Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockatoo
Cockatoo
577 Followers

"You're beautiful," he said, "that was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us." He let go and I was still crying. There was someone else behind him. Holy shit, they'd all formed a line. It was like I'd just gotten married or something and everybody was waiting to kiss the bride. Carol was behind Pete, and she was crying just like I was. "I know how you feel. I do. I do," she whispered in my ear as we embraced. Steve wasn't as shy as Pete. "You are NOT fat. You're gorgeous." I felt his sweaty palms pressed flat against my back as he held me, and as he pulled away, he brushed all ten fingers across the top of my butt. Lisa just took my face in both hands and kissed me right on the mouth. It surprised me, but I kissed her back, and I worried that everybody would start to smell me getting excited. Then that guy whose name I don't know held me real close and I could feel his boner stretching out in his pants against my belly.

God, did these guys get turned on by this? I was distracted, and everybody else was just a sea of hands and blurry hair and soft words of praise or sympathy. Chuck was in there somewhere, I remember him. He was actually pretty chaste about it- I guess he'd seen the goods before. And, he was very sweet. He said we should get together sometime and just talk. But I swear, Dave's friend wasn't the only guy who'd gone up. There was one guy who was poking more or less straight out and tried to get between my thighs. And I'm not sure, but I think Ben must be hung like a bear. It was like he had a knockwurst in his pants. But that's not all. Somebody actually cupped one of my butt cheeks with one hand. There were also a lot of fingers that ran across the sides of my boobs as they pulled away, but I think they were mostly girls. But the one I was waiting for wasn't in line. Jonas Lloyd was still sitting where he'd been the whole time. I turned to him with my arms outstretched.

"You don't need to touch me, Alison. You already have. That's a rare treat for an old man like me. You'll be a great writer. You've got the spirit for it."

"Thank you. But please. For me. Please."

"For you."

He stood up slowly, using his arms. When he embraced me, it was like crawling into bed. He was so soft and comfy. His beard against my face was like snuggly dog fur. His strong hands on my shoulderblades were warm and firm. Hugging him made me feel like nothing would ever hurt me or go wrong again. I couldn't let him go easily. I'm not sure I ever did. Some part of me will always still be there, in that hug. Anyway, he gave me the name of his agent and said he'd tell her about me. He also said he wants to read what I have to say about what happened there, and that he wanted me to continue to reveal myself. I will. I promise.

Cockatoo
Cockatoo
577 Followers
12