Showdown in Reno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy pulled her feet from the thong, Shay moved down enough so that her pussy was at Amy's pussy. She reached down and spread Amy's labia with the fingers of one hand and reached down to her own pussy and spread herself with the other. She then, while exposing the pink of both, placed her wet flesh to Amy's. The warmth of the touch was so intense, a shiver went up Shay's back. She began to slide back and forth causing their erect hoods to touch sending a sensation through their bodies.

As a moan came from beneath her, Shay looked at Kyle and Jacob. Kyle was in a dazed state, his hand barely moving on his semi-hard cock. Shay could see the wet cum on his hand and arm where he lost his load. Jacob was still slowly stroking his cock in time to the music. A slight nod and wink was all that Shay needed to continue.

Shay began to slide down Amy's body like a soft breeze, just touching her skin in places. Making the anticipation greater to be touched between her legs. As Shay reached her pussy she licked her shaved mound as she placed her index finger on her clit. Pulling at it as she spread her legs. Amy and Shay looked at each other and Shay slipped a finger into her wet pussy. Amy felt her twist it and slip it out.

Shay kept her finger inside Amy as she got on her knees and moved her body up and turned around straddling her. Amy's legs spread and Shay placed her hands on Amy's thighs. Amy's legs spread more as Shay lowered her face between her legs. Amy rested her hands on Shay's ass as she slipped a finger into Shay's pussy. As Shay placed her mouth to Amy's pussy, she began to suck her labia into her mouth. With every pull at her labia into Shay's warm mouth, Amy would push her finger deep into Shay. As Amy turned her palm up she was able to touch that special spot that took Shay to the edge again. Shay began sucking on her clit and placed her finger inside Amy's wet hole and began lightly dragging her fingernail over her little rough spot as well. The two ladies begin to moan and work their fingers into each other frantically. The two of them felt the others slick pussy become more slick as their bodies were over taken with intense orgasms. Shay stretched her body out a little and placed her pussy on Amy's mouth. Shay quickly removed her finger from Amy and pulled her pussy to her mouth. She begin to scoop her orgasm from her and continued until the sounds coming from Amy were quieted and her hips stopped rocking. Amy's tongue was lapping up Shay's wetness as Shay was lapping up hers.

Shay and Amy positioned themselves spooning on the floor as they caught their breath.

As Shay glanced over at Jacob they exchanged winks and Jacob knew he was now her next move.

Looking at Kyle with his semi-hard cock in hand, Shay kissed the back of Amy's neck and asked, " Well Kyle...what does your score card show?"

Kyle smiled at the girls and replied, " I guess we will have to call Watkins and tell him to get the needed papers drawn up for the shares to be passed to me. You see ShayShay, I took both of them on my score card when I had you two lovely ladies go down on each other. They both enjoyed it, so did I."

Shay smiled that smile and slowly pulled away from Amy, kissing her bare shoulder again and stood up.

After a sigh that filled the room, she slowly walked to Jacob and took his hand pulling him from the oversized chair. She then walked slowly to the sofa where Kyle had sprawled out on in a confident way and she began to tell him...

" Shuggar... let's take a poll...that would be the right thing to do here...seems some of us might be confused."

The three of them looked at Amy still glowing in a shade of complete pleasure and Amy said, " Kyle you had me Darlin when you made it possible for me to taste ShayShay, that's been a fantasy of mine. Or maybe I should say one of my fantasies." With a cheesy grin Amy continued, " Another fantasy was to have ShayShay go down on me. So...you know us women...we are so fickle at times..."

With a wink she told Kyle, " I switched over to ShayShay."

A hearty laugh came from Kyle and a sweet * giggle from Shay.

" Well then...seems we have a tie Shay," Kyle reported calmly.

Shay had turned to Jacob at this time and was sliding his dress pants from his hard body and Jacob stepped out of them. The outline of his cock was very prominent through his white briefs. She then sat on the arm of the sofa and looked right at Kyle with a very sweet smile on her face and told him...

" Well Shuggar...I don't see it as a tie...I have not had my time with Jacob. Now we want to be fair I am sure...right?" With that she touched Kyle's semi-hard cock with her tiny foot through his briefs.

For the first time since they arrived at the cottage, Kyle felt a little uneasy. It was evident on his face that he was not sure where Shay was going with this and he didn't know if he liked it.

Shay reminded Kyle what he had said about if one refused to follow through with the others request. Kyle assumed Shay would give Jacob a blow job and some ass. That would be a treat Kyle thought to himself as he looked at Shay sitting so close to him naked. But he felt that Jacob would think how common that would be and the thought of the two ladies together would be more memorable.

Kyle placed his hand on Shay's thigh and told her he was still in.

Shay looked up at Jacob as she placed her hand on his briefs over his cock and replied, " Good... lucky us!"

With that she told Kyle to stand. When he stood he faced Shay as if he thought she was going to take his cock in her mouth. Shay turned him just enough so that he was standing in front of Jacob and she had slipped onto the sofa, sitting between them.

Shay gave Amy a sexy wink as she looked at her still laying on the pile of pillows tugging at her own nipples.

Jacob had his hands on his hips and was looking at Kyle with a smirk on his face. When Jacob felt Shay pull his cock forward some, he could feel the heat from Kyle's body.

Kyle's thoughts were interrupted as a Shay begin to talk to him as she stroked his hard cock along with Jacob's.

" Amy shared a fantasy with us ...I am going to share one now... I have always wanted to play with two cocks, touching them, and touching them to each other." As Shay said that she felt a slight pull backwards from Kyle. She held tighter to his cock trough his briefs. It was then that a different kind of sensation stirred in his balls.

Shay placed a hand on their asses. She began to rub them gently and looked at the two cocks stretching the elastic of their briefs. Both cock so hard. She could see the pulsing under the fabric.

Jacob knew what to expect. The look on Kyle's face was one of concern but a hint of anticipation was there too.

Shay applied a little more pressure to their asses and they moved a little closer. Their briefs were tenting from the weight of their cocks.

Jacob inhaled and held it deep. Kyle's was more of a gasp.

Kyle looked down at Shay and asked in a husky voice, " What in the hell do you intend to get out of this Shay?"

Shay answered quickly after she let out a giggle, "I intend to get Jacob's shares, and one of my fantasies fullfilled."

Kyle asked with a sarcastic tone, " You really think having us rub our cocks together is going to get you Jacob's shares?"

She cupped their ass cheeks with each hand. Kneading them a bit, she gently pushed them to the center, wondering if there would be resistance or not. They moved slowly, as if in a dream, and right in front of her eyes she watched as the two bulges came closer....... closer, and then touched. A moan escaped her, as she felt them push together without her help, mashing gently the two sets of cocks and balls against each other.

She pushed one hand forward, the other she moved towards her, trying to create a friction. To her surprise, they began a slow grinding against each other. Both of them arched their backs, and pushed against the other......cock to cock inside the briefs. They were hard now, and their shafts stretched upwards, confined inside, but still very evident. Jacob reached downwards, and grabbed Kyle's hips, pulling him forward. Shay let her hands fall away, as the men slowly hunched against each other. Sliding back and forth, they worked themselves together, one cock shaft sliding against the other. Over and over they traded sides with their cocks...head to head, shaft to shaft. One sliding over the middle of the other, and then back.

Shay could see where the balls hung, and those too swung back and forth as much as they could inside the white material. Their hips churned as they experimented with the right amount of pressure to get the most stimulation. Hunching against each other, they looked like they were fucking, as one and then the other pulled the hips closer, and bent their knees slightly. The cockheads were wet now. Drops of cum stained their briefs as their precum oozed.

Shay reached out again, and with a tug, pulled both pair of briefs downward. The men stepped out of them, and then stepped forward again, wanting to touch skin to skin. Shay reached out again, grasping both shafts in her hand. Gently pulling them together by their cocks, she rubbed one cockhead against the other...spreading the cum around the crowns. Rubbing back and forth, she coated both cocks with precum, letting the men feel the wetness, and the heat of each other together. Holding them both erect, she clasped both shafts together.

Finally!!! They were together. Both men stood there as she held the two shafts as one. They stretched upwards, yet stayed together as she pumped them slowly together up and down. They felt their cocks rubbing together, and the heat of their balls as they bounced and swayed. Shay reached another hand underneath while still stroking them, and rubbed the two sacs together. Massaging gently, Shay fingered and rolled each sac, then bunched the two in her hand. Bouncing them gently, she held one against the other, feeling them slide back and forth as she stroked up and down on the men's cocks.

