Show Business Mother

Story Info
Romeo and the MILF who badly wants her daughter in show biz.
5.1k words
3.91
40k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepika came back to the hotel lobby and approached where Romeo was sitting sipping his drink.

"You are not going to like this, sir!" she said slipping in close to him on the sofa.

"Why? The girl is not pretty?"

"The girl is pretty, very pretty! And the family knows that you'll fuck her before she can get into show business. But wait until you see the mother! She is absolutely gorgeous, amazing, shapely, hot body and her sex appeal is about a thousand times that of her 21 year old daughter."

"Wow, you make me want to cast the mother first!"

"Sir, I talked to them and they are ready for you to nail the daughter. I could sense that it was the mother who convinced the father for it after his protests. But right now he's on board."

Romeo nodded and she went on.

"But he's very protective of the wife, there's no chance he'd let you fuck her at all."

"That won't really matter. Let's go meet them."

----

In response to the doorbell, the suite door was opened by Mr. Dilip Avasthi, father of the would-be actress. He shook hands with Romeo and invited them in. Romeo and Deepika followed him into the large living room where the ladies were waiting.

"Sir, please meet my wife, Sapna, and this is my daughter, Sanjana."

Romeo looked over Sapna Avasthi. Deepika had told him the truth. The woman was stunning! According to his info she was 43 but nobody in their right mind would say she was a day over 30. Her body was very shapely, supple and curved just right in just the right places. There was none of the ugly fat or looseness about her body that most mature, married women fall prey to after they have been married for a few years.

The thin, transparent, sky blue chiffon saree she had on slithered around her shoulders like she was made of marble. Her halter blouse was designed to display her shapely, well-formed chest. It tied behind her neck with a pair of noodle thin straps. Her chest was covered with the saree but being very see-through it was not hiding her deliciously deep milky white cleavage.

Taking her hand in his Romeo kissed the back of her hand and bowed over it in the most civilised manner while in his mind was the thought that she was a hot piece of ass and he must find a way to nail her!

Deepika noticed how Sapna responded to Romeo's greeting. Her husband was not privy to his wife's thoughts but being a woman Deepika could see that Sapna was impressed and interested. As Romeo's loyal slut, Deepika planned to help him lay her as soon as possible.

Sanjana stepped forward to greet Romeo. She has obviously heard and read about Romeo and his preferences for she moved right into his arms and kissed him on the lips. It was not the kind of open-mouthed, wet, passionate kiss that was usually a normal greeting when Romeo met a pretty girl, but after all, the girl's father was watching. She could be excused for being a little shy.

Considering this an important occasion, Sanjana's mother had made her put on a thin red dress that fitted tightly around her ass but flared just a little bit about her thighs. It just covered her upper thighs and stopped there leaving her long, shapely legs fully bare as Romeo liked.

The smooth, silky dress was held in place by two thin straps and was deep cut in the front, showing a nice bit of Sanjana's firm, full breasts tight against the fabric. In the back it showed half of her back bare.

On Mr. Avasthi's invitation they all sat down. Avasthi prompted Sanjana to sit with Romeo on the couch to show him her photographs and Sapna just naturally sat on his other side to help her carry on the conversation.

As Sanjana turned the pages of her portfolio to show Romeo her photos, Sapna explained something about each photo. Each time she moved to point things out in a photo her body moved closer to him and her soft breast pressed into his side. Romeo was an experienced man in such matters and he could easily judge that those caresses of her breasts against his body were neither involuntary nor unintentional.

He looked at Sapna and commented "This is quite usable."

Sapna nodded "Yes sir, very usable."

Neither of them were looking at the photo.

Turning the last page of the portfolio Romeo asked "There are no swimsuit photos?"

The response came from Dilip "No sir, sorry. Did you need swimsuit pictures as well?"

Romeo looked at him "They are a standard part of a portfolio these days, Mr. Avasthi."

Avasthi nodded "Well, we could get them taken and come back next week or so, maybe...?"

Sapna interjected "Actually, Dilip, we have some photos of us all in Barbados from our vacation last month. There are some photos of us in swimsuits and bikinis in that album. Maybe you could bring that. Sir, will that work if they are not done professionally?"

