Show & Tell Ch. 02: Initiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this talk was making me horny, so I reached for her and pulled her on top of me. She sat up, straddling my waist, and slowly pulled her dress off, revealing that she'd left the bra and g-string off, making her look even sexier.

Already hard, I pushed her slightly lower down on me, so she was now straddling my crotch.

She felt the hardness and started to grind against me, her hips moving up and back, up and back, her eyes closing and her breathing quickening. In moments, she was bucking on me, her breathing becoming panting, followed by moans and then cries, the friction of her grinding now causing me to get that feeling.

I pushed her to the side, not wanting to cum so prematurely, and got undressed. Once I was naked, the first time she'd seen me like that, I climbed back on the bed and started to kiss her.

Lying on her back, I knew she was watching, as I kissed her face, then her eyes, before kissing and licking her ears. I could tell she liked that by the way she moved under me and the soft mewing sounds that she made. I licked my way down to her chest where I spent a long time kissing, licking and sucking on her breasts and nipples. She really liked that too, but I could tell that she wanted me to continue on my travels south.

But instead of stopping and servicing her crotch, I kissed and licked my way around it, my attention focusing on her inner thighs, calves and finally her feet, where I licked and sucked her toes.

Hey..., if her husband had her going to Hell, I was going to make sure she enjoyed the trip!

After attending to both feet, I licked my way back up her calf and inner thigh, to where she spread her legs, the heat from her crotch palpable from below her knees.

She was already squirming before my tongue went inside her.

The first orgasm happened seconds after that, her legs rigid as I continued to assault her slit. Throwing her legs over my shoulders, I started to lick her from bottom to top, one finger and then two finding their way inside her. As I stroked her, my tongue found her clit, flicking against it until she cried out so loudly I was afraid that someone might call the front desk.

But that still wasn't enough.

Kneeling up, I flipped her onto her stomach and then forced her legs apart from behind. Slowly licking the inside of her thighs, I worked my way under the crease at the bottom of her ass, around the outside of her butt, until I was at the top of her crack. All I did then was follow that down until my tongue was hovering just above her asshole.

I felt her shiver in anticipation.

Instead of plunging in, I moved again between her thighs, licking up this time until the tip of my tongue was rimming her anus.

Her moan was more a cry, the cry almost a wimper.

I then licked her, with each successive movement bringing more pressure until I pressed the tip of my tongue against her, forcing my way inside.

The orgasm that immediately followed was an explosion of sounds and movements, most so violent that I was afraid she might hurt herself.

Instead, she arched her hips, offering me a straightforward path to her asshole, one which I greedily took.

With my tongue alternating between pussy and asshole, I couldn't wait any longer. Reaching for the condom I'd put on the night stand, I ripped it open and slid it on.

Reaching back, Beth took me in her hand and guided me inside her, clamping down with her vaginal muscles and forcing herself backward.

I was all the way inside her without a single thrust, as she had done all the work.

Hesitating, feeling the pressure on my shaft, I slowly withdrew, as she relaxed her hold on me, only to tighten up when I started to go forward. We repeated the process three or four more times and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. So I just let it fly, pumping myself as hard and quick as I could until I emptied myself inside her, and the condom.

Keeping her muscles tight around me, she was able to get herself off one more time, this one a tiny shudder as she collapsed onto the bed. I fell sideways, ending up on my back beside her.

We both looked at each other in the mirror, breaking out in laughter at the sight. My cock lay on the side of my thigh, the condom full of cum, somehow, still affixed.

Getting out of the bed, Beth went into the bathroom and came out with a handful of toilet paper and the trash basket.

What she did next surprised me.

Picking up my flaccid penis, she wrapped the condom in the paper and dropped it into the trash. Then, she put me in her mouth and sucked the residue of cum off me, as well as licking up what had fallen out of the condom onto my thigh. Finally satisfied that she'd gotten it all, she dropped back down next to me, hugging me tightly against her.

Looking at me from the ceiling, she asked, "Well?"

"Well? Well..., I think we're both going to Hell."

She was still laughing when I dropped her off.

As she kissed me goodbye, she told me, "If modeling clothes will always get me that kind of reaction..., I'll be going shopping every week."

Despite still having lingering doubts about this affair, I couldn't wait to see if she would defy her husband and buy something that didn't make her look like a school teacher.

12