Show Me Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,347 Followers

"Hey, is this getting you, too?" I asked Brent, keeping my voice too low for Todd to hear. I already knew the answer. I could see the outline of his hard-on extending upwards inside his shorts.

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"What about Todd? Is he suffering, too?" I asked him. Brent looked, nodded and grinned. I felt good that Brent had checked. "Bet I can get him naked."

"No way," Brent said, laughing.

"What are you guys talking about?" Todd asked.

"Your hard-on," I said.

"Oh, like I'm the only one sporting wood," Todd said.

"Stop checking out Brent's hard-on," I laughed, putting Todd in the hot seat.

"Who says I'm checking him out?"

"Then how do you know you're not alone with a hard-on?"

"You're a dick," he laughed.

Standing to grab another round of beers, I turned, faced the two men lounging on my bed and grabbed my hard-on. "I'm a dick and a proud dick owner!" As I passed out beers, I noticed both guys looking. Okay, maybe I flexed my dick a couple times, too, making it bob up and down inside my shorts.

"Dude, you're like really hard," Brent softly mumbled after I climbed back on my bed.

"Want to see it?" I asked, a bit too loud. I didn't care if Todd heard me. I didn't wait for an answer. Instead, I pushed the elastic band down on my shorts and exposed my prick. I didn't leave it hanging out, I only flashed it. I heard Todd chuckle. "Now you have to show me yours."

"No way," Brent laughed.

"Don't be a pussy," I said. Ah, that ultimate guy-challenge! "I showed you mine."

Brent hesitated before doing it. He didn't do more than I had. He pulled down the front of his shorts and underwear, flashed his hard-on and that was a start. He looked as hard as I felt. His cock looked good enough to eat and I fought against touching or propositioning him.

"Your turn," I told Todd.

"Yeah, dude, we showed ours," Brent piled on.

"Fine," Todd groaned, as if he was reluctant to do it. He put down his beer, hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down far enough to show off his hard cock. I leaned forward to see the cock I wanted most. The cock he wouldn't show me that morning. I wasn't disappointed. His cock was big, fat, veiny and straining with need. Better yet? He was completely shaved down there.

"You shave?" I asked before laughing because it was a dumb question. Of course he shaved, he had just proved that.

"You got a problem with that?"

"Nah, it's your dick. You get to do anything you want to it."

Up to that moment, Todd had always kept a towel wrapped around his waist or kept his back turned to me when he was naked. I thought it was locker room courtesy. Even in the showers, most guys kept their backs turned unless they had a monster sized cock to show off. Now I understood he was hiding his bareness from me.

"You do that for your girlfriend?" Brent asked, never realizing how awkward of a question that was for Todd.

I covered for my roommate. "Fuck, he hasn't had a date with a chick since the semester started. He does it for himself and I know why."

"Why?" Brent asked.

"Makes his hand lotion last longer when he's jerking off."

Todd laughed, stood, and visited the bathroom. As soon as he was gone, I said to Brent, "Told you I could get him naked."

"That don't count," the skinny hipster said.

I pushed my hand down the front of my shorts and rubbed my bare cock a few times. "I don't get why it's a big deal. We all know what we want to do."

"Yeah," he said, watching me. He reached inside his shorts, too. "She's hot," he said, nodding at the video. "You guys do this a lot?"

"This morning was the first time we ever watched porn together," I assured him.

"My roommate would freak-out. He's real churchy."

"You're not in your room," I pointed out. I pulled my cock out again and rubbed it.

"Damn dude," he said, his eyes drifting back and forth from my face and cock.

"Come on, do it with me," I said.

"I don't know, dude," he moaned, looked at the bathroom door and that's when I knew this was getting to him.

"It's not as if we're going to get any bitches up in here," I said, still displaying my hard-on and pretending I was watching the TV. In truth, my head might have been turned towards the TV across from us, but my eyes were watching Brent. He still had a hand inside his shorts. I didn't know if he was watching me or the video. "Show it to me again," I whispered.

Riding that pleasant beer buzz, I wasn't sure if I had said those words in my head or loud enough for him to hear. He eased down his shorts, putting the top half of his hard-on on display as he tugged on it. I glanced at him. He was watching me instead of the video.

"You want to touch it?" I asked him. His eyes rolled up to mine, as if checking to see if I meant it. "I'm serious," I assured him, putting my hand on his junk and grabbing a handful of his balls. He didn't stop me until the bathroom door swung open a moment later. He moved quickly, allowing his shorts to snap back into place while brushing my hand away at the same time. When I had pulled my hand away from holding my shorts down, my shorts had slipped back into place over my hand. I kept my hand inside my shorts and wondered if Todd had caught what we had been doing. If he had, it didn't show.

