Show Moms Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Robin reaches the final round.
7.1k words
4.84
326.5k
86

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,688 Followers

DISCLOSURE: If you're looking for a sex-filled romp featuring a younger guy and an older woman, this probably isn't the story for you. Allow me to recommend "The Accidental Gigolo," my attempt to write exactly that kind of story. Just click on my name above, and you'll find it on my member page under Stories/Poems. Despite the sex that introduces the following chapters and the "Mature" category this story falls in, this story is actually much more of a romance.

*

Chapter 8

The woman who won the 15-18 division was a very attractive redhead who was clearly the class of the group. Robin and I were both clapping when they announced that she'd won. The 12-15 division was a tossup; I liked the woman who won, Robin liked the other woman. And then it was Connie's group. She did look good in her bikini, I'll give her that. And she had learned how to give a blow job. And she gave her handler an awesome ride during the compulsories.

"Fuck," Robin said, even before they'd announced the results.

"Oh, come on, what fun what it be if somebody else beat her?" I teased her as we sat together watching the rest of the contestants.

"And what fun will it be if she — " Robin began, stopping immediately when she caught my glare. "I know — have fun, have faith."

That was what I'd been preaching ever since we arrived.

"Kind of odd learning about faith from you, though," she smiled at me.

I smiled back. All I knew was something was going right.

* * * * * *

The Friday after the state show, I was walking back from my last class of the afternoon, hoping against hope that I had time to get a couple of books out of my room before the blue rubber band went up. It was a late afternoon class, and I didn't always get back in time to get some books out for the evening. Then, during tomorrow's home football game, I'd put them back, because I wasn't going to be using them on Saturday night. Earlier in the week, I was very surprised to received a brief e-mail from Robin, scheduling a "practice session" for a fancy nearby hotel on Saturday evening. A small part of me wondered what her husband thought of that. A bigger part wondered what her daughter thought.

There was a group of guys gathered outside the door to the dorm, and as I approached, they all stepped backward. One grabbed the door handle and pulled it open for me.

"Enter, highness," he said with a bow.

I had no earthly idea who he was, other than a guy from the next hall over, so I just thanked him and went in. Along the way, four other guys briefly bowed their heads and muttered things like "your Majesty" or "your highness." Maybe they'd been at the show. You'd think college guys would be a little more, I don't know, adult about this. I mean, it's not like I had won a Nobel Prize. Hell, I hadn't even won the state MILF Show, for Pete's sake. The guys in high school had just high-fived me after I'd won the Nationals.

Finally, I saw Alec coming toward me. He gave me a much more sweeping bow, along with a "your Majesty."

"What the fuck's going on?" I said, stopping in front of him.

"The goddess awaits," he answered with a grin. "The men of Corcoran Dorm have decided that you must be the prince of legend, and we salute you accordingly."

He bowed again.

"What are you talking about?" I insisted.

"The girl? In your room?" he chuckled.

"There's a girl in my room every fucking Friday afternoon," I complained. "I think it's starting to permanently affect my spine."

"Those are the Chipster's girls," he said knowingly.

"Yeah, no shit."

"Seriously, man," he said, "I was in there talking to Chipper earlier this afternoon, trying to help him understand the offense — which is, like, well, never mind. Anyway, there's this knock on the door, and he opens it up, and there's this goddess there, with a bunch of guys trailing behind her like the dust behind that Road Runner dude. And Chipper just stands there, with his mouth opening and closing and no sound coming out.

"So I lean around him and ask if I can help her. And she says, 'Is this Kenny Winston's room?' And I said, yeah, and she asks if you're there, and I say no, you're not, but you should be back soon. So she says, 'May I wait for him, please?' And by now Chipper's found his voice and he croaks out, 'Gay-bo? You wanna wait for Gay-bo?' And she smiles — God, what a gorgeous smile — and says, 'If Gay-bo is Kenny, yes. May I wait for him, please?'

"And then, get this, Chipper says, 'I gotta get dressed, honey, but if you wanna sit there and watch me, I ain't gonna stop you.' And she says, 'That's okay, I brought a book.' And she sits down on your bed, opens her purse and pulls out a book, and just starts reading.

