Show & Tell Ch. 01: The Seduction

Story Info
Teacher seduces her student's father.
2.1k words
4.17
35.5k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers

We met in the usual way, Beth being my son's 2nd grade teacher, me being the, "Thing," in his class assignment, "Show & Tell – My Favorite Thing."

He wanted me to tell the class a story, something I'd been doing for him every night when he went to bed. After I'd finished with the story, I knew the class was impressed, also knowing that she must have been also, because she spent the next eleven months trying to seduce me!

While I found her very attractive, even telling her, "Now I know why my son is so excited to come to school every day, " an affair was not something I'd expected or sought. If anything, I did everything I could to dissuade her from getting started.

"What about your family?" I asked, "do you have any idea how devastated they'll be if we got caught?" Her answer was always the same, "Then we don't get caught. Everyone is having an affair, so who's going to tattle on us?" That part really worried me.

After months of avoiding her, I accidentally bumped into her one afternoon at the town library. Since my son was now in 3rd grade, she asked how he was doing and other general conversation. With Parent/Teacher conferences coming up, she wondered if I was going to go. "Absolutely," I answered. "Oh good. Maybe I'll see you there," she continued, before saying goodbye.

As it happened, my sister-in-law was suppose to babysit the night of the conference, but was unexpectedly called away. Since I already knew the teacher, my wife stayed home and I went alone. As I suspected, his new teacher was having no problems with him and was looking forward to having me come in to tell her class a story. "You seem to be quite famous for your story telling," she informed me.

Just then, Beth appeared in the doorway. Big smile, "Hi, I'm wondering if I could talk to you for a moment when you're done here. Maybe persuade you to come in and tell my class a story."

Laughing, the 3rd grade teacher said, "You seem to be a popular guy. Should I put up a card in the teacher's lounge advertising your talents?"

"I've got him first," Beth announced, and then to me, "so stop in my classroom if you would."

I shouldn't have..., but I did.

Since I've already told you that she is very attractive, I can also say that..., she dressed like a school teacher! Every time I'd seen her, she was wearing either a long dress, or a long skirt with a long sleeved blouse. Nothing even remotely attractive for a younger woman. When she'd come to the other teacher's room that night, she was wearing a grey pants suit and a white blouse. More professional looking, but still not at all appealing.

When I walked into her classroom, that had all changed.

She was sitting at her computer desk, with her back to me. When she turned and saw me, she got up and stepped away from the desk. She'd changed clothes since leaving the other room, now wearing a very short black skirt and sheer white blouse that very clearly showed off the black, demi-cut bra underneath. She'd unbuttoned the top three buttons on the blouse, adding even more exposure.

That stopped me in my tracks.

She had me and didn't have to do another thing.

But she didn't know that!

"Come here," she said, pointing to the chair she'd just vacated, "Sit there," and when I did, she pulled one of the small children's classroom seats right up in front of me.

Looking up at me, she asked, "So, when are you going to story tell in your son's class?"

Looking down, with her nearly bent in half in front of me, I could see, not only through her blouse, but now down inside it, the bra holding her breasts up like ripe oranges.

She knew where I was looking.

"Ummm, in a couple of weeks," still looking down the front of her blouse, "She wants me to come up with something that might parallel what she's reading to the class now. I told her I'd get back to her once I'd read the book."

"So could you come in next week and tell my class a story?" With that she put her hand on my knee. When I didn't protest, she ran her hand down my shin, before continuing, "I'm just finishing, "My Father's Dragon," so maybe...," as she ran her hand back up my leg, moving to the inside of my thigh, before stopping just above my knee, "you could come up with a story based on that. This way you'll have some experience...," starting to slowly move her hand further up my thigh, "before you tell your story in her class."

My eyes locked on hers.

Her hand stopped and then she leaned back and slowly opened her legs, until a tiny triangle of black material was revealed in her crotch.

I closed my eyes, moaning, "Ohhh man!"

With that she stood up and walked to the door. Looking out into the hallway, she turned left and right, before pivoting to switch off the classroom lights and close the door.

Walking back to me she leaned over and kissed me on the top of my head, took my hand and pulled me up. I followed her meekly to the small, closet size toilet off her classroom. As soon as that door closed behind me, she kissed me hard on the lips, her tongue immediately in my mouth. All resolve lost, I kissed her back, my hand going to her breast, my body pressing her back against the wall.

We both moaned at the same time, me dropping to my knees, then pushing her skirt up around her waist before pulling off the tiny g-string she'd been wearing. As soon as my tongue was in her slit, she started to moan, her legs opening wider to allow me to further penetrate her with my tongue. She had a thick mat of pubic hair, which serving only to excite me more, twisting the bristle like strands with my tongue as I sucked on her twat with my mouth.

