Show Me Again

Story Info
I put on a show for you...but are you really there?
2.5k words
4.37
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw you for the first time yesterday, just a glimpse through my euphoria before I climaxed. I happened to open my eyes at just the right moment...just before you shrank back into the shadows of your apartment balcony. You'd been watching me. I didn't know there was anyone living in that apartment...if I'd known I would have closed my drapes. But knowing that you were watching, knowing that you were enjoying, knowing that though I couldn't see you you were there...well, it sent me over the edge in a big way. My orgasm shot through me like a bullet and left me splayed on my bed, fingers resting on my clit, panting.

It's all I could think about today. Your smile hidden in shadow...the electric shock of being noticed. I went through the motions of my job, but didn't really do it. How could I? I had no ability to focus. I was a woman consumed. Your eyes...the way they drank me in. Just for a moment, that one moment that will haunt me forever.

When five o'clock came, I bolted for my car. My mind raced through various scenarios. Of knocking on your door and demanding an apology. Of finding no one there, realizing my personal voyeur was my own imagination. Of shutting the blinds tightly and pretending nothing happened. But mostly of doing it again. I wondered if you would look again, if you appreciated what you saw the night before. Just the thought made my panties go moist.

I pulled in to the garage, and climbed the seven flights to my floor, not bothering with the elevator. I hoped the extra exercise would burn off some of this pent up energy I had. It didn't. I unlocked the door to my home and slipped quickly inside, glancing immediately in the direction of your balcony. It was empty. I rushed through the apartment, closing all the blinds and drapes, hoping for the "out of sight, out of mind" saying to be true.......hoping that if I can't see your balcony, I won't think about you standing there watching me.

I still felt antsy and restless though, I grabbed the swiffer and started dusting every exposed surface I could, including the blinds...peeking through them to see if you were out there. You weren't, and the sun was going down. I then grabbed the vacuum, going over every carpet in the house...this time leaving my patio blinds open so I could watch for you. I thought I caught a glimpse of a light somewhere inside your place, but I wasn't certain. No amount of cleaning stifled my energy...and as the sun set it got too dark to really see anything but the edge of your balcony where I'd been sure I'd seen you the night before.

I made myself a small dinner of chicken and rice, with a couple glasses of white wine. I opened my blinds in the dining room so I could watch for signs of you. I just had to know I wasn't imagining you standing there last night. It turned me on so much, it couldn't just be my imagination. It just couldn't. Halfway through my third glass of wine I got mad at you. Yes...I know I don't know you or even if you really exist...and I was mad that you weren't standing there. I was mad that you made me feel like I was crazy. I downed the rest of my wine and deposited my dishes in the kitchen sink.

I sat down at my computer to my nightly ritual...literotica. The best thing for a single girl who doesn't want casual sex...I browsed over the stories under the "new" link, searching for a title that would catch my eye. Nothing really jumped out at me. Thoughts of you kept pushing away my usual attractions to BDSM and Erotic Couplings. Frustrated, I clicked over to the exhibition/voyeurism postings. There were so many! I scanned over titles, such a selection to chose from...it was exciting. I found one about a guy watching a woman through her window. It was too close to home for me, I had to read it...besides, it was flagged with the little "H" indicating someone in the moderator realm thought it was hot. The moderators had always done well by me in that regard, so I clicked on the title.

I read the graphic details of an extremely sexy woman putting on a show for her young teen neighbor...dancing and teasing. I read detailed descriptions of her paying with her clit and fingering herself until she came. The descriptive words were so beyond my own vocabulary, and painted a beautiful picture of an amazingly sexual woman. I was extremely turned on, I could feel the wetness leaking through my pants, creating a small wet spot between my legs. I casually slipped my hand down my pants to tease my clit as I read the story over a second time. The lit moderators were right...this was very hot. By the time I was done with the story for a second time, my pussy was dripping, my finger covered in my juices, and I was worked up beyond belief.

Pulling my hand out of my pants, I rose to go to my bedroom where I kept my trusty rabbit vibrator. I casually licked and sucked the liquid off of my finger as I walked...I'd always loved the taste of my own juices. Call me weird. I walked into the darkness of my bedroom and felt for the light. Flicking it on, I glanced toward the drapes pulled across the window. Grinning devilishly around my finger I walked toward them and threw them open. A light flicked off across the way quickly. I knew you were real! I knew that you were there. The thought of it sent a shiver through me. I thought of the sensual woman in the story...I wanted to be her. Best way to be like that was to do...right?

I made a slow show of it. I couldn't see you, I didn't know if you were watching...but I decided you were, and that I was going to entertain. I stretched slowly, arching my back so that my breasts were thrust out, then slowly pulled my shirt over my head. Turning sideways to the window, I reached back to unclasp my bra then slowly began massaging and kneading my breasts. It was a torture for me...I was already so turned on, I knew that if I wanted to I could grab my vibe and cum within a few short minutes. But the thought of torturing you was more enticing...after all, thoughts of you had tormented me all day.

I pinched my nipples softly causing them to spring to life, pointing out in small pink buttons, and sending warm bolts of electricity directly to my already aching pussy. I turned my back to the window and unfastened my pants, pulling them down over the curves of my cheeks...leaving my panties in place. I bent down a little father than really needed to pull my pants off, wanting to allow you to see my nice round ass.

I turned again, fully facing the window, eyes closed, and started twisting and pinching my nipples again. A small moan escaped my lips as I imagined you across the way getting turned on by watching my form through the glass. I moved my right hand down, pushing it into my panties so I could tease my clit a little more. I could feel the wetness there before my finger even slipped between my lips. I don't think I'd ever been this wet before.

