Show Me - The Sequel

Story Info
New models must pass a rigid interview with the Boss Lady.
3.7k words
4.2
13.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don Julian Winslow

__________________________________

The original story was first published in "Compulsion" by Don Julian Winslow. "Show Me" chronicled the adventures of a young model in one of the leaders of high fashion - the Andora Rogers agency. The president of Andora Rogers, Madeleine Crowthers, is a holy terror who ruthlessly uses her models like they were her own personal toys. This account invites the reader to return to revisit the redoubtable Ms Crowthers, as she takes on a new model - a young beauty named Gloria Finley."

__________________________________

Madeleine Crowthers had a well-deserved reputation in the fashion industry. Even in that cut-throat business, replete as it was with its many prima donnas, she was known as an arrogant, demanding, insufferable bitch; yet even her critics had to admit - the woman had the most exquisite taste. Madeleine Crowthers was the Andora Rogers Agency. Both her employees and the many models who passed through her hands, lived in fear of encountering the boss lady's wrath. Those thoughts kept Gloria's nerves tingling as she sat on the edge of a plush chair of buttery leather in the inner office, waiting, having been ordered to appear at the boss's office. She could only guess the reason, but she thought she knew what the abrupt summons meant. She had worked for the agency for over a year and in that time she caught only the occasional glimpse of the one they all called "Boss Lady." That is until a few days ago when in the middle of an in-house photo shoot, she noticed the old gal herself, casually strolling by behind the cameras, and pausing to stare at her.

It was well-known among the girls who worked for the agency that old lady Crowthers had weakness for her pretty young things; couldn't keep her hands off them. It was part of working for the agency. If a new model particularly appealed to her, she would find herself summoned to the executive offices to "get to know" her remote employer; inevitably what followed was invitation to Madeleine's luxurious Town House for an intimate dinner and an evening's "entertainment." Gloria had mixed feeling about that. Gloria had a preference for men. Still, she had many lesbian friends and she occasionally indulged in casual sex. But this was somehow different. She knew exactly what this abrupt summons meant; what would be required of her. She took a deep breath: one step at a time.

So now Gloria Finley waited tensely, nervously tugging on the hem of her skirt. She had decided on her slate gray pencil skirt rather than a pantsuit because of the shapely way it fitted her hips and her slim, attractive legs. Inching up the sleeve of her jacket she took a peek at her watch. The wait was interminable; then an inner door opened to admit the striking older woman with close-cropped gray hair who swept into the room with the flair of a born fashion model. Gloria quickly got to her feet to face the tall slender figure in an impeccably tailored outfit: a champagne blouse of the finest silk worn with an Armani pantsuit of a dramatic violet.

Madeleine favored her employee with a thin smile, before settling down behind her sleekly modern desk, and waving for the standing girl to resume her seat as she busied herself with the girl's portfolio.

Gloria couldn't help being impressed by the mature beauty of the older woman - the picture of sophisticated glamour; an ex-model who managed to effortlessly maintain that professional poise. And if her youthful beauty had faded a bit, she still retained an attractive elegance with those crisp feature, high cheekbones and chiseled lips. Time passed, without a word being spoken between the two women.

When Madeleine finally looked up, and closed the portfolio, she greeted Gloria and asked a few perfunctory standard question. Then she ordered the girl to stand up and take off her suit jacket. Gloria took a deep breath and complied, stripping off the dark jacket and folding it carefully before setting it down on the chair.

Madeleine beckoned her over to the desk. Looking up at Gloria who stood before her in shirt sleeves. Madeleine rose, and came around the desk to stand face to face with the anxious girl. She was quite tall, a few inches taller than her model, but she looked her in the eyes for a moment then let her gaze drop to critically examine the girl's body.

"I've seen your photos shots you know. And I must say I'm impressed. You seem to have the necessary ingredients to go far in this business, if I take a personal interest in your career here at the agency. There are a few things we look for in all our girls. Of course they must be pretty; we will make them beautiful. And you're a good looking girl...attractive features, nice bone structure.

