger gasped to my husband. "You're a lucky man."

Flattered by his remarks, I began sucking with a little more vigor. With both hands, he pulled my head off his cock, stood me up and turned me around. Now facing my husband, he pressed his cock upon my ass crack.

"Tell him you want to fuck me." He said.

I looked up to my husband and told him what he already knew.

"Good. Now tell him how much you love my cock," he continued.

I hesitated for a moment before I said, "His cock is perfect, baby. I can't wait to feel him inside me."

My husband said nothing, but kept stroking. The look of bliss on his face was all the response I needed.

The stranger grabbed my ass roughly, then gave it a light spank. "Good girl," he said. "Now go to him and place your hands on his knees."

I did as our guest said and walked to my husband. I placed my hands on his knees. I locked eyes with him and we shared a smile. He was loving this and so was I.

The stranger continued, "Whose pussy is this? Look your husband in the eyes and tell him whose pussy this is."

Staring straight into my husbands eyes, I said, "It's his pussy. It's his pussy to do with what he pleases."

The stranger started to push his cock against the lips of my swollen wet pussy. I gasped as I felt the head slip in a little. My grip on my husbands knees tightened, bracing for him to enter me.

"What do you want, baby?" The stranger asked.

Still gazing at my husband, I begin, "I want...," His cock inched in a little further, my lips quivered. "... I want you to fuck me."

He pushed his entire length inside me, with one thrust. I let out a low guttural moan. My body shuddered. He paused, letting his manhood marinate deep inside my pussy. Gradually, I became accustomed to his girth. He pushed me closer to my husband. I kissed the man I married, while the muscular man behind me began to thrust in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

I came almost instantly. I had never come that hard before, or since. Our new found friend fucked me for hours that night. Bringing me to orgasm too many times to count. I often think of that evening and long to feel him inside me again. If my husband has his way, I'm sure I will.