"So then — this killed me, dude — she's just sittin' there, readin' this book, and Chipper decides he needs to change his shorts. He's standin' there bare-assed, and finally he can't take it anymore. So he turns around and says, 'You sure you don't want any of this, honey?' You'd think he would have known better after that tape, huh? So she looks up from the book at him, looks down at his dick, and gets this little smirk on her face, looks back at him with one of those little raised eyebrow things, and then just goes back to readin'. So Chipper starts mutterin' to himself and pullin' on his clothes and we finally head for the door."

Another "your Majesty" went by, tugging on his forelock as he bowed his head.

"And just before we get there, she says, without looking up, 'Those rubber bands on the door knob, I assume one is for you and one is for Kenny?' Chipper is, like, speechless, so I tell her which is which and she lifts her head up and looks Chipper in the eye and says, 'Be a sweetie and put the red one on the door on your way out, please, honey.' I nearly bust a gut laughin', man. Chipper just stalks off down the hall, and I'm standin' outside your door holdin' my sides."

"So there's a girl in my room, right now?" I asked.

He blinked his eyes, looking at me like I'd turned a different color.

"There's a fucking goddess in your room," he put a hand on my shoulder. "The honor of the dorm is at stake. The honor of Handley College is at stake."

"Is she foreign?" I asked. "Is the honor of America at stake?"

He clapped me on the arm.

"Man, all I can say is that if she was in my room, I wouldn't be out here talkin' to no wiseass asshole like you."

I nodded.

"Good point. See you, Alec."

I approached the room with some trepidation. True, there was the red rubber band on the door knob. And true, she was supposed to be gorgeous. But still, suppose she was some sort of stalker or something? Suppose she went around from one MILF show to the next, selecting her next victim?

Aw, who the fuck was I kidding? I put my key in the door and pushed it open.

She wasn't reading now. Hell, she wasn't dressed now. Terry Kennedy was sitting on my bed wearing nothing but a smile. I closed the door quickly behind me.

"Terry?" I asked, even though it was quite obviously her.

"Kenny," she said softly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you," she told me.

"Because?"

"Because you're going to make love to my mom this weekend, aren't you?"

"Well, I don't know if 'making love' is right," I ran a hand through my hair. "I guess I'm going to fuck her, though. We have to practice for the —"

"Kenny, I know you," she smiled indulgently. "You can't fuck anyone without making love to her. But she can't have you until I do."

I just kind of blinked at her.

"But you're a — I mean, this could really hurt you," I finally said. "I'm kind of big for your first time."

"I've been practicing," she said. She had a purse by the side of the bed, amid her pile of clothes, and she reached down and pulled out the dildo that I'd had made for her mother. Without taking her eyes off of me, she opened her mouth and took the whole thing down her throat without batting an eyelash.

"Mmmm," she moaned, slowly pulling it out and planting a kiss on the tip before she reached down and just as slowly pushed it into the slit between her thighs.

"Mmmm," she moaned again. "Oh God, Kenny." She was looking at me through half-lidded eyes.

I thought my cock had been hard before. Now it was trying to tear a hole in my jeans. Still, the big head had one last argument.

"But I thought you were saving your — you know, saving it for marriage."

Her laughter was like bells.

"That could be, like, months. I decided just to save it for the guy I want to marry."

That took a second or two to process.

"You want to marry me?"

Her face lit up. She pulled the dildo out and tossed it onto the floor.

"Why, yes, Kenny, what a sweet proposal. I'd love to marry you. Now come to bed and let's find out what I've gotten myself into."

The big head shut itself down. I tore off my shoes, my jeans, my socks, my shorts, and my shirt, and dove head first into her waiting arms. It would be just the first of many places I ended up diving into that night. Sometimes head first, sometimes not.

I woke up first the next morning, just staring down at the beautiful goddess lying on my shoulder as sunlight flooded the room. Finally she woke up, too, and looked up at me with bright, smiling blue eyes.

"I owe you an apology," she said.

"No, no, no," I insisted. "You were great. That was — it was amazing. I can't believe it was your first time."

"I owe you an apology for last weekend," she said.

Oh. I couldn't help it. I started laughing. And Terry, bless her heart, started laughing right along with me.

"Okay," I said after we finally stopped. "Let me take you out to breakfast and you can tell me what happened."

Terry borrowed a bathrobe and trooped upstairs to the women's hallway to take her shower. She came back to tell me how much she liked the women I was going to school with. And how impressed they were when she told them about my success at the show. And how cowed they were when she mentioned that if they made one move toward me while she was back at school, before her transfer came through, she'd come back and rip their hair out, one strand at a time.

