Show Me

Story Info
She wants proof of his love.
1.2k words
4.09
41.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys.

This is a short piece I wrote a while back, and I thought it might be worth sharing.

*****

We had been sitting in her parents' living room. They were out of town and she was watching the house. 'We' were actually watching the house as they knew I would be over there most of the time they were gone.

Talk had turned to playful wrestling, and now I was really worked up and ready to move things to the next step. She seemed ready too and I was wondering if I should suggest we go up to her room of if we could just do it here. I slowly slid my hand under her shirt and gave her that look that told her I was ready for some more serious fun.

She placed her hand on top of mine, over her shirt, stopping me. Then, still with a sexy grin on her face, she spoke.

"So; are you ready to pay off the bet you lost?"

I wasn't even thinking about the bet. I was thinking about her young, athletic body and the warmth of her skin under my hand. But the way she smiled at me, made me wonder if she was thinking about the bet the whole time we were wrestling.

The bet was silly and stupid, but for me it seemed I really couldn't lose. Sure I could lose the bet, and it wasn't even a long shot, but the price was a sexual favor. And for this girl; my girl; she could have sexual favors from me anytime.

"Now seems to be a good time."

I marked my response with a wicked smile of my own. She was ready, I was ready, and it was about time to raise the curtain and start the show.

Then she pulled my hand out from under her shirt and gently pushed me to the floor. We had both been squeezed into an oversized chair when things had turned serious.

Now she swung her legs up as she slid forward in the chair, and with her hands in her waistband, using her elbows for support and leverage, she began to wiggle out of her colored pants. She raised her feet toward the ceiling and I readied myself for a view of the prize.

But I found myself staring and waiting, as she stopped having only begun to remove the pants. I could see about half of her ass, and her panties were a lavender line that crossed over, and did not completely hide her asshole. But as the fabric became a widening vee, the pants were still covering the beautiful pussy I knew was there.

I looked up at her to see if she was about to sneeze, or for any other reason why she might have froze for a moment.

She just looked back and smiled again. And then with her right hand I saw her draw her index finger slightly across her ass and tap it, as if pointing at something.

I figured then she was just being a tease and drawing this out a bit. So I leaned in and placed a kiss next to her finger tip and felt the softness of her skin on my lips. When I looked up she had an amused expression and then she tapped her finger from her left hand in a similar manner.

I stayed in close and moved my lips across to the other cheek and again placed a kiss. Was she planning to make this agonizingly slow or was she just preparing me to lick her pussy? I wasn't sure the game she was playing.

I looked up again and this time she brought her fingers closer together and tapped them in unison. At this point I figured my poor baby girl had made a mistake. Seems she didn't know exactly where she was pointing, not too surprising from her position, and she had forgotten she hadn't pulled her pants off enough yet. I gave her a loving, yet corrective look as I cleared my throat.

"Baby I would be happy to continue, but you need to pull you pants off a bit more."

I ended with a smile that said 'I'm ready when you are', and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"The pants are fine where they are. They don't need to be moved."

This time she giggled slightly and I began to think she had something in mind.

"Baby I can get my magical tongue under your underwear, but even I can't get it through your pants. Don't keep that pussy waiting."

"Well I do want that magical tongue of yours. But you don't need to worry about my pussy."

And as she said it, her fingers came even closer together until they were almost touching. And then she pulled them back, stretching her asshole, so more of it appeared.

It was a slow and sexy movement, but I found myself staring and confused. It must have taken me a few seconds before I even began to realize what she was suggesting. Surely she didn't think I was going to put my tongue there?

"I think your pussy wants me to do more than lick your panties, but even so you probably need to pull off those pants some more."

I was bluffing. I had a fainting hope I was wrong, but I felt I knew what she wanted now. But I was hoping she wouldn't continue. Hoping she would see I had no clue and no interest in doing anything like that and would just let it go and move on. I sat hoping this wouldn't go any further.

She gave me a look like she wanted to hit me for making a smart ass comment. Then she just brought all her fingers out and her hands made the motion again, pulling her asshole open before me, the thin line of fabric now seeming like a narrow bridge over a large, dark chasm.

"Quit stalling and stick out your tongue."

She was getting upset and it was ever more clear what she wanted me to do.

"Baby I love you but I don't want to do that. Just let me put my mouth on your pussy and I'll be sure to make you happy."

Now I was pleading. I hadn't expected this, and the joy I felt minutes ago was all but gone now. She was my girl, but I wasn't ready for this.

"The bet wasn't for licking my pussy it was for any sexual favor I wanted."

It had been a rather open reward, but at the time I saw no harm in it. Now I tried to persuade her that her pussy was the better choice. I used a sly, sexy smile as I tried again.

"You know I can make that pussy happy. I'll lick that pussy so good. You don't want to give that up for something less."

"Oh I know you'll be licking my pussy again, and I know you'll do it good. But right now I can't wait to spend hours with your tongue in my ass."

I gave a last pleading look, but I could tell it was no good. She had made up her mind. She wanted me to lick her asshole. And what the heck did she mean by 'hours'? Surely that was a joke. I took a moment to ready myself. And I looked up and gave her one last chance.

"Baby I love you."

Her face beamed and the frustration and possibly anger that threatened to come over her was washed away. She relaxed a bit and smiled down at me.

"Show me."