Show Me Your Ink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexy inserted her fingers inside Annabelle's vagina. Annabelle laughed in delight. Lexy took them out and pushed Matthew's mouth off of Annabelle's breast. She pushed her wet fingers into his mouth. The taste was a mixture of danger and adrenaline.

Annabelle pulled him off the desk. She dropped to her knees and swallowed Matthew's dick. Lexy knelt down as well and both women gave him the most incredible blowjob of his life.

Matthew hips moved forward and back. He fucked Annabelle's mouth then Lexy's. Their mouths alternated between Matthew's dick and each other's mouths.

Matthew's dick was harder than before. A electric charge ran through his dick into his body. His dick muscle flexed, wanting to shoot his load in their mouths. But Matthew wasn't ready to cum. Not yet.

Annabelle must have sensed what was happening. She stood up suddenly. Lexy followed her lead and each woman took him by an arm and led him to other end of the storeroom where a pile of clothes lay on the floor.

Matthew thanked her in his head.

Annabelle lay down on her back, her red hair lost in an array of colorful costumes.

Lexy spread Annabelle's legs open and stroked her vagina. She knelt down between Annabelle's leg and used her tongue to part the wet lips. She dove inside Annabelle, who let out a sudden rush of air as Lexy's tongue probed deeper.

Matthew got behind Lexy and ran his tongue across her ass and up her back. Her skin tasted of salt and sex. He parted her cheeks and rained small kisses on her vagina. His tongue ran over her lips before sinking into her.

Lexy hands slid underneath Annabelle's ass and pulled her vagina into her mouth. Annabelle dug her fingers into the waves of blonde hair and held her head in place.

Matthew's mouth was as wet as Lexy's. His chin glistened with her juices. His tongue traced circles around her clit, his lips gripped it firmly and pulled it away while he sucked it hard.

Lexy raised her head, her voice low and breathy, and said to Annabelle, "Now."

"Matthew". Annabelle raised up on her elbows.

He raise his head from Lexy's ass.

"Have you ever seen a more perfect pussy?"

Everything about both of them was perfect.

"No."

"Then isn't it time you fucked her?"

Annabelle crawled behind Lexy and spread her cheeks. She exposed the wet opening and parted Lexy's lips like an inviting mystery ready to be discovered. Matthew stroked his dick then with his hands anchored on her hips he slowly entered Lexy, his flesh disappearing inside her inch by inch. He held on to her waist and moved in and out, her vagina tight and hot. Lexy's blonde hair bobbed up and down and her high pitched moans made Matthew thrust faster. His dick throbbed again but he didn't want to cum. Not until he fucked Annabelle.

Once again Annabelle's sixth sense took over and she took his dick out.

"My turn", she said swallowing his dick.

She was different this time, more demanding. She invaded, ready to conquer, to make him submit to her will. And what she wanted he wanted to give her.

She stood up and leaned back against the wall facing him. She pressed her palms into the wall and waited.

Matthew stared at her perfect body. The tattoo on her arm that he first saw at Oracle; the panther and the snake. He could see the animal inside her, needing to be satiated by someone like her, someone made of the same mettle. He had it wrong before at the tattoo parlor. The panther and the snake were not wrestling. They were making love; savage, fierce, powerful fucking.

He came over and held her leg up. She grabbed his dick and pressed it inside her. He slid in easily and thrust hard and deep. He pushed her against the wall, pulled out and thrust in hard again. Matthew held onto her breast tightly and pounded his dick inside her, eliciting a scream with each thrust.

He tried to find the animal within himself and watched her closely. Reading all the silent signals she gave off, like invisible pheromones, he understood what she needed.

He pulled out and let go of her leg. He turned her around and bent her over a stack of boxes. Annabelle was feverish with anticipation.

"Lexy, you still with us?" he called.

Lexy came over without a word and knelt down next to Matthew. He moved his dick finding Lexy's mouth, her tongue and lips still ready to continue, to play a little longer.

Matthew knew they were at the end. He tried to prolong it as much as possible but he couldn't keep Annabelle waiting any longer. Annabelle was restless like a caged animal waiting for release. He left Lexy's mouth and plunged into Annabelle's vagina. Annabelle cried out. Her heart pounded and her body rocked back and forth. There was no stopping now.

She was the panther, her lust pushed beyond it's limits. She slammed back against him, consuming his dick. She took possession of it and he knew he was no longer fucking her. She was fucking him, devouring her prey. He could feel the full power of this woman and he was ready to surrender.

The tingling sensation started, his dick muscle flexing, tightening and releasing, getting ready to erupt.

Deeper and deeper he fell inside her hunger until he was lost. She had him now. He was in the jaws of the panther.

He pulled out and exploded onto her back and ass, his dick cradled in between her ass cheeks. Cum ran down her sides and back onto his dick. Annabelle's hand reached back and squeezed every last drop out of him.

Exhausted he slumped over her, their slick bodies still except for their heavy breathing. Lexy stood up and placed her hand on Matthew's back. He straightened up and she took his dick in her hand and licked it clean. Each pass of her tongue sent shivers through his dick.

Annabelle rose up now, her passion tempered. She took Lexy by the hand and the two women picked up their costumes. Matthew's muscles ached. He moved slower and he was the last to dress.

Without a word, they left the storeroom and went through a shortcut across the hallway which led back to the front door.

The other employees were gathered by the front door. Annabelle and Lexy were the only ones still in costume. They escorted Matthew outside. He had expected a least a goodbye kiss but the killer and the victim returned to the House of Horrors, leaving him on the sidewalk.

Matthew walked back to his car. He drew the night air deep into his lungs and let out a satisfied breath. He was different now. He could feel that something had been unleashed in him, something that had waited a long time to be set free. He put his hands in his pockets and pulled out the receipt that Annabelle had given him. The date for his appointment was one month away.

He folded the paper and placed it back in his pocket, thinking of dragons, snakes, and panthers.

12