Show & Tell Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But rather than belabor the point, I asked if she could get out on Saturday night? "I'd like to take you out, maybe have a drink, go somewhere nice...."

Never got a chance to finish the question!

"YES! I don't care where we go!" practically jumping out of her chair, "what time and where and...."

"Whoa..., slow down there Ms. Hyperactive! Can you get out..., without causing Todd to get suspicious? Do you have a, "Wingman," someone who'll cover for you if he does? And..., is there any place in particular that you'd like to go?"

"Yes..., to bed with you right now!"

That was a foregone conclusion, so we talked about different alternatives, deciding, (my recommendation) that somewhere in the city would be best and that we'd figure out what we'd do after dinner from there.

What she didn't know was..., that was already decided, as was where we'd have dinner, because it was all part of my plan.

We finished lunch, which was quite good and walked over to the parking lot, the men no longer on the sidewalk. She continued to talk about those men, her remarks less pointed and she seemed to have been swayed somewhat by my reasoning.

But she still thought they were, "pigs."

Inside the motel room, I kept the TV off, no movies to distract us, and I finally got to fire up the dildo that I'd purchased some time ago.

With me kissing and licking her, the machine buzzing and oscillating, she was moaning and crying in moments, hips rising and falling as she had a first and then a second orgasm.

"Ever think about having sex with another man or woman?" I asked, with the devise buzzing at the lowest setting, maintaining a level of pleasure that I could boost or reduce with a flick of the switch.

"Huh?" dreamily mumbled, her breathing quiet for the first time in..., forever.

"I said," slightly increasing the power, her body going rigid, "have you ever thought about having sex with another man or woman?"

A low moan, followed by, "Another man or woman instead of you?"

"Yes and no. Instead of me or with me..., a threesome?"

"Mmmmm..., oh that feels so good."

Knowing my conversation was going nowhere with the appliance buzzing away, I took it out of her and rolled her on top of me, her crotch riding on my left thigh. I put the dildo on her ass and rubbed it slowly up and down both cheeks, the vibration bouncing off my leg and into her crotch, her breathing and moaning gathering momentum as I lifted her off the bed, all of her weight now resting on her crotch and my thigh..., another orgasm quickly following.

Winding down again, she had her head on my chest, sweat sticking us together. "Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" not lifting her head.

"A threesome with another man or another woman?"

Now her head came up..., her eyes on mine, "You're kidding, right?"

"No, just asking a question."

"Well, the answer to that question is..., "No!"

"Okay, that's an answer. What about having sex with someone else..., just you and him..., or her?"

She was quiet for a moment, and then she sat up. "Is there something wrong with our sex?" her eyes welling up.

"No," a hug as I pulled her close, "our sex is fantastic. But your transition from, "floor to ceiling pilgrim wear.., to floor to ceiling undressed exhibitionist, has me wondering what you're thinking."

"You think..., you think because I like my body..., that I would want to become a whore? Why would you think that?"

"Elle," a smile I couldn't suppress on my lips, "showing off your body doesn't make you a whore and neither does having sex with anyone you find attractive. This whole thing..., Kat at 2Hot and now the kid at Seductive Nights, I know Kat has a thing for you and I also know that..., any of the men we've encountered today, would love to take a shot at getting you into bed....'

"How can you say that," with a smile for me, "you can read minds now? And..., okay I'll agree that Kat has a, "thing," for me, but I also think it's because she doesn't get a lot of married women in the store and I'm just a novelty of some sort. I really think she's just playing."

Since she was smiling, I'd done what I wanted, which was to plant a seed. Let her think about what I'd said, which I knew she would and then I'd bring it up again, only this time it would be on the way to the store.

In the meantime..., I turned the dildo on again, just the buzzing getting Elle squirming, and pulled her on top of me. As soon as I touched her with it, she was grinding against me, getting me hard instantaneously. Since she was already soaked from my previous assaults, I slipped my dick into her and let her start to ride me, her hips pumping back and forth, her head back, eyes closed, moans and cries increasing in both volume and intensity. Then I pushed the dildo between us, on my pubic bone and against hers.

Her scream was probably heard in the motel office!

Now I pulled the dildo out and started to roll it on her ass again, the vibration still exciting her, which was kind of an oxymoron at this point!

And the point of all this was..., putting the end of the dildo against her asshole and trying to slowly insert it while I was fucking her!

Unfortunately, just the thought of having the devise inside her asshole pushed me over the edge, as it did for Elle as well!

She clamped her anus shut, wanting me, I thought, to force it into her. Tightening her anal muscles did the same for her vaginal muscles, the pressure on my cock overwhelming my desire to feel the dildo vibrating against my cock through the membrane separating the two orifices!

We both exploded at the same time, my cries matching hers as my hips rose, holding her off the bed until I collapsed, bringing her with me.

As usual, she recovered quickly and spent a long time cleaning me up, her mouth and tongue finding every drip of my cum and whatever residual vestiges of her own secretions.

The dildo was still buzzing next to us on the bed..., and neither one of us wanted to turn it off.

Finished, she crawled up next to me, kissing me and purring contentedly, before looking up into the mirrored ceiling. With a smile, she asked, "Do you really think Kat has a thing for me..., like a sexual thing?"

12