Show Girl

Story Info
She loved doing her shows, till she didn't.
22.2k words
4.36
63k
92
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,141 Followers

My name: Don Wilson. I'm a 28 year old college graduate with a BA in business. I currently manage one of my father's three fitness centers. I'm semi buffed out for the simple reason it wouldn't be cool to look like John Goodman.

Amy Wilson, also 28, is my sweetheart, best friend and lovely wife. She is only five feet tall and looks like a little girl next to my six foot, three inch frame.

She does a tone up workout on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings before she goes to work. It definitely pays off. She had a perfect build with boobs to match her frame. I especially like her tight little ass. And no, I haven't been in it. She just too small. My thick seven and a half inches would do too much damage.

We met in college, like many people, dated till we graduated and married at the end of that summer. We've been married for six years. I want to start a family, but Amy keeps stalling. She says she just isn't ready to be a mom yet. Considering the fact that she has to do all the heavy lifting in childbirth, I deferred to her. Just to keep from going stir crazy, she works in a department store in the perfume and jewelry sections.

My best friend is Chuck. We were roommates all through college. He's one of those computer geeks on the inside but he is also semi buffed out. Of course, I give him all the free time he wants in the gym. He's engaged to Kathy, a cute little redhead he met on one of my treadmills. For some reason they haven't set a date yet. I don't want to know why, so I don't ask.

My Dad, Don Wilson, Sr is fifty two years old. He is semi retired. As soon as he graduated from high school he joined the Navy. The Vietnam War was in the beginning stages and he figured he would get drafted. He didn't want to die in some stinking jungle fighting a war that no one wanted.

He never got over that ocean. He almost made a career of it, but went to college on the GI Bill instead. He got a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. Ten years later, with the help of Grandpa, he bought the company he was working for.

His love of the ocean got him into sailing. His first was an eight foot dingy that he outfitted with a sail and a dagger board hanging off the side. Over the years he kept trading up. The last one, and the one he has is a beautiful 40 ft. trimaran. He spent a lot of money going completely through it. He has his engineers remake all the winches and pulleys. They seriously over engineered everything. The electronics were state of the art.

We spent many weekends sailing around outside Charleston harbor. We made one month long cruise down to Central America, stopping off at most of the islands on the way. Ever once in a while he would talk to Mom about sailing to Europe in it. I was always hot for the idea. I had always wanted to see Europe. She balked at that idea so we didn't go. She was happy with the weekend sailing.

Four years ago he sold his engineering business and bought the three fitness centers. The balance was stashed in an offshore bank. He runs two of the fitness centers and he turned the third one over to me when I graduated from college. When I say he runs them, he checks in two or three times a week just to get out of the house. He has two excellent managers so there isn't much for him to do. I tease him, telling him he's richer than Croesus.

Amy's best friend is Julie. They've been friends since high school. She's single now after dumping her husband. He got into snorting coke and she dumped him when she found his stash under his car seat.

Once or twice a month, Amy spends a weekend with Julie. It's perfectly fine with me because I get a chance to either derp around the house watching sports or hook up with Chuck and hoist a few brews.

*************

"Honey, Julie called. It's your weekend to terrorize the sports bars with Chuck. She's free this weekend."

"Yeah, and you two get to terrorize the mall, right?"

"Of course. That's what girls do."

"Just try not to max out the Visa card, OK.?"

"No promises. I'm leaving from work tomorrow, so you might get some take out for dinner."

"I may make one of my famous mile high sandwiches instead. You know I won't starve."

She called me from the parking lot the next evening.

"HI, honey. I'm on my way."

"OK, drive careful."

"Love you."

"Love you too, bye bye."

"Sandwich time," I mumbled to myself. I got out a loaf of twelve grain bread, p-nut butter, baloney, ham, bacon, pepper cheese, tomato, and some lettuce. To wash it down, I got two small cans of hot and spicy V8. I set it all up on the coffee table and clicked on my 55 inch TV. I watched sports center and then went to the reruns of Gold Rush. I always rooted for Hoffman to score the mother lode. I didn't like little weenie ass Parker because he always had is nose up Tony Beets' ass.