On the way out, I saw Chip sleeping in the first floor lounge, his feet hanging uncomfortably off the end of the couch. I opened the door.

"Yo, dude," I yelled.

"Huh?" he woke up slowly.

"Room's all yours, honey."

Terry and I took our seats in the cafeteria with our trays of food.

"So?" I asked.

"Well, obviously you were right about the money," she started. "But you know that. I talked to Dad, and he couldn't believe that she had borrowed the money from you. I told him that I couldn't believe that he had used up all the money they'd saved for Wally's and my college. So then he said that he couldn't believe that Mom was here, at a disgusting exhibition like this."

She started to giggle.

"And then Mrs. Becker came by? Our minister's wife? And told us that she thought it was so great that we were there supporting Mom. She said she wished more husbands were this supportive. And then she just smiled at us and walked off.

"That was kind of like the final piece for me, after what you said, and what Dad said. But Dad was kind of, like, shell-shocked. He just sat there, like he couldn't decide what was happening. And I told him that he probably still hadn't noticed how good she looked, had he? And that if he did one thing — just one thing — to prevent Mom from doing this, from trying to educate her kids, from being able to eat something other than macaroni and cheese when she was by herself, which by the way she better not ever have to do again, I told him, I wouldn't speak to him again for the rest of his life. And that shut him up pretty much completely. He kind of wandered off and I never saw him again."

Terry smiled at me and reached across for my hand.

"So I just sat there, crying. And then Mrs. Becker came back."

"The minister's wife," I nodded.

"And I told her I'd fallen in love, and that I'd just ruined it by making a total ass of myself in front of the only guy I'd ever love.

"She asked if I thought that you loved me, and I said that at one point you probably did, but that now you couldn't possibly.

"And she pointed out that I would never know for sure until I came right out and told you that I loved you. And you know what she said then?"

I mouthed the words as Terry spoke them.

"'Go get 'em, girlfriend.'

"So then I met Mom — well, you saw — and we talked, like forever, and, well, here I am. Engaged and, with any luck, pregnant. Just like Mom."

She looked at me for a couple of seconds and finally exploded into laughter.

"I've been on the pill for a month-and-a-half," she finally told me. "But you should have seen your face just then. I really do love you, Kenny Winston."

"Sorry," I said, after my heart had returned to its normal rhythm. "I'm usually very good at that whole responsible, taking care of the birth control thing. I'm just a little out of practice."

"Yeah," she smirked. "Mom told me about your celibacy thing. Poor baby. No wonder the girls here didn't really know you. There's one really cute brunette on the floor above yours who has the tape. She couldn't believe you were hiding right below her all semester. Lucky for me, though, huh?"

"And me," I grinned back.

"So, um, what about your sorority thing?" I asked. "That seemed to mean a lot to you."

She gave me a little half-smile.

"After I talked to Mrs. Becker, I went back to sit with the girls. But before I got there, I heard Cassie talking about how she'd stolen your phone number from my cell phone the night before, and that after I was, quote, back in my place, unquote, she'd give you a ring and get a real party going."

"So we won't be inviting her to the wedding, huh?"

"No, but I will send her an announcement," Terry started laughing.

I spent the rest of the morning showing her the campus, and we spent the afternoon at the football game. I pointed out Chip, standing next to the coach with the clipboard, and Alec, who was the team's kick returner. Right before the kickoff, she stood up and screamed, "Come on Alec, you stud, run it back!" Everyone, including Alec, turned to look. And then he scored a touchdown, his first of the year. When he came up to us after the game, I asked him about it.

"Hey, man," he said, "a goddess tells you to bring it back, you gotta do it, right?"

No argument from me. Terry just beamed at him.

"So what time are we supposed to meet Mom at the hotel?" she asked as we walked out of the football game.

"We?" I asked. "How did 'we' get to be meeting your mother?"

"You can't honestly think I'm not going to be there when my mother meets my fiancée for the first time, can you?"

Put that way, no, it was a perfectly reasonable request.

"Well, then, I guess we're leaving in about half an hour," I said.

For the second day in a row I woke up next to Terry Kennedy. I lifted my head and looked across Terry's prone form; the light was struggling to get in underneath the hotel curtains. Terry had apparently been waiting for me to wake up. She sat upright in bed and turned the light on.