"Did I miss anything important?" Todd asked as he walked back into the room and looked at the TV.

"She sucked off two guys while you were gone," I offered.

"Damn, and I missed it," he laughed as he returned to his spot on the far side of Brent.

"Your roommate wants to jerk-off," Brent said.

"Way to throw me under the bus," I said.

"I'm drunk enough to do it," Todd said, fishing inside his shorts.

"Then pull it out," I insisted, hoping he would. I was ready for something more and I really wanted to see his shaved cock and balls.

"I will if you will," he said.

"This is torture," Brent said without doing anything about it.

"I don't give a rat's ass," I said, pulling off my shirt. I flung it across the room at the chair in front of my desk. Enough teasing. If Todd wanted play a game and use me to get into his boy-toy Brent's pants, then fuck it, I'll play. And whether he liked it or not, I had touched Brent first. "Who's getting naked with me?" I pulled off my shorts and tossed them across the room, too. Naked and hard, I rubbed my hard-on without shame. Both guys gawked at me. Both checked out my hard cock. Both stared without moving for what felt like a long time. I didn't care. I fondled my balls and gave my long, hard cock slow strokes as much for show as fun.

Brent was first to break the silence. "Dude," was all the hipster could manage.

"Yeah, I'm horny and hard. Big deal," I said, returning his gawking stare. I waved my dick around. "You like how that looks?"

"I think someone's drunk," Todd offered. Maybe he was apologizing for me or making excuses for my action. I don't know.

"I think someone's horny and doesn't care," I corrected. I started tugging on my cock as if I meant business. I guess I did. If no one stopped me, I was going to get off. Why not? Enough time had passed since that morning's orgasm that I could do it, stay hard and do it again, too. I got close enough for a droplet of pre-cum to ooze from my cockhead. I smeared it around my dark red, swollen tip. "Did you want a taste?" I asked Brent and laughed.

"You're a trip," Brent said. He sounded shocked and amazed.

"Pull off those shorts and see how trippy I can get," I said, tugging at the elastic on the side.

"I don't need any help," he said.

"You're not doing it. Afraid I'll touch you again?" I wished I could have seen Todd's face when I said that. In a moment, I would make the same wish a second time.

"Fuck that," Brent scowled. "I don't give a shit." After pulling off his shorts and underwear, he pulled off his t-shirt, too. "See anything you like or are you too chicken to do anything in front of your roommate?"

I had seen something I liked: Todd. But Brent was naked, hard, and challenging me. "Like I said, I don't give fuck," I said and I wrapped my hand around Brent's hard cock, matching the grip I had on mine. "You like that?"

"I think your roommate is gay," Brent told Todd.

"Gay or too drunk to care," Todd said, finally deciding to get naked, too. I looked past Brent and stared at Todd's glorious shaved cock and balls. He looked as hard as Brent and I. Fuck, I wanted to touch and taste him. I wanted that long, smooth cock inside my mouth and if I had to go through Brent to make that happen, I would.

"You like that?" Brent teased me. "You like seeing both of us naked and hard?"

"Fuck you," I said, still pulling on his hard cock. "What if I do?"

"Hey dude, whatever gets you off," Brent laughed. "You want to suck it, too?"

"You'd freak if I did," I said, so tempted.

"Not as much as Todd. You gonna go gay in front of your roommate?"

"Not before you do," I said, unsure why I was holding back. "Touch Todd and I'll blow you."

"Bullshit," Brent huffed.

"I'm serious."

"Go for it," Todd added. "I don't care."

"Are you gay, too?" Brent asked, sounding suspicious for the first time.

"I just want to see if he'll do it," Todd said.

"He's not going to do it," I laughed. "I'm surprised he's letting me do this."

"I don't give a shit," Brent said as if being touched by another man made him something less than gay as long as he didn't do it, too.

"You're going to have to go a little gay if you want me to suck you off."

"Do it, dude," Todd told him. "I won't tell."

"I just have to touch him once, right?" Brent asked.

"Sure," I agreed, tugging on Brent's cock and doing whatever I could to get him too excited to care what he was doing.

"Fine," he said, giving Todd's hard cock a single tap as if testing an iron to see if it was hot.

"Man, that doesn't count," I groaned.

