Show Some Restraint

Story Info
A woman tries public sex while locked up in stocks.
6.1k words
4.48
19k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

The office environment could be a stressful one. This wasn't exactly the boiler room, so to speak, but this office handed out complimentary stress balls with the company logo on them when they knew they'd be entering crunch time. Perhaps they wouldn't have needed to if they hadn't shed fifteen 'redundant' staff members last month.

Holly had maintained her position at this company during this latest culling, but forty hours of phone calls and grinding office work... one stubborn client caused her to take that complimentary stress ball and chuck it against the wall of her office with a loud thud.

Gloria, her office neighbor and friend, peeked around the corner and through the open doorway into Holly's office. This office had a slightly obnoxious layout where the only doors were in the lavatory. It was meant to increase 'office cohesion' and encourage something the consultants called 'flow.' All it really did was make it that everyone had to listen to whatever Janet was listening to on the radio that day, in the hopes of winning that one thousand dollar trivia contest.

"You knocked?" Gloria teased. She was a shapely woman with a mop of curly black hair that always looked perfect. Her favorite color was red, as she was most commonly seen wearing somewhere on her, even if it was just her lipstick.

Holly turned to the doorway. She relaxed a bit, her shoulders sinking a bit. "Sorry about that. I'm just so stressed out right now."

"You look a little tense." Gloria slid in closer. "You want me to rub your shoulders?"

"No, they said no more massages." Holly shook her head. "Even between two consenting women, it can create an atmosphere of sexual tension. That's what they said at that seminar."

"Yeah, that was super lame." Gloria shrugged.

Holly spun in her wheeled chair and faced Gloria. Holly was a sandy blonde with a slim figure. Her hair was wound into a bun, but it never seemed to stay in place, lots of single strands worming their way around and giving her a distinctly sleep-deprived appearance.

"How do you do it?" Holly begged. "How can you come in here and be so calm all the time?"

"I'm not always, but... there are two ways stress can come out. Either during work, or after work. If it comes out during work, then the client's mad and you get a write-up." Gloria explained. "All you need to do is maximize your enjoyment of your off-time so you can come back here fresh."

Images of Holly's last vacation popped into her mind. The stress of traveling, cramming into an economy seat with a carry-on as close to twenty-five pounds as she could manage, sleeping in an unfamiliar bed, trying to meet every little thing in her itinerary, finding someone she could trust to feed her cat... she came home more stressed than she left. She DID have lots of beautiful photos, but what were they worth if the experience of the vacation was so negative?

"What do you recommend?" Holly said. "I tried giving up caffeine and I was calmer, but that's because I almost fell asleep standing up like a cow."

"Well, it's Friday, so... tonight, I'm going to the place I always go on Fridays to unwind." Gloria said. "If you want to come with me, I'm sure you'll have fun."

"Sure. At this point, I'm willing to try anything."

"That's the spirit. Now just go the next two hours without killing anyone."

"I make no promises."

--

Holly arrived at her apartment twenty minutes later than normal, due to the traffic. Evidently, a simple fender bender was such a fascinating sight that everyone had to slow down and make sure it wasn't, in fact, a UFO. Holly felt a vein in her eye pulsing.

With her shorter time frame, she could only shower, dress, eat a few cookies and lovingly tussle the head of her cat before she got the text from Gloria that she was outside.

Holly had chosen a blue dress for the occasion, not sure how formal the venue they would go to was. She was surprised to see Gloria dressed in a beige trench coat, evidently keeping her dress safe from the elements. But if she was worried about rain, maybe she could have put the top up on her awesome candy apple red convertible.

"Nice car." Holly said, taking a seat beside Gloria. "Am I dressed alright?"

"You look fabulous." Gloria smiled. "Let's hit the road."

Gloria drove them into the city, and to a featureless building across the street from a church, and beside a walk-in seafood restaurant. Gloria took Holly's hand and led her behind the building, walking up the handicapped ramp and up to a large man, evidently a bouncer. The man opened the door once he saw Gloria. A beauty like Gloria's really can open doors, Holly thought.

The room they entered looked... unfinished. Steel girders and an old fashioned lighting grid were plainly visible from the ceiling. A stage sat at the back, but looked to not have been used in a very long time, based on it now being used as some form of storage. Some cafe tables and other seats were occupied with patrons... all of them women. At the opposite side was a bar, stocked with hundreds of colorful bottles. The woman at the bar had a pink pompadour shaved into her hair and fishnet stockings.