I drank two beers watching the new Gold Rush episode and woke up at two in the morning to some televangelist selling miracle spring water and prayer cloths. I trudged into the bedroom and crashed.

I woke up Saturday morning to my phone singing to me. Tony wanted the day off to get his car worked on. I told him OK and I would work the counter for him. I stayed late and caught up on some paperwork. I got home about eight. I sat on the sofa eating the burger I had picked up and opened FB on my phone. I closed it and noticed a icon for find my phone. I had never used it before and had forgotten it was even there. I opened it and typed in Amy's number. It showed her at an address I didn't know. I knew it wasn't Julie's or the mall. I went in the den and turned on my PC. I opened google maps and typed in the address. I clicked on the earth icon and I saw a building with a sign on the chain link fence.

'Maxim Entertainment'

'Members only'

I opened my browser and entered the name. Their site opened. It was a company that furnished adult entertainment. There wasn't much there about what the entertainment was, but it offered a membership link and a phone number.

I went back to google maps and spun around. There was a good sized strip mall on the other side of the street. I thought about asking Amy about it, but gave up that idea real fast. I wasn't going there. I didn't want to have an argument about me spying on her and a tirade about trust. What's that thing about 'fools rush in where angels fear to tread.'

Maybe they went there for some females only strip show. I could see her tucking money in some big cocked guy's cock pouch. I chuckled at myself. I didn't have a problem about her going to a strip club. The worst that would happen would be her finding out I didn't have the biggest cock in the world.

Sunday found Chuck and I screaming at our respective teams at our favorite sports bar. We watched the morning and afternoon games before we left. I got home at about five and Amy was already home. I got the usual hello, hug and a kiss. We chatted about our weekend while we ate dinner. I got a blow job that night.

****************

Six months later

Friday night and Amy was off with Julie again. I got the usual call just before she left from work.

Saturday night I has just finished watching the Lakers lose another game in the last two minutes of the fourth quarter, and the 'Maxim Entertainment' popped in my pea brain. I thought about it for a few minutes and then it hit me. Strip clubs didn't have chain link fences around them. They were usually advertised as Gentleman's Clubs or something close to that. Now my mind was working. What the fuck was this place. I had seen some stuff on porn sites that had some woman getting gang banged by four or five guys with an audience gathered around. Usually it was a blonde with black guys working her over. I decided to check it out.

I turned on my laptop and opened the search engine. I typed in the name. A list of sites with Maxim in the titles popped up. I scrolled down and found it. A click it was open.

There was a one show introductory offer for $50. Then an offer for six months and one for a year. The yearly one cost $12000. Father down the page it gave a list of the show times and dates. They had one listed for tonight.

There was a menu bar at the top. I hovered on it and one option was the performers. I clicked on it and a window popped up requesting my user name and password.

I decided that it would be worth $50 to find out what the fuck was going on there. I entered my credit card number. It said I would get an e-mail with an authorization number. The e-mail was waiting and I copy pasted in the number and entered a user name. I clicked on the entertainers list and a list of .jpg files was available.

The first one on the list was Amy/Tyrone.jpg. I was in denial immediately. No way she was a performer there. Not my sweet little Amy. Not the woman I loved. Not a chance it was her. It had to be some other Amy. I just sat there looking at it. I wanted to open it and I didn't. I was torn. I hovered my cursor over it, closed my eyes and clicked. I kept my eyes closed. I was hyperventilating and sweating. A cold ball of ice formed in my stomach. I had to look. I opened my eyes and saw her.

The ball of ice in my stomach started rolling around. I barely made it to the bathroom. I spent the next fifteen minutes yarking up most of my intestinal organs. On shaking legs I walked back to my desk.

Tyrone was cradling her in his arms. One under her knees and one under her back. One of her arms was around his neck and the other was stretched out and if she was accepting cheers from her audience. I zoomed in and increased the size of the page and scrolled her face to the middle. No question. It was her.

I sat there just staring at her, the image burning into my brain.

I sat there with horrible images and thought running through my mind with tears running down my cheeks. The last one stuck in my mind. I was a lonely old man sitting on a park bench, bundled up against the cold, feeding bread crumbs to some pigeons.