Romeo nodded "They would if they are good photos."

"They are very good photos, sir." Sapna assured him, then turned to her husband "Dilip, why don't you bring the album and also the digital copy of the photos on the CD?"

"But that will take me time to go home and bring everything. Maybe even more than an hour."

His wife looked at Romeo "Sir, would you be able to wait that long?"

"Of course, I had time scheduled for this interview. And I have quite a few things to discuss with Sanjana anyway." Romeo said easily.

Avasthi still hesitated but Sapna smoothly piloted him out to the other room. She explained "Look Dilip, we knew this was going to happen. He likes our girl but probably he doesn't want to take her while you are there. And you don't want to be there while he...do you?"

Dilip shook his head quickly.

"So go" she told him "I am here to see that everything is okay."

Finally Avasthi got the idea and left.

Sapna came back to the living room where Sanjana was telling Romeo about her modeling experience.

He looked up at her as she entered the room and she nodded. He smiled. It seemed like they had pre-planned this when in fact they both just knew what the other was thinking.

"Mrs. Avasthi" Romeo said to Sapna "I would like to have a private conference with you first, if you don't mind?"

Sapna nodded "Of course, sir. Anything you say. We can go into the bedroom."

Sanjana pulled her mother aside to the bar at the side of the room "Mumma, what's happening?"

"Baby, he wants to take me first." Sapna told her daughter calmly.

"Take you where?"

"In the bedroom. He's going to fuck me."

"But mom! Are you going to be in his movie then?"

"No, my darling. You are the star. This is all for your career only, my child."

"Does it mean he won't audition me?" Sanjana asked, alarmed.

"I am very sure that he will fuck you next, honey. I think he just wants to nail me before your father comes back."

"And what about dad?"

"Nothing about dad," Sapna said firmly "We are not going to say a word to him about this, alright?"

Sanjana nodded "Okay mumma, though I am still a little confused."

"It's simple, dear. He is the boss. If we want him to consider you for his movies we have to do all that he says. Right now he wants to fuck me before your dad comes back. Then he will fuck you. Your father knows you will need to audition so it'll be okay if you are in the bedroom with him when your father comes back."

"Ok, mom." Sanjana kissed her mom on the cheek "Go rock his world!"

Sapna smiled and went where Romeo was waiting. She led him into the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

============================================================

Inside, Sapna turned to face Romeo "I am all yours, sir!"

Romeo pulled her in his arms and kissed her hard. She clung to him tightly and started to grind her body against his while his hands explored her body intimately. His warm hands on her bare back felt so good that she started to moan.

Sapna could feel his fingers blazing a trail on her skin wherever they touched. He seemed to know exactly where and how to touch a woman to make her knees weak. Sapna had been married for 26 years and her sex-life was almost non-existent. Even if she could get her businessman husband into bed he was far too gentle with her and lasted less than a minute.

On the other hand, Romeo's touch was driving her wild and making her pussy so hungry like it had never been in years and years. When he pulled her saree she complied fully and let him strip her.

Less than 2 minutes after they both entered the bedroom, Sapna was on the bed, fully naked, her legs open expectantly. Romeo took his underpants off and she gasped as she saw the size of his cock. It looked more than double the length of her husband's penis and at least double in thickness. She was afraid it was going to hurt bad when he put it in her. She couldn't wait.

Closing her eyes, she tried to slow down her breathing and waited for him to impale her with that massive rod. Sapna felt him press his cockhead on her pussy hole and held her breath for his entry. And he drove it in! She yelped. He wasn't too rough but hard enough that more than half of his massive shaft was buried in her and she could feel her tight cunt stretched to limit trying to accommodate his girth!

Then as he started to pull out and push it back in her yelps turned into moans. Long, passionate, deep-throated moans. He started fucking her with a smooth rhythm of hard, precise strokes and she writhed under him trying to get him deeper into her! She felt like this is what she had always wanted in her life, a man who could fill her so deep inside that she would be complete.

Outside in the living room Sanjana was chatting with Deepika. She was very curious about life in Romeo's household as she was going to be a part of it soon. If he selected her. Most of her questions were around the topic of sex though, directly or indirectly.

"So he decides what you would wear?" She asked Deepika.