"There you are." The woman called out to Gloria.

"Sorry I'm a little late." Gloria put her hand to her heart. "I had to pick up a friend."

"Any friend of yours is a friend of mine." The pompadoured woman smiled. "We ready?"

"Ready for..." Holly looked about, and saw as two other women pulled black tarpaulins off two structures in the center of the room. Beneath the tarps were two sets of stocks, one to hold the head and hands in place like the medieval stocks, and one positioned behind it, theoretically to hold the hips still. These stocks were slightly more civilized than their medieval precursors, as each hole in the stocks was lined with black padding. There was a cushion between them for resting on, and two belts attached to steel rings on the floor.

As it turns out, Holly was not ready for it.

"What on Earth is..." Holly turned to Gloria, who shed her trench coat as nonchalantly as taking off a hat. Gloria's nude body beneath would be enough to shock Holly, but Gloria had taken the time to write obscene instructions and graffiti on her torso and upper legs, including helpful instructions like 'dicks go here' and identification possibly required by government mandate, like 'slut.'

"I didn't realize you liked reading that much." Gloria smiled broadly, gently caressing one hand down her body, past the helpful instructions. She turned around, revealing more graffiti and a large arrow pointing into her crack. A price had been written, presumably for the use of the indicated orifices, but had been crossed out in black ink and "free" had been written there instead.

Gloria stepped inside the stocks, two other women lifting the top half of the front stocks up so she could get her head inside. They closed the stock around her neck and hands, and locked them together with a padlock. Two more padlocks locked her wrist to the stocks, but loosely enough that they could be moved about within the hole.

The second half of the stock was lifted like the blade of a guillotine, and lowered over her hips, holding them still. Her rear hung out of the back stock like a hunting trophy from the Mirror universe. Two more helpful ladies wrapped her ankles in padded restraints and locked them to the immovable rings on the ground, her legs held apart at a 50 degree angle.

Holly hustled around to see Gloria's face from behind the stocks. Her smile had not faded. She was as comfortable as she was sitting in her living room watching TV. The pompadoured woman handed her a wireless remote with a single button on the top, attaching it to her wrist with a lanyard.

"Testing." The pompadoured woman shouted. Gloria pressed the button. A sudden alarm sounded, like the buzzer at the end of a basketball game. Unseen red lights turned activated and filled the room with an ominous feeling. Gloria released the button, and the lights deactivated.

"What is the safe word?"

"Do that again, but three times as hard."

"Gloria..."

Her smile faded, if only because her joke went unappreciated. "The Da Vinci Code."

"There we go." The pompadoured woman touched Gloria's chin tenderly. Two more women (holy cow, there's a lot of women here) pulled out a microphone stand with a special cup at the end of it. An egg-shaped ice ball was placed in the cup.

"You sure you want to do Ice tonight?" The pompadoured woman, evidently in charge here, asked Gloria. "I can always break the key out."

"I'm very sure." Gloria answered.

"What's going on?!" Holly cried. "What are they doing to you?"

Gloria pointed to the ice ball with one finger on the hand holding the stop button. "It's a game. I have to hold out until that ice ball melts and the key is free. We used to tie the bottom of the stand to my ankle so I could kick it over if I wanted to quit, but I kept pulling it down by mistake, so we had to stop."

That explanation wasn't as illuminating as Holly had hoped. "But... why are you..."

"You asked me how I relieve stress." Gloria said. "Well, stress is just-"

One of the helpful women who'd helped Gloria climb into this thing had stepped forward, her panties around her ankles like her own pair of silk shackles. She stepped forward and pushed her erect penis into Gloria's mouth while she was in the middle of a word. Gloria rolled her eyes, and then focused on the fellatio, rocking her had back and forth as much as the stocks would allow.

Holly stared helplessly at the spectacle. The woman turned to Holly. "What? You never seen a woman with a dick before?"

Holly spun away, behind the stocks where Gloria wouldn't see her. Her heart pounded so hard, she felt dizzy. She looked at Gloria's unguarded ass, her legs splayed out purposely by the shackles... a single clear strand of aroused fluid hanging from her, at least a foot long, gently wobbling like an unseen breeze blowing a strand of spider web.

