Show and Tell Ch. 02

Story Info
Schoolgirls practice putting on rubber.
3.1k words
4.46
75.8k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Show And Tell 2: Gone Bananas

There were a couple of bananas on the table when I got home from school. Everything seemed quiet in the house so I thought my step-sister Maryanne was still in school. Rummaging through the ref, I couldn't seem to find anything I liked. So I went back to the table, grabbed the bananas and headed for the TV. There really wasn't anything good on as I finished eating. Carelessly, I left the banana peels on the side table next to the remote and headed upstairs.

As I passed by my step-sister's room, I heard voices coming from inside the closed door. I immediately recognized it was Maryanne and her best friend Sharlyn, chatting in a low and steady voice. I really got curious, since they always talked like all the other teen-aged girls from her school – noisy girly chatter with lots of giggles in between. Unable to understand a word from the hallway, I decided to go to my room and read.

Five minutes passed, and I haven't really gotten into the book I was reading. I knew my mind was on the hot school girl in the next room with my bitchy step-sister. So I went into the bathroom thinking I could get a peek from the other door that led to her room. As I entered, I was caught by surprise since the connecting door was wide open, and on the bed in the other room was Sharlyn. Not knowing I was in the other room, she was casually lying on her side, wearing one of Maryanne's long night shirts and reading a book. She quickly sat up, as she pulled the bottom of the shirt to hide her panties, but it was too late – I've already seen the sheer white fabric covering her pussy!

So as not to embarrass her, I pretended not to have seen anything and said "Hello there Sharlyn! You're out early from school today?"

"Yeah, Ms.Kessler just had her baby, and her substitute dismissed us a bit early" Sharlyn replied as she smiled and looked on the right side of the door.

As I was about to ask why, Maryanne appeared right in front of me. She was apparently standing by the door when I entered the bathroom. As she gave me her usual sarcastic grin, she said "Hello dork! Bye dork!" and she slammed the bathroom door.

I thought, "Good! Now I can listen to whatever they were whispering about."

They started to giggle and I heard them saying my name a few times, which I expected, knowing Maryanne. As they started to talk seriously again, I turned my ear closer towards the door and then I noticed some clothes thrown carelessly on the bathroom counter – they were Sharlyn and Maryanne's school uniforms! Getting a hint from my dick, which turned a bit upon the sight of such goodies, I had an idea...

I opened the bathroom door and looked at the girls, "Hey, I'm just gonna take a quick shower. You can use the bathroom down stairs if you need to." Without waiting for their reply, I shut the door and locked it. Then I turned on the shower to create the effect. I quickly grabbed the blue skirts and white tops from the counter. At first, I couldn't figure out which ones were my step sister's and which ones were Maryanne's. I knew Maryanne had a thinner body, while Sharlyn still seemed she had some of her baby fat on her waist and arms. But I always thought Maryanne had the bigger tits, Shar probably 34Cs while I knew Maryanne wears 36C bras – one of the advantages of sharing bathrooms with your little step sister.

I couldn't resist taking a sniff on the blouses, which confirmed to me which was Maryanne's. She always wears that citrus cologne everyday after her shower. It always got me excited when I take my bath after her.. Knowing my hot step-sister was there naked just minutes before, and still having her scent in the shower always made me jerk-off before going to school.

I then got the other white blouse and placed it near my nose. Ahhh, berries! Sharlyn loved the scent of berries and she even joked that I should give her a bottle of perfume for her 18th birthday a few weeks ago.

I then picked one of the blue pleated skirts from the pile and took another sniff – Berries...I was interrupted by some sharp laughter from Maryanne's bedroom so I moved towards the door again to listen.

"I wished he should've lasted longer. It felt so good, I wanted to do it again...but the stupid bell rang." Sharlyn said in a low voice.

"But did it really hurt when he first poked you down there? I mean, I got his thingy all wet and slippery. Was it still that bad?" Maryanne asked.

Sharlyn was now whispering that I couldn't figure the words out. Then I think I heard her say "and there's actually still some blood stains in my panties when I took them off here."

I didn't realize it, but I was already jacking off on Sharlyn's blue skirt! I nervously went through their uniforms and found a pair of white lacey panties at the bottom. And on the underside, which should have covered her sweet young pussy...were pink stains of blood, still a bit wet and sticky as I rolled my thumbs back and forth on it.

Realizing she just had sex for the first time, probably only hours ago and in the presence of my hot little step-sister, her cherry-stained panties on my left hand and her soft blue skirt around my dick did it for me. I came in huge spurts of cum on Sharlyn's blue pleated skirt!

Oh shit, I thought. I'm gonna be in big trouble if she finds out! How am I gonna take my cum off her skirt now? Then I figured, she's probably sleeping over and it will dry up in the morning before she goes home. So I replaced their uniforms on the counter and tried to put it back exactly how I found them.