Naturally we also need more than that. We need someone who can move gracefully, with ease, letting her body sway like a reed in the wind. She must be a girl who can learn poise and that stately presence that commands attention the minute she walks into a room. We can teach those things of course, but only if the young lady is willing to accept our strict discipline and to obey instructions. And then there is that physical appearance: a well-shaped body; a sensuous figure, long and lean, tall legs and narrow hips, and a tight well-rounded bottom. You seem to have many of those things. Of course, I'll have to see more before I can decide if you're worthy of my time and attention."

Standing only inches from the young girl, she looked into those wondering eyes and in a lowered voice:

"You're a nice looking girl. Yes,..very, very nice!" she crooned. Then more abruptly: "But are you ready...to follow my instructions?"

Gloria was breathing heavily as she lowered her eyes, retreating from the intensity of that steady stare; Madeleine smiled when she saw that helmet of smooth russet brown hair give a tiny nod.

"Good. Well, we shall see," she mused.

Madeleine smiled to herself. With a single finger she touched the model on the tip of her nose, and then ran that fingertip down to the girl's lips which she traced with the feel of a blind person studying the features of a stranger. Holding herself perfectly still, Gloria accepted the exploration, scarcely daring to breath. The finger traveled lower down her neck to the collar of her blouse. Still smiling at her, the mistress of the Andora Rogers agency began carefully undoing the first few buttons of the crisp powder blue blouse as the girl stood perfectly still, hands at her sides, simply letting herself be undressed like a little girl submitting to an attending mother, her excitement only evident by the shallow heaving of her lithe chest.

The finger moved slowly downward into the opened blouse until it came to rest on the swell of her left breast. Madeleine stopped for a moment to admire those breasts: so small and delicate, two neat handfuls that formed silky bulges in a thin cream-colored brassiere.

Gloria stiffened at the touch, but didn't dare pull away as the older woman slipped a hand into her bra to cup the cuddly softness of her left breast, and give her a tender squeeze. Gloria sucked in a sharp shivering gasp.

With her delicate hand lavishly fondling that soft warm tittie flesh, Madeleine leaned over to whisper in the young girl's ear.

"Ah yes..very nice indeed," she murmured. Then she slid her tongue lightly along the rigid girl's ear.

"Mmmmn...you will listen to Momma. You will learn to obey won't you, pet?" the older woman hissed. She bit down on the girl's earlobe.

The girl pressed back, arching up in the rising heat of pleasure.

"Ohhh yesss, Ms Crowthers. I'm willing to do whatever you want," it came out in a desperate plea. Both women understood exactly what that meant.

Madeleine squeezed the captive breast again, harder this time, the gesture telling the girl of the urgency of her desire. Gloria gasped, her mouth fell open to suck in a breath of air. The older woman took the opportunity to slip her tongue into the girl's mouth.

Gloria whimpered, submitting to an opened mouthed passionate kiss. She was panting by the time the Crowthers woman broke contact, her small, firm breasts heaving in the other confident woman's hands. Madeleine allowed herself a slight smile as she removed her hand and holding her charge by the shoulders, looked directly into the breathless girl's eyes. Suddenly she grabbed the smaller girl, clenched her in a tight embrace, and brought her lips next to the girl's ear.

"Oh yes, Pet. Now you are mine. Now you take your clothes off for Momma," the older woman whispered in her ear, her hot breath sending a shiver through the keyed-up girl.

Madeleine took a seat in her desk chair and left the young model standing before the desk, her blouse half opened, hands loosely at her sides, slim chest heaving, body tingling with rising excitement.

"Now," Ms Crowther said sternly, moving around the desk and taking her seat, "I want to see that sweet body of yours, just as nature intended. Let's get those duds off, Pet!"

Gloria obeyed, took a deep breath, bit her lip and looked down, to watch her fingers as they worked their way lower, undoing the blouse's few remaining buttons. With the open blouse hanging from her shoulders, the young woman slipped out of it, reached around and unhooked the bra, moving in one dry, business-like motion. Avoiding the gaze of the older woman, she brushed the flimsy straps off her shoulders, leaving her delicate breasts exposed to the cool office air. Already she felt a slight tingling in her nipples.

Her nervous glance found the seated woman with a stern expression on her face, sitting back in the deep cushions of her executive chair, idly playing with a gold cross pen, while her critical eyes took in every inch of the bare-breasted beauty standing before her desk. A curt nod of that gray head urged the girl to continue striping. Gloria made an effort to control her trembling hands as she reached back and undid her tight skirt, tugging it down her slim hips and letting it drop to the floor in a soft heap ringing her ankles.

