Show & Tell Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think so, huh?"

"I bet she's running to the ladies' room to rub herself off right now. To help calm her nerves before she has to come back to see you."

I scooped a bit of the dessert into my mouth, not really tasting it. "And you're so sure, because...?"

"Because of the size of that thing. Look at it." My eyes dropped to my lap automatically. The exposed manhood was slowly softening as the thoughts of getting caught were running rampant through my mind. "It's not absolutely huge, but it's a hefty chunk of meat. Hefty enough that I don't think any girl couldn't help looking at it and wondering what it would feel like inside her."

I mentally primped myself under her compliment. I knew I wasn't massive, but definitely on the bigger size. "And what about you? Are you wondering what it would feel like inside you?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "I'm wondering if I can take it all. It must be eight inches long. And so thick I don't think I could even get my mouth around it."

"Seven and a half inches, actually. Three inches wide. Right now I don't really care if you take it orally, that's not what I'm interested in." My eyes dropped to her pussy for emphasis. Her clit was stiff where it stood at the top of the folds of her pussy. I could see moisture beginning to glisten against the smooth skin of her groin.

I had been keeping an eye on the bathroom door ever since the waitress had disappeared through it. Our dessert was nearly finished before she finally emerged. We made eye contact from across the room. She adjusted her clothes selfconciously, but didn't break the eye contact. Our eyes locked for quite some time. I knew right then that she wasn't embarassed about my exposure. I did wonder what she thought of it, however. Finally she looked away and disappeared into the kitchen entrance.

Katie had to gloat. "I told you she wasn't going to the management."

"That's where she could be going right now."

"It isn't, and you know it. She was probably thinking about riding that huge prick. Wondering if you'd let her."

"I just might. But I want a different pussy first."

I turned my full attention back to Katie, who was fixing me with 'that look'. The look that let me know I wasn't the only one who wanted to engage in a libido limbo tonight.

We polished off our desserts and our conversation returned to a semblence of normalcy. That is, we resumed topics that we had been talking about before our mutual unveiling. Even if our eye contact was sporadic, at best.

Katie and I were discussing leaving when I heard a gasp from the table behind us. My cock shriveled completely. I knew our game was up. The michievous, slutty grin spreading across Katie's face didn't agree though.

Curious, I glanced over my shoulder and found a woman at the table behind us. Apparently her date had gotten up, which left Katie's exposed pussy in her direct line of sight. I turned a little to look at her more closely.

She was a slender blonde. Willow thin. She had long legs that only had just enough shape to avoid being called tooth picks. Her tits were probably only a B cup, but on her thin frame they looked much larger. Her thin neck was well sculpted and held a head that contained well curved lips and eyes so blue they held their own inner light.

She had a wicked grin to match Katie's. As Katie and I watched, her hands dropped to her own skirt. She spread her legs as she pulled the material up past her groin. Katie and I had an instant view of her bald pussy. She had gone pantiless for the evening, and we could openly see the jutting lips of her cunt. Almost pouty I thought as they swelled away from the flesh of her groin to make a silent kiss at us.

My cock swelled as I looked from one bare pussy to the other. I couldn't resist adding to the fun. I turned in my chair so she could see me as well as Katie. When she spotted my bare cock her eyes flew wide open. I could almost feel her eyeballs trying to pull from their sockets and attach themselves to my manhood.

One of her hands dropped to the folds of her pussy and began stroking the sensitive flesh. The other hand snatched up her purse and began rummaging around inside. I felt incredibly voyeuristic as I watched this girl masturbate herself while doing something as mundane as rummage through a hand bag.

Presently she produced a pen. I almost doubted she was actually going to write with it. From the way her eyes rolled I thought she was going to use it in place of her fingers. Before my imagination could run too wild, she snatched a napkin and began writing on it. Satisfied with whatever she wrote she pulled her hand away from her pussy, which was now gleaming with her smeared juices. Wiping her hand on the napkin she held it out for me to take.

I took it, holding it at one corner. Her name, 'Sadie', was scrawled on it along with a phone number. Her voice was thin as her body as she said, "I can't believe you're exhibitionists, too."

I shrugged. "I can't speak for Katie here, but this is my first time." Katie nodded, and we assumed she meant it was her first time, too.

"Well, I love exposing myself in public. I've been an exhibitionist for a couple of years, but I've never met another exhibitionist in the flesh before, let alone a couple. My husband would absolutely not approve of my showing off. I've hidden it from him so far, but I'm addicted. Give me a call at that number during a weekday before five o'clock. I'd like to get together with the two of you some time. I want to see what kind of fun we could have."

She winked and leaned back. Her eyes flicked towards the bathrooms. She snapped her skirt back into place, hiding the movement with a warm smile to her returning husband. I turned back to front and pulled the napkin over my exposed cock and balls so the husband wouldn't have an unexpected sight as he retook his seat. Katie also pulled her panties back into place and slipped her skirt back down.

I frowned disapproval at her, but she gave me a wicked grin that promised much more to come. Much, much more to cum, if I had a say in it. The husband took his seat behind us. I was about to tuck myself back in when I spotted the waitress heading for our table. I couldn't resist a few more minutes of fun. So I pushed the napkin over onto my thigh again.

She set our bill on the table. "Is there anything else you two need?"

"Of course," I replied. "But you look tired, why don't you take a load off for a few minutes?" I indicated the seat next to Katie. She paused as if considering the offer, then lifted herself into the offered chair. "Busy night?" I asked, not knowing what else to say to break the ice.

"Not as busy as normal for a Friday night. Much more interesting, though." Alice's green eyes dropped to my groin for emphasis. My own eyes wandered over her womanly frame. She looked like she was just into her twenties. Blond hair hung straight to her shoulders, framing a face that was very definitely attractive. Her green eyes shone above round cheek bones and narrow nose. Her lips were thin, but curved well enough to give them the definition of lips much fuller. She was wearing the standard polo style work shirt, which was the uniform of the restaraunt. Under the shirt, her breasts looked firm and compact. Not as large as Katie's Cs, but definitely a handful. I knew when she stood up that her black jeans would be tight against a slim rear and legs. Legs that looked made for long distance running.

"Do you normally work this section?"

She shook her head. "No, tonight was going to be my night off, but one of the girls called in sick. I'm taking her place. It's hard to pass up the extra money."

I smiled warmly. "I hear that. That's why we're here tonight. We just got finished putting in some extra overtime."

"You too, huh? Doesn't that suck? I just wish I had a job more like yours. It'd be better than this crap job I'm working now. Although," her eyes dropped to my groin again, "sometimes I get to see some interesting people."

I smiled invitingly and leaned forward, narrowing the space between us. "What would you do if someone offered you a job more like ours? With better pay than you're making now, of course." I looked over to Katie. Her lips curved into a smile as she read my mind.

There wasn't any hesitation from Alice, "I'd take it in a heartbeat."

"Well, I may be hiring a new secretary soon. I'd be willing to interview you if you'd like."

Finally Katie spoke up. "He's really easy to work for. And it'd be nice to have another girl in the office."

That last comment was more for my benefit than Alice's. "Well, when do you want to set up an interview?"

She looked down at my manhood again. "Just what kind of interview would it be?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry. It'd be strictly professional. I'm on personal time now."

"You do this all the time?"

I shook my head. "No, this is the first time. I just thought I'd try something new."

"Well, they have me coming in tomorrow at five. Can we do the interview before that? My weekdays are usually hectic between work and friends. So I'd like to make it a weekend."

"Sure. Here's my card. Just give me a call and we'll set up a time and place to get together."

Alice took the offered piece of paper. She looked at it a second before slipping it into her pocket. "Okay. Well, I have to get back to work. Feed the hungry masses and all. I'll look forward to seeing you again." Her eyes dropped to my groin one last time as she said the last.

I let my own eyes stray over her body as I replied, "And I look forward to seeing you. Talk to you later."

She smiled and slipped away from our table.I checked the bill. As I counted out the cash to pay, Katie asked, "Were you really looking to hire a new secretary?" A pause as she fixed me with mock evil eyes, "You weren't thinking of replacing me, were you?"

I smiled back at her, not responding immediately to the mock accusation. Finally I answered as I laid the money on the table. "No, I wasn't thinking of replacing you. How could I ever replace you?" My eyes slid suggestively over her dress. "I'm thinking of taking up a new direction in my business, and I'll need another secretary to do it."

Katie's eyes widened at the stack of bills I left on the table. "It couldn't have cost that much."

"No. Call it a hire on bonus. Besides, I usually leave a hundred percent tip as a standard. That's why we got this table with a good view of the room. They know it's my favorite."

"And I thought we were lucky."

Sadie and I exchanged winks as Katie and I headed for the exit. I thought it strange that I'd meet an exhibitionist the first time I exposed myself in public. But, then again, the conversation with Alice hadn't been garden variety either.

We were between the exterior and interior doors of the vestibule when we were stopped by a feminine voice behind us. I turned to find a thirty something redhead holding out a piece of paper for us. "Take this. Call us in a couple of hours. We'd love to talk to you."

"We?" I asked. She simply winked mysteriously at me. Her eyes flashed from me and down Katie's body before she disappeared back into the restaraunt. Katie and I shrugged at each other. It was turning out to be a very unusual evening I thought as I slid the piece of paper into my pocket next to the napkin with Sadie's number.

As soon as we were out of town Katie unsnapped her seatbelt and slid over next to me. "Dinner was good," she whispered into my ear.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"You wanna know my favorite part?"

I couldn't see her face well. The only light in the car was backlighting from the dashboard. "Sure."

Her hand slipped into my groin, rubbing my cock. "You hanging yourself out for me and all the other girls."

"I couldn't have done it without encouragement from you. Your own flashing was quite an inspiration for me."

Katie's hand unzipped my fly. I scooted forward in my seat to give her better access as she pulled my growing monster out. I sighed gently as her hand stroaked against the naked flesh. "Did you like my panties?"

"Of course."

"I bought them just for you. I remembered you telling me you have a panty fetish. And we did have a deal. I plan on upholding my end of the bargain."

"I thought I was just going to see a dress and shoes. I didn't expect panties as well."

"Is that really what you thought, giving me all that money?" She squeezed my hardened cock for emphasis.

"That's what I expected, but I was hoping for more." I admitted, letting my eyes slip from the road to her body.

"I bought something else for you, too." She didn't wait for a response. Leaning forward she unzipped the back of the dress. Pulling the straps off her shoulders the cloth fell forward to reveal her push up bra. The bra matched the panties and dress, I noticed. She pushed the dress all the way off and onto the floor of the car. "How do you like it?" she asked, cupping her lace clad breasts.

"It's looks great on you. But then again, I think anything would."

She smiled, but didn't offer a response. Instead, she climbed onto the passenger seat, her knees under her. Facing me, she leaned forward and gripped the shaft of my cock. I pushed my seat back in acknowledgement, and to allow her better access. With a slow teasing smile she rubbed her hands up and down my shaft.

One of my own hands left the steering wheel to rub against her lacy breasts. She sighed slowly and closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. I pushed down on the material of her bra and one soft breast spilled out. I twisted the exposed nipple, earning another slow sigh. Then I had to move my hand out of the way as she bent forward, lowering her head towards my lap.

My cock stood stiff at attention, eagerly awaiting the warmth of her mouth. My hand slid down her back to cup one firm ass cheek. She moaned her appreciation and placed one gentle kiss against the tip of my cock. This time it was my turn to sigh.

She pushed her hair out of the way and then her mouth opened to engulf my stiff prick. I let my hand drop further and I soon found the soft V of her crotch. We both groaned pleasurably as we pleased each other. Her mouth sucked and licked at the first few inches of my cock while my fingers rubbed against her panty clad pussy.

Pulling into the driveway I had to pull my hand away from her moistened cunt to put the car in park. "We're here," I informed her.

She lifted her head off my cock with a wet pop and looked out the window. "I'll race you inside!"

We dashed out of the car and towards the front door. Looking over my shoulder I could see her freed breast bouncing in the moonlight as she ran towards me. I had just inserted the key into the front door when she ran into me, her hand flying down to my exposed cock. I opened and shut the door, her hand never leaving my prick. With the door shut we worked to get my clothes off. I nimbly unbuttoned my shirt while she tugged at my belt and button. Both items hit the floor at the same time. Her bra joined them a split second later.