I then took a quick shower and tried to recall everything I heard. After I've dried myself, I unlocked and opened the bathroom door to Maryanne's room, and saw that they've left. I headed to my own room and as I got through the door, both girls were standing by my bed looking at me as if I've done something really, really bad!

Uh-oh. How could they have caught me? The door was locked, they were talking in the other room....

"Did you eat the bananas down stairs?" Maryanne yelled at me.

"What bananas?" I asked trying to figure out the chain of events of the late afternoon. Then I remembered as she raised her hand holding the banana peels.

"Oh yeah. I ate those." I said without remorse, trying to hold the towel around my waist.

"You dork! They were mine! They're for a school project Shar and I are working on." Maryanne replied as Sharlyn was quietly smiling behind her.

Looking at the girls, I was puzzled why my step sister would be so upset with a couple of lost bananas while her really cute friend next to her was wearing an unusually naughty grin. "I'm sorry I didn't know, Maryanne" I apologized. "I can get you some from the store if you want." I usually wouldn't have cared, but Sharlyn was right next to her wearing this sexy white night shirt, so I pretended to be nice to my darling baby step sister.

Squinting her deep brown eyes, Maryanne said "and I'm not givin' you any money..."

She was interrupted by the sound of my bedroom door closing. "You really don't have to go out and buy those stupid bananas Johnnie, if you promise to help us with our school project" Sharlyn said as she gave Maryanne a quick wink.

My heart started to pound as Sharlyn, who was always shy around me, pulled my hand and led me to sit on my bed. My white towel almost slipped of my butt as Sharlyn bent her knees and sat in front of me.

Reaching her little hand out to Maryanne, Sharlyn said "now give me the thingy, Maryanne." With her right hand tightly clasping on something, Maryanne gave a small object to Sharlyn, which she playfully held behind her back.

"Now relax and don't freak out Johnnie, we just need to know how to use something...and we need your help." Sharlyn teased. Then she slowly brought her pretty little hands and placed it on my lap, still hiding the 'thingy.' Puzzled, I looked at her warm smiling face and asked, "what?"

Sharlyn then slowly opened her palm to reveal her secret...

Condoms!

"Our substitute, Mr. Gibson, told us we should learn how to put on condoms BEFORE our senior prom. And that we can practice on bananas before our show and tell tomorrow at school" Sharlyn explained. "Deal?"

"Ummm...I guess..." I replied trying to hide the 'FUCK YES' screaming inside my head.

Maryanne was still standing with her hands behind her back next to Sharlyn, not knowing how to react to the situation in progress. "Shar, he's my brother!" Maryanne muttered.

"Not really! He's your STEP- brother, silly. You're not actually related" Sharlyn explained as she tried to open the blue packet of the condom.

Having just jacked off and getting a cold shower a few minutes before, my dick was as soft as the banana peels on Maryanne's hands, so I searched for an explanation as Sharlyn took the towel off my waist.

"Ummm, Maryanne, didn't it say that his thingy...I mean, dick, should be up before we put the rubber on?" Sharlyn asked, with a bit of disappointment on her lips.

Maryanne grabbed the box of condoms and read the instructions on the back. "Yup."

"Ok, make it hard." Shar commanded, with her face just inches from my lifeless tool.

"What?! You can't just say that and expect it stand up like a soldier. You have to tease it, caress it, kis...."

Sharlyn stood up, moved back and said "I'm not gonna do that. Touch it yourself. Or Maryanne, you do it...he's your brother, so it doesn't count."

"Noooo way I'm gonna touch anything. And you just said we're not really related, so we're just equals here, Shar." Maryanne refused.

Afraid of losing this one in a million chance of helping two innocent schoolgirls with their homework, I said "well, you can get into your school uniforms and just sit in front of me. I think that should do the trick."

Maryanne and Sharlyn looked at each other with their eyebrows up, puzzled with my statement. I really felt like a perv after seeing their reaction, but in a situation like this – who cares?! I thought it took forever before any of us moved.

Then...Maryanne took Sharlyn's hand and led him to the bathroom. They didn't even bother closing the door. Seeing their shadows and hearing them chuckle as they took off their clothes and changed into their blue skirts and white blouse urged my flaccid dick to stir. As I watched their little shadow play on my bathroom wall, one of the teen figures started to pull up her skirt to her waist..."eeewww! What the..." Sharlyn yelled. A few seconds of silence was followed by their usual giggles.

As both girls came out of the bathroom wearing their tight blouse, soft pleated skirts, and white socks , my dick stood in full attention. I saw their eyes open wide as my monster came back to life without any stimulation other than these sweet schoolgirls in front of me.

"You first Shar, since this was your idea" Maryanne coaxed.

With that, Sharlyn returned to her position between my legs, held the condom with her nervous slender fingers and said "how do I start?"

Trying to push my luck, I instructed her to hold the tip of the rubber and make sure there was no air inside it. Then I said "You have to put it on your lips, then bring your lips to the head of my dick – as if you were kissing it. Then push the rim towards the base of the shaft with your lips...you have to make your lips extra tight so you can roll the rubber down to the base."

