Show and Tell

Story Info
Humiliated husband finds happiness.
3.4k words
3.92
252.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris and I'm 31 years old. My ex-wife Joy, is 29. We were married for 4 years and I thought we had a good marriage, but was I ever mistaken. Joy had a novel way of breaking the news to me.

It was Saturday and I was going to play tennis with 3 of my friends. We had a court reserved from 1:00pm-3:00pm. At noon, I got my equipment together and told Joy I was leaving and should be back around 3:30pm. She said she had something she wanted to tell me when I got back. I asked what it was and she said, "Actually, it might be better to show you while I explain. But, don't worry about it now, go enjoy your game. We'll deal with it when you get home. You better go or you'll be late." So, I left.

My partner and I won 2 out of 3, which was very good for me. The truth is he carried me, but a win is a win. I drove home and was excited to tell Joy how well I played. I came in the house and didn't see her in the den or kitchen. I called out and she said she was in the bedroom. I told her I would be right there. I put my stuff away and got a bottle of water from the refrigerator. As I headed for the bedroom I said, "You won't believe how well ..." I froze in mid-sentence. Joy and another man were in our bed and she was giving him a very energetic blowjob. This guy was huge, at least 9 inches long. I yelled, "What's going on?"

Joy stopped sucking his dick and said, "Hi honey. This is Kevin, Kevin this is my soon to be ex-husband, Chris." He actually extended his hand for me to shake. Reflex almost had me reaching for it, but I didn't. Joy said, " I'm really sorry to tell you this way, but I think you'll see that it's really for the best." She swung around and straddled his cock. She slowly impaled herself on it until she hit bottom and began riding it. She said, "I'm divorcing you, for reasons that must be obvious." She rode him a few more minutes, then got on her hands and knees and he began fucking her from behind. She said, "I don't hate you Chris, I just don't love you anymore. I want out of this marriage now!" She was moaning loudly and it was getting difficult for her to talk. He grunted and came and came and came. This triggered Joy and she screamed as her orgasm took her.

When they finished, she sat back on the bed with her legs spread wide open so I could see her puffy, red pussy lips. Cum was oozing out of her. She put 2 fingers into her pussy and scooped out some of his cum. Then she licked her fingers clean. She said, "If I just told you I wanted a divorce, you would want to talk about it, maybe try to change my mind, or want us to go to counseling. I don't want that. I just want this marriage to end. By doing it this way, I hope you are so hurt and humiliated, that you'll agree to the divorce and be rid of me." They started to get dressed.

" I know you have questions, so let me try to answer them upfront. I met Kevin in the grocery store, of all places."

Kevin added proudly, "I'm the Assistant Produce Manager."

Joy rolled her eyes and said, "He's really very sweet and I love him. He's a little slow, but he has one huge asset. I was faithful to you for the first 2 years of our marriage. Then, I started cheating on you, no real reason. I was bored and wanted more sex, but not necessarily with you. I had 3 long-term affairs and numerous one-night stands. I can't believe you never suspected anything. You really are too trusting for your own good. They were all good, just not good enough to leave you for, until now." As she stood there, cum was running down her leg. She reached down and wiped it off with her hand, then licked her hand clean.

She went to the closet and came back with her suitcase. She said, "I've talked to my lawyer and the papers are ready to sign. We have no kids and the house is leased month to month, so you can stay or move out. We'll split the checking and savings accounts. I get my car and you get yours. There isn't much here I want, but we can divide the possessions. If you don't contest the divorce and sign by Tuesday, I'll pay the lawyer fees and court costs."

"Don't blame yourself, you didn't do anything wrong. I simply stopped loving you, if I ever really did, and I just want out. I'll be at Kevin's. Call me on Tuesday with your decision." She kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye. Kevin picked up her siutcase and they headed to the door.

Kevin said, "Goodbye, it was nice to meet you." Joy cracked up as they left.

I was dumbfounded. I had no clue, none. As I thought about it over the weekend, I realized she was right. I was hurt and completely humiliated. Nothing kills the love and romance like having your wife tell you she doesn't love you anymore and wants a divorce, while her new lover is pounding his 9-inch dick into her pussy in front of you. I called her Monday and agreed to sign.

When I told my coworkers I was getting a divorce, they were very supportive. I neglected to provide all the details. It was just too humiliating. I just said she didn't love me anymore and found someone she did. Some tried to set me up on blind dates. I went on a few, but I just wasn't ready to play the dating game yet.

One day Lisa came by my office and said, "I'm sorry to hear about your marriage. From personal experience, I know it's tough, but you'll get through it." I thanked her and she left. I've known Lisa for several years. She works in another department, but we often work together on overlapping projects. She's always quiet, but definitely on her game. She's very nice looking, dresses very professionally and just now, I noticed that she has a very nice ass. We have only talked to each other about work, never anything personal. I wondered why I hadn't noticed her before.