Putting her hands between her legs, Holly pulled up her skirt and revealed her own throbbing erection. Trembling, she approached Gloria's rear. It was hers, evidently, if she wanted it. All the advertising about her ass being a bus stop for dicks...

"You gettin' in there?" Asked another woman, a black woman with a small afro and bolero. She was just as ready as Holly, and just as large.

Holly stared at it silently.

"You snooze, you lose." The woman put her hands on Gloria's thighs and pushed herself in effortlessly.

Holly staggered away, almost delirious. The ceiling felt so far up, the floor so far down... how had she never heard of this place before now?

"I want in." Holly said breathlessly.

"You had your chance. Wait your turn. Plenty of time before the ice melts."

"No... I want in."

Holly pointed to the unoccupied stocks.

A few of the women standing around looked confused. The pompadoured woman walked up to Holly close enough to whisper.

"We don't... normally do that." She said softly, inaudible to Gloria over the squeaks of leather straps and the chorus of moans. "You know..."

She hoisted her short skirt and revealed her own penis, a tiny pink tuft of hair at the base, the same shade as the rest of her hair.

"We." She smiled.

"Why not? Why can't I?"

"I didn't say you couldn't. We just..." She struggled to come up with a response. It evidently wasn't against the rules. "If that's what you really want."

Holly got rid of her clothes and climbed into the stocks. She was assisted in locking her hands to the stock, her feet to the floor. It wasn't uncomfortable at all.

"How are we going to do..." The woman holding the lower stock asked, pointing downward.

The woman with the pompadour looked. Holly was on the lower half of the stocks, resting on her member. She scooped up Holly's balls and pulled them until they were over the padded rim of the stock.

"Let's do it this way. If this was on the other side of the stocks, then we couldn't really get to it." She said. They lowered and locked the hip stocks.

The pompadoured woman appeared before Holly. "See? This isn't designed for... us."

"It's fine. I don't feel restricted at all."

"Well, if this goes well... maybe I'll have a new stock made for us." She pulled a second wireless remote from a buttoned pocket on her skirt, identical to Gloria's. "Testing, everyone." She called to the other side, tapping the button. The alarm went off, the lights appeared, exactly as it had before.

"You right-handed or left?"

"Left, but I'm pretty good with both."

She wrapped the lanyard around her right hand. "Your safe word is Apollo 13."

"Why is mine different from hers?"

"Just say anything you wouldn't normally say during sex and we'll stop and check on you." She explained. "We do get people in here who get off on begging for mercy, but they consent to the condition that we don't stop unless you use the safe word. So if you say, 'stop,' plenty of us will ignore you. So please, remember the safe word. What was it again?"

"Apollo 13."

"There we go." She motherly touched Holly's chin.

"Do I get an ice ball?"

"That's an advanced game. That's not for first-timers. You need to test your limits first."

Holly took in a breath and blew it out sharply, rolling her toes against the cold concrete.

"You ready?"

Holly nodded.

The woman moved left, and almost disappeared around the end of the stock. Holly cried out, "Wait!"

She came back around. "What?"

Holly shook the remote back and forth. "Could you loosen this lanyard a bit?"

She chuckled. She adjusted the lanyard and vanished behind the stock. A new woman appeared already, and she was very ready, her pale skin making her twitching member look almost red.

"Should I go easy?" She asked shyly.

"Absolutely not." Holly shook her head. She extended her tongue, and the woman slid it all the way in, taking gentle handfuls of hair above her temples and thrusting inside.

Normally, when in this position, and Holly was not so innocent that she'd never done this before... she would assist with a hand, flick the head with her tongue, cradle the balls, something like that. Here, restrained as she was, she was just a passive orifice, like the hole that held her head still. There wasn't even much room to roll her tongue about. She could barely breathe as this stranger thrust herself into her repeatedly.

Without warning, she leaned up against Holly's face, her hip flesh pressing her nose flat, her balls pressed up against her chin. She fired a huge volley of hot ejaculate down her throat, burning like hot coffee as it tumbled into her growling stomach.

Before they arrived, Holly thought they might have been going to a fancy restaurant, or at least somewhere she could have gotten food. That turned out not to be the case (or maybe not! Maybe there was a kitchen in the back). Holly was still glad she left the house on an empty stomach.