Offering herself topless in her pantyhose and heels, she looked to the seated woman who controlled her.

"Wait! Stand there, Let me see you. Turn around...again."

Madeleine took in the sight of the slender young model, bare breasted, her lower body sheathed in dark shaded pantyhose. She let her eyes follow the fragile shoulders, the smooth slope of that lithe back before coming to rest on the tight-cheeked young bottom packed in tautly rounded nylon, a pair of hip-huggers barely visible under the smooth fitted fabric.

"Go on. Take it off...everything. I want you naked...completely...stark...bare-assed naked. Now!" This in a commanding voice strained with impatience.

As the girl moved to obey, Madeleine could feel her heart racing, her palms eager and sweaty. A sense of elation surged though her: to have this submissive young thing in her hands, moving like some lovely automaton in response to her ordered instructions to obediently following the undressing sequence.

Stepping out of her fallen skirt, the girl reached down to slip off her pumps. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she rode the clinging pantyhose down her long shapely legs, all the while watching the older woman's reactions. She made quick work of her panties, sliding them down her legs and off her bare feet to toss them aside with a bit of a flare.

Gloria straightened up to stand erect, head held high, shoulders back, hands at her sides, simply offering herself in all her naked beauty to her seated mistress. Madeleine kept her standing there at loose attention, while her eyes raked the nude body of her latest conquest. 'Yes,' she thought 'this one will do quite nicely.'

She took her time, leisurely studying the lanky physique being offered to her. 'A dancer's legs,' she noted with approval. She fell instantly in love with the modest breasts the girl displayed: small-mounded, firm, with perfectly formed nipples. Her eyes fell down to admire those narrow hips and flat belly, and beyond to pause on the plump delta with its light brown haze of pussyfur tucked between sleek closely-held thighs.

She looked up to study her features, and found the girl staring blankly into space.

"Look at me" she hissed.

From under a fringe of bangs, the green eyes looked down to meet her mistress' imposing stare, and there was uncertainty there.

"Come here."

Gloria padded around the desk to the spot beside her chair where her employer was pointing. Madeleine reached out to take her by the hand, drawing her gently down; urging her to sit with bare legs draped across the older woman's lap. By now Madeleine could hardly constrain herself so eager was she to get her hungry hands on that firm young body.

She placed an elegant hand on the tense girl's thigh, let in rest there. Then, looking at that inquisitive face so near, she impulsively grabbed a hank of hair at the back of her head and pulled Gloria's head back to plant a kiss on the unresisting girl's opened mouth. Madeleine's tongue invaded her mouth and as they held that kiss Madeline's hand was drawn to those perfect little breasts; she cupped one, brushing the nipple with the pad on her thumb, sending the girl into squirming excitement.

They held that deep soulful kiss, while Madeleine wrapped her arms around her latest conquest, gathering the nude girl in in a tightened the embrace; Gloria yielded, letting her head fall back, letting herself melt in the arms of the older woman; letting herself be enfolded in her perfumed warmth, letting herself be kissed.

Hungry for more, Madeleine pressed her attack, her open mouth covering the others.' Feverish hands were moving with urgency, eager to sample the smoothened contours of that bare back. She thrilled when she felt the quiver of pleasure ripple through the thin frame of her pretty model. Instinctively, she clasped the trembling girl even more tightly to her, breathing heavily, her lips so close to Gloria's ear:

"You're a lovely girl, my pet, So pretty...so very, very pretty." A slow hand caressed the model's bare thigh as the woman murmured the seductive words. "We must get better acquainted, don't you think? Let's say my place...tomorrow at 7? My secretary will get you the address." The hand that had been stroking her thigh now delved between her legs to give her pussy a quick urgent squeeze.

A simple kiss on the cheek followed. "Now, get dressed." It was dry perfunctory order.

Madeleine set about straightening her clothes, elegant hands methodically buttoning up her blouse.as she watched the slender model retrieve panties and bra, and struggle into her pantyhose. The girl was tugging her skirt into place when her dressing routine was abruptly stopped.

"No!, come here...I want you just like that. Momma has something to show you. Bring the blouse with you." Half-dressed in skirt and bra, the girl came to her, blouse loosely held in one hand.