I I did a screen capture and saved it on my desktop. I opened my photo editor and cropped the picture out. I plugged my phone in and copied it to my phone. I sat there for a few minutes debating sending the text message that would end my marriage. The big ball of ice in my stomach and the pain in my heart made up my mind.

The text read, "I loved you with all my heart. I wish it had been enough"

I attached the cropped photo and tapped send.

************

Amy

My first introduction to the sex show was something epic for me. Julie talked me into going with her. I knew what to expect, but I never suspected how much of an impact it would have on me. It was just about five minutes into the first one that my hand found my pussy. I was so turned on my panties were soaked. I slid my hand inside and came in thirty seconds. I had three more before it was over. Julie just sat there smiling at me.

"Pretty hot, huh?"

"Oh my god. I never expected that. My pussy was screaming for attention."

"Wanna know a secret?"

"OK, what."

"I've done three of these shows."

"Done them. What do you mean?"

"I was down there on the stage. The first time it was just one guy. His cock was at least nine inches. I came so hard I passed out. The next one was a huge black guy. He only had about eight inches, but his cock was so fat I couldn't hardly walk. The orgasms are off the charts."

"Holy shit, Julie. I would never have suspected."

"You know what else?"

"What?"

"I'll bet you would like it too."

"Oh no. I couldn't. What if Don found out. He would leave me in one second."

"You dummy. How would he find out? Just think about it. Orgasms that are like a religious experience."

"My god, Julie. You're a bad influence on me."

"A big black cock would be an influence on you too. Seeing your white hands holding that black monster while you give it a kiss. You would lick some of that pre cum off the head. It would be too big for you to suck it. You would be begging him to shove it in your white pussy. Then watching it slide in and out. And the best part is when he cums, filling you with that hot black cum. You would be screaming while he fills your hot little white pussy."

"Damn, is it really that good."

"You're probably wet now, thinking about it."

"Can we change the subject. I'll have to whack off again."

"See, I told you."

"I'm so horny. Don is really gonna get it when I get home. I'm gonna fuck him into a coma."

"Don't get too crazy. He'll suspect something is up. Just go back to being that loving little housewife."

I spent the next three weeks thinking about it. The more I thought about it the more I wanted it. At first I thought that Don would know so I practiced thinking about fucking on that stage while I did Don. I was surprised that I didn't feel any guilt about it. I knew then that I would try it.

I was as nervous as hell the first time. Julie and I were in a room waiting. She was holding my hand to calm me down. Four people walked into the room. Julie introduced me to the promoter. He introduced me to Tony and a woman called Miriam. Tony was going to be my partner tonight.

He shook my hand and pulled me to him for a quick hug.

"Jerry says this is your first time, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous, too."

"Just relax. We'll go out there and have a little fun. Just go with me. I'll bring you along, OK?"

"Jerry spoke up, "OK, you two are on in fifteen. Miriam, get her dressed."

She took me in a room and told me to undress. I hesitated so she helped me. She took a white almost transparent gown off a hanger and pulled it down over my head. She tied a gold belt around my waist. It was open up both sides showing the sides of my legs.

"OK, Amy. Just follow Tony's lead. He'll show you a great time."

"OK."

She led me back out. Tony gently took my hand and smiled at me.

"You're beautiful, Amy. The crowd is gonna love you."

I just gulped and smiled. I thought about what was about to happen and my nipples got hard and my pussy muscles tensed up. A little shiver went up my back.

Jerry opened another door and motioned us out. As Tony pulled me out I heard the crown quiet. They were looking over the new girl. My pussy muscles clenched again and I felt some moisture on my pussy lips.

The announcer introduced us to the crowd and told them it was my first time. I heard the crowd murmur and then go quiet again. We stepped up on a short stage and I saw a bed with a red sheet on it. Tony led me over and sat. He pulled me on his lap and kissed me.

H broke the kiss and looked in my eyes.

"Just relax, Amy. I'll bring you along."

I just smiled.

He really did "bring me along.' He started kissing me and slowly worked his way down my body. He left my nipples rock hard and sending little jolts to my pussy. He kissed his way down to my pussy and gently opened my legs. Ten seconds after his mouth was on my pussy I knew he was a master at eating pussy.

