Show & Tell Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No idea what that meant?

The cute and perky bartender, who, despite the full bar, was also serving as our waitress, found her way to the loveseat in which we were seated and was in the process of greeting us, "Hi..., welcome...," when Elle removed her coat sweater....

While we'd been objects of some curiosity when we'd walked in, that quickly dissipated as everyone returned to their previous conversations.

No idea how many of them were looking our way when she dropped the sweater over the back of the furniture and plopped down into my lap..., but their reaction and stares caused everyone else to turn and look..., the TV's now making the only sounds that could be heard.

The bartender/waitress recovered first, "Wow..., what a beautiful dress! I was just going to say, Welcome..., you must be new..., but now I know you are! So, Welcome, glad you're here..., and what can I get you?"

Elle was going to ask for a drink, but I ordered her another water and myself a drink, which I intended to be my last.

As we waited, more people arrived, the bar, which had already been crowded, was now three deep, our bartender/waitress with no chance of serving our drinks. So I walked up and relieved her of the responsibility, her mouthed, "Thank you," earning me credit to be redeemed later.

In the minute it had taken me to get that done..., a good looking younger guy had moved in on Elle, sitting on the arm of the chair chatting her up.

"Thank you baby," as I handed her the ice water, "this is Brendan, he works here."

Brendan was, "security," which, as he explained, "..., means I make sure that no guy moves on a girl without first asking, if she's accompanied, her man if it's all right..., as a courtesy to both of them, or if it is all right with the girl, if she's unaccompanied."

"Is that a serious problem?" I asked.

"Not usually because Margaux makes a point of telling the guys what the rules are, before she lets them in. Maybe once a month I have a serious problem with someone, but usually it's a pretty easy gig."

Elle, who seemed to be on the backside of her buzz, asked, "I don't mean to sound dumb, but aren't guys who do security in clubs usually big..., I mean bigger than you?"

Brendan was..., five nine, maybe five ten. With his jeans and long sleeved, white Polo dress shirt on, he looked to have an average build, so it was a fair question.

Smiling he rolled up his left sleeve. That was when I noticed his flat hands, the hands of a boxer. His wrist was thick and he had a very muscular forearm. More importantly, prominent on that forearm was a tattoo..., a tattoo that showed a red #1 under a bleached white "Skull and Crossbones," on a diamond shaped, black background. The words, "Swift," "Silent," were on either side the skull and the word, "Deadly," under the skull, all in gold letters. Five white "Stars," surrounded the skull with a scroll under the word, "Deadly," also in gold letters. On the scroll, again in gold letters, was written, "1st RECONBN."

Brendan was, or had been, a, "Force Reconn Marine."

That explained his haircut, his bearing and the slight smile he was giving us.

"Nice to meet you Brendan," I said as I shook his hand, "and let me buy you a drink for your service."

"Can't..., Margaux's rules," he said with a bigger smile, "but thanks for the offer and the recognition. Got to go to work, but I'll check on you upstairs."

Before he could leave, I asked, after checking my watch and seeing it was almost 11:00, "What time do things get started?"

"You can go up now," after looking at the clock behind the bar, "mostly everyone is upstairs already."

Helping Elle get out of the chair, I carried her drink with me and we made it up the two sets of twelve steps to the second floor, a closed set of double doors off to our left. Opening the door, I was nearly blasted backwards by the music and lights inside!

"This is crazy," I tried to yell at Elle, the sights and sounds overwhelming.

Naturally, my first thought was, "How much insulation did they have to use to make this room so soundproof?

With the exception of some vibration, which had to have come from a BIG..., very BIG, subwoofer, which I could feel under my feet in the bar downstairs, there was no evidence of any music being played anywhere in the building.

Impressive... very impressive.

The room was a big box, with a small dogleg in the back left, which I discovered lead to the restrooms and the DJ's booth. Add the bar that stretched almost entire width of the room in the back, with an extension that ran off the right end, longer than the entire downstairs bar..., there was room for everyone to belly up..., because there were no barstools. Benches that matched those downstairs lined all of the, unoccupied, walls of the room, except the right front corner, where there was a dance platform sitting atop a huge speaker. Lights of every shape and color hung from girders suspended from the ceiling, most of which moved and rotated..., along with two large, mirrored, "Disco Balls."

