Show Off

Story Info
She experiences the social side of being a slave.
1.6k words
3.95
42.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His toy
His toy
4 Followers

God she loved being walked on the leash. He guided her into the room, and took a seat in a dark leather recliner. she knelt beside him, instinctively lowering her yes from the gaze of the several masters gathered. she looked instead to the other slaves, never catching their questioning eyes, but scanning them each over once, taking in their clean, soft, unmarked skin, their pretty, shinny hair, and best of all, the delicate, girly collars. Musing to herself over how easily they would snap, one good tug, all it would take. she began to think of how she must look to them, and smiled. her skin was covered in cane marks, she had words like whore, slut, cock sucker and puppy all over her, drawn on with pen, or lipstick, or blood. Dried cum coated her thighs, there was even a small trail of his cum crusted onto her chin. Her hair was filthy from his using it as a towel, and thoroughly knotted from his rough grasp. Even with this, she was still drawing looks of unmasked lust from every master in the room. Their little slaves were play toys, dolls, they required care, and cuddles afterwards. she was a hole. Well, several holes.

Kneeling there, covered in filth, instinctively leaning in towards the man who possessed her, she was the very definition of female sexuality, her thighs spread wide and chest thrust forward in shameless exhibition.

"So, gents, what were you discussing?" His voice, even when not directed at her, still made her hot.

"To destroy a slave. Little Kari here wondered what kind of a master would desire it. We told her it's not real BDSM if a master must first destroy the slave as a person. Would you have anything to add, Nate?"

In response, Nate reached down the filthy slut, yanked her hair and hissed "Explain to him why I can destroy you, puppy."

Taking a deep breath, and raising her eyes to the master, a good looking, if a little young, man in a cheap looking suit, she explained, "puppy is masters possession. While puppy accepts that every relationship is different, and the idea of becoming completely destroyed as a person is terrifying for some slaves, the truth is master can destroy puppy when and because he damn well pleases. It is not puppy's job to question him, simply to obey and please him. Why should he need a reason to do something to his possession?"

The other girls in the room pursed their glossy lips, and glanced at each other, scandalized. The master who had spoken simply grinned, and looked at puppy with increased lust.

"You've found yourself another humiliation cunt then, Nate? How far does this one go? "

"All the way. Haven't found a limit yet. It's getting a bit boring. Seems she'll go as low as I'll allow, the little slut"

The boring comment stung, but it was forgotten when he called her a slut, and she flushed with desire.

"Can I have a go then?"

"Work away, this puppy is neutered, so have at it Bill."

Bill loved when Nate brought these little whores to their meetings, he was always the first to ask to play with them, the others would, eventually, but Bill always got first pick.

With a nod from her master, Sara the puppy crawled across the floor to kneel in front of Bill, her nerves fluttering slightly. Master's friends tended to be pretty nasty. He stood up, unzipped his pants, and taking out his cock he mouthed opening his mouth to the kneeling slave, and she complied, opening wide. He smirked down at her and began to piss in her mouth. Well, he aimed for her open mouth, but pee splashed across her face, she shut her eyes quickly, he pissed in her hair a little, before using the length of it to wipe his dick and put it back in his pants. She opened one eye, checking it was safe before opening both, and knelt their, with a mouthful of piss, and more of it dripping down her face onto her tits. Laughing, he allowed her, "Swallow, cunt". Grateful she swallowed the hot salty liquid.

"Now, sweetheart, on your hands and knees, and sure, why not, bark for me a little."

She turned, and lowered to her hands and knees, her ass facing him, then she barked, as ordered; a clear, deliciously animalistic bark. Laughing again, Bill swatted her across the ass a few times, the cheeks turning pink easily under his skilled hand. While he enjoyed himself at that end, she stole a look at her master, and, dismayed, she watched as flirted with one of the pretty girls, pulling faces at her, laughing at her cute, coy smiles. Reminding herself jealousy wasn't permitted, she tried instead to enjoy the spanking from Bill, which had grown to good hard smacks now, even evoking a grunt from her as her ass began to sting.

