Shower

Story Info
Mum watches me in the shower.
605 words
3.78
319.1k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back from football practice to an empty house. I was covered in mud and wet from the rain. Immediately I went upstairs and put some music on the stereo. Then I stripped off ready for a shower. I left the bathroom door wide open so I could hear the music emanating from the speakers in my bedroom. I like to listen to music when I'm in the shower so that I can sing along. I scrub my body down while warbling along to some new indie band, and as always, when my lathered hand reaches my groin, an erection starts to grow. I covered my manhood in a warm soapy lather, one hand balancing me against the wall. I'm moaned to myself, the music forgotten. Suddenly I heard a rasping sigh, and as I turned around startled, I saw my mother watching me, with one of her hands inside her panties. She looked as surprised as I did when I caught her catching me! I was too stunned to do anything, but stand there with my mouth gaping and my hand still wrapped around my dick.

My mum regained her composure a little quicker than I did. She stepped nearer the shower and said, "would you like it if your old mum gave you a hand with that?" Would I ever?

"God, yes!" I replied, and my mum took the soap and made her hands thick with foam. Then she reached out and took hold of my cock in one hand, and my balls in the other. I felt like I was in a dream. Here I was, a nineteen-year-old body of hormones, being pulled off by my own mother. Admittedly she was a very fit fifty-year-old with a perfect body, but it was still my own mother!

"Would you like to shoot all over your mum's tits?" she asked me. All I could do was nod. She undid her blouse and let it slide from her arms. Her 36D breasts cupped in her bra were soon unleashed. "Cum on me son, give your mum your hot load." That was it. I couldn't contain myself any longer.

"Yes mummy!!" I screamed as I shot a thick wad of cum all over my mother's tits, also catching her face and hair.

"That's my boy. What a good boy for mummy. Now mummy wants you to do something for her."

"Anything." I said, and she smiled back at me.

"You've made mummy all wet. Eat me, taste what you've done to me." With those words I couldn't get out of the shower quick enough. We went through to my parents' bedroom. Mum stripped and lay on the bed with her knees bent and legs apart. Her pussy looked beautiful. Neatly trimmed. I climbed onto the bed between her legs and slowly dragged my tongue over her pussy lips before plunging my tongue deep into her. "Oooooh yes son," she moaned. I felt her hands on the top of my head, holding me down there. I started licking and lapping at her cunt as her moans got louder and louder. As she began to shudder I pulled out my tongue and slid her hard clit into my mouth and sucked hard. Mum screamed in ecstasy and I could feel her cum dribbling down my chin.

By now my cock was rock hard again. I pulled my head away and glided my still wet body up over hers. I guided my prick into her bush and began fucking my own mother for all I was worth before finally erupting inside her drowning her snatch with my cum...