It was a night club..., a real NIGTH CLUB, and Elle was already swaying to the music.

I lead her to the bar, where she put her small purse down and asked me to get her a drink.

"Not a good idea," I yelled back at her, "and what time do you have to be home?"

Which should have been the very first question I asked her when she got into my car!

"The bars usually close at 1:00 or 2:00, so if I get home at 1:30, I'll be okay," her reply with a shrug.

"Enough time to get a fair evaluation," I thought to myself, as I surveyed the room.

"Any idea where the ladies room might be?" she asked.

Looking around, I saw a number of women in a line off to my left, which was usually as good an indication of that location, so I pointed her in that direction.

Brendan showed up thirty seconds later, a questioning look on his face. "Ladies room," I told him.

Seeing my hand on her purse, he asked, "She need that?"

"If she didn't take it with her..., no."

"Let me put it somewhere safe for you. Oh, and keep an eye on your drinks. Every once in a while, some E-tard will drop an, "E," into someone's drink and that person might have a very bad experience."

"E?"

"Ecstasy..., the, "Love," drug. Takes away all your inhibitions if it's done right. But sometimes, it ain't done right..., or that unsuspecting person has a bad reaction..., it can be nasty. My advise..., drink as much of your drink as you want before you start dancing and then buy another when you've finished. No surprises that way." Holding up her purse, he said, "I'll be right back."

Something else to worry about!

And speaking about worrying..., where was she?

I was going to wait another minute, remembering the line, when I saw her with Brendan..., and Amy!

"Hey baby..., look who I found!" throwing her arms around me..., a fresh drink in her hand.

Amy had been holding Elle around the waist, a big smile on her face and she took a step forward and gave me a very nice kiss on the lips!

"Hey! Great to see you..., where's that goofy boyfriend of yours?" as Brendan slithered away, a wave to let me know he'd be back.

"Oh, he's out there somewhere," pointing to the dance floor. Then she grabbed Elle's arm, pulling on her, "Let's go find him. He's going to be so surprised you're here!" Elle pulled away from her, gave me a kiss and then asked, "Is it okay? Do you mind?"

"You go have fun, I'll be right here," kissing her back.

Sometimes I could see her, dancing with Amy, dancing with Keith, who waved at me and sometimes I couldn't see her at all. Then I'd see her dancing with someone else..., a man..., or a couple of men sometimes. But mostly she was dancing with other women....

Brendan came by, an eyewitness report that he'd seen her with three girls, Amy one of them, all of them topless, fondling and grinding on one another. "A bunch of people circled around them and a few of them joined in touching, but only after asking permission."

Giving him a look, "People..., who were standing around them..., men or women, asked to touch them?"

"Both," he answered, "But I think only one girl asked if she could touch them..., and the others just joined in."

I shrugged, he smiled and then walked back into the crowd, no doubt going back to watch.

I ended up talking to a couple of guys at the bar, both of them having their significant others somewhere on the dance floor also. It seemed, listening to them, that the, "girl on girl action," was much more of an attraction every Saturday nights than any, "boy on girl."

"Never asked her why," the bearded one said, "not that I mind because it a hell of a lot sexier than watching some big fat guy hitting on her."

"Yeah," chimed in his buddy, "except when Randy and Ronnie are here, then we've got to watch all of them waiting for a shot at one of them."

"Randy and Ronnie?"

"Two young black guys," the beard replied, "twin brothers. Good looking, real good dancers and..., according to rumors, both of them strapped. My wife told me that when she was dancing with one of them, she don't know the difference, and he was pushing himself up against her ass..., she claimed that she could feel his cock all the way down to the back of her knee!"

"That's bullshit," the other guy claimed, "he was probably carrying a fucking pepperoni stick in his fucking pants!"

We all laughed at that.

Eventually, after about a half hour, Elle staggered back to me, Keith and Amy in tow.