Once she was finished, the woman jerked herself from Holly's mouth, leaving her gasping and blinking away the involuntary tears. She had barely got her bearings back before she was faced with a new participant: the woman with the afro. She was still hard, her penis shiny with moisture.

"Just got done with your friend. Thought you might like to help clean me up."

Holly's eyes lit up. Before she could even answer, it was in her face, just close enough to lick it up and down like a Popsicle, cleaning it of Gloria's sweet nectar. Holly nursed from the tip, tasting her precum as it oozed out. She was gentler than her previous partner, allowing Holly to control the fellatio as much as her restraints would allow.

When she was close, she removed her dick from Holly's mouth and started jerking it, the tip centimeters away from her face. "Where do you want it?"

Holly moaned and lowered her jaw, unfurling her tongue like the red carpet. Contrary to these non-vocal instructions, she sprayed her seed against her cheek. When Holly rolled her head away, the woman adjusted her aim to get the other cheek. Holly's face turned red as she felt the come resting on her cheeks, sticky and hot like molten sugar. At the end of her orgasm, the woman graciously left the last few drops fall on her tongue.

And just like the first woman, she walked off behind the stocks. And just like before, a new woman appeared right after, like she was an ATM. This one was a slightly mousy looking woman with brown hair and huge blue eyes that made her looked perpetually shocked. She wore a sweater with a collar poking up from under it, what they called the 'layered look.' If it wasn't for the lack of pants, she looked like she'd just come from a PTA meeting.

"Did Mindy do that?" She asked.

Holly blinked. "I don't know who Mindy is."

"Afro?"

"Yes, this is her work."

"Awesome." The woman got down on one knee and started licking the come off Holly's face, holding her chin still like she was cleaning a struggling cat. Once Holly's face was clean and her the licker's mouth was full, the stranger pressed her lips against Holly's and slid her tongue into her mouth.

Holly whined louder than the two women who boldly shoved their dicks directly in her mouth. That was the natural arrangement of anonymous sex: two people on opposite sides of a barrier, one body part extended through for the pleasuring. But kissing on the mouth, even when delivering more delicious seed... this was an intimacy she wasn't prepared for.

She only broke free from the messy kisses when she felt someone teasing her pussy with their fingers and rubbing the tip against it. She could do it. A total stranger could just pound her aching pussy and she would have no say in it. She had allowed this... unless she changed her mind. She could say the safe word and be free of these restraints.

"Wait." Holly said.

All movement in the shop stopped, despite the pompadoured woman's warning. Even the collections of woman currently working Gloria over stopped.

The silence gave Holly the uncertain feeling of having been pushed out on stage without a script. "You OK?" Gloria called out, with the sudden pop of a dick, possibly two, being muscled out of her mouth to allow her to speak.

"I'm fine. You didn't have to stop."

"3, 2, 1." Gloria counted rapidly, and the sound of enthusiastic sex and squeaking hardware resumed immediately after the '1.'

The pompadoured woman appeared from behind the stocks. "You OK, pumpkin?"

"I am, but..." She hesitated. "I'd feel better about this if I knew... something about you. Like, your name. What is your name?"

The organizer looked around to the others for support, seeing how they felt about this idea. She knelt down. "My name is Casey. I'm thirty, and I'm the proprietor."

"We don't all have to say our age, do we?" Called a concerned voice from the crowd.

Casey pointed toward the voice. "SHE is fifty-seven."

"No, I ain't!"

"You're thirty? I would've never guessed." Holly confessed.

Casey chuckled deeply, and pinched Holly's cheeks. "You're so cute..." She kissed her on the lips once, then vanished from sight again.

The brunette in the sweater was now the only one visible. She stood, her huge member almost obscuring Holly's view of her. "I'm Sally, I'm twenty-seven and I'm an insurance adjuster."

"What does that actually mean? I've heard about it."

Sally stuffed herself into Holly's mouth. "I investigate insurance claims to determine the company's liability. I interview the claimant, look at hospital records, inspect damages, stuff like that."

Holly made a noise that sounded like a question.

"It's good work, and I make good money, but it's..."

Sally leaned forward and unleashed herself into Holly's mouth, pouring down her throat to mix with the others in her stomach.

Holly decoupled herself from Sally's penis and took in a breath. "Stressful?"

DTales
DTales
358 Followers
12