"That's all I'm doing," he insisted.

"Still makes you gay because you touched him," I said, laughing because I was the guy holding another man's stiff dick.

"Not as gay as you."

"You going to do it?" Todd asked me.

"You going to freak out if I do?" I asked. I'm sure Brent never guessed how I was asking for permission.

"I think you should blow us both," Brent laughed.

"You going to return the favor?" Todd asked.

"What favor?" Brent scoffed. "He hasn't done anything except touched me."

I moved to my knees, looked at Todd and saw him nod that I should do it. I didn't need any more encouragement before I bent over and drew Brent's hard cock between my lips. Fuck, that felt good. I didn't realize how much I had missed playing with Jimmy until I felt another cock between my lips. Memories of sucking Jimmy poured into me with every bob of my head. I could almost remember how his cock felt deep inside my mouth as I pushed Brent deeper. I swirled my tongue around his cockhead and never pulled my mouth completely away. Brent's balls were bigger than Jimmy's had been. I grabbed at his furry sac while I sucked.

"Damn," Brent groaned. "He's good at this!"

"Feel gay?" Todd asked.

"Ask your roommate," Brent laughed.

I kept my eyes open as I sucked, open and locked on Todd's big, hairless cock. I saw him stroking it as he watched me. I considered touching him except I had both hands on Brent. I was determined to make the straight hipster come in my mouth. If it helped Todd seduce him later, so what? I had gotten it first and maybe tonight would change Todd's attitude towards me. I pulled on Brent's fuckstick while playing with his balls. I felt his hard cock throbbing against my tongue as I enjoyed that familiar of sensation of soft skin covering bone. Damn, I wanted this! I worked faster.

"So close," Brent moaned. I knew he was. I could feel his cock throbbing. I could feel his balls tightening up.

"Do it," I mumbled between mouthfuls.

"Yeah?" he asked. "You want my cum? You want to be like that bitch in the video?"

"Mm-mm," I moaned with my mouth still full.

"You do, don't you? You want all my cum, don't you?" he asked and surprised me by pushing my hand away from his shaft. I was confused until I felt his hand on the back of my head. He was making sure I couldn't pull away while he jerked off inside my mouth. I kept my mouth wrapped around the head of his dick and waiting for it. I didn't have to wait long. He came, hard, splashing his salty load against the back of my mouth before coating my tongue. I made sure I didn't miss a single drop of his cream. "Fuck yeah. Take it. Take it all!" he growled. After his last spurt, he pushed my head all the way down his fuckstick, choking me with it. I didn't care. It felt too good. Eventually, he released his grip and pulled away. "Damn, you stayed hard the entire time, didn't you?"

I was kneeling alongside of him. My hard cock throbbed with need while my heart pounded from the thrill. I wiped my hand across my mouth and stared at Todd.

"Trade places with me," Brent said to him, standing and waving for Todd to move. When Todd hesitated, I filled the gap. I put my hand on Todd's hard cock. "Let him do it," Brent said, sitting behind me. Todd let go of his cock and that was all the permission I needed.

I attacked Todd's cock differently. His long cock extended to his navel. It was big and fat, bigger than Brent's or Jimmy's. I pressed my lips and tongue against him and licked up and down his shaft. I heard Todd groan and moved my mouth lower. I wanted to feel his shaved balls against my wet tongue. He parted his legs and I gave his balls a tongue bath, sucking and nursing them inside my mouth one at a time before releasing them. Todd moaned his approval. In need of more cock, I pulled his big cock away from his belly and started sucking it.

"Damn dude," Brent said, apparently watching. "I think he loves cock."

"Feels that way," Todd said, his voice throaty and raw as if my skill surprised him. I hoped it did.

"You going to cum in his mouth?"

"Think he wants another load?"

"Yeah he does," Brent said right before he grabbed my balls. I know it was Brent who did it because of where Brent sat. "Hell, he might want more than that."

"I don't know, it feels as if he's loving this cock in his mouth," Todd said.

"I wonder if this ass is still a virgin?" Brent asked, grabbing my backside.

That surprised me. I pulled away from Todd's cock, looked over my shoulder and asked the skinny hipster, "Who's gay now?"

"The guy sucking cock with his ass in the air," Brent said. "Too bad I don't have any lotion."

Todd's nightstand sat between our beds. I felt him moving and when I looked up, I saw he was opening the top drawer of his nightstand. He pulled something out and passed it to Brent.

"What do you expect me to do with this?" Brent asked.