Six weeks later, I got a call from Joy's lawyer. We were officially divorced and true to her word, she paid for everything. I told my coworkers my divorce was final. They congratulated me and said since it was Friday, we all should go out after work to celebrate. I thanked them but said I wasn't up to it. They went without me.

I was working a little late and Lisa walked by. She said, "I thought you all were going drinking to celebrate your divorce."

I said, "They are, I'm not. The end of my marriage is really nothing to celebrate. It's like celebrating a failure."

She said, "I know it's difficult. It's one of those trials in life you just have to get through." I told her she was probably right. She said, "Don't stay too late and try to enjoy the weekend."

She started to leave and out of nowhere, I asked, "Do you have plans for tonight? I don't want to celebrate, but I would really enjoy some company. I just don't want to go home and eat take out."

She started to say something. I could see her mouth forming the word "No". Then she stopped and thought for a second. She said, "Give me a minute, I'll be right back. She left, heading for her office. She came back in about 5 minutes and said, "Where do you want to go?"

I said, "You mean you'll go to dinner with me?" She smiled and nodded. I packed my briefcase and we headed for my car.

I took her to a nice Italian restaurant. We ordered and got a bottle of wine. We began talking and I tried to steer the conversation away from work. I wanted to learn about her. She briefly told me about her childhood, family, collage, etc. I filled her in on the basics of my life. As we talked, it seemed like we had known each other forever. She put me at ease and I felt comfortable talking about anything.

She brought up the subject of her marriage. She told me she had been married for 5 years when she found out that her husband was cheating on her. At first, she agreed to try to work through it. But, when his girlfriend turned up pregnant, that was it. Her divorce was final a year ago.

I started telling her my story. I said, " I've told everyone that my divorce was because my ex-wife didn't love me anymore and that she found someone she did. That's true, but it's not the whole story. I was too embarrassed and humiliated to tell anyone." I told her everything. I cleaned it up a little so it was R-rated, instead of X-rated. Then I said, "You're the only person I've told. Please don't tell anyone. I would just die of embarrassment."

She looked very upset and said, "I can't believe anyone could be that cruel. I'm very sorry and I hope you don't think all women are like that. I'm certainly not." I thanked her. She said, "Don't worry. I'll never tell anyone."

It was almost 11:00pm. I looked around and we were the only ones left in the restaurant. As we walked back to the car, I took her hand. She smiled and let me. We went back to work to get her car. She told me she enjoyed the evening. She kissed me on my cheek and got out. I got out and followed her to her car and asked, "Would you like to go out tomorrow?"

She said, "I can't. I broke a date tonight and I can't stand him up again."

I started apologizing and said, "I didn't know you had a date. You should've just told me "No". I should have known a woman as lovely as you would have a boyfriend. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interfere."

She put her hand over my mouth and said, "It's OK. He's just an old friend. Ask me another time." Then she lightly kissed me again, on my mouth and left. I just stood there for at least 5 minutes before I got I in my car and left. I couldn't believe I was feeling this way. I felt like a teenager on his first date and that was my first kiss.

At work, I went by her office as often as I could and we went to lunch almost every day. I was really enjoying her company. On Thursday I asked, "Would you like to go out Friday or Saturday?"

She asked, " Which day?"

After thinking a few seconds I asked hesitantly, "Both?"

She laughed and said, "OK. But I have to work Saturday until noon on a project that's due, so whatever we do can't run late."

Friday, we met after work and went to dinner. I let her pick the restaurant and we went to her favorite Chinese place. We talked and laughed while we ate. As I looked at her, I realized how beautiful a woman she was. Not just physically, but everything about her. These feelings caused a stirring in my dick, but I kept it under control.

It was time to take her back to her car. When we arrived she thanked me for the dinner and asked me what I had planned for tomorrow. I asked, "Do you like to listen to music and dance? I know a place that plays a variety of music, nothing loud or overbearing. You can actually carry on a conversation there." She said that would be great. She gave me her address and I told her I would pick her up at 6:00pm. She said that was fine. She thanked me again for the nice evening and leaned over to kiss me. It wasn't a short peck on the lips, like before. She put her mouth on mine and opened her lips a little, letting the tip of her tongue touch my lips. I reached to pull her close and she responded with a passionate kiss and embrace. We made out like teenagers for several minutes.

She pulled back and said, "Nice, but I better go so I can get up for work."

She got out and left. I sat there with a grin on my face. I had fallen in lust with her and I began to think it might be love.

Saturday evening I went to her house. She answered, but only cracked open the door, saying she wasn't finished getting dressed. She said to wait a minute so she could get back to her bedroom, then to come in and wait in the den. She said to help myself to a drink in the refrigerator, if I wanted. I waited a minute or so, then went in. I found the den and sat down. After about 15 minutes, she came out. She was stunning. I told her how beautiful she looked. I was smiling and couldn't take my eyes off her. She finally brought me out of it when she said we better go or we would be late.