"Well, we have a dress code that we follow but for important events we get his approval after we dress."

"And no panties? Ever?"

Deepika shook her head.

"No"

"Is that so he can ...I mean.."

"Yes, he likes us accessible. Any time and anywhere he wants us he only has to bend us over and ..."

"Oh my! Just the thought would make me nervous!" Sanjana was getting flushed just thinking about it.

"It makes me wet thinking about it." Deepika smiled "And the other girls, too. I think you will be the same."

Sanjana blushed. She started to say something else but just then heard the loud yelp her mother uttered in the bedroom as Romeo entered her. Deepika put her hand on top of Sanjana's and reassured her as she looked alarmed.

"Don't worry. It's alright."

"Is momma going to be ok?"

"She will be fine. She is enjoying herself I think." Deepika smiled.

"But she never squeals like that when dad and her are...having sex. I have heard them."

"Darling, very few men can make a woman scream and moan like that." Deepika looked meaningfully into Sanjana's eyes "And when you find one who can, you stay with him at all costs!"

Sanjana blushed even harder this time, but she nodded.

==================================================

Inside the bedroom, Sapna was on her knees and holding on to the headboard with both hands. Romeo was drilling her from behind and she was moaning louder with each thrust.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a bitch! Make me your bitch! Oh, I love your cock!"

Romeo pulled her hair and spanked her bare ass as he nailed her from behind with powerful, deep strokes. With each stroke his thighs slapped her shapely ass making a loud noise that filled the room.

He whispered dirty, humiliating things in her ear and she replied to each with eager willingness, driven crazy by the wild passion that she was feeling for the first time in her life!

"Who's my bitch, Sapna?"

"I am your bitch, sir. Fuck me like your bitch! Please!"

As Romeo's thighs slammed into Sapna's bare ass a rhythmic slapping noise filled the room.

Pretty soon she was asking him to make her cum. The she was asking him to let her cum. Then she was begging and pleading for him to allow her to cum!

Bringing his lips to her ear, Romeo whispered, "Who's my whore, Sapna?"

"I am, Sir. I am your whore, your bitch! Anything you say!"

She screamed loud and long as he gave her the permission to cum and she felt her cunt explode like an erupting volcano. She bucked her hips trying to get his cock as deep into her body as possible but as she came, she lost all control and just let him pound her mercilessly. His thrusts into her soaking wet cunt were like magic to her, his thick shaft was shooting these electric sensations into her body that were making her spine tingle!

Finally, after what seemed like a long time, Sapna started to get back into her body and as Romeo pulled her hair she opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. She was on her back and Romeo was mounting her from top. She had no memory of being put on her back. The last few minutes were a blur to her, full of heat, passion and a delectable bliss.

He looked deep into her eyes as he thrust his cock hard into her pussy and jammed his throbbing shaft fully deep in her body where it exploded. He held her pinned down as he came inside her. Sapna mewled and moaned as she felt his hot cum hit her cunt and send a spreading warmth through her body. His essence was so hot like it was burning through her body and as the heat reached a boiling point she felt herself orgasming again! Suddenly and without warning!

Sapna squirmed under him and he kept her there, nailing her into the bedsheets with well-measured strokes of his cock that showed how completely he understood her and how ruthlessly he planned to use that knowledge to control and manipulate her.

With a surprise, Sapna realized that she was crying. There were tears flowing down her cheeks. She tried to understood why she was crying. Was she sad? No. She understood that this man had just claimed her. Without a doubt she could see that he knew how to control her and she would not be able to say no whenever he asked her for anything! He owned her now. And he knew it!

Although it made her feel utterly helpless in his control, it surprised her to realize that it did not make her sad! Far from it. She was actually happy! With the tears still streaking down her cheeks, she smiled.

So when Romeo took her hair in his grip and guided her down to the floor between his feet, she was happy to kneel before him and lick his cum from his cock, mixed with her own pussy juices.

=================================

Being impatient and nervous by nature, Sanjana could never handle long waits. She was in the kitchen having a sip of water when her mother found her.

"Mom! Are you ok?"

"Yes, I am very ok, darling!" Sapna smiled.

"Wow, you seem to be glowing! Like you do after a good gym session."