"Whatever you want," Todd replied.

Brent chuckled and a moment later, I felt cool lotion dripping between my asscheeks followed by the warmth of a finger or thumb smearing the lotion over my asshole. I felt my cock throbbing so hard it was tapping against my stomach. Was this really happening? Did Brent suddenly get over being gay? I felt him easing his thumb inside my ass. "Oh, he's tight."

"Loosen him up," Todd said, putting a hand on my shoulders as if to hold me in place. He didn't need to do that, I wasn't planning on leaving his hard cock.

"Dude, for real?" Brent quizzed. I didn't hear a reply, but I felt one. Brent replaced his thumb with two fingers and rotated them. It felt amazing.

"Ever done anything like this?" Todd asked.

"No," I said between mouthfuls of his cock.

"Good," Todd said and rubbed my back. I don't know why, but that caress felt gayer than holding his cock in my mouth while Brent fingered my ass. "He's going to fuck you now." I moaned with a mouthful of cock as questions ran through my head. I had thought Todd and I were trying to seduce Brent. Had I gotten that wrong? Even now, as I write this and replay how things happened that night, I'm confused. What had I missed?

I felt my bed shimmy as Brent moved behind me. He put more lotion my ass before pressing his hard-on against my upturned backside. He rocked back and forth, rubbing his rock hard prick against my virgin ass. "Do you want this, wanna-be?" It was another hint that I was being played.

"Yes," I gasped.

"You heard him," Todd said and he moved, too. He reached around and over me, grabbing my ass and pulling apart my asscheeks. He dug his elbows and forearms against my back, keeping me pressed against his dick. I kept sucking as I heard Todd tell Brent, "Fuck him."

I remember Jimmy wanting me to fuck him up the ass. It was after we had traded blowjobs a few times. "Ever play with your butt?" Jimmy had asked me. I hadn't and I had told him as much. Then I had asked if he ever did it. "It feels really good," he told me before he had demonstrated doing it with a single finger. I don't know, in a way, that had felt like too much. Jerking off together and even sucking each other had felt like we were over the edge. Ass-fucking? That had felt like too much.

"Can I stick my finger in your butt?" Jimmy asked me while going down on me.

"No," I said and he respected it every time he asked and I refused. He wanted me to stick my finger in his ass when I sucked him. I was against that, too, and Jimmy continued to respect my limits.

"Can I play with my butt?" he asked one time when I was going down on him. I decided I didn't care if he did it. I can still remember how much bigger and stronger his orgasms were when he did that. As summer came closer to ending, Jimmy asked if I would fuck him up the ass.

"I don't know," I said.

"Come on, it's like pussy," he promised and I knew I wanted to fuck pussy. That's what sold me on the idea and I did it to him. I fucked Jimmy's ass three times before summer ended and I left for my freshman year at school.

Now, I was the one with my ass in the air.

Brent took his time. He teased me with his cock. He'd press it against my asshole and just as I thought he would slip inside, he would pull away. "Yeah, he's tight," he reported and he did it again.

"Do it," Todd said, though I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or Brent. "Do it."

I relaxed as Brent pressed against me again. Todd pulled my cheeks farther apart and once Brent has worked his fat head inside my asshole, he froze in place. I began seeing stars. That cock spreading apart my puckered backside thrilled me. I pushed backwards and he eased a bit farther inside. That felt even better. Then he pulled back. At first, I was afraid he was going to pull out. Instead, he pulled away a bit before pressing back inside of me. And that felt best of all.

"Take it," Brent said. "Take that dick." I did. I wanted it. I wanted all of it.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Todd asked and I knew he was talking to me. He released my ass, caressed my face and watched as I sucked him. "Now you know how it feels to be really gay." I might have moaned or groaned or something, except that was also when Todd reached beneath me and grabbed my rock hard cock. He tugged and pulled on it and I was too overwhelmed with pleasure to make a sound.

I felt full from both ends. My mouth was filled with Todd's cock while Brent nailed me from behind. Brent was careful working me over. He slid in and out of me with slow, deliberate strokes that caressed and pleased me without hurting. I pushed backwards against him. "That's it," Brent said. "Take it. Take it all." With every stroke, I felt my ass loosen and accept more of him. I also felt the joy of being assfucked growing with his swelling cock. "Fuck, he's going to make me cum again," Brent gasped.

"Do it," Todd told him. "Fill him. I'm almost there, too."

"Together," Brent gasped as I squeezed my asscheeks around his cock.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,347 Followers