Madeleine rose up to stand behind her, placed her hands on bare shoulders, and guided the passive girl to a small offset alcove. Opening the door, Gloria found herself looking into the boss's private bathroom. She was walked in to stand before the brightly-lit mirror over the sink.

Looking at herself in that generous mirror, she saw the imperious features of gray-haired woman soften into an almost maternal smile; slender hands clasping her shoulders tightened into an affectionate squeeze. Gloria had the crazy idea that she was being presented to the mirror like some daughter the older woman was particularly proud of showing off.

Gloria, was left wondering, looking at herself in the mirror, when the other turned away to reach down to open a dresser drawer. When she was back, she held a short strap of padded leather in both hands, bringing it up for Gloria's consideration.

"Look at what I have for you, Pet. A present! I want to see you wearing it for me when you come to my house tomorrow. I think you're going to look very nice in this. Let's try on, shall we?"

Gloria submissively lowered her head to accept the proffered collar. She felt the fall of hair at the back of her neck being lifted, the cool band of leather being laid into place, the collar fitted to her throat and buckled in back with practiced figures.

"There now, that is lovely isn't it? The perfect touch, don't you think?" Madeleine breathed in a voice thick with passion. The hands smoothed the girl's shoulders as the mistress of the Andora Rogers agency brought her face forward so that they were looking cheek to cheek at the two women staring back at them from the mirror. Gloria, moving as in a trance, raised a hand to finger the silk- padded leather collar that banded her neck.

***

Now, I've got some work to do so you'll just have to amuse yourself. Go sit in that chair, and wait for me." She pointed to the large leather chair across the room. Gloria, nude but for the collar around her neck, made an effort to keep her cool, and saunter over to the chair with all the poise of a professional model. She plunked her bare bottom down on the cool leather seat.

"Spread your legs. Drape them over the arms of the chair. Yes...that's very nice. That's just how I want you."

As Gloria assumed the mandated pose a bolt of randiness shot through her. It came to her in full force: she sat there in that lewd pose; her exposed pussy wantonly displayed to her employer. Lady Crowthers considered the scene with approval: with the girl's widespread legs opened to show her lightly furred pussy, she made a very enticing picture indeed.

"Now," she said sternly from behind her desk, her even stare never wavering from the opened sex of her latest conquest. "Pet that adorable little pussy of yours. Give it a rub. That's it...play with yourself a little. You can masturbate while I finish a few things up."

The young model was beyond caring now. Feeling incredibly naughty, she took a deep breath, then eased back into the soft comfort of thickly-padded leather, bought her right hand slowly to her spread pussy, and began to lightly rub the furry mound.

Her fingers slid lower, teasing down her ragged pussylips, then circling the labia with one finger, then two, sliding down the inside edge of her vagina. She lay back, limbs slack, eyes closed, giving herself up to the warm waves of pleasure being generated in her crotch.

Madeleine watched for a few moments as her young employee masturbated in front of her, fascinated by the girl's long, slender fingers sliding up and down along her pussy. When she was satisfied that the girl was hard at work, the grey-haired woman adjusted her glasses and turned her attention back to her desk. Madeleine continued to work while her young employee masturbated in front of her.

Gloria glanced up to see her employer ignoring her efforts, engrossed as she seemed to be in her paperwork. For some reason this caused Gloria to work harder, holding her labia open like a wet butterfly with her left hand she sent a single finger in to find the sensitive underside of her clit; she found just the right place and toyed that sweet spot, sending electric thrills of pleasure through her splayed body. Through tightly-pressed lips she bit off a little moan.

The girl was becoming flushed, her labored breathing getting heavier. Soon she was driven out of control, wiggling in a frenzy while plunging two fingers unto her hot slick cunt, finger-fucking herself with fiery urgency as repeated thrills shot through her body, bringing her closer - ever closer to the peak of an overwhelming orgasm. Her hips were moving now, squirming hotly in her leather seat. She let out a low deep throated moan, which caused the woman at the desk to look up,

Madeleine laid her pen down on the desk. As she watched the girl's active fingers, the older woman felt a tingle in her pussy. She licked her lips as she regarded her new toy, legs splayed, pussy exposed and frantic fingers glistening with pussy juices.

12