"Good, you're awake," she said. "What's a MILF?"

"How are you so chipper?" I asked groggily. "What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty," she said. "Seriously, what's a MILF? I never did figure out what that was, and it's been bothering me all night."

"A Mom I'd Love to Fuck," I told her. "M-I-L-F. MILF."

"My mother is a mom you'd love to fuck?" she asked me.

"You were at the Coliseum," I said. "Your mother is a mom that every guy there would love to fuck."

"So what does that make me?" she demanded.

I was slowly waking up, clearly not fast enough.

"I guess you're a Daughter I'd Love To..."

I was straining for something different, something expressive, when I heard a noise from my other side. I looked over at the tousled hair of the woman lying there on her stomach, with her face turned to the far wall. I had thought she was still asleep.

"I'm sorry?" I asked her.

"Do," came back her muffled voice.

"Do," I turned back to Terry in satisfaction. "A Daughter I'd Love to Do. A D-I..."

I was in serious trouble.

"A DILDO?" Terry squealed. She leaned across me, frowning at the woman whose body was now shaking with laughter. "I'm his DILDO?"

She stretched her arm out, located the woman's ass underneath the covers, and gave it a hard swat.

"You are such a bitch, mother!" she sat back. "See if I let you fuck my fiancée more than five or six more times."

Robin turned her head to look at us. She couldn't stop laughing.

"Yeah, very funny," I agreed. "Thanks for your help."

But it was infectious. I joined in. Terry joined in. When it finally wore down, Robin gave her daughter a serious look.

"I don't think I could survive fucking your fiancée more than five or six more times," she said. "But since it's still early, and we have the room until eleven..."

"Count me out this time," Terry said. "It was weird enough last night. Let me take a shower and then I'm going to go get some breakfast."

She got up out of bed.

"Okay," Robin said. "What time did you say it was?"

"Seven-thirty three now," Terry said.

"I'm supposed to meet your father for breakfast in the lobby at eight," Robin said. "Maybe you can tell him I'm going to be a little late."

"Daddy?" Terry squeaked. "Daddy's here? In the hotel?"

"Mm-hmm," Robin acknowledged with a smile. "We had a nice time last night. Or the night before last, I guess."

"Really?" I asked. I was delighted.

"Really," Robin said. "Do you know what cunnilingus is? I hadn't done that in - I don't know, probably before Wally."

"Yeah, we know what it is," I answered witha smile.

"No we don't," Terry answered.

"Yeah, you do," I said.

"No I don't," Terry told me.

"Maybe not by name," I said, "but..."

I looked down her body and wiggled my tongue at her. I looked back up to see her blushing fiercely.

"Anyway," Robin continued, "he was waiting up for me when Jane drove me home last weekend. I was ready for a big fight, but he told me that he'd seen the whole show, and that he remembered seeing that look on my face before, earlier in our marriage, and that he'd give anything to see it again.

"What look?" Terry asked.

"The look on my face when your boyfriend pulled that little dildo trick," Robin smiled. "And the look when I finally got to, um —"

"Do his head?" Terry asked.

"Do his head," Robin acknowledged with a low laugh.

"You know, I can't believe I'm lying here listening to my mother talk about doing my boyfriend's head."

"I can't believe my daughter was dragging her boyfriend's cock up and down my slit last night before aiming it for him," Robin shot back.

But the two women were both smiling at each other.

"Speaking of your boyfriend's cock," I started. Terry pulled away the covers and looked at it.

"You're just insatiable, that's your problem," she said. "Time for my shower."

"I think I'll go back to sleep 'til you're done showering," Robin said.

"If you do anything else, I'm lowering your quota even further," Terry said.

"What about me?" I protested. "What about this?"

"Yeah, you better hope that doesn't go off on its own," she said, with a last look before she dropped the covers back in place. "Mom used to get real upset when Wally or I made a mess. I wouldn't want you to have to clean it up by yourself."

Terry took her shower, and Robin and I both watched Terry dress when she came back out — me with unalloyed lust, Robin with pride.

"So when should I tell him you'll be down?" Terry asked with her hand on the doorknob.

"Depends," Robin said, with a quick look at me. "How long do you think he'll last?"

Terry looked over at me, and back at her mother.

"I'll go ahead and order for you," she said with a grin. "It should still be warm when you get there."

MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,688 Followers
12