Show Me What You Got

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mabthorn
Mabthorn
10 Followers

His hand shot down to my pussy to play with me. Oh, gods!

The others were back at work on themselves, or each other, again. That only made Amadeo more fervent. I sank down to kiss him, and snuck a hand to touch Crow's breasts, her eager sex. She let out a squeal, and let me play with her. Amadeo liked being sandwiched between us, and reached a hand back to rub Crow's back. Crow's hand sped up, now using his moisture to keep him lubed, and soon he was jerking in the familiar motions of...

Semen splashed all over my belly at his orgasm. When I laughed, took a fingerful with my free hand, and put it in my mouth, he came again. When I pushed three fingers into Crow's vagina and thumbed her clit, she came as well. The others came, this time. And that had him come a third time.

We all lay together in a small tangle, afterwards. The tribe's bond had never felt stronger. I think we all felt connected with this devastating god. And we, in turn, made sure he felt like he was under our protection.

By the time we got to House Ottiviana, our home and headquarters, we were clearly united. The High Priestess didn't even ask; she just said he was a full member, and told him Suite 703 was his.

When he reunited with the other gods, they loved my tribe for making him feel so loved...that they declared that each of us would have a mentor from their numbers. Crow and I got Amadeo, of course.

And when Crow's Lifemate (the afore mentioned Sven) met the god? He not only accepted him as Crow's lover; he was willing to try being with the god, himself! Everything was solved; everyone was happy. My life had taken a great turn to the better.

*

And that is how we met, and you got one over on me. Is my tale-telling good?

Whew. Thank you!

Uh, Sire. (heh heh)

Mabthorn
Mabthorn
10 Followers
12