Reaching over to the end table, Shay grabbed a bottle of hand lotion, and spread it all over the two cocks, letting Jacob's hand spread it...until it covered their cocks, dribbled down to their balls, and covered everything in a slippery gooey lubrication. Jacob's hand flew up and down then, spurred on by the ease, and their hands became a blur as they worked each other frantically in search of release.

Finally, Kyle groaned and bucked his hips wildly. Jets of milky liquid shot out. He came so hard that the jet stream of cum splattered onto his chest. One droplet dribbled down over a nipple, and one droplet even reached his chin. Still he shot...still he came. Spurting less now, he covered his cock, and Jacob's with cum.

Shay reached out a finger, leaving her task with their balls for a second, and covered it with his cum. Slowly lifting it to her lips, she sucked on it, cleaning her finger off, and savoring the saltiness, yet smooth taste of Kyle's cum.

"Work it...pump it...stroke it...jack it...make it squirt, make the balls empty. And cover yourselves with cum," Shay whispered. "Let go and let me see your cocks fucking each other while the cum spurts all over your bellies and shafts."

Kyle slowly turned Jacob around, and pressed against his cheeks. Reaching a hand around, he clasped the Jacob's cock, and began stroking. Pointing him in the direction of Shay sitting on the sofa, Kyle began a rhythm. Stroking Jacob like he would if he were by himself, he alternately wrapped his fist around the head, and then stroked the whole shaft. He let the underneath of the head slide back and forth in the "O" he had made with his fist. Knowing from experience that this was the most sensitive area, he gave friction to it. Concentrating on just the head, he rubbed back and forth in his palm...stroking in short pumps until Jacob cried out. The intensity was too much...and Jacob's hips lurched uncontrollably......sending out a stream of cum that would have surely gone ten feet or more.

BUT.........Shay was there. Feeling the hot jets hit her. Shay looked at her breast as cum began to pellet them and run down. She tried her best to anticipate where they would shoot next. She wanted it all. Reaching out, she massaged behind Jacob's balls, under Kyle's still stroking hand, kneading him, milking him, squeezing every drop from the sac. A finger slipped further back, and she caressed between his cheeks. He jerked again, and another stream shot out. She had put her mouth right over his slit, and caught this one full inside her mouth. Savoring every bit of the cum in her mouth, she slid her tongue around inside...covering her gums and teeth, the roof of her mouth and underneath her tongue...before swallowing every bit of what he had shot out.

Shay then pulled Kyle and Jacob in front of her turning them at an angle, She took both cocks in her hands and begin to smear Jacob's cum over her tanned breast. Both of them seemed a little unsteady standing.

Shay was smiling at Kyle with a look of sheer pleasure as she asked, " Kyle, I think we need a poll here. We need to know where the shares are at. Don't you think?"

Kyle still trying to catch his breath agreed and stated that he knew he had to have Jacob's shares. " Jacob, I know you enjoyed watching Shay being taken by Amy, just like in the flick."

Shay had leaned back on the sofa. She was rubbing and teasing her clit with some cum she had wiped up with her finger. Watching Jacob very closely.

Jacob moved in front of her and got on his knees. As he reached up and took her by the hips and pulled her butt to the edge of the sofa he explained to Kyle, " Yes man...that was hot watching ShayShay be taken like that. It was also great shooting my load on ShayShay's tits. That was a fantasy I have had a long time." As he placed his hands on her thighs he continued. " You have my shares ... now. Unless I have another fantasy fulfilled."

Shay never broke eye contact with Jacob.

"You see Kyle...I am BI...but not blind...I have always wanted to eat ShayShay's pussy just as Amy did," Jacob continued and gave Shay a wink.

Shay lifted her legs and placed them over Jacob's shoulders.

Kyle was the last of the three to sign the papers in front of him. He placed the pen on the cherry wood conference table and reached for Mr. Watkins hand to accept his handshake.

Kyle turned to Shay and took her arm.

As the four of them walked to the elevator, Kyle whispered to Shay, " I never had a chance did I?"

Shay patted his arm and gave it a little squeeze and replied, " No way! But it was fun watching you again."

Amy let out a little giggle. She knew what Shay was referring to.

12