After dinner, we made our way to the club. She immediately said she liked the atmosphere. We got a table near the back and ordered drinks. We listened to the music and talked. They played a slow song and I asked her to dance. We held each other close as we danced. I can't describe the feelings I was experiencing. I wanted to hold her in my arms all night. When the song finished, I kissed her passionately. She said it was wonderful. We danced several more songs, some fast, some slow, before we sat down and ordered another drink. I moved the chairs around so I could put my arm around her. After we rested for a while, we danced some more. We were enjoying each other, at least I was. I hoped she was too. We danced and talked for hours. The band announced that this was the last song and played a slow, romantic song. I held her close and she put her head on my shoulder. I couldn't have felt any better. When it finished, we kissed again.

I took her home and she asked if I wanted to come in. I accepted. She got each of us a drink and we sat on the couch. I told her I couldn't remember having a nicer evening. She said it had been a long time for her too. I leaned to kiss her and she wrapped her arms around me. We held each other and kissed passionately. I caressed her face and hair. We both were breathing hard. I stopped and said, "Maybe I better go now, before we do something we may not be ready for."

She smiled and after a few seconds said, "I'm ready." She stood up and took my hand, pulling me with her to her bedroom. I had goosebumps and was actually shivering in anticipation. We started undressing each other. We were down to our underwear and I was hard. I know she could feel me as we embraced. I unhooked her bra and let it fall away. Her breasts were perfect. Her nipples were hard and I kissed them, running my tongue over them and lightly sucking them. I went back and forth, caressing one then the other. I slowly kissed down her body and removed her panties. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and I kissed her all over. Her knees weakened and we laid down on the bed. I began licking and sucking her pussy, my tongue darting into her. She was moaning and breathing hard. Soon, her body stiffened and she started to climax. She cried out in pleasure with every contraction. As her orgasm subsided, I moved up and gave her soft kisses on her face and mouth.

She said, " That was wonderful. It's never been this good."

We held each other for several minutes and then she said it was my turn. She slowly kissed down my body. She licked and sucked my nipples. Joy had never done that; in fact no woman had ever done that. The feeling was electric. Then she moved down and pulled off my underwear, freeing my dick. It was stiff and standing straight up. She kissed all around it, but didn't touch it. She kissed and licked my balls, fondling them in her hand, but still avoided my dick. She finally took it in her hand and began licking the head and up and down my shaft. Finally, she took me into her mouth and went deeper and deeper, until she was at the base of my dick. Then, she began pumping up and down the entire length. Every nerve in my body was on fire. I moaned, telling her how great it felt. I couldn't take much more and told her I was going to cum if she didn't stop. She ignored me and pumped and sucked even faster. My body tensed and I began to cum in her mouth. My orgasm seemed to last forever. As it subsided, she slowed and finally stopped. She smiled as she swallowed my cum. I couldn't believe what just happened. She moved up next to me and held me tightly. I said, "It has never been like this before. Thank you." She smiled and kissed me. We held each other and dozed off.

I awoke, about 45 minutes later, to Lisa licking and sucking me. When she had me hard, she looked at me and said, " Please, make love to me now."

I moved on top of her. She spread her legs and rolled her hips upward. I lowered myself, placing my dick at the opening of her pussy. She said, "Now, give yourself to me, now." I slowly entered her and slid right in. The sensation was wonderful. She moaned as I bottomed out in her. We passionately kissed as I began slowly moving in and out of her. I hadn't really made love to a woman in a very long time. Joy wasn't interested in making love. She just wanted to fuck. I was relishing the feelings I was experiencing. As I increased my speed, Lisa responded by pushing up as I pushed down. We moved faster and faster and our moans became louder. Her body tensed as her orgasm began. I could feel her muscles contract around my dick. After a few more strokes, I came as well. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Each contraction pumped more of my cum into her pussy, filling it to overflowing. When we finished, I rolled off next to her and held her tightly. This time we slept until morning.

When I woke up and opened my eyes, Lisa was quietly looking at me. I smiled and said, "Good morning" and kissed her.

She smiled and said. "It certainly is."

We cuddled for a few minutes, then got up and got dressed. I helped her make breakfast and we ate, not saying much. When we finished and cleaned up, I said, "Lisa, last night was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. It was absolutely wonderful for me and I hope it was for you too." She nodded. Then without thinking, I said, " I think I'm falling in love with you." She gave me an odd and surprised look. I knew it. I went too fast. I blew it. I said, "I'm sorry. I'm pushing too fast. I didn't ..."

She stopped me by again, putting her hand over my mouth saying, " Stop. I feel the same way. I think I may be falling in love with you too." We hugged and held each other tightly. Finally, after a few minutes, she took my hand and led me back to her bedroom.