Her knees buckled, both of her hands going to my shoulders to support herself.

I found her clitoris, the tiny nub already hard and concentrated my efforts on that. Her moans were now sobs, her hands now tightly holding my head, as she slid slowly down the wall into an, almost, squatting position. She pushed my head in between her legs, which were now, as she grew more excited, squeezing together around my ears.

My saliva was running down her legs, mixed with her own juices, as she cried out in another climax.

Suddenly remembering where we were, and wondering if anyone walking past the classroom would hear her, I stood up and started to kiss her again. She was still shuddering from her orgasms, and was also licking the mix of juices off my face.

Her hand went to my crotch, fingers tightening on my erection.

She grabbed my belt with her free hand.

I did it for her.

Pants and boxers around my ankles, she knelt down and started to lick and kiss my cock. Taking the head in her mouth, she rolled her tongue around it, taking it slowly until it was half way in. Then she started a slow in and out, each time taking more of until her nose was bumping up against my pubic bone.

She was swallowing the whole thing!

Normally, even though I consider myself average in length and girth, I would have considered that an accomplishment, considering I'd never had anyone swallow it before. But now, in view of the fact that my cock was probably twenty percent larger than it had ever been, the erotic nature of the moment having gotten my blood flowing faster than ever before, I was stunned that she was able to get it all in her mouth and throat!

I was also building up to my own climax and had no idea how she would react to my cumming in her mouth.

But, at that moment, I didn't care!

When I did cum, my hands were braced on the wall above her, my hips thrust forward, pinning her head and back against the wall, and my cock buried in her throat.

She swallowed every drop, never gagging or chocking, her tongue actually tickling the tip of my dick as it went soft in her mouth.

I had nothing left, my knees so weak I thought I was going to fall down on top of her.

She was still licking and sucking on me, making soft mewing sounds, her hands rubbing and lightly squeezing my balls.

When she finally stood up, she kissed me on the lips, her tongue in my mouth, a slightly salty taste on it, the scent of my cum on her breath.

I kissed her back even harder!

Now completely done, I reached down, pulled up my pants and fixed myself as best I could. She leaned against the wall, eyes closed, breathing still ragged.

I reached for the doorknob, her hand covered mine, holding the door shut.

"I don't want to leave!"

"We have too," I told her, "they'll lock us inside."

"They can't, the janit..., oh fuck!" pushing herself past me, she opened the door slowly and listened.

Nothing!

Pulling her clothes together, she walked out and then opened the classroom door, peering to her left and right.

Nothing!

Moving quickly to her desk, she gathered her belonging and pulled me out the door with her. We quietly walked past empty classrooms until we were at the front doors. Just as we pushed through them, the outside door opened, and one of the custodians almost bumped into us!

Stopping, he held open the outside door, "Working late, huh Mrs. S."

"Last of the Parent conferences George," she answered with a smile, "A teacher's job is never done."

"I believe you," he replied, "have a good night."

"You too," we both answered at once.

At her car, she told me, "That was the greatest sex I've ever had! Can you meet me tomorrow?"

"Beth," as I took a step to the side, "I want you to think about what just happened and then when you wake up tomorrow, tell me you still think it's a good idea."

I stopped, looked back at the school and seeing no one watching, gave her a quick kiss.

As I walked to my car, she called out, "I'm going to feel more positive about it tomorrow and even more than that the next day!"

As I drove home, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. Should I just stop and see her tomorrow and tell her what a huge mistake I'd made? Or should I just not show up at all and let her figure it out?

Walking through the door, I found my wife waiting for me in the kitchen. Looking at her watch, she asked, "Where have you been? Your son is still awake, and told me he can't go to sleep without his story."

"Sorry honey," I replied, "got stuck in a discussion with his new teacher and his teacher from last year. They both want me to tell stories to their classes. Looks like I'm going to be busy for the rest of the school year."

I told him a story and kissed him good night.

Instead of going to bed, I sat in the family room and watched the end of a game.

I still had no idea what I was going to do, or how I should handle the situation.

When I got home from work the next afternoon, my wife was in the laundry room. Walking in, I went to give her a kiss, when she held up the pants I'd worn to the school the night before! "What is this stain from?" she asked.

The knees were covered with something; I didn't know what, that was mostly white.

Before I could answer, or try to think of an answer, my son ran in and hugged me around my legs. Looking up, having heard his mother's question, he answered, "That's chalk from the chalkboard mom. We get it on ourselves all the time."

I looked at his mother and shrugged, as he said, "Com'on dad, take me for a walk in the woods."

As we stood in the backyard, I said to myself, "Done!"

Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers