Shower

Story Info
Hot gal masturbating in the shower.
1.6k words
3.96
27.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina closed down her computer and shivered. Her insides churned and her loins burned after reading her email. She had been flirting with Phil for months in a very innocent manner, but the stories he had shared with her made her wonder. Hands touched and fidgeted nervously with everything on her desk while the computer went through its shutdown sequence. Then the screen went blank...only she could see him reflected watching from behind her. Her pulse quickened and she gasped, turning around quickly.

Only the empty bedroom greeted her gaze. A pang of disappointment and a flare of frustration welled up within her. She needed to clear her head. She got up and went to the dresser to get a night gown. Her mind drifting in and out of the scenario he had described so vividly in his story.

Tina moved to the bathroom to get ready for bed, she looked in the mirror and her eyes widened. The red lingerie she had bought for a valentine's gift to herself was in her hands. "Why on earth did you get that out of the drawer?" She asked her reflection. The image in the mirror stared confusedly at the lingerie too. Only a small little voice inside her head clapped and danced at the thought of showing the outfit off.

"Get a grip." She headed back to the dresser and put the sexy red outfit away. "It wasn't even about me." She glanced at the vibrator exposed by the shifting of the lingerie. Hmmm... her nipples stiffened and she felt the heat between her thighs grow warm and moist. "Cold shower, definitely." She chided herself.

Back in the bathroom Tina slowly removed her shirt and placed it in the clothes hamper. Her skin tingled every where that she touched. She wriggled her hips seductively as she peeled the tight black yoga pants off.

A slight breeze on her neck made her quiver as she imagined Phil's warm breath. He watched as she teased and stripped off her pants, then slowly covered her breasts and removed her bra. His gaze hungry and his mouth watering in expectation of devouring her large sensitive breasts.

She dropped the bra at his feet...wait a minute. Why did she drop the bra on the floor? Tina looked in the mirror, she was posed and seductive, fantasizing about being with Phil like in the story. "OK, enough, you are a grown woman." She told her reflection.

The little voice in her head added 'with the needs of a woman.'

Her jaw dropped and she stammered. "He is just another guy to tease and flirt with." She argued with her reflection. The image stood with hips tilted seductively and a wet spot visible on her panties. "I can read a story from a handsome man without getting all flustered...can't I?" She studied her body in the mirror and began to wonder.

Her skin reddened as she flushed feeling a critical gaze on her nearly naked form. She wanted to cover up and show him everything at the same time. His eyes peering through the open door as he leaned casually against the frame. He smiled and just nodded at her, not even saying a word.

In the mirror she bent and slipped her panties down, wriggling her ass towards the imaginary Phil in the doorway. Then with a flourish Tina dropped the damp undergarment into the hamper and stepped into the shower.

'This should help.' She thought as she turned the water on. A cold wave doused her, cascading down her back as she bent over adjusting the flow. She nearly screamed at the drastic change in temperature. The heat in her loins dimmed and the voice in her head quieted as the cold water sprayed over her shoulders and with a deep breath she lifted her head into the gushing stream of water.

The frigid cold gradually warmed to a comfortable luke warm temperature. Tina stood in the water gathering her thoughts and trying to push the images of the erotic email away.

'Good thing I didn't send the ice cube story.' Phil's voice echoed within her mind.

Tina shivered at the thought of cold ice on her breasts and then gasped as the thought of Phil with an ice cube teasing her labia and clit suddenly burst into her mind. "Damn it! How did he get into my shower?!" She felt her frustration return. Having his image, but not him... A very difficult situation.

She grabbed a shampoo bottle and squirted a little more out than she intended. Glistening pearly fluid oozed over her fingers, she stared as a part of her brain threw out a comparison she both longed for and dreaded. She quickly reached up to lather her raven hair, dousing the thought before it could escape. The scalp massage and tingle of the soapy suds eased her tension as she scrubbed the dirt and worries from her head.

The water was a comfortable temperature now and she could feel the soapy bubbles sliding down her shoulders and over her breasts. Slick and soothing, the soaping of her breasts always made her feel better, if maybe just a little horny. Tina closed her eyes to revel in the feelings of her normal shower routine.

Strong fingers massaging her scalp as the water pattered and massaged tight muscles. She moaned a bit at the feel of Phil's hands working the soapy suds into her scalp, her body relaxing and melting into his grip. She trembled and stepped back expecting to feel his naked body behind her, arms wrapping around and holding her gently.

Her motion was met by only water gushing over her head and breaking her revere. "Damn!" She cursed that she was alone, but he was somehow still there.

Tina grabbed the soap and started washing. She was a bit more vigorous than she had intended and forced herself to slow her pace and relax. The soaping went without incident and she felt a little bit more calm as she reached for the razor to shave her legs. The shower had a small seat in the corner just for this activity, well that and holding the shampoo and conditioner.

She actually finished shaving her legs without incidence. Sitting on the seat she felt her legs, silky smooth and soft now. 'Phil would love to get his hands on these.' She thought. She could hear him agreeing and feel his gaze following her hands as they stroked down her calves. She leaned forward and giggled as some of the remaining soap teased her toes.

'The toes are such a sensitive spot to lick and stroke' Phil's voice intoned somewhere in her memory. Her eyes closed as she stroked her feet and toes, scooting back a bit she felt the shampoo bottle nestle between her ass cheeks. She wriggled teasingly against it.

Her hands glided up her legs and she asked aloud. "Do you like my fresh clean legs?" She didn't really expect and answer, but at just that moment a dollop of shampoo dropped from her hair onto her back just above the shampoo bottle. In her minds eye she felt Phil's thick cock dripping precum onto her back as she stroked her thighs. "I guess you do." She concluded.

She squirmed in her seat as her hands stroked her thigh and made their way up to her breasts. 'These are my favorite.' Phil whispered into her ear. Tina felt her pulse quicken as she felt his hands lift her breasts from underneath. 'They are such ample and tempting breasts.' His fingers slid over and around approaching but not quite touching the sensitive nipples.

She reached down and rubbed her thighs, her juices were flowing and slick in spite of the gently cascading water from the shower. Her breasts swelled in his grip and she felt his cock throb between her cheeks. The index finger of her right hand found her clit and started to gently rub back and forth. She gasped and moaned "Please."

She could feel him slowly slide his grip up, his fingers alternating their grip, massaging her breasts. Then his index finger slid over her stiff nipples simultaneously and a shock ran through her breast into her spine. She gasped and quivered, feeling his cock twitch and thick cum slide down between her cheeks. Moaning she rubbed her clitoris faster, her orgasm building within. Her insides clinched and she felt him pinch and pull her nipples in his soapy fingers.

Then the orgasm hit and she trembled in her seat. Legs clamped down around her hand as she felt her body quiver. The patter of water and the oozing soap made her skin tingle as orgasmic waves ran up and down her spine bouncing from clitoris to nipples and back for several minutes.

Tina panted and drifted in the cool patter of the shower and slowly came around. Phil was of course no where to be found, but that little voice in her head had cuddled into the arms of the imaginary Phil, who had somehow gotten inside, and was purring contentedly. She stood and rinsed with a warm glow filling her senses. When she stepped out she looked at the woman in the mirror. She was clean but a bit flushed and her areolae were still raised and prominent on her sexy breasts. "I'm not sure if that helped or not." She told her reflection. "But it sure did feel good." Her image added. They both grinned and then stepped out of the bathroom and curled into her warm bed. The nightgown lying forgotten on the counter beside the sink.