He brought me slowly up to my orgasm and stopped. He let me come down a little and did it again. The third time I forgot all about the crowd, Don and where I was. I just wanted to cum. I had a firm grip on his hair, forcing him deeper in. He did it one more time and I was begging for it.

He moved up and touched the head of his cock on my pussy lips.

"Take it, Amy. Push up and take it."

"Yes! Yes! Please fuck me."

My legs went around his ass and I thrust up, taking the head in. He held it there, making me wait.

"Tell me you want some more, Amy. Tell me."

"God yes. More, please. Make me cum."

He slowly dropped, filling my pussy. I started thrusting up and he pinned me to the bed.

"Tell me what you want, Amy."

"FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE!"

The crowd started chanting, "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

He gave them what they wanted. He started stroking in and out and I met his every thrust. In seconds I started cumming. As each wave hit me I cried out.

"Yes! Yes! Fucking god, Yes!"

I don't know how many times I came for him, but finally I felt his cock swell and his hot cum painted my cervix. My scream filled the air and the crowd went wild. Before I could recover he stood, picked me up and carried me off the stage. He dropped me on a sofa in the room where it all started. Julie was there, holding my hand. I came around and looked at her.

"Way to go, girl. You were great. They loved you."

"I loved it too. I've never cum that many times."

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and go home."

"I'm gonna need some help walking."

Tony walked over.

"Great job, Amy. You're amazing. You're a natural for this and the crowd loved it."

I smiled at his as Julie led me away.

The next day, Sunday, Julie and I were talking about the show, but mostly about how I had to act when I got home.

"Just put all of this in the back of your mind. You're a loving sweet housewife for Don. Don't do anything different. Don't change anything to make him suspicious. No extra sex, no special meals. Everything is the same as before."

"Oh god. I can't do anything to make his suspicious. I love him. I never want to lose him."

"Atta girl. It will get easier each time. You can have both."

On the way home, I ran it all through my mind over and over. 'Push it back. Normal housewife. Nothing different'.

I saw a sign at the side of the road saying it was twenty miles to home. I started getting excited to see Don. 'Yes. Home in twenty minutes. Everything normal. A sweet kiss and make dinner. Maybe spaghetti.

The next two times it was with the same guy. I was pretty confident now. Don never suspected a thing. I found myself feeding on the applause from the crowd and the over the top orgasms. Then the promoter asked if I would go black. That hit me right in my thrill center. I had never been with a black guy, but what Julie had told me pushed me into agreeing.

Just as I suspected, the forbidden fruit of doing a black guy and the applause was overwhelming. I didn't even count how many times I came. After that night I was hooked on the fuck shows.

Two shows later the promoter surprised me. He had two black guys lined up. Of course I went for it. It was off the scale for me.

I think the promoter recognized I would be game for anything by now. He wanted me to do three guys. I told him I had never done any ass play. He promised to set it up with one guy with a normal sized cock to get me used to it. The thrill of it hit me dead center and I accepted.

Ever since I did the black guys I developed a following. The crowds were bigger. Apparently they liked to see blondes getting blacked. One thing for sure, I really liked it.

The fateful night was set up for me to take three black guys without condoms. They advertised it, 'Big, Black and Bareback times three'. By then it didn't matter. I just wanted to cum and hear my fans cheering me on.

*******************

Julie

Amy and I were getting cleaned up and dressed. One of the women that ravished my body that night walked up.

"Hey, you guys wanna come over to our place? We could finish off the weekend there."

"Thanks, but we only do this here at the show."

"Too bad. I liked the way you screamed. I don't see that too often."

"Thanks for the offer, but we gotta go."

I had to help Amy out. She was having a little trouble walking. I got her in the car and we got out of there. I didn't want those three after us in the parking lot.

On the way back to my place we were comparing notes on how the show went. We both were looking forward to the next time. We got to my place and Amy gingerly sat on the sofa. She pulled her phone out and turned in on.

"Oh good. A text from Don."

She looked at it and froze. The phone fell from her hands and she just looked off into space. It was like someone had flipped a switch and she checked out. I spoke to her and she didn't respond. I sat down beside her and tried to get her attention. She just sat there, looking off into space. I looked at her phone and saw a text with a picture of her with Tyrone.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,141 Followers