Pushing my middle finger deeper into my slit, the first contact made me gasp...my clit was at it's fullest...hot and hard and covered in pussy juice. My eyes shot open with the shock, and I looked directly at your patio as I made slow, steady circles around my little nub. I thought for a moment that I saw movement across the way...I imagined it was you playing with yourself too...which just made me hotter.

I removed my hand and licked my finger again, closing my eyes and moaning. I moved down to remove my panties, fully exposing myself to you. I wasn't sure what you could see at that distance, but I wanted to believe it was everything. Even though I'm single, I still maintain grooming of my pussy, trimming all the hair away except for a small "landing strip" just above my slit. My fingers danced through the small patch of curly brown hair, making their way along the outer lips moving in slow circles closer and deeper, going back to rubbing my clit.

I felt my knees start to give, standing there at the window. I knew I wouldn't be able to tease myself like this much longer...not and remain upright. I stopped for a moment, panting and warm...and thought about what to do. I loathed the idea of moving away from the window, but knew I would collapse to the floor long before I ever came. I could lie on my bed like I did the night before...but I would be partially hidden, and wanted to give you a better show. Still not knowing if you were really there, I gave the universal "one minute" gesture just in case and darted off to collect a couple things.

I went to my dresser and pulled my vibrator. A medium purple rabbit vibe with multiple speeds. I figured I was so wet I wouldn't need any, but grabbed some lube too just in case. As an after thought, I also picked up my only other toy, a small pink butt-plug. I set these down by the window and went to the other side of my room. I had a large overstuffed lounging chair there...I dragged it up to the window, then draped a towel over the cushion. I looked out the window again, gave a little wave, then pinched both my nipples.

Juices from my pussy had run down my thigh as I was setting things up...I trailed along that now, running my right index finger up the slick path. I giggled a little, the thought of you watching me in my most intimate moment...it was nerve racking and exciting. I bent down and picked up the butt-plug and the bottle of lube. I held both up at my eye level, opening the bottle with one hand. I dripped quite a bit of the clear solution along the length of the plug, then set the bottle down. Holding the plug with my right hand, I used my left to smear the lubricant all over the pink plastic...I closed my eyes and imagined it was the shaft of a stranger's cock, my hand sliding back and forth along the shaft.

I turned my back to the window and spread my legs. Bending over, I reached my left hand behind myself, wiping the lube that had collected on my hand on and around the tiny pink bud of my ass. I inserted on finger into my hole, trying to force some of the lube up there, hoping to ease the insertion of the plug. Reaching back with my right hand, I teased myself with the tip of the plug before removing my finger and slowly pushing the pink plastic past my strong, muscular ring. Even though I knew it was coming, it still made me gasp to do it. My asshole has always been so tight, and though I was exceptionally turned on by the thought of you watching me from across the way, I was still a little nervous. As such, my muscles were a little more tense than preferred. I began easing the plug in and out...never quite leaving the rim of my ass. I pushed it deeper and deeper, feeling my muscles relax to accommodate the foreign intruder. Pain quickly changed to pleasure as I soon became able to push the plug in to the hilt. I let go of the plug, bent sharply over the chair, and let my ass muscles clench around the toy. I pictured you across the way, hand in your pants, eyes squinting through the darkness toward my window.

I could have cum right there.

But that wasn't the show I had in mind. I stood slowly, turning again to face the window. My hands back to my breasts, squeezing and massaging them...nipples painfully erect, standing straight out like they were being pulled in your direction. I eased down into the chair, propping my feet up on the window sill, legs spread apart. I sat like that for a moment, hand teasing my nipples, pussy exposed for really any on who cared to look in my direction. I flexed around the toy in my ass, pumping a few times, just until I felt I was going to cum...then stopped. I stared directly across the way and dared you to show yourself. You didn't. Not even a hint.

I moved my left hand down over my stomach, lightly teasing and caressing the soft, pale skin. Goose bumps rose all over my body as I felt a chill run through me from the lightness of the touch. My fingers found the dark curled hair above my slit...and I tugged it a little, before sliding my index finger down over my clit. Electricity shot through me, and I stopped move my hand all together so I could try to regain composure. I thought of you across the way, watching...waiting...I started moving my hand again...slow, firm circles around my nub. My right hand was alternating between my breasts, keeping my nipples taunt. My left hand slid across the skin of my pussy in a flurry of movements that drove me closer and closer to climax. I could hear the smacking of wet skin hitting wet skin as my hand seemed to take on a mind of it's own. The orgasm building for so long finally found release, starting as a hot burst of flame in my groin and spreading over me like a fire out of control. Wave after wave of heat swept across my body as I shuddered on display for you in the frame of my window.

I felt dizzy, the room was spinning...at some point I removed my hand from my clit but I wasn't sure when. I just sat there in a blissful state of euphoria. I was warm and sated...covered in sweat and my own juices. I don't know how much time passed with me staring numbly at your balcony. It may have been a trick of the light, or the willing of my own mind, but I thought at some point I saw movement.

I was just starting to come back to earth when I heard my doorbell ring. Cursing, I jumped up and tossed on my robe. No time to remove my butt-plug, I walked carefully to the door and opened it.

There you stood holding a small video camera and a bottle of wine, your eyes were filled with passion and your skin flushed with lust. You said only three words...but three I desperately wanted to hear.

"Show me again..."