"Some lady you have here," Keith said, after we shook hands, "first time here and she's already a legend. She even had Margaux blushing one time out there and everyone thought that was damn near impossible!"

Elle was looking sensational, her dress all crooked, most of her chest hanging out and a goofy smile on her face.

"How many more drinks has she had?" I asked myself.

"You want to sit down?" I asked.

"With you?"

"If not me..., who else?" trying to suppress a laugh.

"Okay..., with you."

Looking at Keith and Amy, "I'll take her downstairs. Let her relax for a few minutes where it's quiet."

"Sure..., sure," he said, "we'll be here."

Back in the downstairs bar, relaxing in one of the chairs, Elle back in my lap, the bartender gave us her full attention, because we were her only customers.

This time it was ice water all around, Sherry telling us she'd rather be down here, "Saves my ears," her reason, "than upstairs in all that madness."

We talked about the place, her impressions of; The Customers - They were mostly, "very nice." The Stated Purpose of the Club - "People come here to escape the reality of their lives." (which I thought was kind of harsh) Did that happen? - "Enough that we're open every Saturday and mostly everyone comes back." Do you ever participate? - "Not upstairs." What does that mean? – "I sometimes get a little on the side down here. Not all the time, but now and then."

Hmmmm!

About then, Brendan walked in, saw us and came over. "Hey Sherry, got a tonic water with a slice of lime?"

"For you..., sure," walking back to the bar.

He sat down across from us, Elle folded in my lap, her head on my right shoulder. "Still crazy up there?" she asked.

"Always," he answered, now looking down at her fully exposed ass, her twat probably just as visible.

Seeing him look, I couldn't resist, "One of the perks of the job?"

Eyes widening, his head snapped up, a flush of red on his cheeks.

I could tell by the look on his face that Elle had seen him looking too and she wasn't blushing.

Sherry returned with the tonic water and sat on the arm of Brendan's chair. She already knew Elle was exposed, but didn't seem to be phased by that at all.

I got Brendan's opinions on the same questions that Sherry had answered, his basically the same, although he wasn't as hard on the customers for cutting loose as she'd been. And his face showed surprise when I told him she'd admitted to getting some down here in the quiet.

"How come I never get that opportunity," he asked.

"Because you never ask," she replied.

"Well..., how about it?"

"NO!" but with a smile as she got up and went back to cleaning behind the bar.

"Can I lie down and rest for a second?" Elle asked, "I just need to stretch out."

"Sure," as Brendan offered his hand and we got her to her feet. We walked her to a bench, the back of which formed the wall that separated the bar from the foyer and I asked Brendan if he could sit with her until I came back from the bathroom?

I watched as she put her head in his lap, laying with her shoulders at a slight angle, her right slightly above her left against the back of the bench.

When I started to turn the corner, he called out, "Ask Sherry to use the one behind the bar."

The door was hidden behind a partition.

I didn't need to use the facility I just wanted to leave Elle alone with him..., to see how she would react.

When I came back, they were talking, both seemingly relaxed, Elle more alert than I expected. When Brendan started to move, I put a hand up stopping him and sat down at Elle's feet.

The top of the dress was wide open..., her entire chest exposed.

She had no idea, I was sure, but at this point I was also certain she didn't care.

"This is nice," she murmured, "so relaxing."

I looked at Brendan and then started to softly rub and massage Elle's ankles and then legs, my hands moving up her calves, over her knees and then onto her thighs, before moving back down.

Brendan was watching every one of my movements and heard and felt Elle's reaction.

I started back up her legs, this time letting my fingertips move under the hem of her dress, which was threads, not inches, from exposing the rest of her.

I looked at him again, this time cutting my eyes to her chest and then back up to his eyes.

He looked into mine..., and I nodded.

Bending my knuckles, my hand a half fist, I continued up the inside of her left thigh, the hem of the dress moving up with it.

The soft circular movements, light enough to titillate but firm enough not to tickle, had her in a trance, eyes shut, mouth slightly open, breathing gradually building..., until she let out a soft moan when the back of my fingers brushed against her now fully exposed vagina.

I looked at Brendan again, his eyes wide, his mouth opened slightly, his breathing ragged..., but there was sadness in those eyes and on his face.

He looked at me and slowly shook his head.

I nodded and withdrew my hand, continuing to massage her until I said, "It's late baby, I think we should go."

Opening her eyes, she looked up at Brendan, who gave her a smile and then at me. I pointed to my watch and she slowly sat up.

"I could have gone to sleep right there if you hadn't said anything," she confessed, "I was so comfortable."

"Well next time," looking at me, "we'll have to get her some relaxation earlier in the evening," Brendan remarked, eyes going back to Elle's nearly naked body.

I caught his double entendre.

"Can I go to the bathroom before we go?" more a plea than a request from Elle.

"Sure," both of us at once. "Ask Sherry," from Brendan.

Once she was gone, he looked at me, "Man..., I would have loved to have helped you out there, but..., another one of Margaux's rules is, "No contact with ANY of the customers!" I have too much respect for her to break that rule, no matter how much it kills me."

"Well then..., I must have just busted Sherry..., unless she was fibbing."

"No, she was telling the truth because the rule is against contact, "..., with the customers!"

He smiled and we left it at that. Like with Keith, I got his email address and promised to keep in contact. I also told him that, "we," would be, "away," for a while, but that I would contact him before we came back.

Elle returned and we said our, "good byes," Brendan getting a nice kiss from her and then we went back upstairs to do the same with Keith and Amy. "Why so early?" he inquired. "Kids," I answered.

"Have fun?" Amy asked.

"I had a great time," Elle responded.

"Then let's do it again, maybe have dinner together first," Keith offered.

We, he and I, "exchanged," email addresses and promised to be in contact.

More kisses and we were off.

Elle changed clothes in the car, stripping down to nothing and then putting her, "out with the girls," clothes back on.

Finally settled, she asked, "Why didn't you dance with me?"

"You didn't ask me," falling back on Sherry's answer to Brendan.

A sideways look and then, "I shouldn't have to ask you. You should want to do it on your own."

Now a smile and, "Hey, if they'd played a, "Foxtrot," I'd have been there."

"You are such an ass!" all she could muster.

"Have fun?" the onus back on her.

"Yes, a lot of fun. That Amy is a devil. She had her top off thirty seconds after we were dancing and she untied my top ten seconds after that! Next thing I knew there with two more girls dancing with us and they took off their tops too. They were all grabbing me, pulling the bottom of my dress up..., and then people were standing around us and some girl asked Amy if she could touch her too..., and Amy just smiled at her, so then girls and guys were all touching us and dancing with us. This young guy turned me around and then he pulled my dress up over my hips and he was grinding his crotch into my ass and touching me all over and then I could feel his hard cock against me and then he turned me around and took my hand and he put it on his cock and started to rub himself with my hand and..."

Interrupting her, "And what did you do?"

Surprised by my interjection, "What do you mean?"

"You just said that he took your hand and started to rub himself, meaning he was using your hand to rub his cock..., so what did you do when he did that?"

"I didn't do anything."

"Okay."

Her pause was nine and a half months pregnant!

Finally, "What should I have done?"

Shrugging, "Whatever felt right at that moment, which is what you did," now giving her a smile.

Again, she was quiet, a serious face..., looking at me.

"So how did it end?" I asked.

"How did what end?" now intimidated.

"Your rubbing of his cock?"

Another long pause..., "I don't remember."

I let it pass, asking if she thought she'd like to go back there some time and also if she'd want me to contact Keith and Amy, do dinner with them before going back to the club?

Now clearly on the defensive, "I don't know. It was fun but I'd rather spend my time with just you...,"

When I still didn't take the bait, she thought she saw an opening and switching to offense, "..., since you'll be gone most of February!"

"I'll be here for another three weeks...."

"Two and a half," cutting me off.

"... and I'll be telling another story..., when, next week?"

"Yes," her manner softening.

"So I'll have a chance to take you out again..., if you can get away."

As she kissed me goodbye through my open car window, she looked at me and said, "Maybe having dinner with Keith and Amy would be fun."

And so it started.

12