I was pushing down her panties as we made our way towards the couch. Somehow we got tangled up with her hand on my cock and mine pushing her panties down. We tripped. I reached out and successfully broke our fall, using the momentum to position myself for the landing. At impact I rammed my rod into her. She cried out to a certain celestial being at the sudden pain and pleasure.

Her hole was wet and ready from the fingering in the car, but not ready to take such a wide cock. I was buried to the hilt, her vaginal walls squirmed against my length, trying to adjust to the sudden intrusion. I didn't allow her any time to recover as I pulled out and thrust back in. She didn't ask for any recovery time either, pushing up against me with each thrust.

Our mouths worked at each others' bodies, chewing, sucking, and pulling at any flesh we could find. I squeezed each of her breasts in my hands, using them as handles as I ploughed into her. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me into her harder and faster as I stuffed my length and girth inside her.

Animals, we fucked like we felt. I would pull out, only to slam into her, trying to force my cock through her and out her mouth. She pulled and pushed against me, trying to achieve the same ends. With a wild thrashing of her hair she screamed her first orgasm.

I never let up against her release of pleasure. Instead I slid my hands under her shoulders for a better hold. Using the new leverage I rammed into her even harder. As she started to slide down from her orgasm I picked up my pace.

Katie never had a chance to catch her breath from the first orgasm before the second one rolled over her. This time she pulled me tight against her with her legs and arms. She held me there for a second before pushing away to bounce against me wildly. Her pussy came alive. It was a charged wire as we thrust against each other.

My own body was overwhelmed by the sensations. My seed fired from me, drawing moan after moan as I spilled into her. We screamed the last of our orgasms at the same time, collapsing against each other.

I don't know if it was just the release that made us fall asleep, or that we passed out together, but I awoke several hours later to find us still tangled together. I separated us and stumbled my way to the bathroom.

I started to open the door after finishing, but Katie was there pushing inside and past me. Our naked bodies brushed and electricity jumped between us. We leaned together and shared a deep passionate kiss. Not the animalistic tongue thrusting of before, but an exchange of mutual lusts. Before we could get more physically involved she broke the kiss. Slapping my ass she said, "Out. A woman needs her privacy."

Smart replies screamed to be released, but I held them in check and settled for a soft chuckle. I began gathering up our clothes in the living room. The hitherto forgotten napkin and paper fell from the pocket of my suit coat. I picked up the piece of paper and looked at the clock. It had been a couple of hours, so I decided it was time to make the call.

The cordless phone made its electronic beeps at me as I punched in the number. I took a seat on the couch and waited for someone to pick up.

The phone on the other end had just started its second ring when it was picked up. The feminine voice from the restaraunt answered, "Hello?"

"Hello. This is Kyle. You asked me to call you earlier?"

"Ohhh. I'm Sue." Her voice changed as she released the 'ohhh'. It deepened a little bit, becoming more husky.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"My husband and I saw you earlier."

My breath froze. 'Game's up,' I thought. 'She's going to try blackmailing me or something similar.' Katie was back in the living room standing naked before me. A concerned look over her face as she saw my reaction to the conversation. I let her in on the conversation by asking the stranger over the phone, "You saw what, exactly, at the restaurant?"

Katie covered her mouth with her hand. Whether to hide a gasp or a smile, I couldn't tell. "We saw your dick."

Once again I included Katie in the conversation by repeating the stranger, "You saw my dick, huh? And what'd you think?" I had tried to sound confident and boasting, but I didn't quite make it.

"We thought it was awesome. My husband kept asking if I wanted that huge thing in my cunt. It made me so hot."

My organ stirred a little, spurred on by the husky, horny tone in this stranger's voice. "He did? And did you want it in your cunt?" Katie looked down at me and nodded, a huge grin spread across her face. She climbed onto the couch with me, straddling me as she faced me, her breasts in my face. She reached under her and fondled my organ, prodding it to an erection so she could descend on it.