He stopped, and appeared to be done. Expecting him to fuck her ass she concentrated on relaxing, hoping to ease the pain a little, until she heard the sound of a glove being snapped. She would have giggled if she wasn't so afraid. Without any lube, not even spit, he pressed two fingers against her ass hole, leaning in close to see her violation upclose, his hot breathe doing nothing to help the sting of her reddened ass cheeks. She closed her eyes as he pushed through, moaning just a little. Almost instantly after the first two, another finger was added. She whimpered a little. Her ass was untrained, and his dry fingers were tearing her open unmercifully. He pumped these three fingers a little, while she bit her lip, terrified of more to come when her master's voice broke through, clear and sharp, but mocking and slightly disinterested.

"Might want to give her permission to scream and cry, Bill, it'll be more fun for you." Sara looked up as he said this, ready to offer a smile of thanks, only to see that other girl, the polished, well groomed slave, sitting in her masters lap, nibbling on his neck and rubbing his crotch. She quickly returned her eyes to the floor, only to see a tear drop fall to the ground. Bill hadn't hurt enough to make her cry yet. No one could hurt her like Nate. Bill had pushed in further now, and suddenly she knew for sure what was going to happen. She'd done a lot of things, but never been fisted before. She started to concentrate on the pain, hoping if it hurt enough she might pass out. She'd never dare to pull a stunt like this with her master, but since he was busy...

Letting out screams of pain, humiliation and somewhere mingled in there a little pleasure, Sara kept her eyes on the floor while Bill fisted her. He had wiggled his entire hand into her ass, literally tearing her open, while she screamed out in anguish, He had held it there, waiting for her to adjust, the feel this strange, painful fullness. Then he began to pump his hand, she could feel his breath quickening, her face clenched up in agony, her screams ripping through the room. He would pull his hand out until just the tips of two fingers would rest inside her ring, then he would wiggle these fingers, stretching her out a little, then all of a sudden his whole hand had thrust into her. she felt like she was being split in two. "oh god, please, no more, please umppfff, it hurts too much please!"

Bill pulled his hand back, just the tip of his middle finger resting inside her, he kissed her flaming red ass, and asked "You're done whore? You want to stop?" She was shaking. Her body was in complete agony. Her heart was aching. Her eyes hurt from crying. But she was his puppy. "No Master, continue, please. Use this whore as much as you want. Please." She almost bit her tongue to prevent herself from finishing her plea. Laughing once again, Bill forced his hand back in, one cruel, shriek raising thrust. And then, after pulling out and ramming his hand back in once again, he came on her back. She was shocked. She hadn't even realized his cock was out. He moaned as the last spurts of cum spat out onto her ass, and he gingerly pulled his hand out of her, collapsed in his chair and pulled the glove off, dropping to the floor. "Go back to your master, sweetie."

She obeyed and crawled back to her master, kneeling beside him, tears rolling freely down her cheeks, Bill's cum drying onto her back and her ass in convulsions of pain. She waited there, feeling the looks of disgust, even hatred from the other slaves. Bill's girl, Kari, stared at her in utter loathing. But Sara knew Kari was just afraid Bill would get a taste for the extreme. Sara knew he wouldn't though. He was willing to stop. A true pain master, like Nate, never cared when she begged him to stop. She could feel the admiring, the desiring eyes of the other masters on her while she waited for her master to receive a blow job from the pretty girl. Once he was done, and she had walked back to her master, Nate looked down, almost suprized to see Sara there. Zipping up his pants, he attached the leash to her collar, the plain, tough leather one, stood up and nodded to the others before walking out, his little slave scurrying behind him. As she left she wondered if she would prefer being like the other girls, loved, spoiled, used only for blow jobs and the odd spanking. Made love to rather than fucked. Could she be satisfied with a bit of bondage? The odd slap for giving backtalk?

No, she thought to herself with a little sigh, a girl like her could only ever be a whore to a man like Him.

His toy
His toy
4 Followers