Sapna smiled.

"Honey, Sir is calling you in. Go in and be very calm and confident. This performance matters more than your performance in the screen test tomorrow so take your time and be the best."

"I am nervous, mummy. What do I do?"

"Don't worry, darling. He's an expert, you are in good hands. Just do as he tells you. Everything that he says. OK?"

"Okay, mummy."

=========================================

Being the expert in human psychology as Romeo was when Sanjana entered the room, instead of finding him nude on the bed as she was expecting, she saw him fully dressed and sitting at the desk.

She walked over to him and stood in front of him with her hands clasped behind her back.

Romeo looked her up and down and smiled. He patted his thigh "Come, sit, darling."

Sanjana lowered her firm ass to his thigh and let him cuddle her up to him with his arm around her waist. She felt comforted in his embrace even though she hadn't forgotten that he had just fucked her mother in this same room.

When Romeo asked her about her modeling experience she replied slowly but then got more confident as she went on. He was caressing her back and his warm fingers worked wonders on her bare skin. She felt calmer and more at ease as they talked about her acting ambitions and the possibility of her joining Romeo's production house.

After modeling, Romeo got her to talk about her sex life. Once again she started slowly and even blushed a few times but then she opened up under Romeo's gentle prodding. At the same time, his caresses on her scantily-clad body were also exciting her and as she got warmer she found it easier to talk about the intimate details of her sex life.

Relating to him about her escapades with her boyfriends, Sanjana started to get more and more excited and as her pussy twitched she squirmed on his lap. She could feel his cock getting harder under her ass as she squirmed and that just made her even more excited and wet!

In the beginning, Romeo's questions about her love life were simple and innocent like where did she meet that particular boyfriend and how did he approach her. Gradually they grew more intimate and indecent as he started to ask about things like if she sucked his cock and if she swallowed the cum or spat it out. The change was so gradual that Sanjana did not even mind, she hardly noticed. But her body did notice and as the conversation went on her body grew more and more electrically charged with passion!

When after a while Romeo asked if she liked to suck cock her answer was a quick and unabashed affirmative. He asked her if she would like to suck his cock and once again she said yes without any hesitation. By this time, she really wanted cock. And the big, hard rod that she could feel grinding on her ass had made her curious and eager to see, touch and taste.

Guiding her easily down to her knees, Romeo pushed his fingers into her hair and turned her face up. She opened his zip and took out his cock with her small, warm hands and was amazed at his size. Out of the pants it looked and felt much bigger than she had thought when she was sitting on it.

Her tongue touched the base of his thick shaft with an exploratory lick. Then under his guidance she began to lick his meaty shaft slowly upwards until, soon, she was at the head. She could see the clear drops of the thick fluid seeping out of his pee hole and it smelled so tempting that she could not help but lick it immediately.

A moan escaped her lips as she tasted his delicious precum and went back for more.

With an eagerness that was apparent she bent to take his cockhead into her mouth. Only to be pulled back by a tug of her hair. Alarmed and startled she looked up at him.

"Sanjana, do you know that you are going to come under me?" He asked gently like a patient teacher.

"Yes, Sir."

"What does it mean to you, darling?"

"That..that I will live with you, Sir. And be under your guidance and your control."

He nodded satisfied with her answer, partially "And what will you be to me, doll?"

"I will be your bitch, Sir." She replied with no hesitation or reservation. Not only had she understood her potential position under him completely, she was at this moment, so aroused that she found it exciting to be a strong man's bitch.

Again he nodded "And I will train you to be a good bitch for me, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I will do what you tell me, Sir."

"Good. Here is your first lesson. When a good slut sucks her man, she looks into her owner's eyes at all times. Are you going to be a good slut for me, Sanjana?"

"Yes, Sir. I will be a good slut for you."

"Good. Carry on."

Sanjana took his cockhead in her hot mouth, but this time she made sure to look up into his eyes while she was sucking his cock.

Under Romeo's control and guidance, Sanjana started to learn how to suck cock. There was a problem when he slid his swollen cockhead into her throat. The girl had a gag reflex. But she was very willing to learn. Slowly and gradually she started to follow his advice, relaxed her throat and regulated her breathing.

12