"No way!" both girls exclaimed.

"Yes way" I said with a smile, trying to make them comfortable. "That's how my girlfriend does it. Oh, and I have some DVDs here if you wanna see!"

"You perv, We don't want to watch your porn movies. We're just doing this to impress Mr. Gibson tomorrow" Maryanne said.

Sharlyn looked at Maryanne as if asking for approval. Maryanne just shrugged her shoulders and said "whatever..."

With that, Sharlyn squezzed the rubber between her tender pink lips, kissed the head of my dick and paused. She briefly looked straight in to my eyes, closed hers, then sank the whole thing into her warm quivering mouth. "ohhhh shit" I thought to myself, trying not scare them with my indescribable pleasure. As her lips got to the base, she almost gagged, after which she carefully opened her lips wider and pulled her head up.

"Perfect! You did it on your first try! You sure you haven't done this before?" I told her. She just smiled and blushed, and I noticed she was a bit teary-eyed, probably because she almost choked when she took my dick to the hilt.

"Ok my turn!" Maryanne said excitedly, as she sat beside Sharlyn. She seemed to have been so eager, she didn't notice her skirt hiked up as she sat down and I could see her pink underwear squeezed between her creamy white thighs.

Then I tapped Sharlyn on her shoulder, "You also need to know how to take it off , Shar. Just put your fingers on the rim and pull it off gently. If there's cum inside it, you wouldn't want to spill any." I grabbed her hand and guided it towards my dick.

She instinctively made a circle with her index finger and thumb and tried to roll the rubber off my dick. As it came half way through my shaft, I interrupted her "I think you have to roll it back, you did it too fast." I waited if she'd fall for it.

She waited a second, then put her mouth on my dick to push back the rubber again. I was actually expecting her fingers to do it, but I'm not gonna complain! Sharlyn pulled the rim off to the middle of my shaft then sank it into her mouth again. Maryanne and I looked at each other in surprise as Sharlyn went on to give me the hottest blow job ever! "Mmmm..." slurp...slurp, as she moaned in pleaure.

Each time she lifted her head up, I took a peek down her white uniform and realized she was not wearing a bra. Sharlyn's pink nipples were so hard they seemed to be begging for attention. Without a moment to waste, I cupped her breasts through the white material of her blouse. She moaned louder in pleasure and her lips got tighter on my dick, which was on the verge of another explosive orgasm. I looked at Maryanne and saw that she was rubbing her middle finger over her pink panties, which was having a circular wet spot where her pussy should be.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon, Shar."

With that, Sharlyn took her bobbing head of my dick. Her blue skirt fell to cover her smooth white thighs as she put her hand under her skirt to pull off her panties. After putting her soaking underwear on my shoulder, she then stood with her thighs wide open and sat on my lap facing me, her hand going back under her skirt.

I was amazed how she could catch my dick and guide it towards her very wet pussy lips without even looking. Our eyes were locked on each other as she slowly released her weight on my waiting pole. She lifted her hot teen body with her knees and as she felt the top of my dick near her hairless sopping wet entrance, she would let go and sink my shaft deep into her. She raised her hands on my shoulders while I cupped my hands on her skirt covered bum. "Ah yes, fuck me Johnnie, fuck me." Sharlyn screamed.

"You're so tight baby, your pussy's so tight" I replied.

"Yeah?...it should be. Today's the first time I had sex...uhmm...fff.k...But it was with Mr. Gibson... at class this morning. I hope you don't mind." Sharlyn whispered to my ear as she continued to pump up and down my shaft.

"Yeah I saw your wet panties in my bathroom a while ago..." I whispered back as I fucked this hot school girl in full uniform bouncing up and down my lap. I checked on how Maryanne was doing and saw she had pulled her panties to one side of her shaved crotch and had a finger jamming in and out of her dripping pussy.

Sharlyn increased her pace as she moved her face just inches from mine. "And I think you jerked off on my skirt too, didn't you? You came so hard and spilled your goo onto my skirt right?...ahhhh...just like you're going to spray your hot cum inside me now?"

Spurt...spurt...That did it for me. Her sweet innocent voice talking dirty to me was all it took to get my load up to her hot wet tunnel.

Shar's face turned red as she screamed "I'm cumming Johnnie, I'm cumming with you, oh shit....this feels sooo good...ooohh..." I felt her tight pussy spasm around my shaft as we slowed the pace of our pumping until we came to a stop. With my rubber-clad dick still inside Sharlyn, I moved my lips closer to her to give her a kiss.

To my surprise, she quickly stood up, which unexpectedly took my member out of her warm nest. "We shouldn't kiss, you're not my boyfriend" Sharlyn said with a grin. Then she gently took the condom off my dick without spilling a drop and with closed lips, kissed its head.

"There...did I do it right?" Sharlyn asked, with some white cum sticking on her lips.

With a disappointed look on her face, Maryanne stood up, letting her blue skirt fall to her knees and asked, "Is it my turn now?"