Show Me Your Fire Truck

Story Info
Firefighters show off new truck to a friend.
836 words
4.03
49.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers

It was Friday night and we were all sitting around the firehouse just hanging out and waiting for a call. We just got a new fire truck that day and everyone was stopping by the station to see it.

I said that someone needed to "christen the new truck", meaning someone had to have sex in the new truck so it was broken in. Everyone laughed and started telling tales about their own romps on the other trucks. Tales of getting caught with girlfriends on top of the other engine and guys going "Why do you think we call it a hose bed?"

I asked my boyfriend if he wants to when everyone leaves and he says no and becomes a really nasty jerk because I asked him. I walk across the room and go hang out at the bar with Bobby and Kevin, his two best friends. Bobby starts putting his hands on my ass without my permission so after asking him to stop a few times. I poured a glass full of ice cubes down the front of his sweatpants making sure I got ice in his underwear too. He was not amused and grabbed me by my wrists. He dragged me out of the room and on to the apparatus floor. Kevin quickly followed behind in case Bobby was going to really hurt me.

Bobby pushed me up against the pump panel and held me there as he opened the door to the crew compartment. Once he got the door open, he kissed me without warning. Once I realized what was going on, I kissed him back. I climbed into the crew cab of the truck and was followed in by Bobby and Kevin. Bobby pulled my shirt over my head and began sucking on my bra-less C cups. Kevin just sat back and watched as we went at it.

I freed Bobby from his sweatpants and begin to suck on him as he sat against the SCBA set up on the bench seat. He grabbed my head and forced me on his cock as he came in my mouth forcibly. I swallowed it all except a few drops and he kissed it off my chin.

Kevin made me turn around and tells me it's his turn. I looked and he had his jeans around his ankles and he was rock hard and ready for me. Bobby grabbed my waist and started to unbutton my jeans and pull them down around my ankles. He slapped my ass and pushed me over so that my face was in Kevin's lap and my ass was in Bobby's face.

I started to lick Kevin and Bobby started to lick my wet pussy. The more Bobby licked my slit the wilder I sucked on Kevin's little fireman. With Bobby's thumb circling my clit hard and three fingers deep in my box, I was about to explode. I started to moan loudly so Kevin shoved my head down on his cock so I'd keep quiet. As I played with Kevin's balls, I felt them harden. As Bobby rammed his cock into me, Kevin told me he was gonna cum then grunted like an animal as the hot cum hit the back of my throat like a rocket going into space. The motion of Bobby's balls slapping against my clit verses Kevin's huge cock sliding in and out of my sopping wet pussy had me ready to cum again. Bobby and I came hard together then he left me face down in the crew seat as Kevin took his turn.

I was still riding the shock waves from my last orgasm when Kevin started pile driving me. Bobby got underneath and started licking cum from my clit. I was in sheer heaven as the pressure built up again. They were both driving me crazy with every stroke. I felt like I could go all night with them fucking my brains out. I couldn't get enough of these two guys. I begged them to do me harder as Bobby sucked on my clit and Kevin pounded into me faster. I was so wet that Kevin started to slip out so he took it slower and started playing with my ass. As he slipped his finger in my ass all the way, I went off and collapsed on top of Bobby. Kevin finished himself off and shot his load all over me and Bobby on the floor of the fire truck. I felt sorry for the next guy to wear that set of SCBA. He was going to be sticky.

We got dressed and cleaned up the truck a bit after our romp then went back into the TV room with the rest of the guys. For the rest of the night we kept giving each other knowing glances and smiles.

When we were about to leave, my boyfriend asked me if I still wanted to "christen" the fire truck. I giggled and told him I wasn't in the mood anymore.

Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers