Show for Master

Story Info
She plays one afternoon for her Master.
1.2k words
4.16
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was pampering day for me. After the week I'd just had I felt I deserved it. So, I went to my favourite salon and got my nails done. A blissful hour of doing something just for me. Girl talk and tea with the ladies has the worries washed away. By the time I got home, I was relaxed and smiling to myself, wishing he were here... my Master.

Propping myself up on the bed with my laptop, I intended to finish a blog I had been trying to write for days. But, my mind soon started to wander. I started to remember the night we talked about him being the very first to take my ass. Having him be the first was a favourite fantasy of mine, and very soon my panties were soaking wet daydreaming about it.

I slid off the bed and stepped out of my pants, then brought my shirt up over my head. Tossing the shirt aside, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and had to smile. Looking at my curvy image in the bra and panties I knew he would appreciate, I tucked my thumbs into the waist of my panties and slid them slowly off, and my bra soon floated to the floor to join them. Crawling back on the bed, I closed my eyes, and I could practically feel his presence in the room as I began to play with my nipples, teasing them, pinching their hardness between my fingers. I began to moan thinking of him watching me play with my body.

Letting my hand roam down over my tummy to his pretty pussy, I spread the wetness. Opening myself for him while my other hand pinched and twisted my nipples. Moaning, I slipped a finger inside my heat, and moved it up to my mouth to taste his sweet cunt for him. I spread my legs wide, imagining him standing at the foot of my bed watching me play with the cunt that just ached for him.

I decided I wanted... no I needed more. I reached for my toys and laid them on the bed beside me. I picked up my small vibe, turned it on low and began teasing it over my skin, running it over my hard nipples and sliding it slowly down over my stomach. I trailed it over the sensitive skin just above my hip bone and then away from my wetness and down my thigh almost to my knee.

Slowly, I made my way up my thigh, avoiding his pussy and traced over the mound, across the sensitive skin that runs between my hip bones. Teasing myself even more, I gently slid the vibe up and down that thigh before teasing the tip lightly over the swollen slit. Sliding the toy between my lips and slowly circling around my clit before slipping down to tease my wet entrance, sliding just the tip of the toy in before moving lower. Moaning freely now I moved the toy down between my cheeks and back up, gathering more moisture from his wet cunt and back again. My juices were now dripping and sliding the toy between my cheeks I put the tip at my virgin entrance and pushed gently. It begins to penetrate and I pull back, adding more of my juices to the toy before beginning again.

Thinking of him watching me, I work the toy into my ass. His eyes intent on me as I begin to slowly fuck myself for his viewing pleasure. I blush nearly the color of my red hair thinking that no one has ever seen me do this, loving it more because I like it that way. Half of the toy is now buried in my ass and I turn the vibrations to medium. A low moan escapes my parted lips because I can feel it vibrate through the thin wall to his pussy.

I bring my hand to his soaking wet cunt and tease my clit relentlessly before slipping a finger inside. Curling the finger up and quickly inserting a second, I moan as I feel the vibrations through the thin wall separating the toy and my fingers. Gathering more wetness I bring my hand down and spread it over the shaft of the vibe. Satisfied that it is now wet enough I grip the end and begin slowly pumping in and out of my ass, occasionally wiggling it side to side to stretch the opening a bit to allow me to push more deeply. Panting on the bed, my eyes closed, my legs wide open, imagining him standing there able to see everything. I begin to fuck my ass at a quicker pace. Keeping just at the threshold between pain and pleasure as I push myself further. The last bit slips in, and the thickest part is now stretching my ass wide. I hold still a moment before reaching for the other vibe, turning it onto medium and teasing my clit. I wiggle the toy in my ass side to side, trying to get used to the invasion, panting and moaning, biting my lip to keep from whimpering.

Then I remember the bobby pins on my night stand. Trapping both toys between my legs I reach for the pins and place them on my stomach. My hands travel over my breasts, squeezing them... fingertips pinching and rolling my nipples until they are hard and begging for more. Carefully, I pull the left nipple away from my body and gently attach a bobby pin to it, his pussy flutters and my ass tightens around the toy. Biting my lip I continue with the other nipple, pulling it away and attaching the hairpin to that one too. Closing my eyes for a moment to take in the new sensation before checking them and reaching my hands down to the toys again. Spreading my legs for him and pressing the tip of the larger vibe to my clit as I begin to slowly fuck the other in and out of my ass.

Turning over carefully I present my ass to him, my shoulders against the mattress as I use both hands to fuck myself. The hairpins on my nipples catching on the sheet and tugging on my them as I thrust the toy into my ass faster and harder. Moaning loudly now I whisper "for You Master, I am fucking my ass for You."

My orgasm is building quickly. I dream of him looking at my upturned ass, stroking his hard cock as I thrust the toy deep inside.

"Please Master; may Your little slut cum for you!?" I whimper into the sheets.

Wishing he were here to command me. I imagine him telling me "Yes My slut, cum hard for Me"

"Yes, My Master! I am cumming so hard for you!"

I nearly scream at how intense the orgasm is, my juices dripping onto my hand as his pussy, and now his ass spasm. The toy in my ass unmovable as it is gripped so hard. My head flies back, red hair cascading down my arched back as the hairpins are caught on the sheet and yanked off my nipples at the same time. My nipples are on fire and the pain sends me higher and I scream out again. My hands release the toys and grip the sheets, the waves of bliss crashing over me again and again.

I curl my legs up under me as the toy slips slowly from my ass and rolls across the bed. I lay there panting for some time before the phone rings...